Is Islam the cure for feminism, jews and LGBTP?

How does the West benefit from Islam without having to suffer its downsides?
Is a "secular" Islam possible?

Attached: Islam is deh wey.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/2018/06/rotterdam-mayor-has-beefed-up-security-after-serious-death-threat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kishinev_pogrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be socially engineered into becoming cucked as soon as the hardline immigrant version of it serves its purpose in cracking the ethnocultural unity of the native populations

If the west adopted Islam they would just turn it into some gay shit.

no, as long as islam is thriving from the sweat of cucks they won't bite the hand that feeds it. you can have the benefits of islam by keeping it out of the west and observing it in its animal enclosure.

I dont think so. The first wave of Muslims living in Europe was 50 years ago and they did a study revealing that the newer generations are even more radical than the older generation.

My sister went to a school with a lot of muslims, they made her wear a headscarf with peer pressure.

Attached: synagoge.jpg (770x433, 76K)

Yes, but it's a case of the remedy is worse than the sickness.

Islam is a slave religion.

The headscarf is a sign of ownership. Of course they bullied her into wearing it.

OP is a cuck.

Are these not also the same ones who look up to rappers who smoke and do drugs? It's cope for realizing they're being turned into identity-less mutts, our 3rd Gen beaners are the same way, they can't really speak Spanish anymore but they scream about white supremacy and get a Chicano Studies degree. But even if it were true, it would be easy for the government to step in and cuck them - only government-sanctioned imams allowed, ramp up penalties for "religious extremism", shoving Islamic globohomo propaganda down their throats ("I'm a Muslim AND gay" posters on every corner), etc.

Sweden is just 8% muslims and its on the brink of turning a muslim state.
Thats the secret of islam: the church and state are not separate: its called Sharia.
ok inmate, good luck.
>cure is worse than the disease
Are you sure about that? Come home Andalusian man!

Attached: 1550408220271.jpg (2896x2896, 607K)

>Islam is a slave religion.
This is horribly true. It demands utter submission as a person to the group.
Thats why the combination fascism+Islam is so strong. (like in Libia where Kadaffi was the philosopher king that benevolently led his submissive people)

Attached: kad.jpg (690x1000, 96K)

headscarfs are unironically based.
Look up any picture from 100 years ago, before feminism: all the women wear beautiful long dresses and scarfs.

Attached: 1527172228024.jpg (500x480, 92K)

Rotterdam of Almere?

Totes kosher my fellow goy.

I know the type that likes rap, but even amongst those guys drugs and especially alcohol is taboo and they know its degenerate: they dont celebrate it. 5 years later when you see those guys, it turns out they had an arranged marriage and work a 9-5 and have 2 kids with a third on the way.

I think that alone could save the West: fathers arranging marriages for their daughters instead of women having 20 boyfriends before settling for nr. 21.
If you do this you: restore the nuclear family, restore the birth rate above 2.1 , no more men dropping out of society, no more 30 year old single mothers and thus no more welfare state, no more immigration etc.

Attached: 1541526935565.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

>Is Islam the cure for feminism, jews and LGBTP?
As much as a bullet in the head is a cure for things that could be fixed with routing operations.

Rotterdam. LMAO: once the % of muslims goes past 20%, the jews need 24/7 SWAT team protection.

Attached: 1511309868196.jpg (604x596, 82K)

All the things cucks “like” about Islam they could have with an older, more hardline version of Christianity with a better overall societal effect, in addition to not being a false religion founded by some fever dream beta who married roasties and children. As has already been said, anything that comes over here will not fix shit and only serve to foster more division and conflict until the current powers that be are no longer the sitting authority for world matters. The reason hardline conservative Islam exists the way it does across the Middle East and is being allowed to expand is because these areas are have been utterly irrelevant for more than a century the Ottoman Empire is the last time Islam ever resembled any kind of international relevance in the modern era of nation states. To the “people” undermining the West, it’s a potentially useful tool for now. Once it serves its purpose, as has already been stated, it’ll start getting pozzed if it gets out of hand. It’s being shilled for so the West becomes another bunch of idiot savages instead of a faithful technological superpower.

No

Absolutely 100% certain. Islam is not a religion. Itt is a violent political ideology that demands submission to it, it's jurisprudence aka Sharia as well as to it's dead figurehead who behaved like a massive cnut and was a tyrant.

An ideology that holds it's submissives hostage under pain of death should they try to leave the 'faith' as well as other barbarisms for even lesser transgressions.

Your culture is a failure Achmed and I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you must. And quickly. Be part of your own cultural reformation and be constructive and form groups. There will be many who secretly know and wish to have their own self determination and take power back and away from your religio-political classes. Make the change and bring your culture into the 21st Century.

