Reperations

Pay up Russboy

Attached: lpsr2 sponsorvalsts.png (550x310, 124K)

Attached: Balticsgdp.jpg (489x585, 149K)

gibs medat

Niggers where enriched by Europeans acording to datta those african countries that where most hevely colonised became richer than rest of Africa, while Russians didn't bring anything here, aside from poverty and worst of all commie blocks.

bump

Didnt you kill a gorillion Russians and Jews in the war?

Something like 10 % of Latvia was in the Waffen SS.

Obsession over reparation is nigger tier, but why was Latvia the only Baltic country who didn't sign in migration compact?

Attached: 1470183977001.jpg (1280x904, 285K)

Attached: 1488298307521.jpg (663x760, 62K)

Only after Russians sent our people to gulags, years before germany arived to liberate us.

Attached: 1540498123858.png (886x876, 1010K)

AYO HOL UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF NAZI'S DOG!

I have no idea, but Estonian nationalist party is projected to win the upcoming ellections so they may revoke the pact as well, dont know about Lithuania tho.

Attached: asdasdfasdf.png (1310x721, 1005K)

>Annex Baltics in 1939
>Send people to gullags
>Send people to Siberia
>Germans come and don't do anything bad to your people, give choccolates to kids, don't rape and buy stuff they need rather than steal
B..bu...but why u help da nazzis? :(((

Attached: 13339a33368dc1a8934da09cb6682a40.jpg (500x683, 63K)

Africa became richer due to European colonisation, acording to datta, we on the other hand became much poorer than we where before ocupations.

Funny how everyone fails to mention that is was legally elected batlic governments that made this happen.
By absolutely same rule they joined NATO.

Yeah because refusing would of helped, look at what happened to Finland.
>Ihb4 we should of fought like Finns
Finns lost a lot of their teritory, and thousands where dead, and unlike Finland Baltic land is very flat, there are no natural borders, tanks would of rolled over us if we had refused the ultimatum

I hope that's the case, e-gov is an interesting idea, but it's a shame that Estonia doesn't have a right wing government. Baltic states seem to give me some hope, compared to the meme country like Poland

Why? Latvians were biggest Bolshevik collaborators during Russian Civil War.
In fact, Latvia should pay Russia reparations in helping establish their genocidal system.

Attached: 1924_Chart_-_Conditions_in_Russia.png (1790x2912, 54K)

>it's a shame that Estonia doesn't have a right wing government
If Estonian right wing party wins ellections they will be most right wing nation in Baltic, also keep in mind that OUR center parties would be considered far right in west.

Attached: 8720fa76ee9a1eb25db44e3d894dfdae75006478c74550344c1bc60593a773ce.jpg (640x430, 58K)

What stopped government from just saying "fuck you" back then?
What is stopping them then admitting to it now?

I don't know about Latvia or Litva, but Estonia literally begged for all that to happen at the time.

And yet Latvia itself didn't turn comunist, it was few Latvian ellete soldiers helping Lenin who promises freedom to Latvia and bunch of land and money for help, after revolution in Russia started we had 2 options, help the guys who promissed us freedom or help Tzar who would never let us go and Lenin kept hes promise untill he died and Stalin broke it.

>What stopped government from just saying "fuck you" back then?
fear, to meet same fate as Finland.

>gibsmedat reparationz colonaiza!
Atpisies, klauns nolādētais.

Like there was a choice.

>bunch of land and money for help
So they sold out Latvia for cash and memes. Typical for a country that never existed prior.

Yeah, look how bad it turned out... Not selling yourself out...

>we had 2 options, help the guys who promised us freedom or help Tzar who would never let us go and Lenin kept hes promise untill he died and Stalin broke it.
Keep telling yourself that. It will not change the fact that there is no excuse for helping to establish the most violent state in history of Europe, even selfish drive to independence.

Because out govt. is slow and retarded. If they would have done it weeks earlier than the other two would possibly have followed suit.

Go fuck yourself, piece of shit, and ask Germans to send you more chocolate (people).
No one elected Lenin/Stalin. They were literally destroyed Russia. They were Anglo funded agents. USSR was ruled by Anglos. You can demand 'reparations' from them.

No one back then knew what was happening with people in Soviet Union. (speaking of repressions) people back then thought that it would be same as Russian empire, we would pay taxes and they would fuck off, but it turned out to be much more hostile.

This is a prime example of retard thinking - everything is polarized. It's all black and white.
But then again this is the same guy who makes kraut/pol/s so yeah, he is a german cuck.

