Muh Good & Evil: Morals are only best-practises

There is no morality, there are only actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals.

>but that's destructive

Acting to further one's goals doesn't preclude cooperation- what it DOES mean is that one should be certain their actions, directly or indirectly

Attached: 7e1e17e7ada66b3d8256c61cd03c2416.jpg (480x640, 54K)

>good and evil are constructs

Attached: 1494128278143.jpg (932x1280, 840K)

This is why white progressives are the most contemptible, traitorous cuckolds on earth

Just like race, sex, species, and age.

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)

While good/evil don't exist, a society can operate with its people not interfering with others- that can be a society's standard of the good

Wrong. Sex is objective, good/evil are not.

>another same thread #478329
JANNIES, DO THE JOB

Attached: 1542443655267.png (824x800, 142K)

>not interfering with others
What do you mean?

god is the one to judge

We’re approaching levels of Judaism that shouldn’t be possible

Attached: 3811B268-F868-4DE9-BF1D-6388E057E8F5.gif (501x585, 212K)

Not lording one's power to disenfranchise another of their property.

>god
Speaking..

Why so much SK lately? Is it that Trump is in your news so much?

How does this square with
>There is no morality, there are only actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals
If we take this as given, the only reason to not
>[lord] one's power to disenfranchise another of their property
would be a realpolitik consideration of whether the risk of potential backlash down the line outweighs the benefit of securing the additional resources now.

you are a mortal, you are not god.

Would you rather be a multi millionaire 200 years ago or a middle class person today? You wouldn't have access to the internet, cell phones, modern medicine, transportation etc. So what constitutes true wealth is technology, hence we have an imperative maximize tech progress. But jews are willing to stifle progress for money and power hence they are self destructive since they deprive themselves of wealth.

leave it to a fucking yid to deny the difference between good and evil. I'd smack the fuck out of you if I saw you in real life and my boyfriend would curb stomp your friends if they got between me beating the shit out of you

you people CANNOT fuck with these semantics, the knowledge of the difference between good and evil is literally so important to the proper evolution of humanity, that we have reached a point where your shilling is a low-effort attempt at deconstructing who we are and what we were put here to do

so fuck you nigger don't come back around here, and yeah I really would knee you in the fucking face for all this fenceposting if I could *just*

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀..png (500x737, 522K)

*smites you*

>square
One's goals may be future relations.

>backlash

Consider the opposite: increase relations with the other.

Not sure why you assume only:
-stealing for gain
and
-not stealing to prevent backlash
I say:
-respect others so that you can work with them in the future

>Jews stifle progress
Who allows them?

>better to be peasant now than King before
For a person's lifespan, and the affect they cause on the world, they're often better by stealing.

I'm saying there is no OBJECTIVE good and evil.

And I'm not saying that one should refrain from building long-lasting relationships with others

And that's the revolutionary spirit, the synagogue of satan, the parasites of the world.
This world is yours, enjoy the time you have left.
Soon, your spirit will be destroyed, and you know it.

>soon
Never

Since you wiggas love to see yourselves as rational intelligent beings, have you ever wondered why do you take your actions and think the way you do now? If you can't map and figure out the origin of what drives and motivates you WITH CLARITY you aren't free. You just obey an unknown internal "drive".

>logic is a drive, similar to Freud's Drive Theory regarding sex and food
Wrong

Boasting while burn.
What a delightful scene will be.

>SOON
you feel it you kike rat. The time draws near and everyone of your kind will be held accountable.

Attached: 72398a3a5216b268b83d2e537b470aa6ea79e9273eed7f6dfcc94f611c1370c5.jpg (650x310, 27K)

They feel it, indeed.
They need to be drunk with the riches of this world, because their time is short.

The more you say "soon," the more I laugh. It humans me, to no end, for Whites to perpetuate this meme.

They themselves first and foremost

synagogue of satan

Your laugh will not change your miserable destiny, fallen one.
The smell of roasted meat will be the same.

Holy shit, you are dumb as fuck.