Germans killed my great-grandfather. It is my duty to kill at least one german, preferably WW2 survivor

Germans killed my great-grandfather. It is my duty to kill at least one german, preferably WW2 survivor.

Attached: evil.png (1920x1152, 2K)

Agreed.

Attached: German animals.webm (616x480, 2.8M)

please boycott all british goods and services.

You sure he didnt just starved?

It was war, kill or be killed, that's a really shitty thing to hold a grudge about. You guys acted like complete subhuman animals in WW2 and you deserved to be invaded you commie fuck. Fuck you nigger

Why British? Boycot all Germ goods and services.

Attached: German sex slave.jpg (600x551, 52K)

Based German
Kill all Ruskies

>that's a really shitty thing to hold a grudge about

No, you dumb fucktard. It was the krautniggers who invaded Eastern Europe first.

Attached: German ''mustard'' race.jpg (1288x903, 243K)

Shut the fuck up, you Weebshit fucktard.

My geat-grandfather killed atleast 15 r*ssians. Its my duty to make a higher kill count in our next war.

My Great-Grandfather died in the war as well, he slipped and fell out of his guard tower. Ice sucks.

>preferably a WWII survivor
Good luck killing some old man in a wheelchair Hans.

so.... i gotta kill a russkie then ?
neat

Surnames ending in "stein" or "berg" are german. Hope that helps.

This man is right. Step up kraut.

why not kill em all senpai ? or even better make em go extinct

Had we fought like you snow-negros we would have won.

>Be Finnish
>Be horribly outnumbered in small village with a shit town of Russian POWs
>Learn from POW Russians going to attack village first thing AM next day
>Finnish execute every single POW and hang their bodies from trees along the route Russians need to advance from
>Bodies freeze overnight
>Russians began advancing next day and see hundreds of their "Comrades" dead, frozen to death and oftentimes dismembered with their bits handing from trees
>Becomes so psychologically scarred no longer an effective fighting force
>Get slaughtered by much smaller Finnish force

>german
>not kike despite them setting up communist revolutions and regimes that caused nazi reaction
>not their a*glo shabbos goy despite them starting WW2
You'll get the bullet too, pidorashka.

Russian killed my grandfather at stalingrad I think me and you should have a knife fight

Ironic how r*ssians cant handle winter warfare.

If you’re father and grandfather couldn’t get it done what makes you think you can? All you have to do is kill one lousy German. I could do that right now.

Attached: B46FC1AA-13DB-4DAF-B564-0EA421D1C2D0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

Why not just kill all of them?

>Had we not sucked at warfare we would of won.

Attached: 100%Safe.gif (800x430, 897K)

Even mainstream historians agree that war was inevitable between the two, it was a pre-emptive strike

>Had (((HE))) let the Wehrmacht run the war and not some washed out artist, we would have won the war.

Fixed that for you dirty kike.

God bless you, comrade!

Attached: fFSH-oT3wu4.jpg (1618x900, 360K)

>Virgin Russian VS Chad German.
Lmao your grandfather probably got fortnite danced on.

>actively helps enemy army
>stops being non combatants
>gets shot
>oy vey

Germans was easily number one in military might but lost because lack of resources and industrial capacity.

Vichy French troops killed my great grandfather in WW2

It is my duty to cuck at least one french man

I think he knows better than you.

war between USSR and Germany that is. And guess who else invaded you? USSR

Ehrenmann

Nah it was their shite strategy and early failures such as losing the battle of Britain, and failing to take Stalingrad.

LMAO are you still believe in these myths?

Attached: c6d.png (672x506, 329K)

Attached: snlgOwCU9K4.jpg (480x327, 49K)

this. The slav screeches in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 87F5640D-F4E8-433E-90EE-FACE47B23D20.jpg (755x425, 129K)

>Lack of resources = Strongest military
Stop dude, you're killing me.

