I'm over 30

I'm over 30.
I don't use toothpaste.
I've been at dentist 6 times in my entire adult life tops. My teeth are fine.
Why the fuck do people buy paste with fluoride when there is fluoride in water already?

Attached: 1548122375966.jpg (600x393, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mza1EQ6aLdg
youtu.be/60Zg9sGnQf8
youtu.be/HRVGA9zxXzk
aquanet.pl/jakosc-naszej-wody,41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand why some people show more empathy to dolphins but are fine eating pigs.

R8 my toothpaste

Attached: IMG_20190301_123750~01.jpg (1080x1261, 297K)

anglo genes

i stopped used toothpaste too because im lazy
just brushing teeth is fine, also brush the tongue

Just make your own fluoride free clay toothpaste, it takes less than 15 minutes, and you can have supply for life for around 30€ without pandering the dental jew

Let me guess: you dont eat sugar and much carbs

Protip: toothpaste needs 1/3 quantity from this shown in ads

Just brushing is surprisingly effective

I don't. Eating sugar destroys your teeth. Dummy ;)

>sorbitol
Enjoy your explosive diarrhea

Just drink alcohol to sterilize your mouth regularly.

You disgust me.

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Not everyone has fluoride in their water.

I use baking soda as tooth paste. very cheap

37 here, i brush my teeth only when my mouth becomes uncomfortable with plaque and shit, once every week or so, i have perfect teeth, never been to the dentist either.

You are safe because you must not eat sugary shit, you don't really need toothpaste every day if you only eat meat and fat.

Disgusting.

It's mostly genetic and diet that leads to teeth problems. It depends heavily on the acidity of your mouth. For me, I might as well spit acid like a xenomorph so I use fluoride toothpaste and I ignore the non instructions on the back and play by more intense rules and don't eat for 1 hour to 30 minutes after brushing.

>tfw
- no fluoride in my area's drinking water
- use fluoride free toothpaste
- been on the ketogenic diet for years now (tons of saturated fat, some protein, a little bit of veggies daily)

never been to a (((dentist))), never plan to go
the only problem with my teeth is they're coffee stained because mum taught me to brush my teeth first thing in the morning before all else, and when i started drinking coffee (black coffee) i still did so. brushed my teeth and then had black coffee very shortly afterwards. so the coffee has stained my teeth. still, i'm not a woman, i don't give a shit about having >le pearly pearly whites. if i went to a (((dentist))) to clean the stains i'm pretty sure they'd just use abrasives to wear that outer layer off - fuck that. i'm not damaging my teeth for (((appearances))).

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (1000x855, 71K)

Is it true, that acid is the main factor of all tooth decay?

If so, would a mouth wash with baking soda be the best thing possible?

>British flag
Like pottery

Will ladies find my good teeth genes hot?

>sodium lauryl sulfate
that's gonna be a YIKES from me, bro
can you get Kingfisher over there?

Ah so that explains it.

so your breath doesn't smell like sewage.

Depends. Are you sure based environment doesn't help some bacteria? Keep your pH neutral. Keep your mouth closed. Breathe using your nose.

Nasty fuck.

Attached: 7B0D68EE-4C5A-47CB-8D64-058CA9E0D47E.jpg (540x335, 39K)

I bet you're using a product with lauryl sulphates and just don't know.

Healthy teeth don't smell. Sulfur smell can occur if you are in ketosis.

Because dolphins are significantly smarter than pigs you retard

also look up carrageenan
nasty stuff

Dogs don't pass mirror test. They are automatons with no consciousness, yet you can go to jail for chopping them up with an axe. Humans are fucking retarded.

They don't sell dolphin on the meat counter

nope, i systematically removed all products containing it form my life
there are others similar to it like sodium laureth sulfate
which aren't great either but better than lauryl for sure

no they aren't. dogs may not be logically smart but they are emotionally smart which is why we care more about dogs' deaths than pigs'. you would know this if you had ever owned a dog

no pigs are smarter you retard
they are next smartest after chimps
youtube.com/watch?v=mza1EQ6aLdg

>Brushes teeth
>Then drinks coffee
I guarantee you coffee tastes much better if you drink it before you brush your teeth.

We might have Kingfisher toothpaste but I've not seen it. Here's the other toothpaste I have, almost empty.

I remember an Engish teacher poster a few months ago proclaimed that the best toothpaste in the word was an extensive brand you can only get in Japan called Livionex.

Attached: IMG_20190301_125354~01.jpg (963x1140, 355K)

Acid saliva
I have the saliva of a xenomorph

>dogs may not be logically smart but they are emotionally smart
Yup, they are fucking machines with no consciousness. Reals > feels

>imagine the smell

It's still just a beast, retard.

So?

Brushing your teeth with toothpaste is a major part of the the tooth and plaque conspiracy

This guy gets it.

Its a combination of a good diet where you're not eating a bunch of refined sugar (candy sugary teas/drinks) and genetics.

