Aversion to Interpersonal Tension is Killing the West

If everyone with whom one deals is happy, then you're doing it wrong.

Think of it this way: When you buy a car at a dealership, both you and
the dealer should be uneasy with the final price. If the dealer is happy, you've been cucked.

Attached: KJ.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I've seen this post before by an Israeli
What is (((their))) game?

Attached: 1551425249457.jpg (590x639, 149K)

No haggling. Fuck off. This isnt some shuthole market in egypt.

>by an Israeli
I am chosen.

>end game
Helping the Goyim help themselves

>Think of it this way: When you buy a car at a dealership, both you and
>the dealer should be uneasy with the final price. If the dealer is happy, you've been cucked.
They're called stealerships for a reason. You should always buy a used car off craigslist or something.

>don't buy at dealer
Correct.
The problem with dealers, in America, is that they can own dealerships of multiple vehicle makes- and thus don't mind peeving you.

And the maker (Ford/Toyota) aren't allowed to have their own dealerships.

>Helping the goyim
For some reason I doubt

Attached: 1551423312234.png (226x200, 26K)

>Helping the Goyim help themselves
Sure Shlomo

We designed societies with elaborate social systems incorporating concepts like "fairness" and "respect" and "good faith" in order to avoid this. Whites' mistake was allowing in people who don't play by these rules and take advantage of us.

lol. You fucking idiot. The dealer is always happy with the price.
t. non-Jew Car sales user

It's a matter of perspective

>the dealer is always happy with the price
Sounds like you enjoy being anally penetrated. Former leaf?

>take advantage
Wrong. Jews simply know, more clearly, where the lines are.

How fucking stupid are you? I’m management at a dealership, retard. Trust me, if we’re agreeing to a price, there is zero circumstance in which we are uncomfortable. Utterly zero. I’m saying you’re a fucking child who doesn’t know shit about shit and no other anons should listen to a damn thing you say.

Your perception of "the line" is different because your hosts presuppose good faith, and feel a moral obligation to be fair. Because you perceive the goyim as outsiders, you do not feel this sense of moral obligation towards them, and thus happily fleece them.

>dealership
I'm speaking of the sales guy.

>fair
I remember when I was bluepilled

Being bluepilled is less of an issue in a homogeneous, high trust society where you don't have to presuppose self-interested bad faith in every transaction you make

The sales guy has nothing to do with it, dummy. The sales guy makes a minimum commission no matter what and the unit goes toward his monthly bonus. Is any extra commission better? Sure. But the sales guy literally never does not make money on a sale. Never once.

>the sales guy doesn't make money from a sale

Not from an INDIVIDUAL sale. Same difference.

And whether or not you realize it, the price the salesman gets for a unit determines how management treats you... just because you don't realize this doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>transactions should not have parties interested in their end of the bargain
How blue are those lenses?

Maybe Morpheus chose 'blue' for the pill because it's Nords (blue eyed people) who most often didn't realize the factors at play.

>“A good compromise is when both parties are dissatisfied”
This thread again? What's the purpose? Why repeated applications?

OP is a giant dick worshipping faggot.

Rules based order is literally one of the only things that makes a 'free' society work.

What's your alternative, guy? I don't hate Jews like most here, have loved and known smart Jews, but this sounds like the portion of the population dedicated to living those 'Anti Semitic Tropes.'

Maybe you don't know where the lines are and can see that with increasing tribalism in diverse societies, social media and the internet offering an atomised, customised consumer and communications experience and the degradation of our society into fragmented, low trust groups that this is a natural outcome.

Instead of addressing any of that it's "MUH WESTERN PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE BUM PINCHING IN THE BAZAAR."

I AM MANAGEMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD. I don’t know know what god forsaken, side of the highway, rusted and stolen used car operation you run but this is not the way the car business works anymore and it has not worked this way for years. At least not at legitimate high end new car dealers.

Shit, I just realized you’ve probably never purchased anything worth more than $3k from one of these highway strip mall shops, have you?

>why hit me on the head again
Thick skul

>rules based orders make society work
Rules aren't constant.

>the most Jewish thing ever said on Jow Forums

>it doesn't matter what price salesman achieve
>they aren't paid on performance, only on numbers of cars solid- which is affected by management and the price the salesman can achieve

I think I'm speaking to a Jew.

Do Jews deal with each other this way?

>“A good compromise is when both parties are dissatisfied”
Why so rude? You're not telling people anything new.

>logic is Jewish
The truest thing said on pol

Jews have their own rules. Whites should do the same

>>“A good compromise is when both parties are dissatisfied”
>Why so rude? You're not telling people anything new.
Not rude.
Pol seems to think this is new.

Are we going to play ping pong or are you going to elaborate on your statements. Bored Israelis...

>elaborate
I did. Not my fault you can't into implications.

I’m speaking to someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. I mean it’s fine, just admit you’re basing your post on the car business you see in tv and movies and how it was 20+ years ago before the internet. I understand you thought your words in your op sounded cool but I'm trying to help tell you how retarded you sound. I’m trying to help you here, bud.

