this is literal perfection.

Attached: download.png (870x1074, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/homeless-numbers-3-4516053-Feb2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=63Grz46cOeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chalky my lawn

Bump

Attached: 8c77136702f1d6717c4e265eaaae6cbe.jpg (564x846, 70K)

Poor Isle of Man is getting cucked here.

I even like the new flag.

>SNP Supports Muslims
>Sinn Feinn Supports Muslims
fucked either way.

I made a slight adjustment.

Attached: celtic-nations.jpg (870x1074, 292K)

>Celtic Union
Great, more LARPers

I want the welsh dragon on the flag instead of green tbqh

If the ones in charge of the government are proper nationalists and are not progressive globalist cocksuckers who would fuck their own people over by allowing shitskins and other useless chaff from third world shitheaps to settle.

Forgot something.

Attached: celtic-nations-02.jpg (870x1074, 303K)

England looks like a bald spot

England isn't powerful enough to be caliphate. If Windsors convert to islam they can remain kingdom of England, if not maybe dzamahiria(islamic republic)

It makes "literally" no sense. Why would it be the United Kingdom of England and Wales? Wales isn't a kingdom. It would be the Kingdom of England (as Wales was and still is technically part of England). Speaking of which, why isn't Wales part of the "celtic union" ?

Not really, the IOM is a separate entity, being a tax haven for the rich

>not realising Ireland just inherited half of the leftists in the UK
I think you'll find you'll be the ones flying the moon and crescent user.

Much better

Attached: 2uswxts.png (358x599, 65K)

wish you reddit fags would fuck off

>moon and crescent
I meant star and crescent jesus

ew no. what a bag of shit that flag is. everyone posting under that flag is a huge cuck.

boycott all british goods and services especially media

Scotland isn't celtic. The majority of Scots are lowland Scots who are Germanic. Aside from in tiny islands the only celts in Scotland are Irish immigrants from the 19th century. Wales is more Celtic than Scotland but they are a different type of celt.

>Implying the Welsh aren't Celts

Attached: dwindles after a good nut.png (600x800, 27K)

Nothing pisses off africans, gooks and street shitters more than that flag and thats why every white person should love it.

orange shit gtfo

it’s celtland

That does make more sense.

Attached: celtic-nations-03.jpg (870x1074, 305K)

No. Unless the Anglos are in there's no possibility of reunion.

The Welsh are cucks and no one understands or cares what anyone in Scotland says.

>Perfection
Not quite, why can't we get rid of wales as well?

Urban England is pozzed. The South West of England should join with Wales, and turn Offa's Dyke into a wall that stretches from Chester to Bournemouth.

Attached: Wales memeball.png (1200x1000, 429K)

not as fucked as little English girls

Attached: 1478636486934.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

Why don't you faggots at least annex parts of your Island first?

Muslims can't take London, as it is full of Indians. They will not be able to control England without London.

Attached: London.png (590x651, 417K)

t. Literally a nigger LARPing as an Anglo

Do you realize just how pathetic does this comment make you look?

Disgusting

Attached: IMG_1154.jpg (2592x1936, 822K)

Based.

Most of the nation is pretty cucked on immigration so it wouldn't make a difference.

wrong flag

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png (1920x960, 43K)

I agree, this would be a fitting pair of states in the British empire

Have you seen the state of our military?

That's the gayest flag I've ever seen. Arguably gayer than this one

No, but if you had democratic support with the people in the NI it would be yours by now.

At least its not a cucked flag

>giving the IRA a land border with england
Do you like seeing english men getting raped or is it a memefetish?
You dont need a strong military, all you need is you're little amra lite :>

This is why Jow Forums fails

I think if you asked anyone on the street, they would favour reunification but we have more important issues to deal with like housing shitskins in villages around the country and putting them first on housing lists so other countries don't call us the R word.

>thejournal.ie/homeless-numbers-3-4516053-Feb2019/

Attached: journal-article.png (654x119, 32K)

Based

needs cornwall too

Attached: celtic-nations-04.jpg (870x1074, 295K)

Was going to add "& Cornwall" to the end but it's a bit long-winded.

Welshman here:
We voted for Brexit in Wales, so keep us out of your shitty little bog-trotters union.

you forgot to colour green isle of man and berwick upon tweed

Please add Brittany

Attached: index.png (275x183, 2K)

Attached: fb55a9ec506c230b8189bfa3118ec079.png (1600x3106, 869K)

What about us Cornfags and the Manx...

oh thank you
based

Wales is a part of England you dimwit

Attached: s-l300.jpg (230x300, 25K)

Here's flag

Also there's some Celts in Spanish Galice.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Almost perfect, but still forgot to include Guernesy and Jersey islands, which belong to Brittany

Attached: 1551460591451.png (1600x3106, 829K)

Well if you start me on what belongs to Brittany...

