Why is South America so irrelevant?

Why is South America so irrelevant?

Attached: DEEF525D-B073-4721-BE0E-53A0C759D7CB.jpg (1215x1712, 252K)

Shithole countries.
I wish the anglos colonized the whole of america it could have been a white super continent.... fuck

South Americans primarily. Its ironic because the evidence of our forgotten history is hidden under the jungle and in the mountains. Its the last place on earth where the ice age stone cities are still above water.

Everything affiliated with Spaniards or Spain junior is shit because Spain is a shithole that was created when a Barbary ape fucked some kind of Moorish gollywog.
The only people they ever beat in a shooting war were american swamp monkeys, and that was only because the other side had no guns and were afraid of lightning.

The “Mordida”. It’s a soul sucking practice that cripples the entire culture.

They contribute a lot to spirituality. Normies with calcified pineal glands don't give a fuck

Because it has "America" in its name

Hahahaha, American education at it's best.

monkeys

>Why is South America so irrelevant?

Dumb people.
No resources worth mentioning.

A kind of "nothing" place.

Not majority white.

Even a shithole like us has contributed more to the world, solely do to our whiteness.

It wasn’t colonised by white anglos

South America is useless only good for starting proxy wars.

>no resources worth mentioning

Other than petroleum, huge tracts of arable land, minerals and precious metals, uranium

Corruption mostly. People have become so desensitized to anything ridiculous that happens there.
Last year the president of Peru just left, no one said anything. He came back, but that doesn’t change the fact that he just quit his job suddenly and no one gave a damn

Most people are still dumb as fuck, though. A lot of them behave like a jew-nigger hybrid too.

Lots of germans moved there since ww2. They are perfectly aware that if they become relevant, the US will find a (((reason))) to invade them

It wouldn’t even be that hard to teach everyone Portuguese since it’s easy af if you know spanish and vice versa, instead they’re teaching “gender fluidity” in schools in Peru

Jesuit rule.

This.

Hard to believe that hidden in that aerial photograph are hundreds of millions of people. From the sky it looks like a plain mass of green, sandy brown with some white. Fucking reality is scary.

LOL
You're very, very dumb if you think that's a real pic
But, who cares...

The eternal American is keeping us down.

That's not a real satellite photo? Computer generated?

Keep telling yourself that.

Based kike

They produce a lot of cocaine, so I wouldn't say they're irrelevant

Lots of mountains. Most are a combo of natives+Spain and Portugal. Spanish and Portuguese are some of the laziest Europeans, so no surprise they didn't do much in South America.

Can confirm. Here it's just mediocre, not bad not good. But Spanish siesta attitude is cancer. Also, the love for a giant state and hate towards anything individualist is cancerous.

Lol,fuck you burgers

Lmao dumb ass Brazilian doesn’t understand satellites

It's not race, we're supposedly 80% white and we don't do shit.

I hope it keeps that way.
Feels good not to be a direct target of an ICBM in case of nuclear war, or if yellowstone blows up.

>who cares
keep living your fantasy, "brah"

Stop opressing me.

I want to go on holidays right in the middle and meet a amazonian brown princess and fuck her on a river bed

Aussie could only dream of having the cultural richness and natural beauty of Spain. Your cunt's biggest attraction is a red rock in the middle of nofuckingwhere.

Because they're not White.

Attached: Dubya.jpg (281x410, 14K)

>amazonian brown princess
get you some

Attached: amazonian-native-americans.jpg (650x370, 32K)

they are relevant because the world needs bananas and cocaine

hows it feel to have a third or so of the worlds murders. you are literally international niggers

>biggest food producer
>biggest biodiversity and native forests
>doesn't die for Israel
>irrelevant
good try shlomo

>Why is South America so irrelevant?

Attached: Brazilian faggot.jpg (485x487, 56K)

Brazilians

Attached: Brazilians.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Attached: Venezuelans poop bombs.jpg (471x551, 97K)

Attached: Venezuelans.jpg (962x719, 133K)

Can't say much about our spanish descendant neighbours, but as for Brazil, Portugal used our land as a afar prison, so they sent their worst here at first, then they started properly colonizing it in 3 out of 12 areas, and after some good profit started coming, they went to fully colonize it. Then, the Portuguese crown fled to Brazil and started governing it, thus, initially pushing us closer to the definition of modernity of that era, but our first Emperor was shit and controlled by the corrupt barons, so we got very fucked with debts and internal revolts. After that, came his son, who was a motherfucking badass in all definitions and played pretty well the corrupt barons and politicians, and helped our nation a lot, but again, he couldn't use 100% of his capacities to fix Brazil. Then zogged republishits overthrown the government, and after that we only suffered.
What happened after the Republic was declared is that for around 40 years powerful farmers (who most were in high positions of the military or were ex-barons) exploited our land and people without investing in the nation, so a pissed out badass lawyer was able to get elected and, the same way Hitler fixed the german economy, our guy did. He would govern for around 20 years, and that period would be called Era Vargas, much of what he has done back then is still used today. But zog and traitors to the nation had other plans, and forced him to suicide himself, and so we got engulfed in +-15 years of gommunism, which fucked our economy that Vargas took so long to restore.

