Nobody listens to white music anymore. Millions of white kids are struggling to find white culture cos there isnt one...

Nobody listens to white music anymore. Millions of white kids are struggling to find white culture cos there isnt one. You follow black culture

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKT8h4KqTDk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwas_7H5KUs
youtu.be/f_3sSLvUo8g
youtu.be/L7tdyj8LgoY
youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw
youtu.be/3VnfxotSGfw
youtu.be/vvW6qiTkZdw
youtu.be/o59uAREGugk
youtu.be/ULHF6T853YQ
youtu.be/Mg1Pw0y-x8Q
soundcloud.com/faltydl/rich-prick-poor-dick
youtu.be/RpZVPSCv79U
youtu.be/A-sN2UZgnx0
youtu.be/n7_Z08hnla0
youtube.com/watch?v=HClX2s8A9IE
youtu.be/6HQ4NFN7h5s
youtu.be/Xe0dmAj7lFM
youtu.be/0m52xuCI6CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

metal?

>I go ma bish inna pocket got ma money in ma otha

why would whites create music when perfection is already there. grow up man

Isn’t that good? Being really into pop culture is a waste of your life.

Bullshit, no one listens to nigger music here, unless they want a punch in the throat.

True and the only white music available on the radio is something called Alternative. Which is 70% gay

i've been listening to a ton of youth code lately:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKT8h4KqTDk

but I don't like k-pop

Stop caring about MUSIC, GAMES, TV, MOVIES, ONLINE MEDIA, (((FICTIONAL CONTENT)))

Learn how to tie a noose, load, use, clean and repair AR-15 and AK47 and semi auto handguns. Learn Bush craft. Learn how to kill with a knife. Kill an animal, cook it and eat it yourself. Learn how to use a compass and navigate. Learn how to take out a transformer. Learn how to hotwire a car and siphon gasoline. Learn how to make a shelter. Learn how to collect and filter water. Learn how to sharpen a knife properly.

This shit is all coming Ronan end and you will be in a mass grave unless YOU stop it. YOU are the STORY. You are the ONLY story that matters. Stop living other peoples lives though entertainment content.

Content is designed to keep you CONTENT. No one should be content in this situation.

>This shit is all coming Ronan end and you will be in a mass grave unless YOU stop it.
This shit is all coming to an end and you will be in a mass grave unless YOU stop it. Who the fuck is Ronan.

Synthwave is a pretty good genre.

Even white music is shit nowadays. If you want to hear something good you have to go back at least 25 years.

>t. fat LARPing wage-slave faggot

modern techno and house is overwhelmingly white in general electronic music is white (including mainstream edm).
adele is the best selling artist.
max martin is a swedish songwriter that shaped western popmusis for the last +20 years (not saying he is good though).
lots of hip hop is produced by white guys

White culture these days IS Jow Forums culture. When will you realize this

Attached: C340BA62-F25C-4029-8BBC-CAE8B3E3F6A7.jpg (750x933, 416K)

Cant think of anyone making better music in the world than Aphex Twin.

A true European understands that the era of white culture is over and listens to anime music instead

Attached: 1550426951815.png (1280x720, 915K)

Because JEW radio phased out white music for some nigger/latino fusion.

> black
> culture
Bitch please.

a-user I...

It's sad when computer generated beats has more humanity and warmth than any rap music being produced.

Attached: DJ Pipimi.gif (289x211, 2.51M)

Bushcraft is for larpers

>t. ultralight

I’ve been on a Ryan Adams kick since before the NYT revealed he’s like omg the world’s worst partner. He’s fucking great. Oasis and Alice in Chains are also in rotation.
Having said that, I don’t make it a point to listen strictly to white artists. I can’t identify with “I shot eight motherfuckers for breakfast” to the beat of crickets on meth. And since I’m a grown man and can say what I want, “bitch, fuck, hoe, motherfucker” lyrics don’t hold the same appeal they once did when I was younger.
But the Ronin guy is right. We need to go do some pushups or something.

