Why do vaxxers liken themselves to cattle?

Why do vaxxers liken themselves to cattle?

Attached: rmooq806pfj21.jpg (768x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/21/vaccines-linked-to-mental-disorders-by-yale-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know.

never been vaccinated in my life.
last time i had a fever cause flu or some virus or some shit was I think in 2004.

everyone i know who vaxxed get the flu every season anyway

because they are cattle

Because people are cattle they were bred for obedience that is why there are so many people using drugs and alcohol when the cattle isn't controlled you see degenerate behaviour pop up

Well let’s be honest his copper top is defective who would want to raise that mutant retard?

Because they are. And once socialized medicine comes to the United States, the government will take away your healthcare unless you vaccinate on their schedule.

they are also stupid as cattle

one of their main arguments is that if you don't vax then you are a threat to those who do vax

like how the fuck so? you're vax only works if i vax too? imbeciles

Is there anything more comforting than knowing that retarded trumpcucks are refusing to vaccinate their kids, increasing their chances of dying before puberty?

Time to go to Jewish daycares and elementary schools and start mass murdering Jewish children as there are anti-vaxxers in orthodox Jewish communities. Kill the orthodox Jewish children before their disease spreading unvaccinated trash can put everyone at risk.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

as more and more people are made it's becoming very possible and indeed even desirable to live a fulfilling life in this manner. The more people there are the less stressful life has to be thanks to support networks.

enjoy your nanobot surveillance

I know right, we should get smallpox back...I mean life was just so much more fan back in the good ol days

Attached: anti-vax.jpg (480x360, 31K)

yeah it was because then weak undermench like your would die and we would all be living among the stars already

The provax movement wants to make vaccines mandatory for children so that they can inject sterilization CRiSPR sequences that disable oogenesis and spermatogenesis into whites

The girl probably can't get vaccinated, so the dad thinks she's in some serious danger of catching something and dying. She's not. But that won't stop him from grandstanding about it. I guess he thinks it gives him the right to insist you inject your child with a dozen different things.

OP has an IQ

Attached: 1549411254701.jpg (897x364, 180K)

I dont have the right human emotions, feelings or thoughts not even a good attention span. Because the government gave me autism on purpose and my whole life was ruined. Everyone else is autistic and disabled too and doesnt know what it feels like to be a real human. It just affected me worse than normies. If the government didnt do this i would have felt so good living.

its not just autism
all this mental illness you see around you is not just accidental. Its bioengineering.
We have the technology to do it. Public knowledge about it is just atleast 50 behind.

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/21/vaccines-linked-to-mental-disorders-by-yale-study/

>You should give newborns an insane amount of vaccines otherwise aids will become airborne

you live in a country that doesn't have 3rd worlders, for now. During the Soviet times, vaccines were mandatory so polio, smallpox etc were eradicated in Estonia, this will change overnight the moment cultural enrichers start pouring in