Streets are flooded

is it our moment Jow Forums ?

We're rebelling against our 8000 year old president god

Attached: D0kzXXPX0AA3NCI.jpg (540x960, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: D0kzI03WkAAP9ZY.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

What even happens in Algeria?

Looks like a street market.
Qrd?

Attached: D0kzI02W0AAEqqk.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

> FWENDS

Attached: D0kyIGfWsAMq3fA.jpg (720x458, 54K)

Attached: D0kyw11WoAAJeBE.jpg (540x900, 86K)

Make sure islamist don't use this momentum to stage a coup and seize power. How strong is FIS support anyways?

One day I wanna visit your country but I read it's pretty damn dangerous. Is it?

Hey friend can we get a rundown of the situation?

Attached: a.jpg (614x1024, 89K)

President Abdelaziz bouteflika (81) wants to run for a fifth consecutive term .

He hasn't made a public appearance and hasn't shown any capability of moving , people believe he's dead and his brother Said bouteflika is pulling the strings behind the scenes to stay in power and secretly control the country , so they're out manifesting against the fifth term .

Manifestations from all around the country emerged last friday and have been followed by smaller ones on Saturday , Sunday , Monday and Tuesday

Today is the biggest one of them all

War veterans join the fight

Attached: 8.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

I can't into webms otherwise I'd send vids :'(

Thanks.

Best of luck to you guys and godspeed

Attached: aa.jpg (1199x799, 241K)

Good luck bro.

Attached: pepegeria 2.png (600x600, 188K)

Whats it like there? Is is strict muslim faggotry or more laid back?

More laid back

We're basically Tunisia but less liberal / more conservative.

Attached: pepegeria.png (861x758, 73K)

>more conservative
Good. Never let the kikes push faggotry in your nation. Stay there and make it a better place. I wish you all the luck in the world

No worries , We're Kikes free since 1962

doubt it, wait until all these protests break down and some crisis is found as the excuse to flood europe with even more shit coloured people.

Well we're at day 7 of the protests
No deaths
No Casualties
No Public Damages
No Police brutality (although some attestations people usually freed 2-3 hours later)
No littering , I'd say we're doing it right

Police tries to circle the protest found themselves encircled OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: azaz.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

I hope things work out for you but always be wary when somebody is pushed in the media as a leader, when that happens, dont go to anymore protests

>is it our moment Jow Forums ?
*laughs in French*

Don't be naive - Iran is pulling the string behind these "demonstrations".
President Buteflika is a pro-western democrat with a robust reform platform to modernize Algeria and fight corruption, sources say.

THe international community should condemn Iran's nefarious role in these street riots, experts warn.

desu I don't care what you do in Algeria unless its finding oil

Attached: 008dcf6ddd5f4872e9e1e3a64af63141fdd617a36a2bb2371a3d2a03b5346521.jpg (350x350, 14K)

One more term for Obama

Sure this isn't some sort of CIA nigger color revolution?

What makes you think you know more about what the people want than the tunisians themselves?

Attached: download.jpg (214x235, 10K)

Keep seething n'gubu

The virgin france :
> Gillet Jaunes
> Acting like apes burning their own country
> Hitting police women

The Chad Algeria
> Offering flowers to cops
> Peaceful protests
> Wearing country flags

He's 81 and clinically dead , currently in switzerland in some hospital and hasn't shown in 2 years

Attached: 88.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

More conservative than Morocco?

How serious are you?

How serious is this?

Are you scared?
Why?

Algeria seems to look pretty fine for a North African country.

Thanx for the thread. Best of luck to you

I don't know How morocco is , probably more than Morocco I don't know I'd say we could be at the same level

Pretty serious

Poeple never revolted before , so I guess this shows how serious is this

Not scared , maybe worried that Outsider interference ruin this and it degenerates into violence , it's been 7 days and we're still on 0 Casualties and 0 public damages

Thank you Portugal-kun & America-chan :3

Attached: azea.jpg (500x566, 63K)

whatever you do mohamed, don't send more algerian here m'kay ?

And get rid of that mummy of a president you have.

Whenever they go through an upheavel, an ISIS like organisation emerges.

It emerged in the 90s, before Islamism was funny, that's why they cancelled democracy and had this guy in power ever since.

Whenever they will be given a chance for democracy, they will let their moslem retardation flow and islamists will be the most voted.

