This man is innocent. Why are Australians so perverse and unjust?

This man is innocent. Why are Australians so perverse and unjust?

Attached: Cardinal_Pell.jpg (2397x1542, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQlciUDd-D8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miscarriage_of_justice_cases#Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened and who this?

Attached: IMG_20190219_085828.png (481x436, 17K)

Sure he is you lying papist cuck

Australia hates Christians and all religions in general. If you're not talking about money, jobs, real estate, or hedonist activities, they don't care.
t. Australian Christian

This

Australians are soulless barbarians who murdered aboriginees

And in addition they set up a kangaroo court for Pell

>Pedos get the rope
>papal cucks get the rope as well
This guy gets two ropes
It's that simple.
Hang, you pedo scum, hang!

99% of Australians don't have a soul. 99% of Australians on this site are chinks who larp as real Australians

aussies are ~60% of the population

i'm a slovakian australian and its getting pretty grim in the city area

diddle kids
>Was over all of news even in Romania

He's innocent.

>Vatican cock sucker
>Diddles kids
>innocent

Uhm, Sweetie, i got bad news for ya

>who murdered aboriginees
The biggest mistake we made was letting them live. You have no idea just how horrible it is to live alongside abos.

>You have no idea just how horrible it is to live alongside abos.
Storytime? Please?

Memes aside, he's innocent. McCarrick was obviously guilty, but there's no good evidence against Pell. They are making a shitshow with this meme trial. Even The Guardian said he will probably win his appeal.

>was letting them live
And how many have you killed?

Fuck you op

I am not memeing, hue.
Catholics get hanged, Pedos as well. Guybis a cathcuck fornfucks sake of course he diddles them kids.
Cuckolicism is the plague that ills the world.

>You have no idea just how horrible it is to live alongside abos.
I would argue it's because >we basically turned them into reliant and dumb cattle for 200 years and now >we have to retrain them to be self-reliant.
But back on topic, I doubt that Pell is guilty. He could have stayed in Rome and had diplomatic immunity, but he chose to return to Australia because he genuinely believed that he was innocent. The trial was horribly mismanaged, the jury was incontrovertibly compromised, and Pell's lawyer was a crook. Pell needs a fair retrial.
>Despite my memeflag, I'm not even Catholic btw

Good luck with your protestantism. Don't worry, it will continue to keep your country as cucked as ever.

Attached: GermanReligion1.png (679x175, 18K)

Catholics aren't Christian.

>we have to retrain them to be self-reliant.
American niggers have an average IQ in the 80s, and they are nothing but a bunch of violent, welfare dependent apes. The average abo IQ is in the 60s - they are literally incapable of being civilized. Exterminating them would be a kindness.

>Good luck with your protestantism
Fuck you, paganism is the future.
Back to the roots, motherfucker!

Also checked

This is how we know your not white. He was found guilty in court in a function legal system.

Former treasurer or sone shit for the vatican. Diddled kids when he was bishop of melbourne

Literally the one true faith heathen

>literally only the testimony of the accuser from 23 years ago with no corroborating evidence, no corroborating witnesses, and 25 witnesses at the commital hearing all confirming that this act would have been impossible in a cathedral after mass
>guilty beyond reasonable doubt

neck yourself commie

How do you find out if a catholic priest is a pedophile?
You ask him two questions:
>Are you catholic?
>Are you a priest?
Case closed

I've met him, I went to the school where he was Archbishop (it was a Cathedral school).

He struck me as finding 'the Catholic Youth' kind of annoying and headed for the cheese and wine table.

I had a friend in high school who turned out to be gay. At first I was accepting but he was so over emotional and got up to some really gross stuff in public toilets, which struck me as somewhat unnecessary so we fell out of touch.

Anyway, this guy had a lot to do with the Church. I was into my faith at the time but I didn't participate at school because the were ALL FUCKING BENDERS. Brother David Standen, then Archbishop George Pell, I believe Brother Chris Rafferty as well. All the kids who did bell ringing, reading in mass, singing, they were ALL gay. When I learned this I just quietly moved away from it because it seemed like some kind of cover.

Anyway, not all Catholicbros were like that. I went to a smaller order school before that and the Brother there was a madcunt. I think he was a bikie who had to sort his shit out or he was going to die from booze and fights.

Anyway, Brasilbro, I was around these people in the 90s and 2000s and it's infected deep with faggotry.

I can already see that we're not going to be able to agree on much at all, so let's have a pre-emptive diplomatic truce and get back on topic of Pell.