After that, the USA-led military coup we had was put in place, it lasted 21 years, and it was one of the best times Brazil had in recent times, and many of the infrastructure made back then (most Vargas ideas that he wasn't able to start, so it was archived for a later use) is still used constantly today. We would be a great nation if the military were still in power, but zog had other plans, and it probably corrupted the government, but certainly they made the call for the military to step down (using popular support, much like that happened in Iran with their Shah), and after around 10 years or so of boiling the mind of the young with "liberté, fraternité, egualité" ideas (either USA-led operation or USA zog operation, I'm more inclined with the former, it would sound bad for the USA, the land of the free, to have "dictatorships" in their continent, right?). So the military step down peacefully, and in 1986 our present Republic was declared, and elections called. A quite good guy was elected our President, but he was killed for not wanting to follow zog and the sons of the corrupt barons of back then (that are now in politics and are some of the most important and corrupt politicians we have), and up until now (33 years of proved globalist paid governants), our nation has been sabotaged and robbed of everything by these fuckers, and we can't do shit because if we want to truly fix our country a dictatorship would be needed, and good ol' USA can't let something like that happen, so we, as many around the world, are tied to USA changing their style of government first, and until then. we gotta stick with "muh Democracy"
TL;DR - Corrupt genes and zog interference, either directly or indirectly, by their proxy countries or Zion ideal that every living jew carries with them and composed, composes, and will compose our government

Their most notable empire was Soivilization of farmers and artist that got cucked from expanding by mountains and less advanced but better fighter savages.
Then they got conquered and the eventual race mixed destroyed any will they had to be relevant.
If it want for the British Empire, we would still be part of spain

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

Pic related except it was already brown and got lightened. Which way round they are isn't really important, just the final frame.

Attached: 45645764.jpg (900x880, 99K)

>Thread when I post
Typical

Correction: The Republic was declared in 1985*

You guys are chinks now.

Attached: chinks.jpg (501x585, 78K)

He didn't left, he was impreached.
>instead they’re teaching “gender fluidity” in schools in Peru
If anything they should forbif romantic literature

its not its just your sources for information suck

Pozzed catholics

Attached: padregato.png (1080x964, 1.05M)

We ARE irrelevant

t. lardass who financed the UN and still gives them space, financed the frankfurt school in the US to spread LGBTshit, holds countless globalist NGOs in his own territory that spread cancer to the world
The US is to blame for a lot of the cancers that point to their point of origin up there.

And why is being irrelevant bad? Maybe you have too much of a megalomaniac view on the world?

>IT IS ALL USA FAULT
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
Until we don't change this actitude to problems, nothing will change

There's blame to go around here, but the amerifats who pretend their shit doesn't stink is hilarious. Americans literally financed ISIS via Obama and the "Arab Spring" that was all a bunch of rabid jihadis, and they pretend what happened in the Middle East has nothing to do with them. WE DINDU NUFFIN WHY U HATE US?

not for long bitches wait til Christ rebuilds after making a mess of it

Don't reply to him brother, he's a peruan vira-lata, a discussion online won't change the mind of vira-latas

i don't mind being irrelevant

>80% white

Attached: 00D1A769-AF2E-4A9C-A105-48CFFB821264.jpg (585x382, 93K)

SA is in the trillion dollar club, in the top 10 infact

whites built the oldest stone structures in your country and the actor who played gilf favor died there as well, lol

Because they choose to stay violent scums despite their beautiful language (spanish) and people. I went to Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Colombia last year with three friends and that's the main issue aside from corruption. They are way too violent and therefore lack pragmatism.

Attached: 1523984209044.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

Still the whitest soccer national team in America.

For the most part we the people dindu nuffin, we've mostly been prisoners for the past century and the masses are kept complacent by being incredibly wealthy compared to the rest of the world. This country was founded as a collection of isolationist states and most people want that back but there's no urgency to getting it it would appear.

>world
Remember that Charrua.

spainards are like low tier whites

Race mixing.

But also LA is the backyard of the US.

Attached: filthy_mongrel_2.jpg (720x720, 36K)

it's comfy

How can even life with tue fact you are an indio?

Rare

chewing coca until even my soul is numb
also shitty english my comepalomas friend

t. the eternal boliviano

I just suck at phoneposting

How did you convert smoke signals into internet posts?

Off topic, but can I just go to peru and do cocaine? The leaves are legal there so can I just do it? I’m visiting soon

lmao, enjoy your time

llama powered decodifiers
llamas high on coke are like fucking 5g

yeah you can do it on the plaza

Interesting. What is the typical hobbies of a Bolivian Jow Forums user?

Attached: 1539853352748.png (389x346, 9K)

But for real, you arengoing to get in jail if even try

Can i buy dinamite sticks at the corner store?

every fucking tree in south America would be non existing if that happend

And that is a good thing

lack of oxygen

Because nobody in South America is actually white, including the self-identified whites on the continent.

half of the continent is controlled by gangs and drug cartels, the other half is controlled by freemasons, and the jungle in some parts is such a nightmare navigating thru it is impossible

give it another 100 years until there is a united south america
that seems to be the underlying masonic goal with the region

unironically yes but in mining villages

>chew some coca
>laugh at burger politics
>memeflag shitposting on chilean threads
>cry about being bolivian
>cry some more
>sleep at wave sounds
the usual

America basically screwed everything over for the nanner trade

Brain washed since colonial times heh.

Attached: Blas.png (201x709, 85K)

>give it another 100 years until there is a united south america
No, only balkanization can bring peace to South America

Attached: 154870698478.png (760x720, 189K)

Good to know that we are irrelevant to you, that means you won't come here with your retardation and progresivism.
We are quite happy and comfortable unlike you who constantly cry and whine. Have fun

Based map

Lack of oxygen = lack of life = lack of niggers

I had a girl from Peru tell me her high school attempted to teach her about transgenderism and how you can identify as any gender.The students begged not to be taught that and the school complied, just know that (((We))) already own you.

Ethnic cleansing for everyone is the only way to defend Evropa