Today in Poland we celebrate day of the memory of the Cursed Soldiers. Say something nice about them

Today in Poland we celebrate day of the memory of the Cursed Soldiers. Say something nice about them.
Cursed Soldiers is a term applied to a variety of Polish anti-Soviet or anti-communist Polish resistance movements formed in the later stages of World War II and its aftermath by some members of the Polish Underground State. The clandestine organisations continued their armed struggle against the communist government of Poland well into the 1950s.

Attached: iaf.png (890x668, 68K)

>Say something nice about them.
They killed bunch of commies

Completely meaningless episode of polish history. Bunch of people shooting from the woods. I was never interested in this because I don't pay excessive attention to meaningless episodes

God bless them

>T.brainlet

Should of been killing Jews instead of commies.

Based, aren't they the guys who ran around the woods murdering commies for 30~ years during occupation?

Welome to Jow Forums newfriend

Every communist is a jew by heart

Yea more like 20 years but pretty much

They were destroyed already in 1940s. In 1956 they got what is called "amnestia" in polish so like a promise they won't be punished. In 1961 the last one was captured and killed. It's all exaggerated by polish white trash, whereas in reality it was simply some marginal inconvenience for communists.

thousands of polish patriots died in gulags for the crime of being anti zydocummuna

>1961 the last one was captured and killed
>in reality it was simply some marginal inconvenience for communists.
I woudnt call over 60000-70000 active soldiers that killed thousands of communists a minor inconvenience

same thing

You're confusing epochs you stupid white trash

>60000-70000 active soldiers
They were guerrilla fighters and they were dealt with rapidly

Burn in hell, nazi enablers.

Honour and glory to the heroes.

I wouldnt call 3-4 years rapidly
Good bait

>nazi enablers.
Are you talking about Stalin and other commies, that banded with Hitler and allowed him to focus on western Europe?

Attached: 1549988877921.jpg (1024x723, 112K)

3very fuckin day, I jump out of a bed with joy, knowing ((((polak)))) vermin infestation has been halted

>Every communist is a jew by heart
Every polak is jew wannabe

sod off fag

Attached: 1548794723457.jpg (712x904, 340K)

Fuck right back of to Khazaria

Glory all those brave enough to defend their nation and home