If enough if us file reports to ICE she'll get deported

If enough if us file reports to ICE she'll get deported.

foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-2020-campaign-spox-wont-be-able-to-vote-for-him-due-to-her-illegal-immigrant-status

Attached: IMG_20190301_073018.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHW9eNpXkBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>let me take thi white looking hispanic so people don't feel as threatened and sympathize.

Pic related.

Attached: immigration_march_LosAngeles.jpg (550x360, 58K)

bump

Attached: 007.jpg (250x166, 4K)

Nice tiddies
>had to be said

She has DACA status so unless there's a reason to make her a deportation priority (like committing a serious crime) she'll have protected status.

They did this with Syrians too. TBF about 5% of them do look white.
youtube.com/watch?v=QHW9eNpXkBA

So just swat her and hope they find drugs or something?

yes

Roger that.

>Sisa has also had troubles with the law, according to the Washington Examiner. She has reportedly been arrested multiple times for her activism, including for a sit-in outside the office of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

Having three or more misdemeanors of any kind can disqualify an illegal for DACA.

Attached: belen_sisa_arrest.jpg (720x652, 121K)

I no joke I was just about to post this article right now hoping people on here would start spamming the ICE website hahaha.

Bump. Report this thot

Why are people okay with this? Youd think youd at least need to be an American citizen to get a fucking government job of all things. Was it Plato that said that the most surefire way to tell if your democracy has descended into tyranny is if foreigners start occupying positions of power?

God she's beautiful.

>letting your admitted illegal immigrants stay in your country and publicly endorse politicians
america is FUCKED up

Attached: 1528425091893.jpg (247x248, 10K)

No Shlomo we're not your personal army

why did she put so much paint on her face?

Because a lot of idiots have been indoctrinated to think self-destruction is worthwhile.

This triggers me.

Bernies face says she blew him for the job.

Of course she could always have an anchor baby and obtain citizenship that way
I volunteer as sperm donor

Meh, lets rape her instead

what tiddies?

I like how she's blaming Trump in the article. I couldn't get past the half way point...
Is this really what people read and think, "This is okay."

>“If [President Trump] truly cared about Dreamers, if he truly cared about undocumented youth, he would not be using us as bargaining chips through his tantrum of getting a wall that makes no sense.”

what

I moved here legally on an L work visa, then worked my way up to get permanent resident status. Still waiting for the 5 year mark so I could apply for an US Citizenship.
And until then I don't have any right to voice my political opinion publicly (with the exception of Jow Forums). What she and people like her are doing is just plain disrespectful for her host country.

Attached: 1479347583187.jpg (1080x1080, 909K)

Then she gets pregnant and has a baby and BOOOM instant citizen

>I don't have any right to voice my political opinion publicly
Just do it, man. There's no hope of making libshits play by any rules, so we might as well

you shouldn't feel pinned down to speak or voice yourself because of the stupidity of retards, being an American is in your substance - the rest of immigration is just timing and rhythm, in other words purely neutral paperwork.

just be a part of the wolfpack, then you can just say whatever the fuck you want because you're with the spirit of the deadly majority

Thats the trap he is obviously laying though.

As much as I hate this fucking bitch and illegals, she's a DACA slut. So she's not getting deported because of obummer.

I'm sure the left will be making abortions mandatory soon so no problem.

>sit-in outside the office of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
NYC isn't doing shit against any illegal. It's a sanctuary.

Yeah.... Americanism is about spirit. But we still needed to keep levels at 85% white nationwide

Adios

White Argentine (Italian) LARPing as Amerindian for optics.

Do it. They are getting too cocky.

country where a somali heads up immigration.

pot meet kettle

If she is working with bernie she’ll have to travel with him to some red states that aren’t sanctuary cities

The balls on this fucking jew. To hire someone in that position is the ultimate virtue signalling move. She is a fucking illegal alien DACA or not. The next hitler is being bred because of shit like this. And I wish him so much luck.

It's true

Attached: 1551441854837.png (596x587, 451K)

c'mon guys, she couldn't be a worthy part of the ethnostate? her hair looks perfect even while getting arrested

Looks like shit streaks

She's from Argentina. She's more white than most American mutts

The fact that Bernie hired an attractive Argentine (most Euro of Latin America) of Italian stock is not a coincidence. They are using her as the poster girl for DACA for aesthetic optics. Take one look at the hideous monsters that are coming across from Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico. Even a shitlib would wince. Put this Italian girl as the face of "Dreamers" and it makes it more likely to soften people to let their guard down.

Fuck off

Ya I know. It's just so fuck you in your face. Can't wait until Dylon Roof escapes.

You'll never see the average "Dreamer" in Bernie's cabinet. Pic related.

Attached: dreamer.png (500x667, 321K)

you realize canada has sanctuary cities too, right?
>t. i live in one

>nips

Jesus even a 6.5-284 Norma wouldn't take this fucking rhino down in 1 shot.

Attached: 65and6BR.jpg (170x278, 11K)

this

plus with her point nips you assume she's horny but it's bernie's wrinkled benis she'll suck, not yours for supporting her (which you will do anyway)