Stop feeling ashamed and start working on changing it. Not a threat, but you know how it will go down if things continue the way they are. The lash-back when it comes will be horrendous and devastating. Everyone except the world's elite classes will suffer and that probably includes you, me and most of the fagg0ts here on 4chins, where-ever they're from. Ultimately, we all loose, yet you will loose harder. Fix up your shit. Counting on you Achmed

Attached: 1511982036319.jpg (980x551, 101K)

>It demands utter submission as a person to the group.
This is why those who inauthentically control the seats of power in Europe want to install Islam as the defacto religion. - Roughly, to destroy the Western ideal in its birthplace and replace it with highly leveraged highly dependent highly compliant credit slaves.

>founded by some fever dream beta
Thats actually a strength of Islam: Mohamed never claimed divinity so all his actions were his own. Unlike Jesus who claimed to be god.
>Islam will get pozzed
I need a source for this.
For example, my other sister went to a very good school with no muslims.
they teach her tranny shit, with pronouns and everything.
She called me the same day to complain about this utter degeneracy, I then dropped some redpills about these are the death throes of a once great civilization.

So on one hand I have a sister that goes to a high muslim school: wears a scarf.
On the other hand I have my sister that went to a white liberal school: the tranny brainwashing does not take though.

Attached: Charles innawoods.jpg (1620x1080, 166K)

>the islamic hijab is the same as a work/marriage headscarf

Attached: AB0ED3B0-B373-4AFA-BC3D-86941DBBE46F.png (226x223, 7K)

Secularilism gave you trannies, gays, degeneracy, divorce, and drugs. Extreme secularism is devoid of morals. Extreme religious fervor brings extremism. What every nation needs is balance. Free to be whoever you want within defined limits.

You think Muslims are going to be compliant to jews&globalists?
Muslims submit to the Imams, the Imams just enforce the Sharia rules.

Why do muslims create no-go zones in Europe? Why dont they submit to the governments?

You have it very wrong! Your opinion of muslims is that of sheep being led by whatever sheepherder is around. WRONG!
Muslims are sheep that ONLY allow themselves to be led by religiously pious men that are beyong reproach and STAUNCHLY and OPENLY disavow what is haram (forbidden/bad). If a muslim leader says he doesnt hate jews, he is promptly cast aside.

Example: Rotterdam has a muslim mayor, he has to be moderate because the country is only 10% muslim. He gets death threats from muslims! Im not kidding! His entire family gets police protection. Why? Because he doesnt go full 14/88 GAS THE JEWS *in public*.

Attached: 1529181515780.jpg (950x583, 258K)

>Is a "secular" Islam possible?

No, because the inevitable result is a nightmarish theocratic shithole.
Like Saudi Arabia.

This man speaks the truth. So many people hate Saudia Arabia for attempting to establish relations with Israel.

Every person hates Saudia Arabia. It is indeed a shithole filled with entitled prices and absolute degenrates

Just to prove my point:

>Muslim mayor of Rotterdam receives death threats from other muslims for saying he would allow PEGIDA (anti-islam group) to demonstrate because its free speech.

dutchnews.nl/news/2018/06/rotterdam-mayor-has-beefed-up-security-after-serious-death-threat/

So yeah, muslims are sheep, but not to the sheephearder but to the rules of Sharia and the koran. THATS where the incorruptibility comes from.

Attached: 1507987698798.jpg (387x383, 43K)

>Muslims submit to the Imams, the Imams just enforce the Sharia rules.
To whom do the Imams submit? Europe has a long and tasty history of installing state agents in positions of religious authority, no?
>Why do muslims create no-go zones in Europe?
Sex trafficking.
>Why dont they submit to the governments?
Government workers LOVE Sex traffick.
>on the extremism of muslims in Europe.
Have heard of pic related? Anti-semitism is perfect for the Jew's ends. It allows them to cry victim and clamor for power. So you will have a situation where Europe is run at a religious level by crypto-jews. I don't expect you to believe me entirely. You have to know lots of stuff about the Jewish trinity and their constant infighting.
You should think in much longer terms. Your government is not telling you what they truly want.

Attached: theodore-herzl.jpg (620x349, 64K)

This shit is caused by trauma, propaganda, oversocialization and other jewshit. This Islam nonsense has nothing to do with it.

Muslims dont do anti-semitism, thats their default setting since 4yo, muslims do Jew-killing.
How does jew-killing fit into that plan?

Attached: 1530501337540.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Damn I normally respect the Dutch.

I know Kuwaiti Bro. I had once lived in your nation, it is light years better than that miserable shitheap. Because of its fucking retarded Wahhabi Interpretation of Sharia, where men and women going out together in pubic is haram, the men indulge literally in gay shit: sodomy, fellatio and such, behind closed doors.

Why the fuck the British created that place is beyond me.

you better

Shut it SpAaGstic.

They use jew-killing to shock and frighten the jew into diaspora.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kishinev_pogrom

this "secularism" is what spawned feminism in the first place

Resist Islam while you still can.
If you don't resist Islamic interests sharia and Islamic theocracy will be imposed in more and more countries resulting in stifling of freedoms and creativity.

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

VOC 2019