Let's talk about gentrification

Overall, would you say that gentrification is a good or a bad thing? Consider the following:

Pros-
>rejuvenation of otherwise blighted neighborhoods
>increased economic activity that leads to higher tax revenue
>updated infrastructure contributes to a healthier environment overall

Cons-
>gentrification pushes lesser "peoples" into other parts of the city, more or less spreading disease rather than eliminating it
>gentrification is just a newer form of real estate speculation with the assumption of these new neighborhoods will last more than a decade
>hipsters move in and act superior to everyone because they're in an "up-and-coming" neighborhood, ruining it for everyone else

I lean more towards the positives because let's face it, if these neighborhoods didn't want to be gentrified, they would have taken care of their shit instead of letting it go to waste.

Thoughts, Jow Forums?

Attached: gentrify.jpg (1880x1200, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever moves on the violent brown people

My town is in the greater Boston/Portland metropolitan area. I was born here, spent my ntire life here, and now I'm basically being priced out of my hometown because it's simply too expensive. The worst part about it is that a bunch of niggers and spics are starting to move into the area too now. I don't know how, but they are and it's driving me insane. Fuck white liberals, and their white flight. They bring their shitty problems with them and their pets too.

I second this, maybe we can put a fence around those areas and install checkpoints to filter access to the white parts as we see fit, that or mass sterilization.

So you're in favor of gentrification, yeah? Are there portions of AUS in desperate need of new money and investments?

>The worst part about it is that a bunch of niggers and spics are starting to move into the area too now

Isn't the whole point of gentrification to bring in people who, you know, aren't going to fuck the place up?

>gentrification pushes lesser "peoples" into other parts of the city, more or less spreading disease rather than eliminating it
yeah bullshit, this is liberal garbage
an area is on the decline and that makes landlords more desperate for money. at that point their real estate is shit so who cares if a nigger destroys your house when theres a fucking stream of section 8 money coming in.
the fucking niggers move into this new area and fucking DESTROY IT. we all know niggers are niggers, but even niggers dont wanna live around other niggers so they move closer to the burbs as the path of their destruction has now been filled in by whitey and that shit aint section 8.

The government gives free houses and money to aboriginal people so it's not run down they get the house destroy it then move onto the next house

It just disperses them even farther afield into the white suburbs previously free of them you retard

>renting
you get what you deserve then
thats niggers here too user
nigs gotta nig!
amazing that a world apart and separated by oceans, niggers seem to act exactly the same, as if somehow it was just in their DNA to be niggers....but we know thats not true because we all share the same DNA and race is a 'social construct'

Like you said, it just moves people around causing them to contaminate new areas with their retardation and problems. It’s a never ending cycle that will always spin it’s wheels until those people are either eliminated or forced to changed their ways. In the long run I would say that it is irrelevant to the status quo.

>It just disperses them even farther afield into the white suburbs previously free of them you retard

...and that's a good thing!

Fuck if I know. These people make it impossible for someone to afford a house here. 3bedroom 1 bathroom house would sell for something like $400,000-500,000. And they're selling too. The problem is, they're being sold to people that won't even live there year round most of the time. My town is emptying out and all that is going to be left are empty houses that are filled up for 3 months in the summertime.

>assuming.
Get fucked. You try to have a 500,000 mortgage on 50k a year. It's not happening.

this is really starting to pick up here, but its been around for a few years now (san antonio, tx)
it makes more areas look great, but i have a few points of contention
a. poor peoples get concrete streets while the city invests millions in these yuppie homes
b. the tenants are majority millennial/younger democrat. the kind of people who have enough money to get a couple acres in the hill country but are too retarded to move out.
c. they're rolling out low-income versions of these which are only gonna bring in more meth heads to the "nice" areas of the city
>tl;dr
these are the future hoovervilles when the arabs come in

>filled up for 3 months in the summertime

Like a reverse snowbird situation?

Fuck gentrification. I’m sick to shit of every time I find an affordable neighborhood white people moving in and reporting crimes and improving property values until I am inevitably priced out of the market.

Mind your own business you white faggots. Stop improving everything you come in contact with.

>the midset of millennials
why not a house for $50-$100k then you literal stupid fucking retard
HURR I CANT AFFORD A LAMBO SO I JUST WALK
i literally hope you are killed by niggers

You know what else pisses me off? Living in a nice neighborhood and a few black people move in and suddenly the whites all leave and everything goes to shit.

Fuck, I hate white people so much. They ruin everything.

>Let's talk about
>Reddit spacing
Fuck off

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM TRYING TO DO YOU DISCONNECTED BOOMER FAGGOT!? I'm leaving my hometown. Even 25 miles away the houses are still 200-250k. SO I'm looking for some parcel of land and am going to build my own house.
New Yorkers, New Jerseyites, Connicunts, Massholes... they all come here and purchase homes, or these monstrosities that they call cottages. Completely overdeveloped my town so that more than half of the time the houses remain vacant.

