Lord Ahmed of Rotherham charged with attempted rape of girl

Can pretty much guarantee the white.

>A member of the House of Lords has been charged with two counts of attempting to rape a girl.

>Former Labour peer Lord Ahmed of Rotherham, 61, is also charged with indecent assault of a boy under 13.

>Prosecutors allege the offences took place between 1971 and 1974, when Lord Ahmed would have been aged between 14 and 17.

>Two other men, Mohammed Farouq, 68, and Mohammed Tariq, 63, both from Rotherham, have also been charged.

>All three men are due to appear at Sheffield Magistrates' Court on 19 March.

>Mr Farouq of Worrygoose Lane, Rotherham, is charged with four counts of indecently assaulting a boy under 13 between 1968 and 1972.

>Mr Tariq of Gerard Road, Rotherham is charged with two counts of indecently assaulting a boy under 13 between 1970 and 1972.

>Nazir Ahmed was born in Pakistan and moved to the UK in 1969 with his family to join his father who was working in steel factories in Rotherham.

>He joined the Labour Party in 1975 aged 18 and became a councillor in Rotherham in 1990.

>In 1998 he became one of the first Muslim peers when he was appointed to the House of Lords by then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-47413418

Attached: 31554_big.jpg (331x479, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB-ZxtF_epk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girl* was white

Attached: miss-great-britain-at-asda-rotherham-south-yorkshire-1972-artist-michael-BJ34YM.jpg (1300x1349, 242K)

> when Lord Ahmed would have been aged between 14 and 17.

literally nothing wow

Attached: 1545929929416.png (420x420, 156K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_131045.jpg (1080x1848, 364K)

at this point I dont even care. either do something or...

The eternal PakINBREDistani!!

Go on defend the paki
Keep paying your rent to your paki landlord

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_131224.jpg (1080x1845, 261K)

>lord
>ahmed
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: sport-football-girl-referee-schoolgirl-shelagh-spendley-october-1969-B59GP1.jpg (1265x1390, 189K)

Kek finally some revenge for starving and killing us in the potato famine. Hopefully the Muslims start killing the english too.
You deserve this.

>trusting faces like these
Are we mad?

Attached: Lord Nazir Ahmed.jpg (133x200, 4K)

Your blonde, white, 14-year-old Yorkshire rose daughter walks past these fellows on her way home
What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_131846.jpg (1080x1440, 266K)

That's nice of you, but unfortunately it's happening in Ireland too

>teenagers are incapable of rape

Attached: Dredd Baton.jpg (590x745, 200K)

>leaf

not surprising... most CP is made by government officials, and payed for with tax dollars.

He's a paki first and foremost

Has the president of Pakistan ever commented on the scum that we import into our cities from one of the shittiest and most inbred parts of Pakistan? I feel like he should speak out against it, and then we could actually be able to talk about it.

I don't get why you bongs love Pakis so much. For God's sake. Why the hell aren't you doing anything to save your culture?

>lord ahmed
i hope england burns

>Lord Ahmed
>Worrygoose Lane

Is this real or a piss take?

Paki rape gangs? I don't bloody think so. Our rape gangs are lithuanian.

>between 1971 and 1974, when Lord Ahmed would have been aged between 14 and 17.
Paki or not, I literally don't care at this point.

>He's a paki first and foremost

I think the more relevant association with the thread topic is that he's in the british government.

UK tax dollars literally pay to make CP, and kidnap children to rape.

>He joined the Labour Party in 1975 aged 18 and became a councillor in Rotherham in 1990.
Labour are the reason they have got somewhere.
Fuck labour-voting scum

They've been brainwashed by (((public education))) and (((media))) into thinking diversity is a good thing. The few who see what is going on are too scared of being called racist and losing their jobs to actually do anything about it. It's true in USA too and it's fucking sad.

You do realise most grooming gangs are made up of young men and even teenagers? This is their culture, where fathers and sons rape together. If it was a white person, I would be sceptical, but since we have a history of Pakistan rape gangs, especially in Rotherham, and they always are found guilty, I think the chances that this is real is quite high.

>I don't get why you bongs love Pakis so much
See

Someone has to takeover for the Church

Yeah I thought it was a joke first.

this is racism pure and simple

>ahmed
>lord

Wtf, Britain.

Attached: 1500354154670.jpg (492x532, 62K)

>lord achmed of rotherham

>Lord Ahmed of rotherham

Attached: 213123.jpg (548x550, 33K)

There has to be a limit. We hardly have crime here because we deport people who cause trouble here. We don't hand out citizenships. How were they brainwashed and why has the white man forsook his culture, heritage , and his ancestors? Don't these brainwahsed NPCs feel ashamed? Don't they feel anything at all? People have the right to condemn a criminal, so what does race and ethnicity have to do with anything? We should judge people based on their actions, not the color of their skin. What kind of sick world are we living in

What’s in a name?

Lol go away, sandnigger

Attached: ismo-lyrics-12a903.jpg (600x600, 59K)

INVESTIGATIONS WHEN?????

Many whites here are low IQ and simply scum. Easily led and weak in every respect.
Note I'm saying 'many' not all, maybe not even the majority, but enough to sink the good ship Britannia.

