Why is this legal?

Why is this legal?

Attached: 1527853811472.jpg (1080x1547, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it fits an ideology

Why can't you just let people do things like this user?

It shouldn't effect you.

Because sick fucks can cut off their dicks if they want, that's non of my problem just don't shove it down my face or tax me for your meme surgeries, then we gotta problem.

Me raping children doesn't affect you too but its still sick either way

Because it is a great way to control thr non-white aggressiveness

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)

is that brittany venti?

>becoming a girl to fuck girls

because infantilizing white Americans is the only way to level the maturity playing field for non-white Americans

How come your kids can't learn from self mutilating, Satan worthshipping perverts user? WhY you so hateFul?
It doesn't affect you.

When you want to restrict people's freedom, you should ask: "Why should this be illegal?"

Yes

>tranny
>punk lesbian and sapphic memes
I want off the fucking ride.

Why won't you let me kill of the gays, gas the kikes and race war now?

It doesn't affect you

>Why is this legal?
Because its funny.

We live in a society.

The saddest about this is that it usually takes a year or two before they kill themselves.

this is exactly how all of this started you fucking cunt nigger and now it affects everyone.
my sides

Attached: ugh.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Looks beta as male and ugly as woman.. tuff life

Why would you care what they portray themselves as

Loads of money and it's funny.

Send razor blades as gifts.
Straight razor if you want to be classy about it.

Attached: 1507550889241.jpg (826x506, 41K)

These are always so funny. Look at that niggas head. Top comedy.

Crooked “smile”

Attached: 016AAD12-D52D-4994-8909-8FE03E7D5451.jpg (750x1334, 42K)

I don't care what other people do. It's when I'm forced to do something I don't want to do that will force me into action. So until someone knocks on my door and says I need to cut my dick off then I don't care.

Because sin is wrong

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

also nice b8

>...it feels good to be a GIRRRLLLLL.

How would he know? He has only changed a couple of the over 6,500 biological differences that exist between male and female. He'd better get started on those other 6,500 differences if he really wants to feel like a "girrrrll".

2 sexes. 6,500 differences.

Maybe the self culling is a positive thing.

4 lines. 8 returns

Stop being a bigot, It doesn't harm you or anyone
There are more than 2 genders, You don't get to say that person X is gender Y
Only they can
Never ssume anyone's gender
The world is moving fast and will leve you bigots behind

shit trap, wouldn’t cum on his pudgy manface

Attached: E8CB643B-0016-49F8-B6B2-F9F67E4C0C16.jpg (905x1024, 125K)

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: AFter The Ball - pg184 - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

I agree. This just lets us know who has mental illness.

Hi jazz

Fake and gay

Attached: After The Ball - pg153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

>this sad fucker
He was at the bottom but managed to sink even a lot further down.

he probably let one rip like a guy and outed himself

And what about the trannys who believe those they date do not have a right to know what it is they're dating?

Imagine people looking back at us 50-100yrs from now and wondering what the fuck people were thinking.

grab em by the pussy first if its a penie say no thanks if its a pussy say sorry just can't be sure these days she'll appreciate that you're alpha

>implying society won’t be more pozzed

That’s the most revolting tranny I have ever seen

Problem is, we learned with the faggots that this attitude of "live and let live, so long as you leave me alone" won't be respected and will simply be used to push even more degeneracy.
Feminists, Faggots, Trannys, are all mentally ill people, and their insecurity about their illness is what drives them to push it on others, because it isn't enough that they're left alone with their sickness, they "need to be accepted" so they're not reminded every day they look in the mirror that they are broken and sick people.

This trans has a really well worked out style, better than the majority of women. This shows men even have better female fashion sense than women. Can women do anything better than men?

Dang brittney venti look like that

some people say real smile is in the eyes.
do you see any in those?

Attached: smlsntys.png (444x607, 166K)

i agree. im suppose to mad at girl. nice try jew.i got shit to do today.

thats why libertarians are not our allies

It doesn’t until it does

Because its submissive to the system.,extra submission. The People running society like this.

