Why do NPCS and Commies love healthcare ?

Why do NPCS and Commies love healthcare ?

Attached: bernie-sanders-government-is-corrupt-to-fix-lets-drastically-increase-size-and-control-over-our-live (490x545, 32K)

You don't get to have an opinion on economics and politics until you've read Karl Marx's Capital.

Attached: ytgrfcdx.jpg (380x250, 28K)

Like the economy is not corrupt. At least we can vote for politicians.

get a job nigger all the capital is is conjecture and feelings no studies samples, surveys just a lazy nigger who wrote a book

We like to live beyond age 50.

Because a doctor can actually help me with my medical problems unlike Jesus.

Well if you get sick and dont get treatment you die so there is that. American healthcare is also the most expensive in the western world while millions dont get any treatment. They would literally save billions of dollars with universal healthcare. Muh free markets on healthcare insurence just doesnt work and any serious economist agrees with me.

Nothing wrong with healthcare in that sense. The problem is that commies like Bernie are simply talking smack, once in power he will launch SOME of his programs and the weight of the new taxes to support those programs will be put on the low/mid income citizens.
He will push forward laws that will allow non-citizens to take advantage of the healthcare system that the hard working citizens are paying for hence making the service horrible, etc etc. There's a reason why so many rich assholes are still supporting the democratic party with people like Bernie and AOC in the frontlines, even though they "promise" to pretty much take their money.

That's how they work.

>commies
>like living beyond 50
Kinds hard to do with no food, don't you think?

>universal healthcare is communism
Well that makes 95% of the world communist. Private companies should handle the heathcare industry but government should provide everyone with an insurence.
>save trillions of dollars
>everybody gets treatment
>economy grows when the money wasted is allocated to other commodities
>??????
>profit

>Why do NPCS and Commies love healthcare ?

Government is their church. They are worshipping their god.

If I have good healthcare already why would I vote for "free" healthcare that just means my taxes go up? All of the people voting to let the government take care of them haven't figured out how to do it on their own. Expanded welfare only benefits you if you are a below average person. If you've found a way to successfully be upper middle class, expanded welfare only means that you get taxed more. It would be different if we lived in a small ethnically homogeneous country where we genuinely all tried to work our best and looked out for the less fortunate. But instead we have a massive multi ethnic country where blacks will continually try to take more then what they contribute. I don't feel like subsidizing niggers and other lazy minorities. Give me a racially homogeneous country and then we'll talk expanding welfare

lol

Along with the State and Revolution and What is to Be Done, I can strongly say that youre a faggot, and your ideology is unattainable.

uhc =/= single payer.

national single payer is not held but by 2 countries in Western Europe

Single payer is not about care, it's about control. It's a way of pumping people with vaccines and chemicals, and compelling people to have zero choice about their healthcare outcomes. It furthers UN agenda 22 and paves the way for global government. And it will lead to unbelievable increases in taxes and rent seeking.

The American healthcare system is troubled. But giving it to a government that manifestly wants to enslave people to the corporate elite will make it far far worse.

>Kinda hard to do with no foo-

Attached: btfo.png (640x640, 264K)

You don't need no healthcare.
Life saving drugs should cost 200$ per pill.
Being alive and healthy is a privilege for rich people. Poor people should die if they can't pay for the overpriced medicine.

t. Brainless NPC

Attached: NPC-insert-text.png (465x312, 55K)

Because somebody told them to. They are NPC after all.

I think you underestimate how inefficient the govt. is at large scales.

They are sickly people due to their degenerate lifestyles.

the memeball this literal faggot posted is right.
we need a progressive economic system that works for the people. Like Venezuela.

Its mostly just cope to paint the first black president as the best president ever.
They are terrified that if they admit obama was a failure it will prove the racists are right and their entire life is a lie

Nah, I got a job, something marx NEVER had

>People should be given a every oppurtunity to be as degenerate as possible and every time they shirk resposibility and get harmed we should fully heal them so they can do it again, resources are infinite and all people are equal.
Expected as much from a frog, your Revolution was the worst thing to happen to the West.

>thinking even a fraction of those people would starve without food stamps
How fucking stupid are you? Food stamps are largely for lazy fucks and shitskins to buy soda and junk food with. Its a fact that more food stamps are spent on sugar drinks than anything else. You think Pepsi wants that program to end? Its literal corporate welfare you boot licking faggot

>everybody gets treatment
and everybody also ends up paying more for it than they would in the private-sector and/or gets a lower quality of care

>save trillions of dollars
>economy grows when the money wasted is allocated to other commodities
Where exactly do you think the government obtained the money to "grow" the economy and provide these "savings" in the first place? Under universal healthcare, you're not only still going to be paying for the costs of healthcare (either directly through your taxes or indirectly as employers have to raise prices, cut investments and/or wages and benefits to their employees) but for the bureaucratic overhead and inefficiency of economic calculation inherent in centralized management of resources.