Implying you ever had any meaningful economy
Is there even 1 company from Latvia that has any relevance today? Under Soviets you at least had RAF.

only lettish commies got it from lenin (and free from tzar) while nationalists fight with them and nationalists see the white russian movement as bigger treat than reds cause most of white russian movement leaders was for non russian russification

As much as i know Germans where aiding lenin to win ww1.
Also, its funny that you speak of brown people while your wife is being fucked by Mogomedoff as we speak.

Oy vey gevalt!

Three things: lack of a proper army, housing Soviet troops already, and trusting Moscow. Four if you count pacifist leadership.

well we had VEF

There is no such think as "ethnic" Latvian anyway. Ethnicity is not real, it's just another social construct. Nationality is based in your passport. Latvians will soon be brown just as white so you need to focus more on accommodating future Latvians.

Laima, and Rīgas balzāms also ask.fm

"Relevance" is meaningless and even bad in cases. This is not a world hegemon.

Go choke on shit.

Attached: 1547495743789.jpg (424x583, 80K)

Stop posting.

They did, but German Empire was destroyed and lost their influence.
Also, its funny that you speak of muslim people while your wife is being fucked by Ahmed in London as we speak.

Think about it long term. In a 100 years all of your companies will be in Eastern Europe since operating in Germany will be a death sentence with all these niggers and turks.

Attached: 1540053146978.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

I have yet to see baltics talk about anything other than Russia on this board. Annoying cunts you're worse than croats

I never made these claims, you polled those from your ass.

No. And you literally cannot do anything about this. You are in EU and NATO, you WILL become diverse because that is what it will be to be Latvian.

ask fm is the only thing i have ever heard of those. and VEF from the other guys post
Where are you even improving quality of life? You still have a high poverty rate, prices are stupidly high for your little income

ryssjia gib

Attached: 1538999505313.png (987x381, 80K)

Remind me, did Latvian economy get propped up so heavily due to Marshall plan as yours was?

Attached: 1517149124792.jpg (2048x1152, 198K)

>Germans come and don't do anything bad to your people, give choccolates to kids, don't rape and buy stuff they need rather than steal
Yes German liberator, welcome! We love Germany! Take everything I have! Here, let me volunteer for you!

>Where are you even improving quality of life?
Baltic states are one of the fastest growing economies in Europe so yes.

Attached: Change-in-GDP-per-capita-PPP-1995-20162.jpg (2048x1425, 339K)

There's no reason to move companies from germany to eastern europe, actually. Atbest they will outsource a lot of processes, but there's other countries that are more beneficial, both for labor and headquarters.

>ethnicity
>Nationality

Durin Marshall Plan I wasn't even in Germany. Neither was anyone from my family, lol

And very soon to be one of the fastest falling.

turk or albanian?

>economy grows
>quality of life thus improved
what brainlet are you? they are not even related.

Attached: 1493468910794.png (554x380, 89K)

Neither

Attached: IMG-20170219-WA0068.jpg (415x340, 28K)

>they are not even related.
They are related, of corse it may acure that economic growth dosen't improve quality of life, but its not the case, our wages have been going up very rapidly.

They will all follow the factories.

At least they're growing thanks to their own effort.
You on the other hand only keep growing through a literal fucking pyramid scheme your jewish-like people invented. Go fuck yourself krauts, you ruined the EU.

Attached: literallyjewishscheme.png (1024x576, 206K)

Attached: 1470179079001.jpg (1280x904, 288K)

>muh quality of life
Where are you getting this shit?

>They were Anglo funded agents
They were FUCKING KIKES, just say it.

>posting this while average russian is barely buying bread while Putin and hes idinaja rusija dwarves are siting in multi million Euro datchas while drinking Finlandia and looking t how tatjana is sucking their dick under water

Exactly. Latvia is a state just like any other. Just because you are born there doesn't make you more entitled to being "real" Latvian. It is the passport and the acceptance of the values of the country, which is democracy, rule of law and diversity that makes you Latvian. Those "russians" in Latvia are also Latvians, they need to be given Latvian passports. "Migrants" from other countries in the world are also Latvians, they all help with the declining population and will be the new work force. This is frankly a non issue and will only benefit the standard of living in Latvia by economic growth. I mean it's ridiculous to argue against this since Latvia came out as an impoverished country from a former communist regime. The introduction of diversity will prepare the state for future problem and introduce a diversity in thinking and problem solving.

Dude, i'm not even german.
and german economy grows through corruption and cheap workers from eu, basically

>thanks to their own effort.
In the past maybe, but not today. Every since we got occupied by the eurozone things have been gradually stripped away and taken over.