Wow, hypocrite. Don't pretend you aren't a a massive sinner. We all are. If you try to control people so they don't have the choice to sin and repent and have a genuine relationship with God, you're no better than the devil

Their mistakes are between them and the father...

Except it literally affects the person you rape..the hells the matter with you?

Literally Brittany Venti on the left.

Attached: 9A6B8D77-3373-4660-94F9-992760190278.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

whats the point of going from fat unattractive male, to fat unattractive female?

>Wow, hypocrite. Don't pretend you aren't a massive pedophile. We all are. If you try to control people so they don't have the choice to fuck children and repent and have a genuine relationship with God, you're no better than the devil

I don't see how suicide is good in a society. A trans guy or whatever could still make good choices and hold a weapon when shtf

It does affect me - or at least potentially affects me. These fuckers are taking away time, resources, attention and money away from people who actually need and deserve medical treatment.

>It shouldn't effect you.
>that's non of my problem
>I don't care what other people do.
>Stop being a bigot,

Our way of life was viciously and ruthlessly attacked and you act like none of this is supposed to effects us.

Attached: After The Ball - Propaganda xxviii.png (519x347, 328K)

Jews

seems like it

Although Asians have no problem competing. Even Nigerians don't.

You're right. It shouldn't affect me. But then these derange fuckers band together along w/ some degenerates w/ huge pocket books and go from state to state pushing their agendas that help subvert education, family values and my taxes. I tried leaving them alone and they used it as a gateway to push their morals on others and piggyback off hard working citizens. So fuck 'em. My tolerance is all gone because it was initially exploited. Actually, it's turned to intolerance because of it.

At the rate society is going soon being straight will be illegal.

#metoo

stop social justice rape

is that dan harmon?

I unironically clicked the thread to check if it may be.

Just another way to take male power away.

>no one pays attention to me!!!
>meebe if i trap ???

sigh.

Attached: anythng jump out.jpg (905x1024, 199K)

ew

Eh, brittany doesnt look too good lately.

It affects the society I live in.

People taking a dump on the pavement is just people doing things.
Sticking needles in their arms is just them doing things.
Fucking each other, is just them doing things.

> It shouldn't effect you.

Do I have to look at it?

gas it.

No matter how much you starve yourself and gulp down birth control pills, you're always gonna have man hands and big ole honkin man feet.
You can contort yourself to look good in still photos, then pick the best 5 photos out of 1000, and pretend this is what you always look like. But when you move, when you speak, when you walk, all of it betrays your male-ness. Men's hips are different than women's. You cannot walk like a woman casually walks. You can't hide broad shoulders, adam's apple, narrow hips, thicker bones.

Fuck. If she wore a scarf I'd think cute.

oof

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: gays in schools.jpg (1440x1440, 330K)

>living in a small nation
>relies on you and other men to take up arms in case of hostile nation
>all the other men decide to be women instead
>now the remaining men that decides to still be men are left alone to defend the others right to larp as women
>''it shouldn't effect you''

would

In communist USA, mentally ill idiot castrates self.

baziran

Attached: 1551004111661.png (500x500, 206K)

and yet we live in one

that could be your son

why not dude its capitalism.

That thing is a freak as a whole and you worry about his teeth.

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: NAMBLA.jpg (1517x1410, 426K)

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: indoctrinate kids.jpg (1200x868, 244K)

Idk maybe the fact you’re a fucking dude....

The author of Bone would not approve

>Those fucking shoulders
Mirin'
if he did some weighted pullups he could get a fucking GREAT V

Attached: gc.jpg (800x600, 35K)

not

Attached: ITS A BIG ONE.png (336x280, 19K)

>that top-right

I'm ashamed of my country

I keep thinking the 42 percent number can't be real, and then I see shit like this

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: of course kids.png (692x591, 79K)

>it shouldn't effect you

Attached: mandidated homosexuality.png (1358x749, 1013K)

Attached: LGBT.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

>It shouldn't effect you.
They want me to pay the medical expenses.