Why are Germans so autistic?

Alex Jones even discussed it on the JRE. They are robotic, much like the Chinese.

Attached: 476B0E1F-842E-4064-B86C-665D07AE2B8D.jpg (732x493, 64K)

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

because germans are the ultimate wageslaves
>eat, work, sleep

This.

When I was spending a year in Ireland, I was surprised how lax everything was at my job (IT).

Starts at 10 in the morning, does not matter if you come a bit later.

Can leave after 6 - 7 hours, if you did your work, nobody minds.

I fucking loved it, now I am back in Autismany and I literally get shit if I leave my work 5 or, god forbid, 10 minutes earlier, even if there isn't anything to do.

Hate this wageslave culture.

> if you did your work, nobody minds

If you like that attitude, you aren't german.

Attached: face.jpg (550x550, 38K)

You know you have to be special when an austrian jew sells you his bullshit, only to start another world war.

Attached: XCxk1xp.jpg (953x1760, 360K)

maybe we're born with it, maybe it's Maybelline

Shut up retard.
You're probably not even working and a subhuman permastudent.

look at those evil robotic eyes

>the eternal Austrian
My biggest fear desu

Attached: 1551270946.jpg (474x306, 18K)

Why do Germans love scat so much?

Da poopoo is funi

Pic unrelated, jej

Fuck the austrians seriously, they ruined the world.

because we are Gods chosen people

Because sooner or later anglos will fall and become part of the New German European Union and I don't advise to quarrel with your future owner.

because we lost two world wars and only because the rest of the world didnt play fair

fuck you

Attached: face.png (775x591, 26K)

Attached: the German mindset.png (856x561, 128K)

>only because the rest of the world didnt play fair

You're retarded, it is a fucking WAR, not a football game.

If Germany was unable to make a decent alliance, well they have to compensate in other departments or lose the war (which they did).

checked
>the world didnt play fair and we did
thats his point ffs are you this far gone? why are you so autistic?
legit worried here

Attached: 1548755185398.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Germanic tribes tried to annihilate Europe since the dawn of Rome. Never trust a race trying that hard and failing so many times.

330billion GDP VS 3trillion GDP there is your reason.

You got backstabbed and betrayed. The anglos knew they couldn't defeat the germans 1vs1 so they tricked the entire world into war against you.

And why should I as an average person give single flying fuck about muh GDP?

Are you this much of a statist cuck that you care about fancy numbers that do not affect your life at all?

Because the average German sure as fuck does not have 4 - 5 times the money than an Irish person, and don't even get me started on house ownership.

frick off with muh GDP, cunts like you are ruining Europe

The ultimate Wagey post

Attached: wage_slave-1[1].jpg (406x316, 115K)

Their language is very precise.

Like a robot.

The first rule is there are none

Attached: 1542476140848.png (1186x889, 434K)

You whiny fuck, don't even know to appreciate what your countrymen worked for.

Attached: 1551368946221.jpg (711x506, 70K)

WTF I hate the g*rmans now

boomer memes
They’re just as retarded as everyone else.

Nazi Germany's Generalplan Ost and their potential to conquer the U.K. would've secured them superiority in the Atlantic Ocean and granted them full ownership of Russia's vast natural resources. With Imperial Japan's expansion in East/South East Asia, they would've gained superiority of the Pacific Ocean and possessed vast natural resources too. With both of these aggressive nation's absolute agenda of expansion, domination and liquidating various ethnic groups; they would have been on par and above the U.S.'s ability to defend herself, as these nation's would've definitely been able to spawn weapons of mass destruction too and potentially made the U.S. surrender (if she didn't join the war and had the urgency in R&D the atom bomb).

Because they are murderous sub-humans.

Attached: German animals.webm (616x480, 2.8M)

Unlike the Chinese stealing tech from america the nazis lead the way with many advancements. Therefore germans over Chinese.

Have a Quigley pill.

Attached: Krauts autism.C.Quigley.png (1600x2560, 1.04M)

You do realize that there is essentially no genetic difference between Poles in Poland A and the former East Germany.

Commies engange in PUBLIC POTTY TRAINNING and shitting on command

And yet that didn't stop you from murdering 3 million Poles in 39, you krautnigger.

Attached: German 'mustard' race.jpg (940x916, 116K)

chinks are xenophobic enough to not allow millions of sand niggers and actual-niggers into their country.
german retards are openly welcoming the destruction of their country via cultural suicide.

Just started dating this german girl, any advice from you germ boys?

aaaah
its the angry and autistic nationalist from the last thread

God, you aren't horribly intelligent are you?