Attached: jVBUl2w.jpg (1097x2706, 653K)

The question isn't why Commies like healthcare so much, the question is why neo-liberal corporatist right-wingers hate people so much they want to deny them healthcare.

Because subsidizing niggers, white trash, and spics who stuff themselves until theyre obese, pop pills until theyre neurons are fried, and overall treat their own health like shit dont deserve other peoples shit. Why waste narcan on fags who have OD multiple times? These people are worthless, were not eager to die on the hill for every junkie, fatty, or dipshit who knowingly destroys their own body for something thats not beneficial to the society, or for the most part themselves.

Fuck off kike

Typical decadent neo-lib response.

Meanwhile these "niggers and spics and white trash" stuff themselves until they're obese, the people you bootlick fund wars, hide their money in Cayman bank accounts, use media as a propaganda tool to make people buy their shitty products with planned obsolescence, and ON TOP of that, they spend their cash on constant meaningless luxury in order to project their economic power to everyone else around them.

Talk about niggers, spics and white trash being worthless people, the wealthy literally lead the most nihilistic existence ever and if anti-depressants didn't exist, they would constantly throw themselves off buildings.

The Elites abused the system now it is going Commie
Burn Elites alive

because its their in to take all your shit
same way they use women as a mouth piece, do you think a man would be given such a light treatment as aoc if he said half the shit she did?

Typical nordic cuck, from an irrelevant country trying to cry about the rich, forgetting who pays for everything he has.

The poor ARE worthless. Economically and socially. They contribute nothing.

Because they do not like seeing their hard-earned tax dollar subsidizing the life style of drug addicts and boozers and fatties.

Attached: canhealth.jpg (640x640, 143K)

Of course they don't contribute anything. Why would they ever contribute to a system full of people like you?

Because they're weak and more susceptible to injuries and diseases

Taxpayers subsidize experimental treatments that primarily benefit the ultra rich.

Labor theory of value?

Fucking christ how can you be so stupid?

>good post from a Swede
What in the god damn

Attached: confusion.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

If only they contributed nothing.

They are a net loss.

Social services to look after their feral offspring
Jails and court and policing costs because they need adult babysitters, can't solve a minor dispute without fists flying or grabbing a weapon.

Endless council housing in large cities near countless educational and job opportunities and yet they are still fuckup layabouts.

They are a drain, a net loss to society. Bennies should only be available if contraception or sterilization is included.

>I dont like propping up people who arent worth it to society
>"You must be a neoliberal!"
First off, nice strawman you fucking kike.
Did I say anything about those people? Do you think these people, even in your nation, arent getting better medical care then the average person? Dont be so naive, Im aware of the problem with people selling shit that the masses eat up, but its a two fold problem because the people still buy from those do-nothing nihilists anyway, and are usually apathetic about anything those people do as long as they get their fucking tendies, TV, and drugs. Youre trying to make the case that these dregs shouldnt have to die for their own bad choices by pointing out the wealthy that these people rely on, and that the welathy rely on in turn. Even if we were to adopt the new system, do you honestly think people arent going to be profiting off of it when the government assures their businesses that they cant fail because the population relies on chemically castrating and sedating itself? It might not seem so bad to you, a nation with far less people, far more homogenous, and a general consensus on the role and purpose of government, but your barking up the wrong tree with the Liberalist shithole that is the US

BUH BYE !!!!! BITCH !

Attached: bye.jpg (1064x270, 43K)

Because they're the people that won't have to suffer through shitty government healthcare and can just pay for good healthcare, just like it is here.

>Youre trying to make the case that these dregs shouldnt have to die for their own bad choices

No, I'm pointing out that the people who are worth billions of dollars can handle paying for universal healthcare, because they do in most countries on the planet with the notable exception being the United States.

People make bad choices with their lives all the time, that doesn't mean they should just die in the street from preventable diseases or ailments.

>Effort = Value
hahah please

>People make bad choices
>It doesnt mean they should die
Then weve reached an impass, because I think at a certain point some people definitely should.

Healthcare is the camel nose under the tent.

It's the means through which a huge segment of the economy could be federalized and controlled by bureaucrats in DC.

the national health care promoters don't give a rip about your health -- they just want your money and the ability to tell you what to do.

In short, nationalized health care is just a bureaucratic power grab. No more.

Universal healthcare results in long wait times and quotas and forces anyone who wants anything more than trauma care to invest in private healthcare anyway. Thd US system would be fine if the prices weren't so fucked, and they'e fucked because of unlimited civil liability. Hospitals and clinics overpay for everything and run way too many tests because if they don't they could be sued, which is even more expensive even though they'll usually settle.

Only jews deserve free healthcare.