Langanpill

”The CTMU is not just a theory; it is logical model theory applied to metaphysics, and as much a logical necessity as any branch of mathematics or philosophy. One can no more escape from it than from X=X or 1+1=2. But when it comes to something that packs this combination of scope and power, many people, including certified academics, committed atheists, and even some religious believers, are apparently afraid to stare X=X in the face.” - Christopher Langan

>Astral projects aka Metacognition to find out the secrets of the Universe
>210 IQ
>65 cm head circumference

Why are you so afraid Jow Forums?

Attached: DF9F9D6F-2D11-47C1-81A8-3AC357D5FD8E.jpg (339x382, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hology.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrm3MnPzKas
youtube.com/watch?v=JDR5i6z4L8c
mega.nz/#F!zR0nnDzD!2UAJ1XTnCVq4Dh5fJpKzZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

”Because the existence and validity of the CTMU (as just defined) are logical, ontological, and epistemological necessities, there is no escape from its implications. Laymen – and for that matter, amateur and professional scientists, mathematicians, philosophers, and theologians – have no chance of legitimately prevailing in arguments against it, and should avoid baseless complaints about its allegedly “unscientific” or “conjectural” nature.
[(1): For example, ordinary scientific languages are not self-contained; they have extrinsic requirements such as external processors, e.g., human minds or computers, to execute their operations. This prevents them from modeling their content, reality at large, well enough to generate and carry the information that reality needs in order to function. The CTMU, on the other hand, is ontologically self-contained with respect to all required objects, structures, and operations.]”

You can’t argument the CTMU

Attached: 63B83800-E9F6-4608-8617-EB7B38D28E26.jpg (220x325, 25K)

bump for someone who has all those Langan Redpill images....good day to show them all, I dont have them on this computer

Attached: dragonpepe.jpg (832x690, 226K)

why don't they silence him

Because they can't.

so then what actually is the ctmu? is there a formula or book or something?

DO YOU THINK LANGAN WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ANOTHER HEIDEGGER, SCHOPENHAUER ECT. IS IT JUST SIMPLY HIS PRESENCE IN OUR CURRENT TIMES AND RELATIVE NEWNESS OF HIS EXISTENCE THAT STOPS SUCH GENERAL PRAISE/ACCEPTANCE AS A "LEGEND". OR IS HIS THEORY STILL UNIQUE BUT NOT OF ANY TOTALLY RADICAL WAY OF THOUGHT.

I BELIEVE IN THE PRIOR, THAT HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ANOTHER HEIDEGGER.

He has a whole website with all definitions and the whole Paper is on the website.

hology.org/

>tfw low IQ brainlets didn't cant understand CTMU.

Bump

thanks.

So does he believe in God as in a living entity or just as a philosophical concept?

based and redpilled

Attached: 1548551554829.png (482x442, 43K)

Welcome m8.

A living entity but it is hard to be conscious during pure actualisation.

You can be sure if some thread starts with an obscure acronym and heavy dicksucking you're going to lose valuable time establishing that OP is indeed and always was an inbred faggot.

langanpill helped me to be a better christian

Take caps off, you fuckwit. But yes I agree.

OKAY THANKS, BUT YES IT IS QUITE INTERESTING. TO THINK WE ARE GRACED TO LIVE IN THE PRESENCE OF SCHOPENHAUER OR HEIDEGGER.

This guy is legit crazy.
Just read his "paper" on universe being sentient or whatever.
It's an incomprehensible mess.
He likes using what seems like sophisticated mathematics, but once you know basic grad-level math you quickly realize it's just incoherent. It doesn't even follow the standard format of presenting mathematical claims, so you could say he didn't even get far enough to be wrong.

when is the najib trial beginning?
We're in need of a happening.

Langan 2020 > AndrewGyna 2020

>mediocre con artist
>claims he threw his stepdad out of the house at 12
>didn't went to university because he could teach the professors more than they could teach him
>interests: horses.
>"based"

t. genuine homosexual

From what you have said it doesn't seem like you have read his paper.

His theory mainly revolves around the idea that we are fragments or aspects of god, representations (would be a better term) in which we exist so to better define and improve oneself. Matter is the medium for information and so matter less information equals to an everything of knowing or "meta-cognition".

So know the universe is not "sentient" but all living beings are, not that the CTMU proves this as even general science accepts this.

You obviously have no knowledge of religion nor philosophy and would suggest you improve upon that prior to the insulting of a theory you do not even understand yourself.

