What if all blacks suddenly left America?

Keep in mind they only make 11.3% of the total US population

The prison population would go down by 48%,

There would be 53% fewer gang members,

Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with
Japan,

Average SAT scores would go up almost 110 points,

Average ACT scores would go up 5.9 points.

AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,

Chlamydia cases would go down 59%,

Gonorrhea would go down 69%,

Syphilis would go down 58%.

The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,

Amount of people in poverty would drop 54%,

Homelessness would go down 65%,

Welfare recipients would go down by 52%,

Democrats would lose 76% of their voting base!!!

Sources :

www.nytimes.com/books/first/yjencks- gap.html

www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/Non ToolbarTopics / ldeologicalQuiz / Quiz-3- CommentarylldeolQuiz_Answer_02.html aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-1 01 / statistics www.cdc.gov/std/stats 11 / gonorrhea.htm www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm www.cdc.gov/std/stats 11 / chlamydia.htm www.census.gov/ compendia / statab / 201 2 / tables / 12s0697 pdf homeless.samhsa gov / ResourceFiles / h rc_factsheet.pdf www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/ nalysis / demographics nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id-171 nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tab les / dt10 155.asp

Attached: DC026935-5E83-4014-8EC3-4FC45D3F1887.png (917x871, 99K)

No country would take them. Nice try, though.

nothing stop thinking so highly of yourselves.
you are not a problem just an inconveniences and if segregation was brought back it would be fine.
the problem is the flood of spics that will drown us all out. whites and blacks.

tldr America would return to a 1950s golden age

It would be a miracle. The remarkable fact is they have had the freedom to leave for over a century and almost none of them want to leave. This makes God so angry, trust me

Hand gun sales would drop dramatically.

/this

Childhood is thinking niggers are a real threat

Manhood is realizing that massive immigration is KILLING the United States

Attached: 32438EFE-5BEB-45BA-B7B6-CC04F3427B2E.jpg (526x349, 36K)

Spics would step up and fill the void. The only other acceptable race is asians. Anything brown, flush it down. Anything red, make it dead.

Evolution destroys people like this.But USA has welfare.

this, lets just go back to pre 1965 America. You can even keep Detroit.

>handgun thefts and black market sales would drop dramatically
Fixed

Asians are not acceptable

Hello CIA NIGGER yes make this happen it will actually help move along the 500million population control goal you have.

how can we be tied with Japan (105) when white IQ is 100-102 and we have a 30% spic population dragging that down?

I don't know mate, blacks are people.
Your ancestors brought them there as meat then gave them rights, you do you now man.
Not my problem, we have gypsies too here, it's too late, we're being assimilated, you're being assimilated.

"blacks are people"
>retarded nigger

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

According to your law they are. Don't blame me for stating the laws applied in your country.
Did I say I view them as people? Rewrite history if you don't like it, don't cry when presented with the objective truth.

My thoughts exactly. I guess a parrot is a person too since it speaks and thinks.

>according to your subverted jewish/satanic laws, so it must be true!

What if they just take over?

AFRICAN ZIONISM WHEN?

Call them what you want, elected officials, voice of the people manifested trough legislation.
By all means change it, and help us clean Romania of our niggers too.
But don't act like you didn't confer them rights.

A parrot isn't a person by law, you idiot. You can call them what you want, but they're still fact unless you change them, which would take something extreme.

>implying someone who wasn't born when the "law" was made could do anything

Send them to take over an African territory. Also relocate Israel in the center of Africa and ship every person with a drop of jewish blood in them to new Israel so they can be the ones surrounded by niggers until they are bred out.

we're mostly the good kinds of white and we have a few asians to help boost the number
probably isn't counting illegals either desu

You really are one retarded Gypsie.

Just deport all poor people lol, ez solution

I think you're underestimating how the democrats would turn the resources they used for the niggers to niggerify further your mexicans

Asians don't boost our scores.

>Being a mutt, can't read nor understand
>Change the future
Implying legislation is Jewish, it is to some degree, it's judeo-christian, isn't it? Are you going to blame Constantin the Great also for your society? You should blame him for ending slavery also.
I'm white lad, blue eyes also. Call me a Gypsy, we deserve to be called that because of what we let them do to our country.

>tfw this might actually be a geopolitical improvement

ISRAELI RHODESIA WHEN?

Illegals Mexicans are already way more niggery than niggers.

Based Rare flag poster

>confer
>retarded

Bevause they count 90iq hispanics as white. Actual white American IQ is higher than that level.

>says a mexican.

My trips have told you the truth. Don't even try to deny it.
>You fucked up as a society
>Deal with it
>I'm retarded
>Doesn't mean I'm wrong

well we would still need to deal with the leftish shit

This. Imagine plugging the numbers of mudskin beaners that make up a significantly larger portion of the population than niggers do.

You boggle my mind. Great play Mr Gypsy. I didn't grant them any rights completely out of my hand, and your logic is completely brainless making you retarded you don't even understand what >confer means. KEK

What about the Mexicans ? They to are as dumb as niggers

I didn't say you did. I said your society did, blame your society for it.
Confer means to have an opinion, isn't it?
Didn't the U.S fuck up or what? What didn't stand right with you?
Isn't your society responsible for the abolishing slavery, trumpeted all over the news? Didn't your society create Black History month?
Don't spin this by calling me retarded. You made blacks people, end of question. We followed, I blame you Tyrone for it.

I imagine in the 17th century, similar conversations:
>Stop being children, the British aren't a real threat!
>It's the massive influx of niggers from Africa
B-but we need them for labor, amirite f-folks?

Attached: niggadafoe.jpg (862x1024, 113K)

I'm retarded, to exchange opinions. Still, doesn't make anything that I said wrong. Please respond Tyrone, I'm curious: