Black brother is watching you!

You racist bastards cannot have the internet all your own way.

Racist Islamophobes like Tommy Robinson and you have to be chased out of the public space. First Twitter. Then Facebook. Then Jow Forums. There will be no hiding place on the people's internet for your racism.

Attached: David-Lammy.jpg (590x392, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
youtu.be/f7yeJmy4E2c
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/the-iqs-of-australian-aborigines
youtube.com/watch?v=TXNHjV5PJ_4
twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1101432653881008128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only cunts use twitter and facebook.
Good luck taking over this shithole where everybody is free to say what they really think.
Turns out that everybody hates niggers and jews.

The tighter you squeeze, the more come our way. Your spaces are getting smaller.

I'd thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Soon the real owners of Australia will decolonise and reclaim their lands.

And you racists will be driven out. Australia is a black country for black people. White racists are not welcome.

Racist Germans can best be cured of the disease of racism by there being more Africans amongst you to teach you how to behave properly and to replace your racism with black tolerance and peace.

worst bait ever nigger.

Your racism won't last long.

We are improving Romania with black anti-racist migration at an ever increasing pace.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

>deplatform the "racists"
>deplatform people who "might" be "racist"
>deplatform conservatives, they're obviously racist
>deplatform people who favor free speech
In the UK this will continue until Sharia is implemented, Inshallah, but in the USA we will declare the big social media platforms to be common carriers, and soon.

But I am glad that Silicon Valley is showing its hand early here, long before they are truly essential. Nobody needs Facebook or Insta or Youtube or Google.

1984 is not an instruction manual

and traitors get the rope.

On the contrary, it is exactly that.

Tottenham
Black politik
Imagine my shock

>Britflag talking about pisslamophobia
Move along, everyone, just another slide thread.
Oh and don't forget to hang every jew and muslim you come across when the time comes.
Sage&hide.

BLACK BAHSTAD

Attached: 1549982749822.gif (480x200, 1.44M)

Sister Ocasio-Cortez is bringing social justice and the worth of black lives to the US.

Your racism cannot stand. The White House will be painted black and congress will be blackened for the benefit of all anti-racist black people around the world.

>in the USA we will declare the big social media platforms to be common carriers

The internet belongs to anti-racist people, not to racists like you.

There is no room for you. Fascist scum off our internet!

I will find you and I will shred your EBT card

Attached: taken-liam-neeson-irish-post-1.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Faggot nigger loving cuck

Attached: D73751D0-DEBF-4029-B097-E9441CAB16EC.png (450x320, 290K)

Typical racist with your racist hero who wants to beat black people to death.

White people are the worst terrorists in history which is why the purpose of anti-racism is to erase white people who hate black people from all public spheres in order that black people can reclaim the peace and live in safety and genuine social justice.

You know Black-African activist Sa Ra Garvey and the "racist" Tommy Robinson are on the same page right?

Not a racist, no an "Islamophobe" as a rational fear is not a phobia.

youtu.be/f7yeJmy4E2c

Attached: DE65093A-D118-4405-900D-64461ED65E8F.jpg (640x549, 65K)

Donkey raping savages. Should be exterminated like the rats you are. Fucking sand nigger, don’t you have a little boy or a goat to go gang rape

Attached: 29483D26-5654-4D94-9A53-EE411CBB8FD0.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>be Niggers
>confuse WorldWideWeb for Internet
>King Nigger gives you WorldWideWeb DNS to manage
>Suddenly there are multiple better internets popping up
on the one hand I hate niggers, on the other it's fucking hilarious to watch them fight over the commercial WWW like it's the real internet

White men created the modern world, low IQ subhuman. The fuck did you create beside eating shit and fucking everything that has a hole.

Your racist white rage is spilling out. You cannot behave in a civilised African manner so you resort to your white terrorist urges.

This is why for the purposes of social justice that all white racists must be forced off of the internet to make it safe for black children.

Got a response for me? You're so obviously a muslim acting as (appropriating) a black man.

You're so see-through you're glass.

I think you are a little confused, re-read my post and consider your friendly-fire.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Prefer niggers to pakis tbqh

How about I get the rope and find a good tree to lynch you from just like your ancestors. They sure look good up there

Attached: 39119E0A-207C-41E2-A7A2-0A1F40C40D7F.jpg (700x882, 71K)

The Black Broadcasting Corporation and HOPE not hate have exposed your Tommy Robinson for the racist nazi that he really is.

And comrade Mohammed Shafiq has had your Yaxley-Racist chased off the internet like a running racist dog.

I think you'll find you're mistaken, especially since the definition of "racist" is now the same as being white.