Holy shit this guy is overdosed on redpills.
Whites do this to themselves as much as (((they))) do it to us, though.
>who is out there screaming about how white men oppress everyone? White women.
>try to tell white women to stfu and form back in line, who is it that stops you? Other white men (looking to score some pussy by virtue-signalling).
I can understand being a coward and staying silent, but white men will actively attack other white men who verbally stand against the anti-white bullshit in the West.
Fuck white people, to be honest. My only satisfaction as I watch my race die will be seeing the brainwashed cunts reap the consequences of everything they campaigned for.

>ou obviously have no knowledge of religion nor philosophy and would suggest you improve upon that prior to the insulting of a theory you do not even understand yourself.

True but I do know math, I've been a professional mathematician for about 5 years now, and I think I can comment on the "math" found in that paper. Most of it was either pretty inconsequential, established results from over a century ago, or completely incoherent, i.e terms being thrown around without being properly defined and whatnot.

kinda looks like ron jeremy, doesn't he?

I remember reading his answers on Quora once, they were pretty interesting. especially his hatred for academia.

Afraid of lying jews perhaps?

This is literally our guy but atheist will hate him

Attached: 1551386492134.png (701x1264, 224K)

Attached: 1551386664529.png (702x910, 166K)

I told you that he didn't like academia

Attached: 1551387314822.png (645x1063, 174K)

Attached: 1551387766753.png (705x919, 159K)

Ahhh well I think I will strike the heart of the problem now.

Your view on his theory stems from a misunderstanding of his terminology. They are all described and listed at his website and would suggest looking at them if you want to understand his theory properly.

But in regards to the math would you please explain your view or at least give example?

Attached: 1551389413000.png (750x712, 102K)

Attached: 1551393833660.png (1000x176, 40K)

Attached: 1551391618803.png (768x335, 57K)

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING LOUD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR!

Attached: 1551395983975.png (750x848, 139K)

OOOOH damn

QRD on his theory?
Does he argue for the existence of God, Gods or specifically the Christian God?

I feel like we're all the same, vast consciousness experiencing the universe from different perspectives in space and "time".

Can he just say teleological invention of the negative. Holy fuck.

There being a God, inadvertently then creates the in-opposite, ie "Satan."

I feel like people have become such giant fucktards today, that anybody spouting any scientific basis connected up with an eternal thought process is now a "genius."

YOU'R WELCOME MATE JUST IN CASE YOU COULDN'T HEAR ME THO...

888 .d88b. 88888 8 8 888 .d88b. 8 .d88b. 8 8 888b. 8888 8b 8 .d88b. 8 8 .d88b 8 8 dP"Yb
8 YPwww. 8 8www8 8 YPwww. 8 8P Y8 8 8 8 8 8www 8Ybm8 8P Y8 8 8 8P www 8www8 " d8
8 d8 8 8 8 8 d8 8 8b d8 8b..d8 8 8 8 8 "8 8b d8 8b..d8 8b d8 8 8 dP
888 `Y88P' 8 8 8 888 `Y88P' 8888 `Y88P' `Y88P' 888P' 8888 8 8 `Y88P' `Y88P' `Y88P' 8 8 w

That realization made me more compassionate. Everything I do to others, I end up doing to myself.

The collective is an extension of the self.

o-O-o o-o o-O-o o o o-O-o o-o o o-o o o o-o o--o o o o-o o o o-o o o o-o
| | | | | | | | o o | | | \ | |\ | o o | | o | | o o
| o-o | O--O | o-o | | | | | | O O-o | \ | | | | | | -o O--O /
| | | | | | | | o o | | | / | | \| o o | | o | | | o
o-O-o o--o o o o o-O-o o--o O---o o-o o-o o-o o--o o o o-o o-o o-o o o
O

Langanpill is the true hope for the white race unlike (((juden p*terstein)))

dBP .dBBBBP dBBBBBBP dBP dBP dBP .dBBBBP dBP dBBBBP dBP dBP dBBBBb dBBBP dBBBBb dBBBBP dBP dBP dBBBBb dBP dBP dBBBBb
BP BP dB'.BP dB' dBP dB'.BP Vb dBP
dBP `BBBBb dBP dBBBBBP dBP `BBBBb dBP dB'.BP dBP dBP dBP dB' dBBP dBP dBP dB'.BP dBP dBP dBBBB dBBBBBP dBP
dBP dBP dBP dBP dBP dBP dBP dBP dB'.BP dBP_dBP dBP dB' dBP dBP dBP dB'.BP dBP_dBP dB' BB dBP dBP
dBP dBBBBP' dBP dBP dBP dBP dBBBBP' dBBBBP dBBBBP dBBBBBP dBBBBB' dBBBBP dBP dBP dBBBBP dBBBBBP dBBBBBB dBP dBP dBP

Who can decode my three hidden messages hmmmmmmm?