Attached: 5854C552-0F92-4D9E-B47A-C69EB6A0FB80.jpg (700x700, 90K)

My hero!

white people are behind everything making sure these niggers can even produce their shitty music, We whites are usually the crew behind making their shitty music videos, were the musical engineers making beats for their shitty music.. Without us they would just be banging drum cans

>jews exclusively support and broadcast black "culture"
>white people have no culture
You literally cannot accomplish anything on your own

You mean kikes push niggers, and the culture the cia made for them on easily manipulated children.
It's also not even all that prevalent. If you go to any high school there still cliques of different white cultures like goths, or metal heads etc around.

>On September 28, 2016, Cohen was named YouTube's Global Head of Music.

Based degenerate jews spreading the nigger plague around the world.

Attached: lyron-cohen-ama.jpg (400x400, 46K)

nobody listens to "radio" anymore, fucking boomer.

Attached: what_is_white_culture.png (946x665, 35K)

No. All "black music" is in fact a Jewish creation. With out blacks 'their' (((cultural influence))) would still exist with a different race, but with out Jews they'd be an Alabama wind chime.

Attached: IMG_20190228_110156.jpg (615x409, 110K)

Attached: rap_is_retarded.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Attached: countrygirl_beer.jpg (540x672, 70K)

Most nigger percussion nowadays sounds like a 10yo nigger spinning a stolen socket wrench and dragging it against a chain link fence as he rides his stolen bike. Maybe that’s the point. I’ll never know.

I tuned in to the local rock station the other day just to see what that’s like. It was some Stone Sour ripoff (maybe it was Stone Sour) with a “millennial whoop” thrown in for good measure. I nearly drive off the road in a blind rage.

>implying
Don't. youtube.com/watch?v=Cwas_7H5KUs

Can't spell crap without rap

hot!

Attached: BF03F19B-6CA0-469D-8E3B-8B7F41288048.jpg (1024x640, 121K)

God I wanna go brokeback mountain on her ass. How big is her cock?

Attached: 1550224246039.jpg (960x764, 71K)

Is dead. The real answer is indie, which is 99% white but is still obsessed with black culture of 1920.

Jow Forums is like 2000 people max, a very small amount.

I think art is essential to my development as a human being, but at the same time none of the things you've said are wrong. I will probably start preparing for the doomsday scenario at some point. I've recently taken the Tedpill and now I've come to realize learning survival skills is extremely important. The shit may hit the fan at any moment and it will be a good thing. This cannot go on and if it goes on, the human freedom will be lost forever.

Attached: 1551381338526m.jpg (1024x590, 51K)

We got some good stuff in Canada lately. Even based kike haters.

youtu.be/f_3sSLvUo8g

>1 post by this nigger

Attached: 1520575708646m.jpg (232x1024, 67K)

This is what a kike post looks like, boys and girls.

Pop will eat itself. True creativity doesnt depend on money marketing or R and D.
There has been an underground of music since the 90's that still going strong.

NO you’re wrong. Sure, as populations increase, the technical number rises as well, but never before have white kids been fleeing trap, rap, and pop music in mass. They’re pursuing newer, obscure music on pages like bandcamp and sound cloud, and learning of older music from the 30’s-70’s. You can’t beat a vibe, nigger

Zoomers are starting to reject this clown world

Attached: 77A83777-F0EC-48E4-9611-5ED95C82A9DC.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Wut?

Yes, but bear in mind our culture trickles down to normalfags and the mainstream conservatives. A lot of things expressed here oftentimes resurface outside of this place, sometimes without our interference. I mean the Pinochet memes are now fairly prevalent and this is something which would've been inconceivable sometime ago. Jow Forums might not be extremely numerous, but we definitely sway the public sphere to some extent.