Attached: 5C291EE9-D26C-43E8-9FC8-76C59B37E95B.png (684x574, 36K)

You can try. But I wouldn't reccomend.

Attached: boeviki-reshili-poigrat-v-futbol-foto-nbnewscomua_rect_8a65fe84c37a0cbb8147c0618fd1d19e.jpg (740x415, 56K)

Retard your the fucking assholes that started the fucking war when you blew up the radio station. Fuck a Muslim you fucking asshole.
Fuck you neck yourself non white.
Yeah cause that's exactly what your doing to the whites right kike.
No. Lots of the generals were against total genocide it's why they got away at dunkirk. If anything it would have surrendered sooner

Lol the only European soldiers willing to leave the FOB are the Germans. The french literally sit around all day playing cards and fucking around.

Чтo cкaзaть-тo хoтeл, шизик?

>When you run out of bullets so you send just charge at panzers.
yikes

You are stupid and will go to jail

Based opa

>Retard your the fucking assholes that started the fucking war when you blew up the radio station. Fuck a Muslim you fucking asshole.
Not only that, but Germans in Danzig were getting murdered by Poles because of whatever retarded prejudice they held

None of my ancestors got killed in WW2

Attached: 524.jpg (165x163, 9K)

>Chad German.

Attached: original.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Since what you have described has a good chance of great grandad being a Turk you might want to reconsider.

I hope he got a iron cross as a reward

It's a shame they couldn't get both sides of your family.

>majority of deaths are civilians
This is why I want to talk with nazis in their language.

HAHAHAHAHA I knew about this guy but not about this story. Frickin hilarious. Serves him right.

Well there hello Ivan

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 227K)

>Germans in Danzig were getting murdered by Poles because of whatever retarded prejudice they held

we're talking here about things that actually happened.

He fought on the wrong side, as did my family.
Your people and my people listened to Jews. We made a mistake, and it was not really our fault, the Jews controlled the media, as they do now.
They simply lied to us.

Bolsheviks were mostly Jews, they slaughtered more Russians than the war ever did, and they were building up an army to invade Europe, as their subterfuge in Germany did not work as it did in Russia.
They already had control of the hierarchy in Britain, and they had great sway over our "leaders" in the U.S.

You're pissed at the wrong guys.

Attached: SharingWithRussians.jpg (496x408, 44K)

580k in Latvia?

10 million Russian soldiers were killed, Germans lost around 6 million from all fronts of the war. They were more talented as soldiers, even mainstream historians will agree.

Attached: russian school.jpg (600x8321, 1.83M)

Except that was happening. you poles are lazy and stupid. they tried to save you and the best you can do is bite the hand that fed you and get killed by commies. God kys.

Nazis were jews.
Russians fought on the good side--- the anti germano-jew side.

And like always, slavs steamrolled the germano-jews, over a thousand years of stomping these niggers, and counting.

Attached: 1539694535876848.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

Than it is german duty to rape your whole family to death.

World War 2 is fault of Poland. You started. Stop crying about it you fucking pathetic losers. Germans and Russians turn you in to bitches. Now you suck american cock for few lame missiles. You will cry again when they turn you to battlefield again. You asking for troubles and cry when you get them.

No, we didn't you dumb fucktarded Cancuck. I AM white, unlike Krautniggers today.

>They were more talented as soldiers
Yes. Prussian war machine combined with entire Germany is a thing. This is why they were able to succed at K/D ratio. But still we had defeated them.

Fun fact:Russia has a higher murder rate then kenya. And Kenya is poor as shit with 50% of the pop living below the poverty line

Attached: Russia.jpg (1076x1435, 254K)

>rape your whole family to death.
LOL, do you actually believe in that?

No, only 8 million soliders were killed, and krautnigger sub-humans lost 5 million. Russians only had more casaulties because they were fighting on the offensive for most of the war.