Attached: Thinking Kanagaroo.png (512x512, 73K)

Evil exist and God is good thus then there is the fall guy for evil hence the D-evil oh look its even in his name.

He’s a mason
Gtfo

I just did, and it says: "I suck nigger cocks on a daily basis".

I got it!!!
.....it says 'i shaved my vag today'

Yeah he is aware of the Jew and white genocide , cant find those posts atm . But he is our guy

Well fuckidity you.

well also fuckidity you.

Long read about iq and the jew

Attached: 1551395136713.png (750x3073, 583K)

o-O-o o-o o-O-o o o o-O-o o-o

Because nobodies listening, and half of them either don't understand it, or don't buy it.
Personally it's way above my head. What I do understand makes sense, but there's a lot to his theories that is just simply beyond me.

Hes been banned from Quora for some time now

Attached: 1551394590642.png (857x879, 185K)

this guy talks about egregores and shit. he is the ultimate meme magician pollack

>smartest man in the world
>this is his wife

maybe he's on to something

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Attached: CMLGLL.jpg (220x213, 6K)

It says "Trump will win 2020, Jow Forums BTFO'

Attached: datetruth.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Christopher Langan is one of the smartest men in the world and he basically agrees with Jow Forums
>pic related

Has anyone ever considered maybe just making him de-facto leader of Jow Forums? I mean, why not? Just ask him what he thinks we should do and we temporarily act as his personal army to see what results we get. I mean, why the fuck not?

Attached: chris-langan-high-iq-globalism.png (377x1297, 200K)

Low IQ shills out today; how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

I bet he hates this ride - all those brains squashed by their own weight!

Attached: nemesis.jpg (1200x801, 263K)

Sounds like codified gnostic pseudo-maths fan fiction to be honest

I can make up words too:

"
The transhierchluminary soul manifests eternal light within the plane of holospheric dimension thus the absence of light denotes the existance of satan. Lucifer is both the logos of god and the absence of stabilising moral structures.

Where:

E => ∞2
"

Am I a big brain nibba yet?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

LIES!

Its pretty shit and has no context but nice try

lol. is this you, chris?

I am for this as there seems to be no better choice for the time being. We should establish a connection though that is not overly public. For example one person acts as a conduit of sorts in which they will continually create new discords and give such invites to Langan over a secure chat service and this conduit will flush it out to whoever is worthy. I would have to be someone that Langan new by face.

Yes but you see he gives definitions to such words and formulates a coherent syntax.

db 88 888888888888 88
d88b ,d "" 88 ,d 88
d8'`8b 88 88 88 88
d8' `8b 8b,dPPYba, MM88MMM 88 ,adPPYba, 88 8b,dPPYba, 88 88 MM88MMM 88,dPPYba,
d8YaaaaY8b 88P' "Y8 88 88 I8[ "" 88 88P' "Y8 88 88 88 88P' "8a
d8""""""""8b 88 88 88 `"Y8ba, 88 88 88 88 88 88 88
d8' `8b 88 88, 88 aa ]8I 88 88 "8a, ,a88 88, 88 88
d8' `8b 88 "Y888 88 `"YbbdP"' 88 88 `"YbbdP'Y8 "Y888 88 88

Aristotele was on this 2k years ago.
Aquinas perfected Aristotle metaphysics 500 years ago.
Godel mathematicized the logical assumptions.
>There is a God.
So what?
What God wants from us?
He wants something from us?
Why?
What if we ignore what he may want?

Well he got like + 200 IQ its like you telling a monkey to read a book

Quit stealing my ideas Langan!

>TELIC RECURSION

>A fundamental process that tends to maximize >a cosmic self-selection parameter, generalized >utility, over a set of possible syntax-state >relationships in light of the self-configurative >freedom of the universe. An inherently >“quantum” process that reflects the place of >quantum theory in SCSPL, telic recursion is a >“pre-informational” form of recursion involving a >combination of hology, telic feedback and >recursive selection acting on the informational >potential of MU, a primal syndiffeonic form that >is symmetric with respect to containment.

If this guy is so smart how come he cant even speak English?

Attached: Chicken Joe.jpg (647x630, 76K)

>What if we ignore what he may want?

Then nothing but your reward will also be nothing

Lol.
I've been called smart my whole life. I've been called genius too. Was considered something of a prodigy as a kid. I'm also one of those types that has fallen very far from expectations despite having numerous options and inroads provided to me. Nothing has ever been good enough. I'm also quite proud and competitive.

