I’ve swallowed the blackpill on the white race, these guys will be our only legacy

I was reading a book called white shift by a guy called Kaufman and it was fucking blackpilling stuff. Basically the only unmixed white people left in a 100 years will be ethnoreligious groups like the Amish, mennonites, Hutterites and the Mormons. But on the bright aids these guys are self sustaining and their populations (not the Mormons but the rest) double every 20 years. I’ve came to peace that while the white race will not go extinct it’s likely a quiet life of prayer, work and family is what awaits the white race. I can accept this. What about you anons?

Attached: E82E37B5-8380-45A7-B0FA-15C7557DD37C.jpg (1024x680, 58K)

I am happy knowing that when the brown hordes Seize control, the modern world that they cherish and take for granted will crumble and decay around them

This as well

They won't even get that far, blacks and spics are so shit at living in a society, that they will cause white people to flee to better land, once that happens whites will band together, rise up, and take back first America, then Europe.

interesting thought.

I wonder if they will look back in wonder and mystery like the Romans in the dark ages, or maybe become a myth like the race from Atlantis?

Attached: f510606668ba350315250fb732322af6.jpg (960x1210, 171K)

I showed my dick to some amish girls on omegle and almost had a heart attack it was so hot.

Based

REBUILD

Attached: FE6EB6FF-C4BA-4541-B137-30879F3E0018.jpg (660x440, 347K)

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (236x293, 20K)

THE SUN WILL RISE IN THE EAST

Attached: C5A3D88E-A1DD-4D23-830A-9669D8F8B970.jpg (1724x1150, 324K)

Did they like it?

I want this.

>by a guy called Kaufman
Well if Kaufman said that who am I to disagree?

Attached: 1542331497404.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Its not too late for us, theres still a chance so long as we make it happen.

Attached: 599C8CF1-F5A2-4572-996C-BC149611BFF2.jpg (492x326, 78K)

LOL there won't be any whites left by the time that happens, in which case, I genuinely wouldn't care. I don't care about non-whites at all. Become the majority and meme yourselves from existence through your typical behaviors please.

omg

Take the Amish pill, Burgers.

Attached: Amish.png (2400x1000, 550K)

No they are going to attack them last in secret. They will do it because the same ani white people will do it in terms of monkey see and monkey do and pass it to their own children. Little by little the sentiment will be passed and those children will fight each other and their children as well. Someone will lose. White people will be forced subjects because their religion will no longer be exempt. They will be forced integration with the rest of the communities. When that happens, the greatest anti white sentiment will begin and hollywood will be popping the biggest black man and white female you can imagine. The white race will go extinct. But that's ok. Because global world death will likely go with it.

No, they won't. When the white majority is gone you can bet that the protections these groups have will disappear. They only exist because of the current status quo, and once that changes you can be damn sure that the Anabaptists will be overrun. They are a pacifist sect of Christianity, and they will not fight back. It will take divine intervention like that from the old testament to save them. Although who knows, maybe they are the final Christians which are mentioned as being persecuted in revelation.

That sounds really interesting

Bunp