Of course, this will be annoying to a part of the elite and the military.
Civil War is almost certain.
Their fucking elites (military including) can't even fucking agree on who to replace a president who has been pretty much in a coma for 10 years or so, in a country in which said president is basically an all powerful autocrat.

Add to that the fact that Algeria is a very mountainous country and therefore very hard to fight in (like Afghanistan) and conductive for "terrorist cells" or "insurgent grouos" to survive deep in the mountains and easily control large chunks of territory.

Add to that that since forever islamic tribal leaders have had control of their petty little regions, a control that was undermined by the current president, a control they're fucking eager to gain back.

Add to that the fact that Algeria is 40 million strong, that is twice Syria and much more prone to warfare.

Add to that that it is just South of Italy, France and Spain and that about half of France's shitskins are already Algerians.
The number of refugees in Europeans cost will easily climb to ten times what we've seen.

Consider also that Algerians up to the early XIX century considered a normal professional occupation to grab a boat and go to Europe in order to grab slaves and concubines to their elites.
Yeah, I know, based.
Fucked up too.
Also, that shit only happened because the faggots messed with Americans in the mediterranean once and the Americans went to war and utterly destroyed them.
Thomas Jefferson famously said "it's better to be free in a war than to have liberty and be submissive to mohammedan pirates"... or something...

Soon
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Also, they literally expelled all their Jews to Israel in the 60s or so.

Only difference between this shithole and India, is that Muslims can't code.

>President Buteflika is a pro-western democrat

Fucking kek

What people ignore is that we already went through the """arab spring""" (civil war) 20 years ago , We don't want that again .

Attached: aezeazerzr.jpg (540x960, 70K)

Unfortunately, the internet allows the 3rd world to come and post here.

Because as Foreigners, the only thing we know is what the media shows and the media almost always is wrong or against the side of good. So if, for example, media shows the Arab Springs protests and romanticized it, we know based on experience that it was a CIA coup... at this point we don’t know shit so always fear the worst.

By the way, how’s your new government going, habibi?

Daily "I hate jews" posts primarily from hangry muslims.

i don't get it.

1. refugee to rich western country.
2. sit fat ass on welfare
3. shit post to Jow Forums all day long about jews

4. (optional) blame jews for allowing you to come to europe and sit on welfare.

All my sources tell me that Algeria is more conservative than Morocco.

Morocco has a huge European influence.
The King even dropped the title of Sultan in order to attract more Europeans.

Algeria seems to be legit more Arab and more Nationalistic. They don't sell themselves out like Moroccans do.

I think you are naive. You surely are too young and don't remember the 90s.
I am pretty sure it will end in horrific violence, user.

I wish all the best to you, though.
(as long as you stay put that side of the sea)

I do remember some of the 90's horrors but I wish it ends without violence .

thanks Portugal user :)

Attached: kino1.jpg (720x900, 168K)

Fuck you. Can't wait to see your subhuman race flooding France. A wave a 10 million shitskins rushing the south of France beaches, a new Evian accords, 1962 reenactment.

Attached: DOCSINTERDITS-Piedsnoirslame-1.jpg (498x380, 45K)

>is it our moment Jow Forums ?

Sorry no.

You may personally be a very smart person, but those millions surrounding you are not, and they can't operate within a democratic society.

Your best bet, is actually a monarchy.

>I wish it ends without violence .

How do you envision such possibility?
I honestly can't.

How will you make a peaceful transition after Bouteflika?

>they can't operate within a democratic society.
>Your best bet, is actually a monarchy.

You're not better than them in these respects, Göring.

Yeah. Sorry kid, you're not ready for Democracy.

You'll poke your eye out!

Attached: youll-poke-your-eye-out-kid.jpg (400x400, 108K)

>fuck you
No fuck you, subhumans are directed by kikes/ If you don't want to clean up the juice you won't clean up the roaches.
Luckily most people are retarded and so none of this will happen.

>be Algerian
>see these protests
> see how useless it is
>people are too excited and live in fantasy of keeping 0 casualties
The government will never let any of these go peacefully

Imagine the smell.

Sure thing buddy

People seem very aware of the situation , they even went on to boycott mosques because Imams were preaching to stop the manifestations and listen to the actual regime , I can't envision a future where everyone goes back to normal life after these protests , it'll probably end up in Announcing Bouteflika's death and postponing the elections to later with a new Pro Gov candidate vs the opposition .