Also someone not lazy add Galice please.

incorrect kys

Galizia is an overkill, they aren't Celtic anymore, stop ruining perfect things by being too greedy.

Agreed. Fuck the English. Slave owning assholes can spend the rest of their existance in white guilt.

The rest of us are out of there. Now where are our gibs!

Based and Anglopilled.

Attached: 1550641349392.png (400x400, 159K)

Man the Irish are pathetic. "Celtic Union" my fucking ass, the moment you reunify the Irish island your economy is bombing, fucking potato niggers.

Hey we invite them every year to Interceltic festival in Lorient, there's a lot of them and they have killer food.

Also why am I talking to a Swede, all you did was to pillage Naoned.

Attached: festival-interceltique-un-temps-ecossais-pour-l-ouverture-lorient.jpg (640x360, 79K)

the English flag pisses them off, the UK flag is inclusive to them

when retard celts realize they just got conquered by english celts who forced their shitty language on them, now they think they are 'celts'

Attached: Britian Genetics throughout the ages labelled.png (1218x665, 199K)

>english celts
Bongs are filthy saxons. And then Danes. And then Normans.

Celtic-roman population was exterminated, fled to Cornwall then Brittany. It's the whole Arthurian episode.

WE

>all you did was to pillage Naoned
Could you enlighten me on that, I didn't know Swedes had ever been to Brittany. Or you probably mean viking raids? Then those were Danes.

Celtic culture probably originated from the West (Britain, Gaul, Iberia). The Hallstatt theory is based on limited evidence and is increasingly looking to be incorrect. Even fellow Englishman of yours is the main proponent of it.

Anyway... why does Celtic culture make you so angry?

Attached: celtic_from_west.png (760x494, 1.02M)

>Celts should all unify together and fite zie English.
>Celts were exterminated by the meanie English.
Pic one frog

the only part of britain with genetic influence from celts is south england, they just then forced their language of the corder ware beaker people of ireland and scotland

I live in telford. It's pretty bad here senpai.

wrong, atlantic celt theory is dead, central europe theory is current consensus

no it isn't

lmao

>Then those were Danes.
There's a difference ? More seriously, Ragenold was Norvegian... which was pretty much the same thing as Sweden at the time.

lmao whoever made this is a retard, Firstly Wales is a principality, not a kingdom so it would just be the Kingdom of England.
Scotland is a kingdom and the south Ireland isn't so how would that fucking work?

Have fun with the Orangemen in Belfast and all the Scots who would be more than fucking willing to help them.

In every extermination there's survivors and they can get their revenge. Ask jews.

Picts were not celts now ?

based

Attached: 1517866754258.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

even so if the central Europe theory is true, our heritage that we have is our Insular Celtic culture and languages and not Germanic and we are a distinct people as Insular Celts. What makes you so angry about us?

Im fine with this, if the scots want to leave the UK because they feel that the English culture isnt similar enough to Scottish culture thats ok. What i dont get is why they want to stay in the EU, an even bigger version of the UK. Surley brussels is further away and thus understands Scottish culture even less than the UK

>jews
>survivors
kys

I love it.
This too

redpill me on Brexit, will the potato niggers get guns?

I'm so sorry, brittanon
Next time it will be frogs and bongs

Attached: i-am-so-sorry-and-i-love-you-so-much.jpg.png (600x700, 37K)

All jews are dead now ? Hurray !

Yes it is, it was incorporated into the kingdom of England. COPE
So they're kikes is what you're saying?

Attached: diy_abbey_lee_6.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Also, it's more that it's a new theory in comparison to the very founded central Europe theory rather than "dead"

youtube.com/watch?v=63Grz46cOeg

incorrect, THIS is literal perfection

Attached: greateranglianempire.png (900x1074, 134K)

By your definition, since you're a survivor of white genocide, you're a jew too.

No fucking chance are we teaming up with you english cunts.

thats not the same as england, im english, they have a devolved gov like scotland

It's not my definition it's yours, that's why I asked you for clarification dummy. And I'm not a survivor of anything
I thought that was a meme to shut them up, England's too soft on its subjects imo

Attached: u-g-Q107IVR0.jpg (400x267, 26K)

I got over 60% british and irish and about 20% northwestern european on my dna test, I would love to move to a celtic union if one was created.
I'd prefer my bloodline continues in Europe of Australia, I'm not so sure about my country's future, in short I don't want halfbreed grandchildren.

Fun fact: Ireland was known as "Wolf Land" before the name "Ireland". Not even joking.

*or Australia