I wish former East Germany and Poland A could eject the retards to their East and West and do something together (plus Bavaria).

Not a krautboy, but there's a saying in slavlands, goes something like this:
>The only attractive females in Germany are the tourists
You fucked up buddy.

Attached: 1521656481195.jpg (1196x1538, 480K)

Is she actually German, or is she an American with the last name of Müller?

gonna have to hide this thread can't stand that face staring at me

I'll trade her for May any day of the m8.

>the eternal anglo strikes again
no wonder his nation turned got mutted

its just as if god is sitting there and said "everyone who turns against the germans will get mutted" and so it happen

You are murderous, and genocidal people who destroyed continent 2 times, and third time now.

Attached: ITS THE KRAUTS.png (1300x1650, 712K)

Germany is not white now, so Based Ben was right.

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

Most of the Money goes into the Politcians pockets or into other Euro Shitholes guess it's the eternal struggle of Germany to have people leech off it from Politcians to treaties like the treatie of versallies sometimes i wish we would be an island nation too without being surrounded by literal apes.

>no wonder his nation turned got mutted
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

>tried to *save the continent 2 times
i corrected a type you made there

Actually German, been here about 2 years. Seems really cool and more traditional than American girls.

Na shes a qt3.14

yes

Attached: 1521134613068.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Send her back. America is a shithole that absorbs germans into a future Brazil.

>>germany
>the rapefukkie has to kill the white women to get her pussy
>>poland
>the bitch is sucking his dick just because

its funny, your women whore themselves out with rapefukkies and you keep on raging against germany instead of fighting shitskins who lay in the sheets of your women
angry incel baby! get mutted!

Attached: migrants-euroweek-poland.jpg (720x403, 54K)

Attached: Poles.jpg (698x573, 193K)

The beautiful irony of it all is Germany through importing millions of third-worlders has created a new right-wing bent in Western European politics which is growing like nothing seen in Europe since the late 1920s.

If history is our guide these right-wing tenancies will culminate in Poland getting divided and conquered again. Germanizing Poland A won't be that difficult, but I feel sorry for the Russians having to deal with the snow niggers in Poland B.

Doesn't really matter anyhow -- no one in Poland B is having kids anymore and the entire Eastern part of the country is getting flooded with Ukrainians.

No, you shut the fuck up krautnigger. He was right, you are a lazy sack of shit if you '''''''work'''''''' like that. This is why Poland slowly catches up to you, we are better at ''Ordung'' then you now.

She should bring you and her over. Germany is only 91% white, which is a material improvement over le 56%.

>Germanizing Poland
after the human trash has been removed.

Yeah, Poles in Poland A are genetically identical to former East Germans in the "Neue Bundesländer"

Fuck off krautniger sub-human.
What the fuck are you even on about, you sub-human? Nothing like that is heppening. Germniggers won't be white in 10 years, and won't conquer anyone. We have superior army than you now.

Russia will not attack anyone either. And Poland B has NO fucking Ukrainians anymore, and has lot of Polish children.

Go slurp Muzzi cock.

Attached: Germans vs Poles.png (1920x1060, 391K)

>Poland B is having kids anymore
i know why - just jump into any dating app out there - 1/3 if these bitches are all from poland

imagine their men, they are so bad that their women run away from them.
their women desire every kind of dick, every kind - as long as it is not a fucking pole
lmao!

Shut your whore mouth. Your whores spread their legs to Russians in WW2 by themselves.

Attached: Dresden piles of dead cockroaches.jpg (1080x766, 195K)

No, Germanistan is less than 80% white.

except that eastern Germans aren't mixed with "Jews" and don't steal and are actually productive.

Kek back to the camp with your people Untermensch

Attached: Polen lager.jpg (550x562, 235K)

This is something I cannot wrap my head around every time I cross the border -- many Polish women are solid 8+s whereas many Polish men look as if they're retarded.

I just don't understand it.

Polish cavalry?

Shut your fucking face you sub-human nigger. Our men are superior to yours.

>angry pole is seething
lmao!!!
you angry subhuman cunt! keep crying
your women suck our dick
your women suck nigger dick
every dick will do for them as long as it is not attached to a pole

you willl go extinct because you are too poor, uncivilized, ungly, unwashed and stupid to impress your own women
no fairytale of winged hussars will save you from your doomed future !
get fucked!

There is somenthing quite ironic in this picture a Pole being pulled out of the Gutter maybe it's actually where your people are coming from!

Attached: Poles_gutter.jpg (736x550, 43K)

You are not German - face it, lazy ass.

