Public Education’s Dirty Secret

> Bad teaching is a common explanation given for the disastrously inadequate public education received by America’s most vulnerable populations. This is a myth.

> It is not poor teaching or a lack of money that is failing our most vulnerable populations. The real problem is an ethos of rejection that has never been openly admitted by those in authority.

> The reason is that they know deep down that due to the color of their skin, less is expected of them. This they deeply resent. How could they not resent being seen as less capable? It makes perfect psychological sense.

quillette.com/2019/02/10/public-educations-dirty-secret/

How can teachers be this deluded on the NQ?

Attached: Video_shows_Skyline_High_School_student__0_6531730_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quillette.com/2019/02/10/public-educations-dirty-secret/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwDdxbuBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=xppI1Id3ntQ#t=230
youtube.com/watch?v=xy9E01slPBA
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=B-CmK0e02co
youtube.com/watch?v=blHsLK1Yy3g
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Qm02e1OEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ee63BNgrW0U
hechingerreport.org/what-happened-with-the-100-million-that-newark-schools-got-from-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-not-much/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> As the weeks dragged painfully into months, it became apparent that the students wouldn’t learn anything. It was dumbfounding.

> Throughout Washington Irving there was an ethos of hostile resistance. Those who wanted to learn were prevented from doing so. Anyone who “cooperated with the system” was bullied. No homework was done. Students said they couldn’t do it because if textbooks were found in their backpacks, the offending students would be beaten up.

> I tried everything imaginable to overcome student resistance. Nothing worked.

Attached: 3430235_050418-wls-teacher-attacked-vid.jpg (1300x732, 371K)

Most of the problem is there are 40 kids per class.

>quillette.com/2019/02/10/public-educations-dirty-secret/

Dallasite here.
The problem with public schools are niggers and spics. Schools have dropped standards so that the subhumans can pass the tests. Meanwhile, whites have been dropped to their levels as well. Now we are in an idiocracy. Also, hang and shoot niggers.

You didn't read the article, did you?

> The abuse ranged from insults to outright violence, although I myself was never physically attacked. Stories abounded, however, of hard substances like bottles of water being thrown at us, teachers getting smacked on the head from behind, pushed in stairwells, and having doors slammed in our faces.

Attached: 181108-student-hits-teacher-index.jpg (2000x1333, 260K)

It's obviously that. Segregation is the only solution.

> By June, things were really depressing. Not only was the academic year an utter failure, word spread that 10 girls had become pregnant. Since there were only about 90 girls in the school, this represented over 10 percent. The majority of the pregnant girls were freshmen, targeted it was said by a few “baby daddies” who prided themselves on their prowess and evolutionary success.

Attached: cvm2-1.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Feral animals

He's right though, the fact Niggers are constantly taught negative stuff about how they were Slaves n sht and Africa is a ghetto hellhole makes them feel inferior and hate Whites. Again, Niggers will be Niggers but the Jews deliberately add fuel to the fire.

Even if you give them all the "love and light" in the world they still behave like niggers

5 tactically infiltrated niggers can wreck a class of 30 students (in total) easily

> public schools
Blame Germans, they came up with their Prussian state ed system

And a freshman college class could have 100. So what? It's not the number, it's who's in the class and why.

It is not a myth, it is a part of the problem.
The school system cannot undo decades of the extremely efficient public relationship operation that the left made to undermine faith in white culture and to manipulate whole ethnic groups into being uneducated mob.

The first duty of any school system is to provide military discipline to children (including the possibility to expel kids that prevent other to study, you remove one rotten orange and save the whole fruit basket).
And then it is possible for kids to learn.
Education is not meant to reveal any alleged "innate potential" but to transform people (so what they actually couldn't achieve becomes achievable by them).
Remember, no one is born with the ability to lift 250 pounds, training allows you to eventually do it by TRANSFORMING your body (and if a douche stays in the gym bullying people or whatever he'll get expelled, having the gyms being legally forced to unconditionally keep people inside in the name of social justice would prevent them to actually operate).
The minds work the same.