I work in an ER and have seen 11 year olds who's baby teeth have rotted out and cavities on their existing permanent teeth, and then people in their 40's that can count on their hands the number of times they've brushed their teeth.

Trust me, in the western world telling people to only brush their teeth once a week because it works for you bad advise, I mean, congrats to you for having good teeth, but that will not work for the vast majority of the population.

I'm in my late 20's and I have no cavities, but I have a full brushing and flossing regimen that I follow everyday.

No, Magpies are smarter than both dogs and pigs.

Let that sink in. They are Dinosaurs!

youtu.be/60Zg9sGnQf8

youtu.be/HRVGA9zxXzk

Attached: serveimage(34).jpg (720x540, 118K)

today we found out that Jow Forums is mostly just a group of people who spent their time online because all their irl friends abandoned them because they couldn't stand the stench coming from their mouths.

Wish there was some legit research about baking soda and teeth.

Fluoride is bad for you. Fluoride is a chemical by product of the fertilizer industry and it’s only use in the human body is to flush the DmT out of your penile gland in your brain to make you a compliant slave.. fuck fluoride and anyone who uses it.

Attached: 11695455-579B-4E5C-90E4-95916A9703DB.jpg (1210x1215, 906K)

Acid is the main factory of teeth decay. Not bacteria.

I went one day to a pharmacy and asked for a fluoride free toothpaste, she gave it to me but she asked me "why do you want it?", that was just so annoying, I don't want to discuss with a norman who thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist nutjob for not wanting to rub fluoride on my teeth, just give me the goddamn toothpaste and we are done, take my money and leave me alone bitch.

Attached: 1546549922620.jpg (434x393, 40K)

Aha!
Knew it

>fuck fluoride and anyone who uses it
White people?

Why do all toothpastes in my local shops have flouride.

I think your more stupid than both faggot.

now show us your definition of "fine"

I remember seeing these little fuckers all gathered around a dead bird in the park once and I had no idea what they were doing
Turns out that magpie's actually have funerals and will even take the body away and bury it for protection. What an interesting burb

>Chop dogs up with an axe
Fucking poles are no better than Chinese gooks no wonder you got genocided in ww2

Brush your teeth you fucking degenerate

computers are the epitome of high level logic. they have no consciousness what-soever though. emotion is what breathes life into something

imagine the smell

Necuaseq when you turn 40 they'll start falling out, fucky

>computers are the epitome of high level logic
>high level
Binary logical gates are not "high level" by any stretch.

> tfw when living in a country that the pharmacist would instantly suspect fluoride as harmful when asked fluoride free by customer and random elders u dont know will rush to inform you than lidl owner is a jew when you complain that they have not a person to help you buy bread

Attached: what-if-all-the-ancient-greek-sculptures-are-actually-victims-11544455.png (500x603, 160K)

Whats there to research? Baking soda creates an incredibly pH basic environment, that kills bacteria and its got mild abrasive properties to help remove plaque. There's not much else to it.

Having nice teeth is a huge indicator of social status. If you don't put any effort into dental hygiene people will respect you less. My friends tease me for not drinking coffee or red wine, and always bringing a toothbrush with me when we go out to eat. But guess who comes out the best in all the photos we take.

kek

yeah, you gotta go to Amazon or overpriced Natural/organic shops to get it.

I’m 41 and I never wipe my ass.

>ml
GAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Is it actually better to brush teeth after breakfast? I have always brushed them beforehand but it would make sense considering I only eat breakfast and dinner and I brush my teeth after dinner.

its incredible how i can't drink cola or any such sodas anymore since i stopped, i can feel the acid attacking my mouth its horrible

Based

Tfw fluoride free toothpaste just doesn't do it

acid reflux, while you sleep. Biggest problem for me.

Like an user said previously -Im part fucking xenomorph...

lose weight

not right afterwards, but like within 30 minutes
it was a mistake
but mummy's training was deeply embedded in me, i always brushed my teeth first thing in the morning no matter what. and with all other foods, even milky tea, it didn't matter because they don't really stain. but when i started on the balck coffee, that's when it happened. neither of my parents were coffee dirnkers so obv their advice wasn't built with coffee in mind.

anyway i don't even care, i'm not a superficial NPC.

that's one's pretty bad too
got all the same things we discussed above PLUS titainum dioxide.

i think that like with most things, there's no need to get autistic about it. if you can find something like kingfisher, and you can get it easily and for a reasonable price, then yeah make the change. if you can't, and these shitty ones are all you have acces to, then whatever. no need to get hung up on it. make easy changes where you can, but don't stress yourself abotu it. it's only one small thing. lots of people go so deep into just one thing when they get into health improvements that they lose sight of the forest for the trees. They lose sight of the big picture.
I think just make small easy changes wherever you can, and don't stress about the areas where you can't. stress is really bad for the health too. and who knows, 5G might kill us all, so just relax bro lol.

