Where were you when Russia is still destabilize NATO ?

Where were you when Russia is still destabilize NATO ?

Where were you when muslims are still trying to implement sharia law in Europe ?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Where were you when neither of these would be a problem if our sociopathic elite didn't import 200,000,000 browns for cheap labor?

How much do they pay you ?

I was here when the Jews did it. They're both the products of the Jews.

"no u"

all shills. guess it's worth it

What shills? The Jews let in the muslims and the other browns. The Jews invented NATO as part of their plan for a global satantic Jewish government. Learn some history with your "free" education.

"citation needed"

It's [citation needed]
Thanks for confirming you don't even get your history from Wikijudea you fucking ignoramus. I assume you must be one of the imports.

yes and thank you for not having any sitation of information or link that can provice proff of your claim

Attached: arguing-on-the-internet-is-like-running-in-the-special-27937130.png (500x337, 102K)

I'm not going to hold your hand all the way through it. I'll help you down the first step. Why does NATO exist?

is pol frozen today? why are so many dead threads stuck on the catalog

>I'm not going to hold your hand

based openbsd user

BSD throws me for a loop. I'm a linux guy by trade. But a BSD is fine too.

so you hate freedom ?

I haven't edited the kernel and recompiled it myself since maybe 2003 or so. So yeah, I just hate freedom. Oh wait, that was just a kernel module. The actual kernel probably not since the late 90s.

it's always funny to come here from g and see monkeys on roller skaters

Attached: 6534591600b2c4e0aafc9c7289440e53.jpg (500x637, 50K)

I knew a guy in school who was intent on compiling everything himself to keep out the hackers. I just leave my shit running for years on end so all the hackers forget about it and target somebody else's binaries. There are a million other ways to get in besides bouncing some syscall off the stack or whatever.

Prepping for the fall.

Gonna watch you all burn, maybe warm my hands up a bit.

Oh that reminds me of this one guy back when having dual two-core processors was like the latest sex. He got in to some dude's home box because he'd already owned the router (duh). So the guy finally figures out he got owned and reinstalled the latest version of Windows.

But he used the same password.

confie at home nigger where the fuck am I gonna be at?

Attached: -1527728277148.png (409x409, 176K)