I mean in your shithole country you will see people getting thrown in jail for calling a tranny a man on Twitter or whatever, but in the USA we have laws already on the books to take care of this. When Google and Facebook's CEOs both lied to Congress they set this into motion.

I'm a white Brit that actually goes to all Tommy Robinson marches you complete baffoon. Take a day off the internet.

And the truth comes out. Hi there muslim :)
The whole world is on to you now.

France 15 weeks of riots and more to come.
Hungary - nationalist government in place.
Austria - nationalist government shutting down mosques as we speak.
Italy - shutting all ports, nationalist movement in full swing
Germany - riots, nationalist government on the way.
Poland - nationalist government on the way plans to kick out all muslims.

You're fucked mate big time and EVERY time they try and shut down good people like Tommy, like Avi Yemini, like Ezra Levant they are simply made stronger and stronger and stronger. :)

Orwell got one thing wrong. The old jokes about the USSR always had at their root this idea that the citizens didn’t really believe in the obvious nonsense coming from the (((top))) but went along with it for self preservation. Winston’s conversión at the end to become a true believer was the end result of brutal torture.

There’s definitely some of that now. But these days it’s obvious that people totally believe it and go along with it willingly and without issue. People are buying “telescreens” by the millions and looking to purge their neighbors for thoughtcrime with a smile on their face. The modern two minute hate seems to be entirely genuine for most.

>everyone is racist
what do?

Wrong Brit lol

>I'm a white Brit that actually goes to all Tommy Robinson marches

You are nazi scum and you should be off our streets and our internet. You should be locked up to protect innocent BME people from your racism.

Comrade Shafiq is a valued member of the Rochdale Labour Party your Islamophobic attitude towards him further marks you out as a dangerous racist who should not be allowed to be or tolerated in anti-racist Britain.

Pissing in a sea of piss.

Attached: 1548096982869.jpg (491x488, 20K)

Blacks who choose Islam may as well be putting themselves in chains again.
Arabs started the entire slave trade. They keep it alive today. Keep going with promoting islam, black people and there won't be enough white people to keep you out of their chains once again because your hate is directed at the wrong people.

deport yourself mohammad.

Is that list real? Not seen any threads here about that stuff except the yellow vests, just slide, shill and hate threads

Nothing will stop me from posting Nigger on whatever website I am on. Nigger.

Attached: Fuck You Nigger.jpg (800x800, 117K)

NOthing wrong with a British person being racist It's called self preseravation

Attached: 15239133.png (1330x546, 34K)

>Only cunts use twitter and facebook.

precisely.

That list is Tommy Robinson lies and racist bigotry to trick you into becoming a racist nazi like him.

Turn away from his hate and become an anti-racist ally.

The colonial racists don't like it now that Britain is being decolonised and improved by muliticulturalism.

Anti-racist multiculturalism to erase white racist identity is the present and the future.

There is no room for white racist identity.

That's not white rage spilling in to the donkey's anus.

Attached: 551455275623.jpg (300x299, 12K)

Censoring opinions is so 100b.c..

What's in it for a white cuck though? I mean that's all you're going to get, a few broken cucks. Where's the benefit to hitching up with a bunch of commies?

>white racist identity
and there it is, all whites are racist

the kalergi plan in europe is going great, but the wealthy europeans are leaving in droves. I've had two British families and three German families move into my small town. They are all wealthy. Soon you'll need a Berlin Wall to keep the white eurocucks in.

>Britain is being decolonised
It's being literally colonised and only an idiot would say otherwise, by racists as well - oh the irony! This LARP is almost as retarded as an actual woke leftist, almost

What about jews, though?

Attached: 1550229114418.jpg (1024x522, 36K)

All true.
Youtube it. One video leads onto another onto another.

I spend all my spare time watching real media. Ignore ALL mainstream UK media as it's censored to heck.

There's an agreed Euopean-wide media blackout on all these marches as we live in a communist dictatorship funded by arabian oil.

George Soros' private army "hope not hate" are given special powers and are enabled by any government that has sworn its allegiance to the EU flag.

Redpill time my dude.

Badge me all you like my friend. How about you answer me one simple question. How has the introduction of Islam improved Europe for its indigenous population in any way? Include evidence please.

you deserve it for dragging us into two world wars and then interfering with our election

the smell of burning ethnically british children is sweet, i can hear the calls to prayer

White people that embrace anti-racism decolonisation can live in peace under multicultural political rule.

By ceasing their oppressive white racism and returning to the natural order of black African communal peace the world is returned to harmony and social justice.

