Who are the rothschilds?

Seriously who are the rothschilds and why do i hear it being mentioned so much?

Attached: 1543218856433.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fa.morganstanley.com/evan.rothschild/index.htm
chinhnghia.com/TheNewBabylonThoseThatReignSupreme.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An old jew banking family. I met one once at my friend's estate outside of Oslo. Nice guy.

Former Khazar elite. The Godfather family of the Ashkenazi. LARPing that they come from the Jews from the bible, they've spent a lot of money to reinforce that lie. They are so rich they've deluded a lot of the world.

They control financial institutions around the world. They've had a few notable power grabs such as Black Wednesday in Britain and the time they spread rumors that Napoleon won the war. They work through agents like George Soros. They control a numbers of families that make up major financial insinuations. For example, Goldman Sach and Morgan Stanley are Rothschild organizations through blood lines. Their roots run deep into power structures. That's all I have off the top of my head.

Google "bloodlines of the illuminati cia.gov". For some (((reason))) the cia hosts alot of questionable material for free download

A completely misunderstood philanthropist family who happened to stumble upon a fortune that have used said fortune for the advancement, well being and elimination of poverty from mankind.

Maybe we should ask Evan Rothschild directly what his family is up to:

fa.morganstanley.com/evan.rothschild/index.htm

Direct: (650) 926-7156

This...
Is what a boot-licker would say.

Attached: goodsmoke.jpg (293x301, 11K)

the enemy of sovereignty, free will and the right to self determination

Attached: psychologypower01.jpg (2213x2925, 875K)

Attached: psychologypower02.jpg (2213x2925, 623K)

IKR, completely misunderstood! They’re just a bunch of chill dudes who like to bro out, just like you or me.

Yeah, I met one too, and he knew all the cool handshakes of current year. Real chill.

OP, don’t worry about them. They’re just like anyone else. I don’t know why everyone wants to ask questions about them but it kind of ruins the vibe bro, people aren’t going to like you if you do it irl.

THE ROTHCHILDS STARTED OUT AS MERCHANT IN SPAIN...

KICK OUT OF SPAIN RAN TO UK,GERMANY AND FRANCE PAID A TRIBUTE THEN TOOK OVER MERCHANT AND SHIPPING COMPANY
THE REST IS HISTORY

No where have I seen that information;
Do you have a reference?
What name did they go by in Spain or who were they affiliated with?

from the family website

Attached: page 1.png (1070x1010, 682K)

Attached: page 2.png (1920x1080, 865K)

you ever hear the phrase "follow the money"
it leads to them

Attached: page 3.png (1920x1080, 815K)

Attached: wb 1540206678974.jpg (700x700, 117K)

did he have a forked tongue?

richest family in the world, basically own Britain, Germany and France

Also worth noting, the Rothschild banks set the prices of gold.
Agents of the Rothschild family foisted the Federal Reserve upon the US and her citizens.

Attached: page 4.png (1920x1080, 868K)

correction - Also worth noting, Rothschild banks set the prices of precious metals globally.

Attached: page 5.png (1198x1007, 789K)

>im a faggot who doesnt know what google is

If you want the truth, they're a family that established banks in major cities. These countries happened to go to war during the Napoleonic wars. They made a lot of money because every single country borrowed from them and had to pay it back with ((((interest)))) of course. Same thing happened in WW1 and WW2. They're by far and large the richest family in the world. However, this is a fun trick to redpill your friends. Google the richest families in the world. None of the top links mention the Rothschilds. Most of then claim the Walton family is the richest family (owner of Walmart). Then Google the Rothschilds "estimated" worth. Because remember. They own the world bank, which formed because all of Europe owed them money anyway. Now a days countries have to buy in (go to the world bank website it tells you the policy). That's how they gained capital to start lending to the entire world. They essentially own every country's debt. Including ours. It's "owed" to the Chinese, but someone had to front that initial investment. Which is the world bank. Do you know who this is? It's prince Charles. The crown prince of the UK. How many men can you count on this earth that could poke him in the chest like he stands there red faced like a child? A Rothschild is one of them.

Attached: inakkjym35001.jpg (600x430, 33K)

The Rothschilds are a pack of Molochian pussy faggots on the way out for the rest of the Universe's duration

Jewish noble family (they even have their own family crest) that made it huge in the realm of international banking.

Lord Rotshchild had 5 sons, and sent each of his sons to a different major power (1 to America, 1 to France, 1 to Britain, 1 to Germany, 1 to Italy) to run the major banks in each of those countries. Rothschilds would also marry their cousins to keep wealth within the family.

They played a large role in getting Palestine for the jews during WW1

Attached: Rothschild family crest.png (1200x1074, 967K)

They’re no one goy, stop with questions goy

Attached: Rothschild redpill.png (1168x4386, 1.52M)

Attached: IMG_2076.jpg (800x528, 317K)

The New Babylon: Those Who Reign Supreme - A Panoramic Overview of the Historical, Religious And Economic Origins of The New
World Order

chinhnghia.com/TheNewBabylonThoseThatReignSupreme.pdf

The Nomadic Parasites will shift out of London and into Manhattan.And this will be presented under a camouflage of national slogans. It will be represented as an American victory. It will not be an American victory. Until you know who has lent what to whom,you know nothing whatever of politics, you know nothing whatever of history, you know nothing of international wrangles.—Ezra Pound

Attached: A1AmvfczAsL.jpg (1655x2560, 1.13M)

They are what Jow Forums aspires to be. Influencers who are severely overestimated. Honks claim they "own the central banks" which is legally impossible (essentially, stating they own all the gold in Ft. Knox, if there is any). Hence, my prior statement.

I think we met the same Rothschild. Super nice guy 10/10 would pay usury to

Because there a meme, a good meme

Nice read.

>legally impossible
lmao, yes the richest family in the world that basically owns multiple countries is sure concerned with legalities

The house of Rothschild 1934. Full Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

Good movie which explains nicely how they started their power and total domination of world financial institutions.

Kind of eery in a way how these power people never really has been mentioned in (((MSM))) not until internets and after 2015 I found out about them myself. Seems like those who are the absolutely most powerful in this world prefer not to be mentioned in public much. Pyramid of power. All-seeing eye is proper for sure. What the goyims and peasants knows by (((MSM))) is a play and theater obviously.

But who can blame them. Peasants why should they know the truth?

is david lee roth related?

Attached: ZZZ13110-PI.jpg (943x960, 137K)

The Balfour declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The alliance between jews, british, french and american against Germany started during the first world war

American jews owned banks and media and were instrumental in bringing Usa in the first world war, helping the british conquest of Palestina and the beginning of the establishment of Israel, ended after the second world war

At the same time (((bolshevic))) took power in Russia and tried to take power in post war Germany, until Hitler went to power and the international judea declared war on Germany in 1933