It's with this in mind that I make the suggestion that maybe we should use our superior cognitive abilities and capacity for free will (pushing against our competitive instincts) to temporarily throw in our support behind a man who has demonstrated super-intelligence and grit. He's a tough guy as well as a smart guy and he's ballsy.
A tale as old as time is one of the stupid spiteful masses refusing to allow intelligent people to assist and lead them. If non-Whites were smart, they would throw in their support behind White people in their kindest phase in history and try to assist Whites in developing gene therapy techniques that would allow all humans to be converted into highly intelligent super-humans, but this is beyond the scope of what most people can comprehend. Instead, they gnaw at the foundations of the best civilisation there has ever been uncaring or oblivious to what will befall them when the whole thing comes crashing down.
The Whites that survive, if any survive at all, will be like the barbarians of old. They will not be showing any mercy.

Why not just let this brilliant man lead us? at least listen to his proposals.
Jow Forums are a smart bunch of guys, we don't need much direction and babysitting. Give us a goal and we will push towards it. If we don't like what he's doing we can simply go back to the drawing board.

What reward?
Why the reward?
Who says that there is a reward?
Logic undoubtedly will drag you kicking and screaming to God.
But then there is an abyss that can be walked on only with Faith.

/ourguy/

Attached: Km89inKNIVI.jpg (2458x2160, 1.17M)

However we do it, be it through discord, or maybe youtube videos or simply getting him to write windy-cryptic facebook/twitter posts about what he think a "hypothetical pro-Western grass roots movement ought to do in order to hypothetically circumvent the machinations of those who seek to destroy and replace them", so long as we get this guy to tell us "a plan" we could look to this as the "smart guy option".
This is a grass roots resistance, for better or for worse. You can either follow his advice or do your own thing, but it would just be really nice to see what this guy has to say. He's said in the past in his proposal for a "new world order" where a council of high IQ people make the big decisions (no real surprises there, but then again, what's a better idea?) that people basically do this shit anyway, so why not just start implementing it right now? Treating this guy as the de-facto leader of a de-factor emergent Western superstate guarded by a de-facto globe spanning army/task force?

Why would there not be a reward earth is a test and when you finish there is a reward , and when you fail you get nothing.

So did you manage to overcome evil ? or did you get consumed by it

i have no faith i know

Wow

Yes indeed, it would be of great importance for Jow Forums to be organised into a coherent mind and ideal of sorts, although of course it would be an exaggeration to suggest it to act perfectly as if it were an army but nun the less it shall most definitely provide a definitive pathway and possibility for Jow Forums rather than an unorganised struggle to find an unset direction.

Why is there evil ? because rational beings wanted it . You wanted it , even if you don't think so today

You do know that man is mentally diseased and that's why he's popular on Jow Forums

He should just drops hints as to what needs to happen via his comments, which he seems to be doing already.
Here he says the way to slowly pack centres of influence with Jow Forumsacks until we're in control. Basically just common sense, but having someone of worth "dictating" it seems to work for lots of people.

And God said to his angels you cant handle evil ... No God its fine we will defeat evil . And up and away Satan and his angels went to earth to participate in Gods test

>High IQ
>Big words
>WTF I love this guy

Maybe the first thing he should do is explain his theory in plain English, because he is either
(a)just lawyering us and his theory is pure spun sugar and horseshit
(b)got a valid idea but does not understand it well enough to explain it
or
(c)is too vain and infatuated with the sound of his own large vocabulary.

Attached: narcissus.png (416x5389, 587K)

>earth is a test
Unmotivated assumption.
>i have no faith i know
Pray for it

Theory: Satan was carnated into cain and slew his brother making him the first murderer

Scriptural evidence , it would also make much sense that God riled up Cain against his brother

King James Bible
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>He was a murderer from the beginning

cain was the first murderer

There's not one single way to formulate the description of reality.

He says it's like X=X, but the problem is that, unlike in mathematics, or english, there is not one universal language to formulate these concepts that deal with personal cognition.

Therefore the CTMU is only ever going to catch on to that limited number of people who formulate their ideas of the world in the same way that chris does.

Reminder that Langan is an idealist
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zrm3MnPzKas

Quick rundown of idealism by Dr. Godehard Bruentrup
>youtube.com/watch?v=JDR5i6z4L8c

Attached: George Berkeley.png (500x500, 33K)

does he have kids? why all smart people are MGTOWs?

not sure am not local

>Unmotivated assumption.

Then nothing really matters on this earth and i don't see evidence of this

mega.nz/#F!zR0nnDzD!2UAJ1XTnCVq4Dh5fJpKzZQ