Here are the Kingfisher ingredients btw
>INGREDIENT - SOURCE - FUNCTION
calcium carbonate - chalk - gentle abrasive
glycerin - vegetable - moisture retention
aqua - purified water - moisture
sodium lauroyl sarcosinate - palm oil - dispersant
hydrated silica - natural ore - structuring agent
cellulose gum - plant fibre - thickener
foeniculum vulgare - fennel - fresh taste
anethole - fennel - fresh taste
limonene - fennel - fresh taste

she pressed the 'Independent Thought Alarm' button behind the counter as she sold it to you. You're on the bad goy list now.

based

People respect me because I'm an expert in my field. I can call them niggers and they would still accept it because they need my skills and I don't need them. They aren't retarded. Smart people can be dicks That's their privilege. Go to school and do your own research kids.

True story.
When potatoes arrived in Greece they were given away from the govmnt to farmers to cultivate. Noone took em. Then governor had an idea: they put guards to potato cargoes at daytime. When night fell, potatoes were gone.

i use toothpaste and brush/floss daily but i haven't been to a dentist in like 7 years and my teeth are fine, no cavities or discomfort or anything. At this point I assume regular dental checkups are a meme

Take the baking soda pill
Tastes like shit b t your teeth will be sparkly white with no fluoride and cheap as hell

Attached: 59d7be36-7e55-43fd-a2ea-1170b8ca7770_1.f6a683aeeff70c74809728c19c429ddd.jpeg-27228e1d09140db7c409ac9 (450x450, 93K)

>flag
checks out

it depends on what you have for breakfast
e.g. if you're havin black coffee with brekkie, brush after
if there's nothign particularly staining abotu what you eat then before is probabyl better (with a few mins rest in between for the toothpaste taste to go)

i'm not sure about orange juice though
i've been told if you have oj then DON'T brush right afterwards, wait at least half an hour because the acidic oj will weaken enamel and then if you brush you'l brush it right off
So in that case would it be better to brush BEFORE the oj? (again, also waiting a few mins in between because of the taste)
or in that case also brush AFTER but at least half an hour after?

Isn't baking soda creating a lot of oxygrn free radicals which may result in tongue/mouth cancer?

My work pays for dental so I went a few times for cleanings
The hygienists literally take a metal pick and scrape your teeth, then since they just destroyed your enamel they buff your teeth with their own polish, as if it's anywhere near as good. I'm convinced the cleanings are for the hygienists to cause weakness in your teeth ability to prevent cavities to keep you coming back as a customer with that benifits plan

Good advice thanks.

Attached: Livonex.jpg (231x400, 10K)

ya i agree, i get the same sense that they're just setting you up to develop cavities easily so you keep coming back, and since most people stay living in the same area for many years, they can rely on that local repeat business. what a fucking scam!

There is no fluoride in polish
tap water, you stinky glownigger.

This. I’m on well water and I’ve never had fluoride.

You must be one of those imported 'new' pol's...

Dogs dont need to be able to write a screenplay, nigger. They are self aware, can solve basic problems and more to the point -they can dream. Ever seen a pig dream?

Go back to africa...

Modern dentistry is a scam. The "cleanings" and fluoride treatments just wear away your enamel and lower your IQ. Dont drink sugary drinks. Brush lightly with water, You don't even need toothpaste. You will never get a cavity.

yeah but make sure you're regularly testing that water for radon. That shit is leaps and bounds more dangerous than flouride.

I was at my denst and he's chatting my up about my new job and my new government health and dental plan
then he leaves and the lady starts cleaning...
he pops his head In two minutes later and says to the cleaner

"Stacie let's make sure user here gets an extra good cleaning and let's bump up his schedule to three times a year"

I'm sitting right Fucking there, cheap jew bastard as if I'm a complete oblivious retard

arm and hammer baking soda

aquanet.pl/jakosc-naszej-wody,41

There is fluoride in polish tap water, naturally I guess.

the intelligence of whales is greatly exaggerated. And intelligence is not why people object to killing certain animals, while they support killing others.
For example seals vs crows. Seals are some dumb fuckers, but they're cute, so urbanites lose their fucking minds when proper people go seal clubbing. Meanwhile, they don't give a shit about crows, even though crows are some of the most intelligent animals in the world.

Dolphins are predatory animals. It takes something like pic to prey on them. Pigs are poor quality prey. They don't even have tusks to defend themselves, like boars. Sad!

Attached: killer-whale_591_990x742.jpg (990x743, 144K)

not gonna bother googling it for you, but the American dental something or other, did an abrasiveness study of like a hundred different substances -mostly various brands of toothpaste. They found that baking soda, was the least abrasive by far.

Add that to what user pointed out
ANd you got the perfect toothpaste. Also, powdered charcoal works pretty good too.

I use toothpaste and Ive been to the dentist once in my adult life.

See how that works?