DENBTS

Attached: 1470178848001.jpg (1280x904, 240K)

Yeah same here, we had one of the biggest heavy industry in the world prior to joining the EU.
It's all basically gone, bought up and closed by german "investors", same with shipyards, same with mines, same with media (80% of ours is kraut controlled and you can imagine how left wing they are).
Truly, wherever a german goes, misery and destruction follows. There's a reason they're called the eternal destroyers of Europe.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

>will only benefit the standard of living in Latvia by economic growth.
Because it turned out pretty good for America right.....oh wait minorities are causing budget deficite, also your right there is no such thing as ethnic Latvian but there is such a thing as ethnic Balt and people from other countries aside from Estonia and Lithuania will NEVER be Latvians.

Attached: 1550737607577.png (756x768, 82K)

over 25% of latvian population lives under poverty line
In Germany for example it's about 20% below poverty line. 40% of the population in Germany owns no assets and are purely dependant on their work or the state.
Poverty on the rise, just like GDP

Why do you baltics always obsess about your GDP and how much better you're off, when you're not

We have the same thing but instead of Germans it's mostly Swedes

Attached: 1525283249191.png (1412x936, 336K)

Don't give a damn about your fickle market numbers and it's fine here below the arbitrary poverty line, thank you.

why are we mentioned in your pic? We're not baltic.

yea, don't believe the EU meme. Be like Switzerland

honorary balt

Buffers between the evils.

What are you talking about the American economy has been consistently growing, the standards of living have INCREASED tenfolds in America, it is a more inclusive society than ever before, every economic marker points to success.
Germany has seen a budget SURPLUS since taking in "migrants". Rate of crime per capita has FALLEN in Germany, in fact it is falling across the globe in all diverse countries because diversity teaches tolerance.
You are arguing out of emotions for a failed concept of "Ethnicity" = nationality, it simply does not and does not stand up to piles of economic and social statistics available. And YES they will be Latvians if they have a Latvian passport, it's as simple as that.

Is the eternal zhmudzin okay with that statement though? They seem to really be butthurt about that one thing in 1920.

28 twenty fucking eight years passed, and this is how majority of backyards in my microdistrict in Riga looks like. All of it is Soviet infrastructure, from fucking 80ies
Your taxes at work

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1550748644847.jpg_1550748649741.jpg (685x1280, 263K)

hello Jean Claude Juncker, in Britain for some shitposting I pressume?

I gonna post more later, when I go to a shop. Check exif if you don't believe it's actual

>Be Latwians
>Help Lenin to secure communism in Russia
>but Betray him and kick him from Baltic
Oh god why Bolsheviks see us as traitors?

DNA tests don't agree with you, pic related is a genetic test of some American, he/she has around 5% ''Baltic'' admixture, which is marked with all 3 Baltic countries, Estonian who learns Latvian and Lives in Latvia IS a Latvian, Lithuanian who learns Latvian and lives in Latvia IS a Latvian, a lebanonise who learns Latvian and lives in Latvia is NOT a Latvian.

Attached: 1542747459386.png (362x201, 6K)

Just admit you retards are arguing out of emotional appeal to some fabricated shit like "muh ethnic nationality". It's bullshit, diversity, free trade and free movement of labour is what INCREASES standards of living. The world IS globalised, it's what has westerners living such high standards. Just because your parents came out of frozen in time commie land that didn't allow progress or any movement, doesn't mean the rest of the world hasn't PROGRESSED. You fuckbois always go on about how well you are doing economically compared to Russia or some shit, well guess what, that's because of free movement of trade and people, because of you being allowed into the world market. Stop trying to have have your cake and eat it at the same time, it doesn't work like that. Accept diversity or economically stall like how your shithole commie countries stalled for half a century.

>Stalin broke Lenin's promisr

I gonna post more later, when I go to a shop. Check exif if you don't believe it's actual

I just looked up the waffen ss divisions on wiki and it was about 40-50k Latvians joined up and google says the population was 1.9mil in 1935 so about 5% which is still pretty significant imo

passports in here does not make "latvian" in the local eyes even russians with republic of latvia passports consider the same way and vote when posible for russsian candidate
repulic of latvia is called because its founded basis of latvian living land not because land already was called latvia and then creating subjects of land .
republic of latvia is created for people who had generations in this land creating group who give name to land there for to state.
its not civic nationalists state but nation state but it can be change....

That means nothing. We all have DNA, we are ALL humans. It's as stupid and arbitrary as saying only green eyed people can be this nationality or whatever. SHOW me where it states you have to have "latvian DNA" to be a Latvian citizen. Show me.

>Legally
>Soviet threats of invasion and politically bullying
Literally no different from what Hitler was doing in Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia and yet that was wrong.
Go suck a commie dick.

What?My says 100K

Attached: dgdgd.png (403x645, 124K)

The threat of Soviet invasion dumb fuck.

Attached: 1460318497525.png (620x620, 155K)

You got BTFO, deal with it, i destroyed both of your arguments.

Attached: 1544807447782.jpg (499x481, 28K)