#childfree

#MGTOW
#polBTFO

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-01-18-57-07~2.png (1080x1842, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_dJArFV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tattoos are for rich people. With strays they just clip the top of the ear. It doesn't hurt for very long.

Attached: 1523596887453.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

wash your hands, nigger.

probably for the best he isn't breeding those filthy nails, subhuman hand genetics, greasy hair.

Attached: 1542733976964.jpg (598x415, 39K)

generally looks very hideous in fact

>gets a tattoo
lol

#ProudCuck

>Dude fuck children life is for da parteeey
>hits mid 30
>*cries in dark room with gun in his mouth*

Attached: 1551265928741.png (531x711, 855K)

id love to have a convo with you mate, it would be interesting to understand why you are so fucked. what do you hope to accomplish here, are we btfo?

While I understand avoiding fatherhood when it’s a ticket to slavery unless you’re really wealthy and powerful, I still feel uneasy at seeing guys or women for that matter acting PROUD of being childless or in this guy’s case, even literally sterile.

I don’t feel remotely in a situation to have kids especially given the state of society, but I’m not going to delude myself into thinking that being celibate and not passing on my genes is what I want in an absolut world.

There’s something to be said for looking at the bright side of things and making the best of a bad situation, but for single bachelors that usually means noting that you have time for hobbies, more money and less stress.

Which are all good things: but if I woke up tomorrow with fuck-you money and incredible social power and influence of course I’d try to get back into the game. Not likely, but it does separate me from a true MGTOW who really doesn’t want female companionship. Of whom I suspect there are really very few if they were truly honest with themselves.

How many of you have a gf? Do you see yourself having children in the future?

Attached: D0htCR0UwAAdhQI.jpg (2000x1469, 299K)

Thats what happens when you have a job

As a MGTOW I want to assure everybody that this guy just went HIS OWN way: I dont even neuter my pets.

OP is going to have an awkward moment when we take away women's rights in 20 years and its safe to start a family again.

Attached: mental illness.png (1031x490, 1.13M)

I have a gf dating since hs probably gonna marry her we already got the dog and the apartment, nothing makes me happier than knowing someone will always be there for me and love me and I’m ready for the burden of children because burden brings happiness

With this person's mindset ...we should be applauding HIM...tomorrow it will be a Nigger and same question to see if we be racist and SHEEEEEEIT

Women will never submit again.

Based

Attached: .gif (480x360, 481K)

>Reddit

Attached: 1551438947671.jpg (455x810, 127K)

>dirty little nigger dog
>lives in an apartment with a little dog and a woman that would rather raise a dog than a kid

kek

>Brow
>Dirty
>Unwashed
And its a good thing

Got a fiance been together 7 years gonna try for 3 kids after we marry and move in together.

he will have a better life now no woman will trap him for his money and turn him into a slave essentially breaking him... the greatest lie society has told us is that we need another person to be complete its not true turn inward you will find everything you need

I think that many do not, I don't, I'm 29 and I know that I will have children one day, the thing is that if you are not total autist and care for yourself the time around your 30's is pussyfest compared to your teen years and early 20's. And I feel I behave like a woman in early 20's riding cock carousel(no homo) and telling herself she got plenty of time left.

Why doesn’t he get the matching rope around his neck

Oh she definitely wants to have kids with me we are just waiting will we both make enough a year and we are a few more years older
Nigger

Attached: 0F34D3B0-502D-403E-93FD-6C6616A248CF.png (958x928, 499K)

Don't wait.
It gets harder not easier.

How's the Shan doing?

>American Goyim are literal Animals

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

You guys sound like you know what you are doing but I agree don't wait too long. I love my kids, and they are happy and healthy but I should have had them earlier. If you're not a deadshit money will come eventually.