How do you go about effectively protecting good kids from feral niggers if not with segregated schools when all the feelgood bullshit has failed?
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwDdxbuBnA

Attached: hs.jpg (640x336, 57K)

They don't feel inferior to whites. Actual research shows they have higher self esteem.

schools are already de facto segregated, since ethnic groups largely match economic groups, which match ghettos where the good/bad schools are etc

>The most impressive of all was a handsome black American from Minnesota. He towered over us all, both physically and what the French call morally. He exuded an aura that inspired something like awe in his colleagues and students

AND the answer is NIGGERS....
Its always niggers. Theyre fucking feral animals . The only time theres less expectations is with CIVILITY. ZERO ability to actually act civilized. Of course theres an occasional nigger that exceeds the norm but that is the .0001 % exception. The damn feral females need to be god damned sterilized. Im 100% serious too. Public education with a population of niggers is a joke. Society suffers from just a small amount of these feral animals. Its disgusting.

This really can't be overstated. All forms of media are devoted to creating the greatest victim complex of all time in their children before they walk into kindergarten.

But we need more of them in our country for some fucking reason.

The problem with public schools is no one can be disciplined or fail classes so you get dindus who don't want to be there pushed through making it worse for everyone else

Attached: dumb nigs 1.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: dumb nigs 2.png (697x8479, 1.99M)

NOPE. In the wealthier neighborhoods they participate in "Forced Busing" the state forces diversity on cities/towns that choose to seperate themselves. Imagine buying a nice home paying huge taxes for the towns infrastructure then having it RUINED by some asswipe that busses in city niggers to a nice country school system. Fucking HATE what niggers have done to society.

Show the 'research' faggot, and no buzz feed links

Black people feel bad because they have to compete with white men who play in a completely different league.
It is like when trans "women" completely obliterate real women at sports.
The only solution to this is for blacks to live in their own ethnostate, in which they all play in the same league.

He did and nigger being nigger would feel far less inclined to chimpout with half the numbers
Schools should be gender segregated as well

A single groid has the capability to ruin an entire class, five of them basically guarantees it.

Self-Esteem and False Pride are two different things for a reason.

Having to send their kids to private schools is the main reason whites can't afford to have more children. Imagine how many problems would go away without diversity.

>vulnerable populations
Why, yes indeed! Public education is evil communist indoctrination, thus I should be free to indoctrinate my vulnerable children in any way I wish to.

The number of niggers in a class is a product of class size. If you have more than 1 nigger in a class, the total amount of time a teacher can spend actually teaching is already reduced by 15%.

I went to a majority black high school and I didn't learn a thing. Every single day nigs would hold up the class with some stupid shit. It got so bad one of my teachers who was a massive furfag choke slammed one of the niggers to a wall and stapled guned his long ass shirt to the wall and told him to fucking behave. Of course the nigger chimped out of the classroom while cursing.

This works alongside the notion that all the wasted attention blacks are getting comes from the energy and time that otherwise would go to the Asians and whites.
Back during primary school my teachers would spend all day with the black girls because they were left behind, while me and maybe 3 girls or so were working ahead and practically ignored.
It was like this for most of primary school. Fortunately middle and high for me were devoid of niggers and girls, so everyone actually got equal treatment for once.

When the authority figure isn't paying attention to you, why would you try to impress it?
When you can get away with doing little, why do a lot?

The real reason is 85 IQ.

It's funny how they simultaneously whine about lagging behind whites while throwing away any opportunties that whites have painsakingly created so they can catch up.

They should have separate schools with a separate black science curriculum.
youtube.com/watch?v=xppI1Id3ntQ#t=230
youtube.com/watch?v=xy9E01slPBA

Attached: kemetic.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>> The reason is that they know deep down that due to the color of their skin, less is expected of them. This they deeply resent. How could they not resent being seen as less capable? It makes perfect psychological sense.
So they are too smart to be taught like idiots, thus they rebel. Another case of this is all white mans fault and you should be ashamed for the poor behavior of blacks, it's on you.

discord
=
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

>How can teachers be this deluded on the NQ?

They are all far leftists and that means they believe we're all blank slates upon which society writes and so, we're equal.

It's a religion.

>deep down that due to the color of their skin, less is expected of them
>It makes perfect psychological sense
Or maybe it's the single moms and shitty parents, the hostile/aggro culture that celebrates violence and degeneracy, the crab bucket mentality, and the low IQ. Now that makes perfect sense.
Think how young we teach kids about slavery and from both perspectives. First taught at what, ~9 yo, fucks with both white and black kids who can't comprehend such things yet will emotionally internalize. Not to mention the main problem is almost zero historical context, all the focus is on US slavery yet every single race has enslaved others and been enslaved; all have done evil deeds.