So the solution would then seem to be operating in good faith and fairness with fellow whites, and realpolitik benefit maximization with everyone else

Ahem. Species are not the only thing that evolves. So do institutions, norms, morals, religions.

This is boring, dude. I understand you're implying that there is logic for an ingroup creating its own rules, you would understand that as key to survival. But your original post is about interpersonal tension.

You might as well argue that a return to smaller, traditional communities would foster not just positives - but positive-negatives like being forced to be more patient with the elderly shopkeeper or understanding of your neighbour's sick child, or stand for a pregnant woman on the local bus route because it's peak hour.

But one word "I'm so clever goy" replies don't really engender discussion. This is a discussion board. When I said 'the most Jewish thing ever said' I clearly meant you have a talent for inverting simple black and white. Sometimes that's helpful, advancing, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and should be kept away from Desmond's asshole. Make some effort, unforeskinned one.

>not the way it's done
So you work for a multi-dealership owner/group?

Sure, 'evolve' denotes that it serves the health and direction of the group as a whole, that it considers the individual but also the individual's vitality and reliability as part of the group.

Realpolitik applies to both- it's only that the principles and specifics differ- and thus the actions, according to realpolitik, also differ.

The morals one operates *at any moment* are part of realpolitik.

Realpolitik killed a lot of people and enriched a few. You're one of THOSE Jews, we get it, job on.

>group as a whole

Subgroups within groups- either by genetics or by families or by other artificial groups- can all be part of a group's evolution.

I suppose your thesis would thus be that it's whites own fault that they allow themselves to be taken advantage of, by being too averse to interpersonal tension to realize that applying in-group favoritism to outsiders isn't virtuous, it just represents them being too lazy / pussified to switch between negotiating styles when dealing with outsiders.

Yes.

>realpolitik killed a lot
What you're (seemingly) wanting is people to act outside of what benefits them.

The trick is for people to make situations that are mutually beneficial- and to do otherwise is inviting disaster.

I agree that Whites have a culture that prioritizes the future- and the happiness for providing such a future translates into personal happiness- and that this phenomena is what makes societies great.

The problem is that people don't realize how great societies are built- and the effects of changing seemingly unimportant facets of them.

To believe non-existent the unseen is the metaphysics of a child- and is being adopted by new generations. Sad, but I'm not arguing whether such is good, but the mechanism by which it happens- and will continue unless you change the cause, not the symptom.

Multi-dealership are cancer. Worse than Jews in White societies. Infact, multi-dealerships are the equivalent of Jews in White societies.

accept that you dont get anything you want from their region and walk awat before the descendants of unit 731 and mao turn your life into shit because you gave them a excuse to. this is specific to israel. you shut the fuck up or watch the majority of jews die

japan moved a embassy ti counter you. n korea told you to shut the fuck up and china defends syria. its unanimous . they have enough money and good standardized test scores. between aids grapefruit and ethnic cleansing in the west over the past decade which prompted china to invade washington state they can do anything like pay another country to contaminate your fucking avacados with mercury and they are the good guys

You want to foster tensions for no apparent reason other than
>I want it my way or the highway, motherfucker!
?
Typical Jew.

You know, this is it, I'm comparing multi-dealership dealerships to Jews in America. The likeness is strong.

lol. Okay, bud. Have a good day. Continue your retardation.

You're not wrong. The culture of nice/civil is killing the realization of truth and the enfranchisement of civil people (mostly white people)

>wrong culture
Sort of. It must adapt.

This is 100% true. People dont reapond to texts or calls for like two weeks now.

If you dont haggle then you pay full price always

Hes 100% right though

This

What you're describing is artificial tension.

>Jews aren't afraid to test boundaries
True- Jews maker better use of scarce resources, while Whites are REEEE get.

*reeee'ing

Nobody knows how to bargain like the Jews.
What happens if I offer you free ham?

>What happens if I offer you free ham?
Depends if other Jews are watching.

Is this why Jews are so fucking obnoxious to deal with? I work at a grocery store and these cunts always keep trying to demand free shit or discounts. Not ask nicely or politely; they demand as if it's expected. And if you don't cater to their bullshit demands, then they absolutely will find a manager and escalate the issue until someone in the chain of command caves. Is it a game to you cunts to make everyone you deal with hate doing business with you?

>manager eventually caves
That's because Whites don't manage expectations by NOT caving.

This is why dealerships in an area are typically owned by only a few people- so that consumers cannot waste a dealer's time to get a better price.

It's about MANAGING EXPECTATIONS.

Grocery stores run on razor-thin profit margins. There isn't much wiggle-room for negotiation. People usually wise up the bullshit kikes and junkies try to pull, but often there's one spineless fucker in management that hates any kind of confrontation and will cave just to get them out of the store. However, when that faggot isn't there, watching the resulting meltdowns is often hilarious.