Attached: ngubu.jpg (712x974, 82K)

When the old fuck is dead, they will all come to France.

Persons familiar with Bouteflica's thinking confirm this is an excellent post.

yes it's the smell of fresh air , i'm sure you're not used to it there in India , but here it's something normal , Don't worry Pajeet it's not poo , it won't hurt you

I know how Algerians think , they are too naïve , small minded and uncultured pieces of shit, keeping the protests safe is a fantasy

Unfortunate triples of truth.

It will be the most massive refugee wave ever recorded in Europe.
And I mean that literally.
You hear that? I said I literally mean that shit: Literally.

t javid Hershell keklstien

Best luck to you user, but soon we will be killing each other to know to whom will belong the future of Europe.
Bye, it was a nice, pleasant and informative thread.
Be ready for violence in any case.

found the Jew

if our paths ever cross in the battlefield user , I have no grudges against you , it's a dog eat dog world and the strongest will survive , Good luck to you too

How can you say "its our time"
When you are behind a screen shitposting on Jow Forums

Ever heard of this new technology it's called Smart phones , they allow you to use Internet on the go without having to sit behind a computer

10 years ago a man named Peter Scholl Latour said that another Algerian civil war will happen and it will lead to the disintegration of all the nationstates in north Africa. This is a man that foresaw war in eastern Ukraine, more than 10 years before it happened, a very smart man to say the least. I hope you stay safe, Ive had generally good experiences with Algerian people over the course of my life.

Best of luck to you algeria

As far as I know , theres no internet where the protests are

What people here in Algeria don't understand is that we don't have a government, we have a crime organization that has an army, a huge one.
And unless we get rid of the overpowered army and reform it, we can't do a shit to fix anything.

Best of luck to you, may his reign end peacefully

Attached: pepelove.png (500x500, 180K)

I honestly thought this was Mexico until I hovered over your flag lmao

I genuinly wish you the best in ousting the relic
good luck

Attached: FB_IMG_1551451365975.jpg (480x640, 49K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1551451357411.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Dude, the prediction of both wars, either in Ukraine or in Algeria, does not require very powerful brains.

This is the a, b, c, of international relations.
Scarry is that 90% of the people in the field disregard the evidence and still are confident of the One World Government led by the United Nations / United States with Israel guidance behind the scenes.

These same people also predict an iminent clusterfuck in the Balkans in the next 30 years.

All Algerians I've met have been shitty though, but these are the scum of the French cities, I know they are not representatives of the people in Algeria.

All the Lybians I had met, though, were bonafide gents, most of them had ties to the Ghadaffi regime.
But these was before the fall.

Lol all these pics without context just look like your average UK town/city.

Correction: In Algeria you don't have a crime organisation as government.
You have several criminal organisations that have come to peace to form the government.

The hell will break lose when they are eventually forced to chose "a coursre of action".

Good luck you Algerian bastards. Do it cool.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I agree it doesnt take a genius, Scholl Latour was still a very intelligent man. He used to be a French paratrooper, fought in the indochina war, spoke like 5 languages fluently including arabic, was in a vietcong prison for a year while reporting there and was the head journalist of the global news "department" of german state owned tv. His takes on the middle east, Nato expanding eastwards among other things were spot on.

God be with you, good luck and stay safe

>believing protests will solve anything at all
peace or war it matters not for (((they))) control it all

I. Agree , its all just a big scam

Yeah, he seems like a proper lad.

biggest round of taraoush ever played

Do not come to France, I do not want you at home

wallahi inshallah referendum on becoming prt of france again

Attached: zaz.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

Aside from the string pulling shadow thing, what sort of leadership is it? Highly religious? Commie?

According to reports 4 millions are on the streets protesting , Don't forget the 4 Millions pol

here the retards start to blame anyone but themselves.
maybe stop following the moral values of a pedophile war lord, maybe then you retards will have functioning countries.
...and also stop marring your sisters and fucking goats, fucktards.

> Doesn't even have a country

Attached: DywDQm6UYAER_jl.jpg (539x818, 44K)

your best and only export is migrants to France, I have no idea what you have to be proud of.
generally arabs are a shit stain on the history of humanity with absolutely no contribution.

Says the jew

Better not contribute than ruin everything for everyone