Attached: Teaching Black Students.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Who else has experienced that colleges and schools get token black students just to fill diversity quota?
I always had negroes in my classes. And somehow they always managed to not fail the year thanks to getting a passing grade.
Man, the Public Education system is just pure child abuse.

This, checked satan

>How can teachers be this deluded on the NQ?
>Mary Hudson
Well there's your problem right there, son.
She's a cunt; cunts can't fucking think straight to save their lives. All the empathy, gets to them.

The French have/had a separate track for students that couldn't hack it, they'd be contained in technical education classes and schools about the time they become 13-14. Naturally it was filled with niggers and kebabs, it made a mess of vocational education but spared a lot of troubles for other students.

I worked in a school with mostly inner city kids. It was monstrous. Absolutely zero discipline, and the kids did not understand how to defer gratification. Fights all the time, and everyone of them said they were oppressed and that is why they are not performing well. Some read at a 1st to 4th grade level. There was no hope.

This and it's utter insanity given the sheer numbers of low IQ people within your country. You're not unlocking that "potential" of some IQ and you'll always have millions of them so what do? You discipline the fuck out of them and teach them basic life skills so they're much more likely to not be criminals or welfare leeches. Wtf else can you do? Nothing.

Same goes for those up to ~100 IQ, even. How many will exceed their potential even with all liberal feel good bullshit? Does that mean we should pour resources down the drain for that rare chance it helps a very tiny few exceed expectations while wasted on the vast majority?

Despite it all, total libshit control of public education and yet the schools keep getting worse and worse so... hey let's keep doing the same. What obviously needs to be done won't be done because of these faggots, a shitload of military-esque schools and gender segregation

Honestly corporal punishment should probably be brought back for some of these unruly niglets, judging from some of the webms I've seen..

This is how they teach their own kind
youtube.com/watch?v=B-CmK0e02co
youtube.com/watch?v=blHsLK1Yy3g
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Qm02e1OEw

Attached: m3v57vhmwe1yc5haclmt.jpg (350x250, 103K)

Fucking based. Probably a holdover from colonial history, PC culture hasn't made them forget yet.

Day 1 of nigger studies is that they are constantly putting up a front

Public school in America is wageslave training daycare.
It was designed by (((HEGELIANS))) and used to prevent intelligent children from non-elite families from ever being competitive.
It has little to do with skintone.

You just compared white people to trannies.

Race isn't 'skintone' you dumb faggot. Blacks are stupid, impulsive, and violent and ruin every environment they are in.

The teacher seems pretty red-pilled IMO.
>The anti-discrimination laws under which we worked took all power away from the teachers and put it in the hands of the students.

>Sometimes you just have had enough.
>One day a girl sitting towards the back of the classroom shouted at some boy up front, “Yo! Nigga! Stop that!”
>I stood up as tall as I could and said in my most supercilious voice, “I don’t know which particular nigga the young lady is referring to, but whoever it is, would you please stop it.”
>The kids couldn’t believe their ears

>High school diplomas were among the trappings, handed out to countless 12th graders with, from my observation, a 7th grade education.

>They didn’t seem to know that they had very little chance of getting into anything but a community college, if that.
>Sadly, the kids were convinced of one thing: As one girl put it, “I don’t need an 85 average to get into Hunter; I’m black, I can get in with a 75.”
>They were actually encouraged to be intellectually lazy.

>The most Dantesque scene I witnessed at Washington Irving was a “talent show” staged one spring afternoon.
>To my surprise and horror, the only talent on display was merely what comes naturally.
>Each act was a show of increasingly explicit dry humping.

The main priority of school should be to separate the students that care from the troublemakers.
You can't save every kid.
It is a waste to sacrifice the kids with potential for the sake of selfishly trying to fix a lost cause.

Gold miners don't sell the unfiltered slurry.
Their job is to separate the gold from the junk.

Blacks should have their own schools

This isnt true at all and you arent from America so you have no idea what you're talking about lol. Just more excuses for niggers lol.

I went to a nigger school but I tested into AP classes so I had maybe 2 biggers in my entire class schedule. Its was mostly poos and asians in my class, all my closest friends growing up were Asian and Indian lol.