White men labeling themselves as neutered sheep.
This is so sad and the jew is so happy

We have to compensate the loss in white population, cucks don't breed and will eventually disappear, that's an opportunity but only if we outbreed them

Just looks like normal white Person hair

Attached: IMG_2710.jpg (547x456, 62K)

I have been with a girl for 2 years. Found out late she doesn't want a kid/kids. I realize it's a losing situation for me, either live without kids, or live without her. I'm not sure what to do.

>yesterday a friend of mine said to me he was about to get his vasectomy
>mfw I managed to reavaliate his decision and he might not do it
God bless this wonderful bastard, I pray for that he change his mind.

Attached: 1550712360552.jpg (480x480, 47K)

> Women will never submit again.

Women love submitting. It makes them cum way harder. They really get off on it.

This time next year my Ginger wife and I will have our first child
Hoping for Ginger girls or brown haired boys with red beards. Aka hoping to not have a Ginger boy lol
wish me luck anons

Attached: 1547827019910.webm (854x480, 2.31M)

What an idiot.

All women want kids. What she is saying is that she doesn't want kids with YOU

I just had my first kid, born the 21st of this month. I couldnt be more happy or more sleep deprived. Im staying up now to care for her.

Be firm with her saying you want kids. If she stands her ground look for someone else. There is no point in marriage of dating someone if your end goal isnt a family with kids.

Attached: 32432523.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

MGTOW team:
>Newton
>Tesla
>Einstein
>Jesus
>Nietzsche
>...

Having kids team:
>Tyrone
>Kletus
>Varg
>Boomers

Dump her or even better, convince her to make tubal ligation and then dump her. If you want to be a good father just find some nice gf and make a couple of kids user, don't fall for this vixen trick.

Getting a tattoo isnt going to work, the nigger just doesnt bathe

This

>knowing someone will always be there for me
a woman. Who are useless

Attached: 1538168842054.jpg (500x625, 48K)

>Be him
>find your asian qt
>can't get a green card
>need marrige
>he agrees "no way I'd be divorce raped"
>moves in NYC
>suddenly she becomes pregnant
>WTFFF
>4 years later pic related

Attached: tumblr_msmil7b9Rr1rrlqozo1_400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I didnt want kids for a long time, either. We have been together 10 years. I changed my mind recently and now we have a beautiful baby girl.

I think maturity and realizing how great of a parent they would be helped a lot. Good luck, user.

what anime is this

discord
=======-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

This
I thought I didn’t want kids until one day I did
Glad I didn’t get shipped because he’s due in two months

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Attached: 1546692533471.webm (480x360, 2.63M)

I’ll be sure to raise at least 5 kids to help pick up the slack

Same once I hit late, 20s I stopped caring about possessions and material shit and just wanted to make a family

We have had 3-4 serious conversations about having children, the last one was more positive, her talking about how cute our kid would look if we had one, etc. This last one was a bit more somber, her asking is there any way for us to be happy without children in the future.
She is younger than me, and still a bit immature I suppose. What made you change your mind specifically?

> knowing someone will always be there for me and love me
Don't get fat or poor. Don't mess up.

>NEVER START LIFTING WEIGHTS

I dont get it lads. If you dont want kids why don't you just not cum into someone instead of nurturing yourself and making it permanent?

You need to do something that involves other people’s kids and Mother’s Day
You need her to see little kids saying “I love my mommy” and she will fucking lose it
Trust me

what animal is that?

I'm in my 30s and fuck hookers on a weekly basis. Who wants kids or a relationship? Have fun getting cucked. Are you even sure it's yours? Take a DNA test.

This "Rudolf" guy as some ideas! We should look into that!

You still think this board is not a bunch of married men with children who see the world collapsing around them but are unable to voice their opinion anywhere else.

