How will she save America?

Give details.

Attached: DA8F8887-62EB-4B1B-BAF9-083D54F248D7.jpg (1536x1683, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=TfQij4aQq1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drop out of highschool

Does it involve her bleaching her asshole?

Post anus

ending the patriarchy, opening borders and supporting israel are the only 3 ways to save a country

does it involve her butt hole?

Attached: 1427404780315.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

>"the fappening tards didn't even get half the loot"

America saved

This is emma watson syndrome, because of character she played once they attribute her far more intelligence and charisma than she actually have

Except Emma is better lookin

Attached: A7D1FC3C-DF29-4DE9-BCC8-F4B4BAE26C46.jpg (923x930, 244K)

Attached: The_Hunger_Games.jpg (770x533, 83K)

Post moar butthole

thats amy schumer.. oh god, no...

This

>Professor Lawrence will school you now
Are millienials the worst writers in history?

I am so sick of jews and their ideas to save me.

Every libtard has a plan to "save America":

"All whites must die"

Among the superwealthy, actors are the among the most stupid demographic out there, second only to professional athletes. Why anyone would even entertain the idea of lending an ear to any of their ideas EVER, is beyond me.

Always wondered if she had labia surgery. A woman who had sex with thousands of men can't have a nice looking pussy like that.

Your mom's looks fine, and she's had tens of thousands.

What if the fappening was actually Harvey's blackmail folder getting out? That would explain a lot but I have no idea if it works out with the details of the dump.

Sex doesn't actually give a woman beef curtains. That is a myth. It is just up to genetics.

That said, sleeping around turns women into mentally unstable thots that can never be happy and will destroy any relationship they get into. Both men and women are happiest when they only fuck one life long partner.

Liar!!! She never went to high school. She drop out before the start of the ninth grade.

APOLOGIZE!!!!

Attached: 2622A4B3-7BD7-45D1-8AC3-8BE3E3500AA1.gif (245x245, 873K)

Great wit retard

bro, that's literally what it was.

Or maybe mentally unstable thots destroy any relationship they get into, are never happy and sleep around.

Best to avoid them either way

BASED...and TRUE.
But it's like trying for someone to unsee something too late to EARLY.

By letting us stiff her asshole that we’ve all seen.

Jenniger is a qt and she did nothing wrong
Here is the link since OP is a fag:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=TfQij4aQq1k
She actually makes some good points
Basically:
> It's not russians, orange man or whatever like that
> Nobody liked trump or clinton
> Problem is congress doesnt represent what their electors want
> Problem is the "SYSTEM"
Not sure about her solutions though.
The solution would be no government at all, but you need to start from somewhere

Has anyone ever seen J law, Christine ford a Schumer in a room together? This seems like something worth investigating.

Free bjs

>bro, that's literally what it was.
people make decisions based on that kind of shit? pathetic

she could begin by not sharing pictures of her anus with deformed jew movie producers.

She looks smart

When you're a rich kike money kinda looses it's luster. So what are these young hopeful actors and actresses going to pay you with? More money? Of course not. So what is their only other bargaining chip as a preteen?

Shes going to personally fuck every incel. We are truly blessed

She's against (((special interest groups))).

Attached: jlaw.png (779x257, 26K)

The solution she offered was by her co-host on the video, Mr. (((Silver))). And they promote several "non-profit" NGOs/charities to donate your time/money to in the hopes that their "independent" commissions (that they are trying to establish) will work in your favor come the next election. It won't. It's snakeoil. The only solution is to hang rats from the lamp posts. Anything less, any deviation, will result in a continuation of these (((tricks))).

>“Nobody liked Clinton”

Pretending every celebrity didn’t shill go Hill 2 years ago

Hi Jennifer,how is jewish Weinstein's dick?

she have a nice butthole do

Attached: 1550536055447.jpg (736x736, 90K)

By sucking jew dick to the top

Director of RepresentUs (((Josh Silver))) graciously presents to the unruly Goyim: how to fix democracy without tearing down the racist nepotistic (((media and banking monopolies))).
Oy vey, let's not talk about those at all.

Attached: josh_silver.jpg (904x596, 55K)

> And they promote several "non-profit" NGOs/charities to donate your time/money to in the hopes that their "independent" commissions (that they are trying to establish) will work in your favor come the next election
Oh, I quit the video before that part. Of course she would do this... it's not like the idea was hers anyways
Meanwhile her (((handlers))) will profit generously from this scam while she remains oblivious

Attached: file.png (275x183, 66K)

The phone call that saved America

Attached: jennifer-lawrence-tella-phoner.jpg (197x300, 34K)

I watched out of some sort of sick fascination with pre-dystopian civilization. I was not disappointed. She sounds eloquent and put together but she's also a trained actor. She could read a phonebook and make it sound like some scientific revelation. When you look at the mechanics behind her act, you will find nothing but the same (((rats))).