>Except that was happening.

no it wasnt.
There is more proof for the flying spaghetti monster than your imaginary repressions on the german loser niggers.

>God kys.

you sound depressed.
Suicide is a good remedy for depression, go ahead.

No, it did not happen you dumb fucktard.

>Nazis were jews.
Now you're just buying trouble.
You sound like a Jew, yourself.

>be you
>wants to kill old people

Attached: IMG_8128.jpg (615x483, 57K)

oh shut the fuck up slavshit you know damn well you guys have hated Germans for centuries, you thought you could do it with total impunity because Britain would protect you, then when you got your shit pushed in "WE DINDU NUFFIN"

Attached: danzig massacres.jpg (503x845, 98K)

I would boycot all polish trash but i do it anyway because it is trash. Except videogames.

>majority of deaths are civilians
true, caused by Stalins scorched earth tactics and forcing women to work days without sleep or food. Also caused by things like
>have millions of men
>only have thousands of rifles
>send the millions to the front anyways
>have soldiers literally wait for their comrade in front of them to die so they could pick up their rifle

No, it was NOT or fault, you dumb fucktarded Pepik.

Attached: Rightful vengace.jpg (683x1032, 649K)

It's the aftermath of 1990's "democratization".

Fuck off dirty commie. They did you a favor. There is no place in this world for commie scum.

There is no exact count, there are different estimates

T. Genghis rapebabby
Your not fucking white subhuman. Your t. Chang poloski

Russian here.

I am SO sorry that my brainwashed parents fought against the noble German knights that tried to liberate Europe from communism.

The Germans were HEROES of Europe who only fought back against unlawful violent attacks from poles, french and british.

The Germans were INNOCENT and are PEACE-LOVING people by nature.

They were forced to attack us and others because of jewish brainwashing and they only did it to prevent an attack.

I AM SO SORRY. I WOULD KILL MY PARENTS WITH MY BARE HANDS AND WOULD WORSHIP GERMANS.

GERMANS ARE THE HEROES OF EUROPE.

>World War 2 is fault of Poland.

hahahaha look at that volksdeutsche.

>muh russian boogeyman will consume the solar system waaaaghhh!!!

Attached: Germans murdered by Poles in province of Posen.jpg (548x847, 84K)

No one feels bad about a commie dying, literally no one

German propaganda was obviously exaggerated, but this DID happen. Don't deny it

>Now you're just buying trouble.

oy vey shut it down?!
ha-ha-ha.

>remember the imaginary 6 million german niggers

lmao

No, you filthy krautnigger sub-human. It was caused by you invading them, and murdering them.

You should have been exterminated in WW2, you fucking animals.

And ''MUH WAVES'' were a myth, you shitstain.

this. A lot of soldiers in the Russian army were mongols anyway. So who gives a shit

H o n o r a r y
OP is a faggot and a larper.

Attached: 1545813181625.png (615x694, 336K)

>forcing women to work days without sleep or food
How many people exactly died from that?
>only have thousands of rifles
False, you can check the documents.
>have soldiers literally wait for their comrade in front of them to die so they could pick up their rifle
It's a meme. Stop learning history by fiction films.

It literally didnt happen.

No, you shut the fuck up you Goblino nigger, Poles did not start the war. Krautniggers were sub-humans.

His grandfather was probably an asian insect anyway

>Germans accused of genociding jews
>now they're accused of being jews

Guess they owe reparations to themselves, then.
God, you're a fucking idiot.

We ARE white, you fucktarded shitstain. It is you who are Changs. Cockslurper.

yikes

>stormcuck BTFO

We get that you Jews hate Germans. Ever think of just getting some mental help? Germans of the 1920's seemed to think it was you Jews who started the whole thing in the first place.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue Mann

Go charge a panzer with a horse you backwards mud hut dweller

Attached: dead polish fags.jpg (540x388, 52K)

Attached: JewsDeclareWarOnGermany.jpg (1372x986, 437K)