>making things better is racist
this makes my little brain do big brain things

>Reddit the post
this didnt happen to you or anyone you know now, or from the beginning of time to the end of eternity.
so youre telling me you have a hood of whites, lets say like 2000 people live there, 4 nigs move in and 1996 whites move out.

so lets take your shit argument further, in this neighborhood of no whites where's it just niggers, you say everything goes to shit and you hate white people? niggers get to ruin everything and you hate the whites for it? what kind of fucking shit logic is this? whites have nothing to do with anything in your scenario other than not existing in an area and yet they are to blame.
when we rise up again, you will know exactly why.

Lol fuck yourself memeflag, the formatting is fine

>b. the tenants are majority millennial/younger democrat. the kind of people who have enough money to get a couple acres in the hill country but are too retarded to move out.

Why would they be ''too retarded'' to move out?

It's called Detroit. Chicago. Lewiston.

They all buy property in your state because they've been taxed like fucking crazy in their own

well in honesty they have work obligations so thats why they stay in the city, but once thats up they're out to new york or wherever their next gig is
i think they'd ought to use about a quarter of what they'll spend elsewhere to get some land of their own for once

How fucking new are you?

Attached: AF12CBF6-6FED-4571-9433-01AC84B18FCE.png (364x342, 14K)

good for you user, i wish you well. You can look into HUD homes, or foreclosures. with the amount you save you can easily remodel everything...and isnt that kinda the point anyway? You want to move where property taxes are low and the school district is good. that only happens in the small area where niggers dont exist to drain the local economy. once nigs are around, bye bye schools and hello gibs and higher taxes
anything less of whites being slaves to the niggers is racist at this point
again, an environment where there are no whites but you are saying whites are to blame.
not as new as you newfriend

Nigger I’ve had no life since before you were born.

Moreover, how the fuck do you function in the world when you want even identify obvious hyperbolic and directly contradictory satire?

It isn’t even GOOD satire, it practically doesn’t qualify because of how grossly obvious it is.

Grew up outside of Portland and saw the area swing to the left in the early 90s and thats when things went to shit there!

Whoosh

Point to

It's not that the millennial/young democrat is too retarded to move out to the countryside, it's that they've been brainwashed by the kike-run media to believe that all life, cradle to grave, must be in the city

thanks for the laughs, literal reddit nigger

Attached: oof.jpg (664x250, 17K)

Phoneposting is hard.

You are the guy who can’t recognize two absolutely contradictory and blatantly insane opinions claim masked in white hate on Jow Forums as obvious satire

>more taxes
>good

Please die

absolutely YES gentrification is a good thing.
For the large part it consists of saving neighborhoods with cool architecture, but now at the brink of destruction because it went nigger 50 years ago.
Push these niggers into shitty neighborhoods with no aesthetic value, and let them live with white trash.
Honestly, niggers could live on a trash heap, they do not belong in older city neighborhoods that beautiful old victorian homes that can be restored.
Fuck niggers for being a cancer on everything they touch.

I support gentrification because it displaces the savage negroes further away from worthwhile neighborhoods while containing the hipsters to (mostly) one area

It's bad because some fucknuts out in the burns sell off their land and then the govt plops section 8 housing into what was a great area. Then those dumbfuck shit kids are sent to good schools where they proceed to ruin shit for everyone else.

But they don't live here. They simply have a second home.
>foreclosures
I think I'm just going to buy a 10 acre parcel for 20k and go from there.
>no whites
There were. They left. And the ruins is what's left.

Yup. Fuck these people. They complain, they leave, and then they do the same shit here.

White flight isn't always a bad thing though

Most of these niggers in gentrifying areas are renting.
They get so chimped out and assblasted over whites moving near them and improving things.
Imagine being so entitled that you think you derserve to be able to rent the same slum, at the same rent, forever.
Imagine blaming whites because the slum you live in is no longer inhabitable and must be either torn down or sold to a rehabber.
Fuck niggers who destroy everything they touch.

discord
======-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

>destroys local culture
>drives up pricing
>liberals don't have to reap what they sow
>forces lower class conservatives out of their communities
>from away folks start to outnumber locals
>vote for the same shit they ran from
>pack up and move to an all white area and repeat leaving the former community devastated and nigger infested

They ARE entitled to live in a high-quality place at low prices though. It's all part of the reparations my fellow white people owe to them

If gentrification could eliminate the nigger from the area permanently, I'd be fine with it. All they do is just move around...just like how their nomadic ancestors did back in Africa.
I'm just waiting for a race war, honestly.

>obvious satire
step your game up then redditfriend because you fucking stink at this. all of it

>complain about whites moving into black neighborhoods
>complain about blacks moving into white neighborhoods
>not subtle enough

You have to be a nigger.

list the drugs you are currently on.

The "white trash" the niggers are being pushed out to is like the bottom 80% of white people by income you fucking idiot

Based and crackpilled