How do we stop /ptg/ and send those in it back to r.eddit?

How do we stop /ptg/ and send those in it back to r.eddit?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

that’s like asking how to remove all foreigners from america. it’s too late. enjoy nupol

We don't, we send bigots like you to that "other" chan while we enjoy our new meme generating web site :). We're the new hip, take it or leave it!

Filter it like I filter shitty frogposts

>(((((we)))))
>divide and conquer this board
You lurk here everyday avi. You should be able to tell (((((us))))).

Sorry, by "we" I meant those of us that have been here since before 2015. I wasn't talking about you.

You scroll past it and make better threads than this shit.

Right...maybe make another board for the trump cocksuckers.

Most of the actual t_d boomers left because of "muh antisemitism". 90% of pro-Trump posts these days are schiz user going crazy

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

We make generals like /ATG/ and /BPG/ the largest threads on this board, and force them to migrate. Aggitate and disrupt magapedes like kike shills, if not better until they all leave.

/BPG/ /ATG/

Don’t insult reddit again buddy, you won’t like what happens

Hey you estradiol eating, noodle armed pathetic excuse for a man. Both democrats and republicans are kikes. Voting either way isn't going to remove the kike influence from our country. That being said, Trump has shifted the overton window right which is good for us. Is he too far up yiddish ass? Yes and so is the entire government. I'm still voting for him because the anti Trump shilling here has nothing to with people being worried about kikes. It's people that want the democrats to win the 2020 election. You shills think we'll let a liberal president win in 2020 but you're wrong. Trump will win easily and your pathetic whining will give me a raging hard on. Enjoy wasting your time here bitch. Glad you at least got red pilled on the JQ. Stay here long enough and you just might find yourself on our side. Remember, you're here forever.

No downvotes here buddy, sorry.

Reminder that ZOG fears the Butler Plan because it has the potential to work, so long as we have the people.

Attached: D5F9C5F4-5298-4111-A14C-2C601425F888.jpg (1024x718, 171K)

Maybe we should go complain on /qa/ some more. Hiro will do something!

that’s the billion dollar bot spam paid for by kushner jidf

you get banned for telling them they’re retarded

>Jewish control all media
>Jewish control all banking
>all media and banking are against trump

really makes me think (((who))) is behind these threads.

Attached: 1531078853263.png (741x568, 29K)

By highlighting the non-stop failures of Trump and what remains of his administration. /ptg/ is limited to calling everyone a "discord tranny".

How do we stop frogposters and send them back to 9gag?

Are Hispanics white?

Because Reddit is garbage.

This

Gay

Make our own general

There's already Trump hate general /thg/