>White people that embrace anti-racism decolonisation can live in peace under multicultural political rule.
The current situation in South Africa proves this to be incorrect. White skin alone means they are marked for death. You can be honest here. Whites are meant to be killed after their resources are stolen.

They are receiving South African justice in accordance with South African law.

White property in South Africa was all stolen from black South Africans and now new anti-racist South African law is righting that historical wrong.

White people who are killed in South Africa receive the full investigation under the law that goes along with their status under the law.

>a civilised African manner

Attached: ApuClown.png (512x512, 112K)

>How has the introduction of Islam improved Europe for its indigenous population in any way?

Your islamophobic bigotry speaks for itself and damns you as a racist and a nazi.

KOT

White British people stole from blacks during colonial times, they are rightfully slated for execution as well. Be honest about it. We all know the score anyway, whites are problematic and are slated for destruction.

I know you’re a shill but how the hell does a land made by Brits for Brits become “decolonized” by bringing in non-Brits. It’s literally the opposite, shitskins are colonizing Britain and destroying it.

>KOT
Kenyans on Twitter?

Exactly what I was expecting. You're just another NPC that is falsely trying to get other groups to blindly follow you to their deaths. Pathetic.

At the Manchester march I was stood next to Black people, Chinese, Hindu's, Sikh's, Gay people both men and women, heck even ex-muslims.

My SaRa Garvey video linked above is enough proof that even the African core does NOT agree with you. But hey, call me the Nazi all day if it makes you feel any better you Antifa tool.

First we decolonise your curriculum, and take down all your colonial statues, and then we decolonise the wider white racist culture, and then finally the people and the land.

Lammy is always just mad that slaves had to be whipped and die for him to be an MP. without those slaves and slavery, he would be in africa and not tettenham.
he is standing on a pile of slaves. it must eat him up constantly.

According to the UN definition of genocide, you're guilty. The punishment is death. If the worm turns - and it is already - you could be killed for what I'm sure you think is a hilarious troll.

>At the Manchester march I was stood next to Black people, Chinese, Hindu's, Sikh's, Gay people both men and women, heck even ex-muslims.

At your Nuremberg rally you were goose stepping with white supremacists and fascists and other hate figures who despise BME people and should be faced down and chased off our streets by genuine black heroes like Weyman Bennett.

BME people with false race consciousness can be saved. You white racists and nazis cannot.

Yep.

First the whites, then the chinese and japanese who both intentionally keep you out of their countries, then it will be south america and you won't stop until the "religion of peace" has the blood of all non-muslims on its hands. Yeah we're the fascists.

Salman Rushdie was right, your religion of peace makes the 3rd reich look like a peaceful parade.

That's not decolonising anything and you're not a very good troll, friend.

I see. When will you go back to africa? You are not good guy idiot. Niggers are massive ethnic bigot and you clearly hate australians Americans europeans and others. Simply prefacing your crap with the term racist does NOT justify that. It is rather assholes like you who should be banned from facebook. And you fucking come here cause social media is NOT enough for you. Nobody should espouse different views than yours. And then you bullshit that you are a good guy. What a fraud you are unfortunately.

>>average if of 66
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/the-iqs-of-australian-aborigines

Get out my country you fuck. Britain will be better off without your presence polluting her beautiful air.

>204802848
kek

Fuck you tea bag and your evil kiddie exploitation nation. We fight with The Great Comfy on our side.

Attached: 1337N337.jpg (250x250, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TXNHjV5PJ_4

Cease your racism you white supremacist nazi bigot.

Why do you Think niggers who themselves are turbo selv obsessed and massive ethnic bigots. Need to be in every other nation on the planet than african Nations. Other Nations are supposed to be about other people than africans. Others dont have to be ‘cured’ Of anything or learn to be tolerant to blacks. Blacks should however learn to be less self obsessed. And to be tolerant of others. And understand that it is disrespectful to demand that niggers should be massive amounts in other People’s countries. But instead should be in their own countries trying to make them work. You are NOT standing for anything good or decent. And you can scream all you want. It is obvious you are the problem here. And i have to say sadly that this is the type of behaviour, that causes a lot of different people to dislike blacks a little or a lot. It is NOT some evil plot that some dont like blacks. It is you who act completely obnoxious. And you cant even fucking see it yourself. Spare me therefore also the bs about you being a victims. It is obvious how much niggers hate other people including europeans. So bad that they had to declare that they can’t be ethnic bigots. Because you almost can’t stop being so on overdrive.

You want to throw Australians out of their own country. Your points are invalid.