The problem is self-segregation by blacks.

They literally group with eachother and create their own out-group.

And when held to the same standards of other students, they feel victimized when they can't match up due to their culture of not valuing education -- and, worse, those within their group who actually do well in school get ostracized as being "white."

You lower standards, they're mad; you raise standards, they're mad. They're just mad regardless.

Bullshit. I taught for fifteen years. Teaching forty white kids is a fucking walk in the park compared to trying to teach twenty niggers.

Lol this, almost every excuse they make for niggers can easily be disproved by showing whites arent held back by it. These excuses for niggers are only ever used for niggers too like poverty lol. My school had Filipinos who were all poor as shit and their kids outperformed niggers in 40 kid class rooms with very little effort. Every race of kids outperformed their black peers with the exact same circumstances and resources lol.

The problem is that K-12 education exists at all. The Prussian education system

More specifically Freemasons and their (((enlightened despots))), not Germans as a whole.

The first one is clearly a skit though.

This is considered a secret? Lmfao to who?

Yep. After leaving the public school system, I taught for five years in a VERY ritzy private school in a Nashville suburb. The only black kids there were the children of lawyers, doctors, and one Titans player. Yet, despite all their advantages, they were without exception dumber and more disruptive than any white student...even the handful of white-trash scholarship kids we had.

For real, niggers ruin life!

The problem is niggers and beaners.

It is not "exactly the same circumstances".
Black people are being showered with some special narrative all their lives.

>reddit spacing
GTFO MY POL, FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 9K)

>The reason is that they know deep down that due to the color of their skin, less is expected of them
More like, because of their skin color society is against them and they'll never get a fair shake no matter how hard they try.
And its the kids parents who instill this notion of futility in them.
It doesn't help that the other kids embrace the culture of failure as the norm and shame any in the group who do well

The answer, is and always will be, Niggers being niggers

Attached: 1462713890106.jpg (461x615, 113K)

Honestly, this. I had a class with one worthless nigger who continuously ruined everything. Even in junior highschool, a single sheboon could turn a nice class into a zoo. I remember some nigger bitch just beating the shit out of her nice, white girl lab partner, for no fucking reason. The girl was on the ground crying and she just kept pulling her hair and kicking her face. I suspect the amount of black on white violence in schools would shock people if the statistics were ever made known.

Its funny too, because this is one of those liberal policies that backfires on them.
Rich liberals cry bloody murder when they pay high school tax and live in a nice area only to have apes bused into their districts.
they show their true colors.

Attached: 1458384175205.jpg (791x520, 46K)

>rr-reddit spacing!!
the cry of the newfag

Tits or GTFO.

He obvioulsy never watched stand and deliver!

All it takes is a profound teacher who believes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he just say Horus is called "Kevin" ?

(((rich liberals)))
youtube.com/watch?v=ee63BNgrW0U

Attached: carranza3.png (500x585, 350K)

Problem is that most are raised by single mothers or their grandparents. The single mothers only cuss and hit them and the grandparents are powerless and scared of them. I'm talking high school age with my experience. It would just result in the kids fighting back. And some you can take (I got in many scuffles with them), and some are built like brick shit houses.

over the decades we've probably lost hundreds of millions of able men and women's minds to the nigger problem.

a quelle ville tu habites French bro?

Paris.

kek
>Wealthy (((white))) Manhattan parents

If you haven’t done white flight yet you hate your current or future children.

Local news recently did a report on the school system here, a major city in the south. Apparently there is a problem with discipline, pay and retention. The majority of the teachers interviewed (a dozen) were white. The majority of the students aren't white. The school board is black and has been accused of pissing money away on dumb shit that never came to fruition. That and payments for sexual and physical harassment by a few black teachers.

Makes you think.

Redditspacing is allowed when quoting a news article you absolute fucking retard. Kill yourself, niggerfaggot

Attached: 1547166965149m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

A nigger-infested school district in my shithole state got a 100 million dollar donation from Faceberg's very own (((Zuckerberg))). Guess what they did with the money? Probably steal it because it hasn't improved at all.

hechingerreport.org/what-happened-with-the-100-million-that-newark-schools-got-from-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-not-much/

all of the problems would go away. diversity IS the problem