Attached: 1536655798374.png (2000x2000, 377K)

We need a classical revival. Music, art, fashion, culture, everything. A new renaissance, with no Jewry or niggertry,

Attached: 2376819386423980345.jpg (768x465, 46K)

>1 post by this memeflag slideposter

It will come

Music,Drugs,Fashion subcultures have been created adinfinitum since the 60's

You forgot rave parties faggot

Attached: techno_pepe.jpg (225x225, 21K)

>No white people except country, christian and 13 year olds on itunes pay for music anymore

>black """culture"""
nice meme

if people don't like white music anymore then explain D U B S T E P

Attached: 1549551205583.jpg (720x720, 142K)

Absolutely. I've always been listening to a lot of obscure shit and I'm totally unaware of what is going on in pop music at the moment. I might listen to some nice synth-pop tune every once in a while, but as far as all that gay Lady Gaga shit goes, it doesn't interest me at all. AFX and BoC FTW. I love old Italian soundtracks from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, old 1980s US film soundtracks, and other obscure shit and it will be hard to let go of all that, but whatever. If the time comes, we will just have to throw this whole shit away. Fuck all this. If I could become a trapper or a mountaineer of some kind, I would do that, I've always dreamt of the full-on Jeremiah Johnson style scenario and reading Kaczynski recently has reminded me of that. I love nature. I appreciate some aspects of civilization, art and creativity being the best of all things, but at the end of the day, all of that stuff is just a surrogate activity and it needs to go. We're not that different from other animals, it's just a bunch of elitist transhumanist retards who see themselves as gods while being just as retarded as the rest of us, if not worse.

Attached: 6vfyzbp86wxx.jpg (650x842, 88K)

Fuck yea

youtu.be/L7tdyj8LgoY

Attached: 1550158676072.jpg (750x699, 49K)

Right, thank you

I agree with everything you said which is a rariety on the internet. Eveyone agrees that big changes are needed to make things work or even be more equitable but the smallest change is blocked and considered a mountain, sometimes I despair.
BOC hail from my home ciry and AFX lives in my country.

Come to Scotland and ride it out.

Attached: hab.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I listen to Spotify and 99% of the music I listen to is by white bands flying completely under the radar making incredible music. Spotify even recommends this music to me with a new playlist every week. It's there you just have to look in places other than radio, TV, and YouTube.

The godfather of metal said it should have been aborted at birth but then music and rhythms are all personal.
Not a fan of metal but then dont mind it if I see it live as with most music. Punk I like a lot more.

Media Jews don't let white music become popular, wow what a surprise

Up to the parents. Surround your kids with white music growing up and they will grow to like it. Even find other, newer music like it that is buried under what the media shoves down our throats.

Its literally disgusting. My wife is a kindergarten teacher, that's right these kids are FIVE YEARS OLD.
One of them was twerking the other day.
Fuck this gay earth, and fuck niggers.

Very simplistic.
Music is Rhythm, Harmony and Structure.
Music can be used to elicit emotions. People like certain emotions ergo like certain music. Ethinicity isnt really a factor.

We need jazz back. Even some country now that's """""((((popular))))"""""" is niggered up.

White

youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw

youtu.be/3VnfxotSGfw

Attached: 1551259798904.jpg (392x331, 25K)

its sad that so many people on Jow Forums completely dismiss electronic music.
youtu.be/vvW6qiTkZdw

Nope, America is white culture. We established this country and its laws. If youre in tgis country you are part of the culture, if you follow our laws you are part of the culture, if you use our inventions you are part of our culture, if you participate in white run businesses wether that be a patron or employee you are part of our culture. Enjoy your stay in the USA because your ancestral land is much worse and is a culture you have sworn off. Thank you.

Attached: 1550863361984.jpg (750x923, 99K)

I love my fellow AFX listeners, he is a great man

Ahh americans and culture. You export your culture around the world and it is loved and hated in equal measures.

If you reached 18 not knowing how to do nearly all this shit already you must of been raised by a single mother or are a blue state faggot with two moms. That being said, most of these skills contribute an absolute zero to changing this country though. You aren't going to fix America hiding in the woods with a rifle concerned about hanging onto your life. You're going to change it by engaging the enemy when the time comes, not handing society over to him on a platter. Don't be a pussy.

rlly nice track. tnx

James described himself in a Guardian interview: "I'm just some irritating, lying, ginger kid from Cornwall who should have been locked up in some youth detention centre. I just managed to escape and blag it into music."
In the mid-1990s, he bought a former bank in the Elephant & Castle area of London, where he claimed to live in a converted vault.
He also mischievously claimed in a 2001 interview to have bought the steel structure in the center of the roundabout, though this is in fact the Michael Faraday Memorial which houses an electricity substation for the London Underground.
In the 1990s, James bought a 1950's-era Daimler Ferret Mark 3 "tank" (technically an armoured car), complete with working machine gun, which he would drive around town while living in Cornwall in lieu of a car. He stated that it "pisses over virtual reality or any computer game I've ever played.
He also claimed to have bought a submarine.

