The US and Mexico should create a buffer state

Instead of a wall there should be a joint Mexican-American buffer zone that way we are far away from each other's bullshit

What say you?

Attached: New Country for US-Mexico border.png (4340x2800, 340K)

Bump

>Yet another shithole filled with 3rd world trash begging to be allowed in because they can't get their own shit together
No thanks. Build a wall and allow armed civilians to kill all those who jump the wall.

Attached: 2571591596360.jpg (500x598, 239K)

USA and mejico are mason kike pedo infested governments working in collusion

Probably you are not familiar with border history... but there were actually two attempts to make a buffer country. The Republic of Rio Grande, which actually gained independence but was taken back by president SantaAnna. And the Republic of Sierra Madre, which was only on blue prints but almost fullfilled. I would actually like to see a "border nation", because their culture, everything is different from Mexico or the US. BTW I've heard this feeling in South Texas as well, some jokingly others more serious.

It should be an unincorporated territory like puerto rico. No citizenship. And we detain people like gitmo in "The Unincorporated US Territories of Northern Mexico"

I agree on all this

California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas should be the buffer zone

>It should be an unincorporated territory like puerto rico.
>No citizenship.
What? Back to middle school faggot.

So California?

No. We need to annex Baja California and put all the illegals there.

I meant non-voting citizenship

No. We don’t even want Puerto Rico or Puerto Ricans, why the hell would we want 2?

what the fuck is a buffer state?

estos posts fueron escritos por manos prietas y norteñas

There should be two buffer states. Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas would constitute the Republic of the Rio Granda and would basically be a shithole dumping ground for any undesirables not wanted in the United States. Hell we could even dump the majority of the Negro population there.

Sonora, Chihuahua, and Baja California(all of it) would be reorganzied as the Republic of Sonora and be a dumping ground also but a nicer one reserved for Castizos, Indians we don't despise, and maybe some Asians in California.

Fuck you I don't want to become Mexican because politicians say so. Besides people will just start crossing the new border anyways.
t. az

Like Belgium

We really don’t need a wall. Just Annex all the border towns and tear all the roads south up. Problem solved. No caravan is actually gonna walk across the Sonoran Desert.

No, fuck you

>Just annex shit
no

just annex it, nuke it or invade it already. It's just a big fucking desert and they think grill steak is their culinary contribution to the world

NO

please dont give them ideas.
the northern states of Mexico already believe that they are racially pure and some KKK delusion like that.

I support a buffer zone, but why only take Mexican soil for it? I'll gladly donate California, New Mexico, and Arizona.

I know this isn't a serious post but northern mexico is the more economically developed part of the country.

The worst of the central americans come from southern mexico (basically still populated by full-blooded aztec savages) and the countries between there and Costa Rica (so El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua).

Proof?

Faggot

No need, this january we passed a bill to create a special economic zone to act as such buffer.

>lower gasoline prices than in the rest of the country
>higher wages than in the rest of the country.
>tax breaks local industry

Along with a bunch of reforms. If only you faggots would get along for Marshall Plan for Central/South America instead of playing regime change

Checked & darkpilled.

>Marshall Plan for Central/South America
You'd spend it all on tacos and drugs

Legalize the drugs so the only dealer is the state and out compete the cartels. A lot less money will be used on giving people free drugs than arresting them and fighting the drug wars. It's not like legal drugs are any safer, they are even worse.

Attached: smalllll pepe.jpg (20x20, 791)