youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4
>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: ca.jpg (928x388, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_MAxL5Exlg
bmsunwheel.blogspot.com/?m=1
boards.Jow
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/woman-hits-out-at-dundee-shopkeeper-who-groomed-and-sexually-assaulted-her-aged-12/
gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality
discord
youtu.be/YKAgIYtaBAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smash technology

t.

Attached: burger.gif (200x200, 36K)

This! I'm sick of these looms stealing our jobs! People should knit their own clothes! It's only right like!

What was your favourite colony lads?

Attached: 1479055533617.jpg (910x900, 473K)

did u see some IAF jets over London? I heard we attacked Pakistan

btw anyone notice how fucking chad the indian pilot looks ?

>that beard

t.larper who thinks he is Elon Musk but all he actually does is autistically trys to be the OP of every single brit/pol/ thread

specific to africa or out of the whole empire ?

stop using the flag of a nation that hates you and wants to destroy you. actively campaign to boycott british businesses and media (this scres them the most) first step is to stop posting under that retarded looking flag.

why are you mad that i run brit/pol/

go make a ted general or something and be OP somewhere else lol

bunch of cucks

Whole Empire. More specifically I'd be interested to see what was our biggest mistake in letting go, economic wise or whatever. I think Rhodesia and it's inevitable fate was a massive mistake.

you faggots cant even run a bath

all your links are fucking gay. no one cares about the shitty british media and your mainstream news links you fucking boring ass shill

fucking based mate lol

so which countries business' do you use?

>I think Rhodesia and it's inevitable fate was a massive mistake.
yeah. south africa in general.

my favourite is Australia. just look at the size of that absolute unit

any except british ones. its not rocket science.

Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society

>i run brit/pol/
Your mum must be so proud you've finally got a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_MAxL5Exlg

lol fuck your stupid ass opinions about foreign countries. sort our shit out first and then talk. you just posted a whole load of shill shit. fuck you. and fuck that stupid fucking flag kys

Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression had been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process, as explained in paragraphs 59-76. But even if we are wrong, the increasing rate of depression is certainly the result of SOME conditions that exist in today's society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.

Will somebody please do something about the autistic ancap shitting up the thread with his retarded self loathing

Attached: peakperformance.jpg (615x409, 30K)

For free stickers contact Sunwheel HQ [email protected]

bmsunwheel.blogspot.com/?m=1

Attached: 1968440009.jpg (630x892, 178K)

please help by boycotting all british companies, also fo not click any links to british media websites. if you see anyone playing british media on a TV, walk up to it and smash the TV that is what you can do. also if you see a british person in your home country walk up to them and ask them what they think of england, if the answer is positive then spit in their eyes.

>do something
>someone DO SOMETHING about the person saying bad things about my stupid fucking joke of a country!

lol fuck you you absolute cuck

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/204793389204793389

Our birth rates are too low :( its over lads

Attached: Birth rates Europe.png (586x624, 39K)

why are you still using that joke of a flag?

Pakistani shopkeeper Rana Aslam groomed and sexually assaulted white girl aged 12

The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, branded shopkeeper Rana Aslam a “dirty, paedophile scumbag”.
Aslam, 50, of Wallacetown Court, denied that at various locations in the late 1990s and early 2000s he carried out various sexual acts with the girl before having full sex with her.
He was found guilty at Dundee Sheriff Court of using lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour towards the girl, giving her gifts including shoes and a mobile telephone, inducing her to enter a vehicle with him and driving her to various locations where he engaged in unlawful sexual activity with her.
The court heard that Aslam preyed on the girl on various occasions between August 1998 and August 2000 at locations including Dundee’s Wellington Square, Ogilvie Street and at Gourdie Croft in Kingsway, at a Spar shop in Dundee and at unknown locations near Arbroath, Tayport, Kingoodie and elsewhere.