Don't bother, the chaps response to praise mechanism is compromised by cultural marxism. He'll only get a dopamine hit from praise of his percieved peer group for being ethnically masochistic (if he is white).

The question is, how do we undo that damage and reconfigure his RTP mechanism to not be against the native indiginous people of Britain.

Attached: hijacking the white mind.png (1883x1227, 414K)

Denmark needs a lot more EU led multicultural migration to bring about a change in conditions to make Danes much more in tune with African peace and much less racist and oppressive to living communally with their African neighbours.

Your far right nazi symbols reveal the true nature of your politics.

Nazi scum off our internet!

And when finally backed into a corner the niggers will be killed first.

Why do you believe that non whites have a right to their homeland, yet the whites of Britain do not?

twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1101432653881008128

>Let’s create a single Euro-African economic area. It would have an enormous potential that remains untapped: 1.5 billion consumers, 20 trillion in value, able to rival with China. #ALDEPAC

Your leaders agree. The future of Denmark and the whole of Europe is African.

No they dont. People of the World dont need african in their countries or to cater to Them. Your socalled african peace should be in africa. It is blacks who need to be taught to respect others and be less self obsessed.

The leaders of the EU all agree that European identity is a false and racist social construct that oppresses African people.

Like Guy Verhofstadt says, you have to create a single open borders area to enable you to enjoy the fruits of anti-racist Africa.

Bait. No sane human will try rid of freedom of speech.

Again your arguments are invalid. Also that guy is dutch NOT Danish. You are a shit person. And evilminded. Dont even pretend you are right about anything. With that kind of statement. You have to be extremely stupid to Think what you just Said is any good cause. It isn’t. And it is clear how bigotted Black people are. And you need to learn to respect other people! You require that very much.

The US and UK are enemies at this point because a first world power that censors speech and jails dissenters can not exist in the same world as a free one.

Guy Verhofstadt, Donald Tusk, Juncker, Merkel.

All your leaders understand the need for a fully open border and integration with Africa.

Your racism and fascism must stop. There is no room for it in the ever closer union of the EU and Africa.

Gonna get lots of butthurt with this fabulous bait. Its so edgy. So fabulously fantastically edgy. OP is THE EDGE MASTER OF POL

Attached: gfh.png (612x279, 397K)

For consistency's sake I have to believe that everyone is entitled to their ethnic homeland, which leaves me in the difficult position of promoting the return of all Europeans to Europe from North America, South America, southern Africa, and Australia.

This is a problem, but a belief is worth nothing if it isn't consistent. The alternative is to believe in the classic fascist principle of might is right, which strikes me as being internally inconsistent, breaking as it does Kant's categorical imperative.

White repatriation is the only reasonable long-term solution, but Europe is relatively small and full, so that's a problem. One solution would be to consider all of the enormous land mass of Russia to be part of Europe, as it clearly is, culturally and historically, and for Russia to become the great frontier country of Europe, in which we conquer the wilderness of Siberia and the Steppes. Being as resourceful as we are, settling cold and arid land is something we can achieve in the name of legitimate white progress. But of course we also need a fully consensual and uncoerced zero population growth, and thereby focus on strength and quality rather than sheer numbers.

So do africans NOT exits either. Nonsense from a complete idiot. That you don’t want to live in and make work your own countries shouldn’ necessarily be anyone elses problem. We also give massive foreigm aid of our own Money to african countries. And in turn you dont even respect us enough. Blacks need to learn to respect other people. This is a lot of why people get a dislike for blacks. Because you dont respect Them. So they dont like you. You are like a giant ass that dont even realize it himself. So you Think its a plot that people dont like you. How very sad. You are done just leave the thread with some dignity intact. Now that you Got btfo. But i guess you Will deny it and keep talking and imagine you are right when you are wrong. So keep talking dummy!

Hey hey hey, don't ignore the question
What is your social justice muslim system going to do about jews?

Attached: 44313002_1987662424614420_8478194957595705344_n.png (430x470, 72K)

When are you Italians going to throw out that coalition of racists and fascists and elect an anti-racist black African government?

Fucking kys spastic cuck Jesus christ

You mean, destroying Romania, right?

No! Enriching it like Trudeau has done to Canada.

Trudeau is a true anti-racist who puts the interest of black people ahead of racist white supremacists.

Stfu nigger.

respond to the question, Mahmoud
what
are
you
gonna
dooooooo
to the jews?

Attached: 1546271425198.png (214x151, 33K)

The UK Labour Party code of conduct on anti-semitism is clear and David Lammy fully supports it.

There is no place for racism of any kind, nor anti-semitism or Islamophobia anywhere. Not in public, and not on the internet.