Courts are not infallible.

>commie because i have faith in a functioning liberal democracy legal system...
You dont understand what communism is mate.

I know there are a lot of gays there, but there's no evidence against Cardinal Pell. They are witchhunting him because he's a not a liberal.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQlciUDd-D8

Keep telling yourself that as your children are molested and your cash is used to gild the dildos the priests insert into their anuses as they frolic with the altar boys.

Gays 'reproduce' by molesting kids and corrupting their sexuality, which ultimately makes them gay too.

Catholic priest make faggots

Dude, I was around them. They were as skeezy as shit. I desparately need to come back to Jesus but the whole thing is fucking fly blown. So many Christian Brothers abused Australians, that's why they're despised here. They all make publicly BASED statements and go to choir practice and suck cock.

If he appeals and wins he will be innocent again its hiw the system works.
Yes courts make mistakes but that doesbt mean we cast aside the verdict. Were not animals

He was convicted on the basis of he said she said, only in today's clown world could that meet the burden of beyond reasonable doubt

Hmmm, I don't think all those bell ringers started out straight. It was fucking weird, dude, they were almost to a man faggots.

Yes, but you have to have proof to convict him. McCarrick was a faggot and he was justly convicted of abusing seminarians, at least in the Vatican trial (I don't think his criminal trial has been decided yet in the USA), but there are not any evidence in this Pell's trial.

Im an athiest mate. But if i wad relgious i wouldnt pick any of the fake ones.

I agree, and I think he should make an appeal. My point was that just because a court comes to a verdict on something, it doesn't necessarily mean that that verdict is 'correct'.

>fedora wizard
You're a Jew, I can tell.

If we start questioning our legal system were fucked. I hope australia never gets to british levels of retardation.

>Be me
>Run away from home bc it was violent
>Go to Catholic school
>Living with Uncle
>Fucking Uncle starts making weird noncey comments, clearly mentally ill, ex-cop
>GTFO before my ass gets trained
>Try to talk to school Principle, Brother Hyde
>Crying because I'm fucking scared of creepy old benders
>"There there user it will be ok, some of these things happen, they don't mean what you think they do... go back to class and we'll talk later."
>WTF.jpeg

Seriously, Catholic Sydney during this period was a minefield of old man cocks. I'm not fucking you around, dude. I'd still believe... most of these things I didn't even know about until years later and the charges started coming down, then it all made sense. I was charmingly naive to this shit... probably why my puss was on the list...

Sorry, Brother Standen. I was just googling Hyde to see if was has also a bum pirate. Thankfully it seems he wasn't.

How am i a fedora wizard jew?

I am Australian dumb cunt, I guess we shouldn't question how the police used a solicitors privileged information with her clients to convict them either, right? Let's just make all solicitors police informants and pay them millions of dollars to boot

KOT

>the chillunz
Non-catholics are truly cucked.

Victorians are fucking dumb literally the closest to britiah levels of retardation. That said that fuckup wasnt on the courts but on the lawywr and the cops.

Because the "pedo" crisis is the modern version of the 80s satanic panic. A bunch of news blown way out of proportion created to feed into the collective guilt of general society.
Don't even @ me because you know I'm right
Not to say it never happens though

t. Muslim

>bunch of news blown way out of proportion created to feed into the collective guilt of general society.
Every country that the cuckolics are active in, so every country in the world has cases of catholic priests fucking little boys. Popes over the decades knew of this and covered for the pedos, probably because the pope has access to the finest collection of tender boipuccies there is.
It's not blown out of proportions, i bet some.priests have fucked mot boys than they've read the mass.
The rope for every single one of them!

Also i am pagan, never call me a muslim again. This semitic desert shit is not for Europe!

Police are part of the legal system, dummy, they knowingly broke the law, you act as though people have never been falsely convicted or accused in Australia before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miscarriage_of_justice_cases#Australia

Your Talmudic training oozes from every post. The one positive thing about your Talmud is it marks you for life. You can't escape it.

Seperation of power dumbfuck. Cops are executive and are seperate to the courts(legal system). The cops made the fuck up not the courts....
Most legal fuckups / misscarriage of justice are caused by the cops and police prosecutors ie the executive branch not the courts. The legal system works the failing is in the untrained corrupt police.

What is a talmud?

t. subversive Jew shilling degenerate "paganism"

Papists at it again

Yep this is a kike.

whhhaaaaaattttt?? a Catholic?? touching kids?? surely this has never occurred before