>The only solution is to hang rats from the lamp posts. Anything less, any deviation, will result in a continuation of these (((tricks))).

This is the right answer

When this retard was blaming Trump for the hurricanes last year, I immediately thought of this picture. Political commentary isn't something women do well. But that picture is something women do well.

To be fair though, the Dems sacked Bernie. Bernie had a real chance to win 2016. Remember, this was before the clown circus that has been these last 2 years. People are pretty fed up with both sides. Hillary's entire platform wasn't "like me" it was "never Trump". She knew the e-mails damned her pretty well and it's obviously Bernie had a real shot or the Dems wouldn't have tanked him.

Leaf is 100% correct

Its Hollywood. She'll open her vagina to the third world and take lots of pictures of her with little starving Africans. Standard way liberal chicks think they can save the world.

If she just posted moar nudes it might be better than whatever her plan is.

>a woman
>thinking
lmao

Mandatory daily kale enema for everyone.
>never underestimate the stupidity of actors

>career stops
>try to became involved into politic matters
This also happend with Emma Watson. If they both stopped their career because Harvey got busted, who's behind them now that introduce them into retard politics statements public figures?

Show more JLaw pussy. It's better than her ideas.

by getting back in the kitchen.

by showing her greasy asshole

sounds like an AOC proposal

Attached: AOC Retard.png (1440x907, 1.5M)

I'd nom on that butthole.

Spreading her legs like her photos in the fappening.

She will save us all

>Proffessor Lawrence

Now kids, try not to think of her nudes.

>OH YES, CELEBRITY DIETY, PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU MUST BE SO WISE BECAUSE YOU PLAY FOR A LIVING AND ARE RICH BECAUSE YOU SUCKED JEWISH DICK
Celebrity worship is pathetic.

She looks so.. artificial.. in this picture.

thats a jew

Attached: G1.gif (300x169, 855K)

I wonder if the “muh roastie” niggers really believe that outie vaginas are due to sexual intercourses rather than genetics. I think it’s like the flat earther faggots, 99% of them are trolls and 1% are really that retarded.

Yeah but its one of the things that made them loose in 2016 so let them be

>middle school drop out from Kentucky.

If it involves showing us her nice little pink butthole again I'm for it.

NOT ONE FUCKING PICTURE OF HER NUDE
WHAT THE FUCK POL
PATHETIC

Oh also
>listening to a womans opinion
>on anything
>ever
Yowza

scrolled the whole thread and didn't see the pussy.

Attached: פנס21.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

that bitch cant even protect her nude pics what makes her think she can protect a country.

The balloon knot was already posted, mods deleted it.

SO WHY IS THERE NOT ONE NUDE PIC IN THE THREAD this has made me upset.

Consuming Harvey's splooge has increased her IQ to near normal! She just wants to share her gifts with the people, so fuck all you haters!

It's amazing that nobody would ever take her seriously because of an anus pic of hers that's online. Is this the power of the patrol?

Just search "Jennifer Lawrence fappening" on google you lazy retard. While you're at it, the Victoria Justice (chick from Zoe 101) pics are good as well.

I am monitoring this thread closely.

Attached: q2bntp54xqrx.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

Thats not the point leaf. The point is someone posted some stupid shit about some piece of ass trying to talk like a grown up and ppl are debating her ideas and instead of just posting her nudes. And this is pol. Its horrifying :(

can't believe had to get over 100 posts deep and no one posted the vijanus.

Attached: Capture.png (572x501, 631K)

How am I supposed to take a woman's opinion seriously if I've seen her butthole?

fucking thank you. God she looks like a moron, thinks like an imbecile, but damn that's a fine pussy.

>this post
Something an emotionally stunted tard would say.

Did she come up with the plan as Harvey was jizzing his piggie cum all over her face?

i fucking swear this image was in the thread already, probably deleted by some faggot

>In a twist of fate JL spearheads the RWDS and proclaims Day of The Rope while executing huffpost/buzzfeed reporters live on air

>OK everybody heres the plan
>give me money lol

surprised her puss looks that good

she has already done enough by showing the world her hungry butthole. she has no more relevance.

It got probably lifted or operated or whatever the it's called in english.

Women's rightsn't

It's called khitan in arabic, or khafz for the women to circumcise their clithoods

Female circumcision I call it.

And labiaplasty is used traditionally to override the female "mutilation" nonsense ban which is the same as trimming the labia and cutting of the clit hood.

female circumcision is less bad than male mutilation. Feminists did their thing to make it outlawed, but the MGTOW won't do this step because they're too retarded lol

I prefer my meat curtains to be circumcised after I fuck them.

Someone post it

Labioplasty

Save it from what? Success? Coexistence?

Damn that's amazing.