Attached: 20190228_223456.jpg (718x943, 384K)

Now in her early 30s and with a child of her own, the woman said: “He was in his 30s and I was 12. He worked at a shop in Kirkton. I would go in with my pocket money to buy sweets with my friend. He said we were ‘really pretty’.
“He enticed us into his car and bought us a McDonald’s — from there the abuse started. It began with him kissing and groping me. He would buy me CDs, perfume and even a mobile phone, which I had to hide from my parents. One time at a flat he gave me and my friend alcopops and I pretty much passed out. My friend was really worried.
“When I was 15 he started working elsewhere and I didn’t see him for years.”
After randomly seeing Aslam twice in the street in 2015, the woman finally decided to go to the police.
“I realised that he needed to be punished for what he did,” she said.
“At court I was shaking and couldn’t breathe.
“He portrayed himself as this honest, religious, family man, but he’s the complete opposite. I want him to go to prison for a long time.”
Sheriff Rafferty granted Aslam bail, telling him he required reports.
Sentence was deferred until May 1.
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/woman-hits-out-at-dundee-shopkeeper-who-groomed-and-sexually-assaulted-her-aged-12/

Attached: 1529181609382.jpg (993x630, 116K)

Are you actually British or are you just autistically obsessed with Britain?

literally who fucking cares? only massive nonces care about other nonces. this whole story reveals just how noncey british people are.

>h-how can they get away with noncing and we cant p-please do something

literal nobces all the way through from top of society to the very bottom.

fuck england fuck the media and fuck all the businesses in it.

>actively campaign to boycott british businesses
What!!???
Why would you do that?

ha
the BM spammer is also the one who spams paki crimes what is your endgame here lad

you're Russian aren't you?

Again universal credit. Good or bad?

I presume most people on here are claiming it so will be more informed.

unfortunately i am a full british citizen. just my bad luck i guess. i never asked to be one. piece of absolute shit this country is.

t failed a interview at mcdonalds

What did the UK do to you personally user?

Attached: 1515782527121.png (227x214, 4K)

to end britain as a functioning institution. brexit is a good start, i voted brexit because i hate both britain and the EU. perfect. now britain on its own its the perfect opportunity to try to finish it all off for good

wot

i wish

Right without insulting you because that gets nowhere and I just come off like a right cunt, what has actually made you hate Britain to the extent that you do? To be brutally honest yeah it can be a shithole sometimes but so can every other country in the world.

The nationwide boycott of all Pakindian businesses and enterprises
Stop eating curries you enablist faggots

Attached: 1551200665205.jpg (800x533, 69K)

gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality
here you go m8 think this will help

Attached: British-Movement-3-e1488985289481.jpg (467x287, 22K)

the only benefit was HB after I was made redundant suddenly I ended being unemployed for about 4mths; my partner was working on a zero hour contract, and we were going through a rough patch and I failed to tell the scummy council about her hours, (or lack of hours), so the cunts made me pay everything back. Never again, have I wanted to take anything out of the system despite paying probably well over 200k in taxes easily.

Oi which one of you cunts posted the Pepe on the bins in Manchester?

Attached: Parkead A D.jpg (528x960, 53K)

Attached: stickerstation.jpg (600x600, 59K)

based and tedpilled!

Your mothers vagina

I find it hard to believe someone who has paid 200k in tax would ever need to use benefits.

Unless your like 70 years old?

Attached: sticker-that-got-mike-walsh-a-4-month-prison-sentence.jpg (2328x1620, 2.11M)

Attached: 0_NSR_TEM_26022019heanorstickers04_resultJPG.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Game called we happy few is exactly this lol ironically set in the UK

discord
==-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

its everything ive seen and heard. just everything ive seen and heard. living in england is like constantly being mentally barraged with a shower of smelly diarrhea.

I was earning around 75k a year and worked in banking. paying around 16k a year plus 12% national insurance. Before that I had my own security business.

i don't eat kebab or none of that shit
i just get a weird vibe from your paki crime threads and posts. its like you are trying to blackpill us with these crimes

I'm not 70; but not exactly a kid anymore, gen I'm x'er I suppose.