This

Being German is to give a fuck about what you think about Germans. We just don't care. We have to work.

No. And it was good. 5 would be better - but c'mon - you subhuman Shekel Polak don't even deserve a own bullet. My grandma said: Put 'em in a line. Not next to each other. Save bullets my son.

Poles are more productive than Krautniggers, you sub-human. And we don't mix with Jews. You are a nation of murderous, fucking animals and subhuman in every cathegorey.

I pray that you fucking die already.

Lost WW2. Brainwashed to hell. RIP Mind.

>that projecting
women from poland where quite happy to receive our aryan seed
and later from the russians
every kind of sperm will do for them, as long as it isnt seed from a dirty pole

They were never part of Rome, they never had a legitimate foundation for civilization.

Sonderweg doesn't account for a particular event that culminated in divergent systems held by populations that are both Germanic in origin. Anglo Saxons of England were conquered by an external force of Normans who not only separated the original relationship regarded between kin and king (same root word, denoting role of king as keeper of the tribe), it also destroyed and replaced native aristocracy and put down rebellion after rebellion after 1066 to the puritan revolts of the English civil war, that denies the English to salvage any sense of restored honor to their original Germanic "kultur" bested by French civilized Vikings. Germans never experienced that severe disconnect between biologically related classes fulfilling the role of governor and governed, thereby not engendering a feeling that a people or "volk" is denied the capacity to self government, which the American revolution claimed it was about. No civilization broke into the organic sociopolitical structure of Germany, meaning their natural extension of political legitimacy stemming from biological patriarchal family to tribe to king exemplifying the role as acknowledged supreme will of his subjects wasnt interrupted until universalist Western civilization smashed it and forced it to condemn that as immoral in 1945

No, they don't. Krautnigger whores suck didk of Muslims and Blacks.

We will never go extinct, you are already dead.
Krautniggers were being pulled out of sweer in Berlin in 1945. You shitstain.

Attached: ''Ubermensch'' destroyed.jpg (1600x1110, 513K)

>except that eastern Germans aren't mixed with "Jews" and don't steal and are actually productive.

No, there have been interesting studies on this. Because the Soviets made so many border changes after the war, the people that got displaced predominately were Germans getting flung from Prussia, Silesia and Pommern into MeckPom, Brandenburg and Sachsen.

Their next door neighbors whose name ended in Ski magically stopped speaking German when the Russians showed up and got to stay.

Run this forward three generations and the populations are essentially identical, genetically. In fact, its more or less created its own ethnicity in this part of the world with "our" own unique characteristics.

There are cultural and linguistic differences but getting these people back into speaking God's language wouldn't be difficult at all.

Yeah I would be down. She is already uncomfortable with Americas 'diversity' so we'll just have to wait and see how things go

Doesn't take long before the eternal anglo with his nonsense comes along.

> And we don't mix with Jews.
Haha nice try sorry bud but the term subhuman is actually reserved for you and your people.

Attached: 21743302_1338626706267118_463597574790938414_n.jpg (960x652, 95K)

oh yeah, we can see that in every sports event, art, war and the fact who your women are choosing
oh wait
hahahahahahahahahahaa

There's a reason we're conversing in English and not in German, subhuman barbarian.

WILLY DID NOTHING WRONG

You can't even write properly in English, you fucking krautnigger.

We are not sub-human, we are superior to you now.

Attached: Krauties.jpg (1785x1200, 512K)

No, they would sooner die you krautnigger spermgargler. You are a dead nation of murderous psychopats.

Because England colonized the entire world in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Try harder.

There is also a reason London has an islamic mayor.

Attached: eternal_merchant_anglo.jpg (620x421, 39K)

No, its a term reserved for krautniggers now.

Yet irelands gdp per person is 50% higher than the krauts. Lots of wogs in germany hasn';t helped that much.

Yes, we are superior in Art ans sports you krautnigger sub-human. Your ''teams'' are not even white anymore.

Jesus, the gall on this germ. You literally financed and sent bolsheviks in a sealed train to Russia. It's not even some conspiracy, but common knowledge, that Kaiser approved it personally and Imperial Bank of Germany provided the funds.
And in WW2 you broke the agreement and stormed USSR, when it had its pants down.

There is a reason you krautniggers are LESS white than UK.

why so salty?

Fun fact, "Po" in German literally translates "ass".

"Poland" directly translated into the German language literally means "ass land".

But you knew that already.

Kike detected

Attached: Jewslam.png (613x826, 507K)

Why are Americans so dumb?