Fuck off kike

>APPOINTED TO THE HOUSE OF LORDS BY TONY BLAIR

Attached: royal pedos.png (664x389, 254K)

Why do you have muslim lords?

This. I was all for it until I read that absolute bombshell. It’s fucking insane how they can do you for shit that allegedly happened FUCKING 40 years ago! Every man in Britain should be very afraid.

But he's *almost* right.
How's about you practice what you're preaching?

how can you even prove anything about what happened back then tho, your courts are a joke

>1974, when Lord Ahmed would have been aged between 14 and 17
Fuck off. This is some bottom of the barrel #metoo bullshit. Don't get me wrong, pakis can be disgusting blights on our country, but this is really reaching. That was over forty years ago. It really took the "victims" four decades to decide to sue him, did it? Keep in mind in the 70s you could openly call pakis pakis on prime time tv, there was none of this PC bullshit protection for foreign child predators.

I am very dubious as to the truth of this claim.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

You should be worrying about your own country Sven.

He fucked with someone and is being made an example of.

Who cares if it brings him down?

if he gets brought down for bullshit reasons it means an even greater scumbag gained something from it, if you can't see why corruption is bad for your country you're an idiot

Literally anyone who has any hope for the UK is deluded
I hope brexit will be stopped so that I move to Latvia easier

We're just gonna have to wait and see what evidence they have. For now, we should give them the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I think the idea of a Paki being made a Lord is crime enough. Thank you good goy, Tony Blair.

This
Use every opportunity

Why should he care?

>This man was brought down in such a way that a precedent was set for unproven claims to be able to ruin people
>what? I'm innocent! You can't just accuse me of raping that girl without proof
Be careful what precedents you set, Limey. The fruits sewn in this man's case may come back to harm you.

The council owns whatever he's renting you.

That would make more sense, I suppose. It looks like the conspiracy theory that you can't rise above a certain level without compromising yourself by fucking a kid might ring true.
Then they'll point to the outcome and bring us down using the same wafer thin "evidence". If a paki teenager raped a white girl in 1974, let alone a white guy of the same age, they cops would have beaten a confession out of six paki suspects the very next day. They didn't fuck about back then, especially not with non-whites. It would have been huge news.

Bullshit like this sort of malicious prosecution is an attack on men. It does nothing to help victims of real rape at all. "Bringing down" a member of the house of lords is pointless, the old cogers are all senile twats. Just wait a few years and they'll die anyway.

Attached: 1535833183988.png (412x299, 98K)

>Love pakis
Pay attention user, we really don't nor have we ever

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I'm sure he doesn't care because the less subhumans in his country the better for him, but as a decent human being, he should at least comment on what his people are doing. Pakistan executes rapists, so...

Fuck off cuck

He isn't responsible for the fact that uk allows god know whom to move in.
That's just speculations

I know, I'm just curious what he would think about it. If he ever talked about it being a problem, we could use that.

The Swede is right, retard. Supporting corruption and tyrannical practices just for a short-term gain is guaranteed to backfire.
Just ask the Native Americans who helped us fight off other tribes early in the 1800s (protip: they're extinct too)

>Let me tell you about your country and the law
Yeah, no. Fuck off mutt

>implying I ever did that
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit - and neither is forward thinking.
Have fun getting charged for rape over breathing on the wrong person in a crowded subway in a few years.
Hopefully other Bongs have gleaned some insight from thus exchange, because you are hopeless.

Is there a reporting restricion on this in the UK?

Fuck off you cucked clown

...and now we go live to Rotherham.

youtube.com/watch?v=xB-ZxtF_epk

He thinks those subhumans are equal to whites.

> Lord Ahmed

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham
>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham
>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham
>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham

Attached: 1544887400591.gif (500x455, 466K)

Hence why I said *almost*

>muh jews
>Islam is our ally...so based
Are you fucking surprised you dumb fucks?
Shills in here push "Christianity is the problem" and push Islam all day.
Your obsession with the jews divides us. Muslims have agency and they are the primary problem, larger in number, and growing while jews shrink.
Yes AIPAC and jew bankers are a serious problem.
But you faggots in here pushing for an alliance with the largest and oldest enemy of Europeans are a big fucking problem.

Islam is the fucking primary enemy. This fuck did this because in Islam, nonmuslim girls are literally "booty" in a war. Its in the fucking quran.
Thos shit should be top priority. Remove kebab before its too late.

>Lord Ahmed

Attached: 176F6595-5A3B-4233-8C76-AFA79BA48BB7.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Fuck all you muslims and their allies.
Everyone who subscribes to that anti Western religion need a boot in their ass and a one way ticket to pakistan.
Get the fuck out. The whole lot of you. Take your converts and your allies too. Fuck off. Times almost up.

Pakistan does not execute rapists unless the woman has 4 witnesses.
Raping Christian or Hindu women happens all the time and nothing is done. Muslims kidnap, and enslave nonmuslims in Pakistan as well.
And god forbid you convert out of Islam.

>be britain in the 1970s
>have baby boom and unemployed workers
>"I know, let's import shitskins who engage in homosexual rape before they even hit the age of 15"
Hahahahahahahaha. Your island is burning and I love it.

Noice digits of truth there user.