Gone full retard

idiot

Cringe.

it's a pretty good series

Attached: mj1ccljchecz.png (628x452, 471K)

lol you probably think you're really cool

Kids without daycare are not that expensive. It’s daycare that kills you.
You have to calculate if the second income is worth it. 1000 a month day care from the second income then determine if what is left is worth 40hours a week.
Also the stress of working all day and then doing house work and taking care of kids. Keeping two good cars as opposed to one good and one old car. Eating out because you are both too tired to cook. All of these extras add up.
Those things alone could add up to another 1000.
So subtract 2k after tax from the income then determine if it is worth it.

Enjoy the metal taste in your last moments. Of plastic if you use a glock

No. I'm a minimum wage loser. But at least I'm not a beta provider or cuck. I fuck fresh and hot 18-20 year old 8/10 girls.

And this is what you call success?

This. Also, letting daycares raise your kids is retarded. You’re letting your legacy mingle with low class handlers that they can’t form true emotional bonds with. They’re also going to be too distracted with other kids to give them the attention they truly need to flourish. The other kids are often disease vectors too.

It's kino

You're a fucking retard. Your whole purpose as a man is to procreate specially if you are white. Banging bitches for sheer pleasure makes you as much of a cuck as the beta providers you mock

Nope and nope.

Attached: 1539605022698.jpg (720x868, 124K)

3 kids here. Wife is cute as a button. I'm like a 3/10 but she is a legit 8-9/10. I lucked out big time.

Best wishes user.

I'm married and had my first kid six months ago. Feels good desu.

Attached: 1551282379297.png (480x372, 248K)

>I'm on par with a pet now
GOOD NPC. GOOD

We were in a situation where my wife had to work because she needed to get the “years” in. But we had a stay at home mom and parents watch the girls until preschool.
But if she did not need the years I would of had her stay home. The money was not worth it.

Nothing really specific. Just time and realizing that was the next step in our relationship and in our lives. We just bought a house, too. We are 31 and 29.

7 years? WTF. Two years is enough to make a reasonable judgement on wife material. Then a year and half to plan a wedding and move on into marriage.

Bounce, don't waste another minute. That is like having a microwave that doesn't like heating things up, or a baby maker that doesn't want to make babies.

>Having kids just to throw them in daycare
Shiggy

No, I'm a permavirgin.

I've got three kids under 4. I'm fookin tired m8. Been married for 9 years

There's never a good time for kids. There's never enough money. If you wait too long, it gets harder. Get married. Married men are deemed more honest and generally make more over a lifetime.

Women with out a desire to have kids is like a man without a desire to protect. Both should just be turned into fertilizer.

>Be a degenerate
>take yourself out of the Gene pool
>celebrate
Thank goodness.

Don't have a gf. Only see myself getting one if I go to law school or acquire an exorbitant amount wealth in some other way

Goblin Slayer.

A relationship that doesn't have an endgame (kids), it's a dead end. Also a woman who doesn't want kids, is trash tier, just drop her without remorse, you'll find a better one soon enough.

this, whenever my gf refused sex and i persisted anyway, she would always mention how good the sex was. Moreso than when she was keen/asking for it. Pls dont van me just tellin the truth

With the amount of muslims and the spread of islam in Europe, they'll submit soon: youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_dJArFV8

like said. ALL women want to rear children, some just get distracted by being a social media thot or getting dogs and weird shit to placate their maternal instinct. Or they become depressed and turn into the 'cool wine aunt' who just drinks all day and travels to fill the void in her life. If they flat out don't want kids they're probably still immature, which is fine.. but after 2 years if she's still iffy you're better off finding someone else.
You sound like an immature kidult. Your hobbies are probably childish things - toys, games, media entertainment, sex, junk food, fun fun fun. It's possible to have fun and find fulfillment in getting a loyal wife and raising children with strong morals but it takes a lot of work, dedication and commitment, aka being an adult - something most immature adultescents are fearful of.

What a loss for the white race oh plz mgtow reconsider your choice

looks like planet saturn.

Attached: image_4665e-Mid-Infrared-Saturn.jpg (1920x1440, 204K)