BoC is so fucking good, I've particularly grown to love their latest album, it's the best combination of Isham/Frizzi horror style soundtrack and lo-fi BoC electronica. So good. Geogaddi is still their best by far though.

Man, your electronic scene of the 1990s was fucking amazing. U-ziq, Squarepusher, AFX, Luke Vibert, Orbital, all of that stuff. So good. If you like a soundtrack-y type of stuff, be sure to check out Bola, it's an amazing find, what a trove. I'm not up to date with your new electronic acts of the UK, I only listen to Clouds which consists of two Scottish guys making really harsh, industrial techno.

Attached: 1540895957805.png (600x600, 287K)

Ha I know them.
Nathan Fake is worth checking out and yes we were blessed. We just like a good dance desu.....

Oval, a patrician pick. Tim Hecker is pretty cool too if you're into glitchy ambient. His first album is a masterpiece.

youtu.be/o59uAREGugk

Attached: 1549925021991.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Everything you see in the modern entertainment world was appropriated from 80s/90s WHITE CULTURE. All the shit kids are doing nowadays, was the 'underground' white culture of the 80s/90s. Skateboards, partying, and generally just not giving a fuck. X-Games, Jackass, Mountain Dew and all that other bullshit turned that culture into a meme for whites.

The fuck is this retarded bait? I literally have centuries of white music to pick from.

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 26K)

Nope, sorry.

glorifying a clockwork orange .. L

Oh, be sure to check out Bitstream as well if you're into glitchy electro. Actress is patrician nigger music too, you can give his music a try.

youtu.be/ULHF6T853YQ

youtu.be/Mg1Pw0y-x8Q

Attached: 1550612683974.jpg (640x400, 101K)

Actress I know well.
Ninja Tunes usually houses some of the best artists. Im a big fan of FaltyDL who I am sure is american, on Luke Slaters label.

soundcloud.com/faltydl/rich-prick-poor-dick

There's plenty of white culture. It just doesn't get published by nigger-loving jews anymore.

I saw yesterday an old German Parade march through the streets again and alot of people watched so i'm pretty sure there are a bunch of Kids that enjoyed it.

Calm the fuck down bear grills. Honestly nobody gives a shit about your larp. This fantasy will NEVER happen. Get over yourself already

Based also autechre

>Nobody listens to white music anymore
Best not back this up with facts.
Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" was top seller on iTunes for many years.

Thanks for the recommendations. Just leaving a bunch of names for you and other anons to check out.

LFO:

youtu.be/RpZVPSCv79U

Andy Stott:

youtu.be/A-sN2UZgnx0

Claro Intelecto:

youtu.be/n7_Z08hnla0

>another attempted blackpill post from an israeli shill
>and it's a 1 post by this ID shill

I was literally just having a conversation last night about how I thought white culture was disconnecting from nigger culture for the first time in decades. People are so tired of niggers behaving like niggers that I've noticed that whites are starting to reject nigger words like woke, clapback, queen and all the other niggerisms. It's only the most far gone of whites that use these terms. You don't hear kids using these like you would have heard them use pop culture nigger terms in the 90s / 00s / early 10s.

You overplayed your hand and now you're going to suffer a white backlash for behaving the way you have for the last 5-6 years.

>Nobody listens to white music anymore.

It's not white or black music anymore. Music has been complete crap since the mid 90's and that includes rap music.

A handful of record companies essentially control the market and they dictate what they want us to hear.

idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=HClX2s8A9IE

youtu.be/6HQ4NFN7h5s
youtu.be/Xe0dmAj7lFM
youtu.be/0m52xuCI6CA
too much uk music linked here when germany is number one country

dont be mad jewish executives took over control of your music nog