Attached: 0_NSR_TEM_26022019heanorstickers06_resultJPG.jpg (615x461, 33K)

not going to join your doxcord agent toadfish you absolute plebian. try harder. actually open up maltego and do your job properly, oh yeah that would imply doing some work for your wages.

Well played lad.

We must secure...
not by scoffing curries

Attached: 1001596_10203478918678239_1088307511_n.jpg (960x720, 98K)

That just poses more questions.

To most people that's crazy money who could live 5 years on your 1 year wage.

How do you be jobless for 4 months and not have significant capital saved up for this exact situation with a wage like that

Attached: _20151105_065935.jpg (1600x1002, 241K)

incorrect, you SHOULD be using these tax-acoising little businesses as much as you can, they send the money back to pakistan too so none of it remains in shitain. the biggest mistake is using a british business which pays tax and spends the money in britain. stop feeding the beast botcott ALL BRITISH BUSINESSES.

*tax-avoiding

it wont help. you have to obtain the citizenship of another country first believe me, IVE TRIED

Attached: 20190301_135824.jpg (862x595, 338K)

Attached: IMG_0496.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Have a look back at your ancestry, you might find some Irish ancestry. They give out passports with cereal boxes.

>To most people that's crazy money who could live 5 years on your 1 year wage.
I had a family and lived in the commuter belt of London. 50k a year gets you fuck all. You're talking at least 2k a month for rent. At least 500 quid a month on all your bills and council tax. At least 500 quid a month of cars and fuel (we had two) then at least 2k a month of food and cost of living and that's it, that's your 4k gone.

>How do you be jobless for 4 months and not have significant capital saved up for this exact situation with a wage like that
Because that was waaaay before I was earning the big bucks, this was early 00s and I was a kid with a new born little baby.

Clearly not very hard moving out of the UK would be your first move have you even done that?

For information on obtaining British Movement publications, leaflets, stickers and posters
E-mail: [email protected]

Attached: DF at Preston plus BM Solstice 003.jpg (1600x1200, 280K)

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 5K)

>it wont help. you have to obtain the citizenship of another country first believe me, IVE TRIED
It depends where you want to live in the world.
First you need a job; ironically the EU can help you work in other countries, which is great if you've got transferable skills or can speak Polish.

Attached: newdawn[1].jpg (527x393, 47K)

Keep up the work user, there's nothing good to discuss on Brit/pol/ anyway

Attached: 1550922430256.png (949x610, 569K)

What's going on with Trump, has he been replaced by a poor body double?

Attached: Trump possible body double.png (901x863, 514K)

>contact me online
>contact me irl
>send me your address goy
theyre stickers lad, people can print them at home if they want

Britain Awake

Attached: 1551194339531m.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

nah, i already physically tried to emigrate twice or more times to various places. but it turns out OTHER countries make it DAMN hard to get in unlike this shithole. so the only option left is to campaign to change the place i am in to my liking. thats why i will campaign to get you all to stop being utter cuckolds and boycott british businesses and media. and most of all that gay stupid looking flag

Make sense I live in a cheap major city with a baby and including all bills and mortgage monthly outgoings is less than 1k.

That's over half my wage after tax though so not loads to save

Alistair Stewart from ITV retweeted me

You're right, never trust anyone.
Even if you meet them in real life. You need to waterboard their grandparents before you believe anyone. Not that you have any desire to do wrong, you might want to just moan over a pint, over the stench from the local paki curry shop, but in this day and unpoliteness will get you locked up for terrorism.

youtu.be/YKAgIYtaBAE

Attached: SWBM scan.jpg (291x438, 33K)

its not going to work officer. im not interested in the notion of "britain". thats for thick cunts like yourself.

>nah, i already physically tried to emigrate twice or more times to various places
You need to do it like the pakis.
Just move to the country and start working cash in hand and hope for the best.

wut

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 8K)

fuck off

I'm gonna give my address to some unknown and end up on a list.
Nice try mi5

what do you think ive been trying to do? eventually visas run out and you end up back in this godforsaken hell hole. i'm fucking done with it and so should everyone else.

lets bring it all down.

Isn't there a terrorist you could go not arrest?

you fuck off