Hijab was the norm in Britain 100 years ago

You say your ancestors would be turning in their graves if they saw how muslims have invaded UK, well i say your ancestors will be turning in their graves to see what you have become.

Christianity has been annihilated by the globalists and is now unrecognizable to traditional adherents as depicted. The last standing refuge from evil and degeneracy remains Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=9G1bn-XS5eM

Further viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGUjaYXMNe8

youtube.com/watch?v=N4UTSO5GQdA

Attached: hijab.png (1268x711, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uUrf7K_UL00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The last standing refuge from evil and degeneracy remains Islam.

Watch how the next big kike agenda will be "moderate form of" or "modernised islam"

unbelievable, I just found footage 200 years ago and it looks like my ancestors liked to skewer Muslims on the weekend, it's a shame that some traditions have been lost

Attached: good old times es.jpg (718x454, 35K)

Yes, Islam is actually an improvement over modern day Europe.

How the fuck are they mistaking a fishwife for a muslim? That's really reaching, chaps. How fucking insecure are you that you'd lay claim to peat crofters and lobster potters from the Victorian era because you Saudi Arabian anti-rape clothing makes you feel uncomfortable in the modern era? If you are ashamed to wear a piece of clothing, stop wearing it, you have options in the UK.

Attached: 1530116028232.jpg (339x435, 43K)

really mohammed ? seriously ? do you think Europe will ever accept your shitty religion?

I think ether you will make someday a trip to the camp

>Hijab was the norm in Britain 100 years ago

Key words, ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!! Get with the times, this is modern civilization, not over 100 years ago!

fake news

>Hijab was the norm in Britain 100 years ago

So we need to drag muzzies kicking and screaming into modernity.

I'm thinking about fucking a muzzy girl and insisting she keep her hijab on.

scathing

proof it faggot, that's a footage and that's a muslim and your ancestor did it. proof it!

Because of cold raining weather nothing more.

holy fuck these people need to fukcing die already

More importantly they have the option of leaving the UK

FFS kick the lot of them out already or just hang then. Boild rope isn't illegal yet.

wait, what? I thought we were kangs

Attached: ssiu.jpg (298x450, 17K)

Attached: 1550320701799.jpg (1462x1462, 565K)

It's a headscarf, not a hijab, you stupid cunt

Whats the difference?

>you wouldn't walk around the streets of Lancashire with your hair down
>shows film of woman walking around the streets of Lancashire with her hair down.
Even when Muslims cherrypick, they can't do it right

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 15.29.12.png (210x214, 68K)

You are right. They will probably try to do to Islam what they did to Christianity with LGBT and other moderniztions, however, that will NEVER be Islam.

Islam, unlike Christianity, has a clear moral guideline and jurisprudence against degeneracy.

They will qabbalize it into something like Sufism. Part of the reason they will do that is to confuse you and prevent you from the real truth, which is full featured orthodox Islam.

Hijab is a Muslim veil, it's a religious article of clothing.
It's an article of clothing meant to show membership of the religion of Islam.
If they aren't Muslims, it's not a fucking hijab, it's just a headscarf.
Wearing something for practical purposes, and religious purposes are completely different.

>Literally cherry picks photo of literally only lady with hair showing in a crowd of dozens in hijab
>Accuses others of chery picking.

The great thing is that if Pakistan loses its war with india all those people will still have a homeland to go back to now.

>Wearing something for practical purposes
?
I'm quite sure they used to cover their hair for the same reason, fear of god.

>claims all women didn’t walk withtheir hair down
>evidence shows not all women walking with their hair down
>cherry picking
kill yourself, shitter

Because I have seen plenty of footage of what England looked like 100 years ago and there are plenty of women with their hair out, and that very woman disproves your shitty muslim video, and shows you're lying, because it's video evidence of a woman walking around with her hair down, which is the opposite of what you said.

And I know you muslim faggots cherry-picked that video because it's footage of woman walking out of a fucking factory.
Of course they would wear something around their hair to stop the dust and dirt from the factory from going in.
They were factory-workers, you think they could afford to wash their hair every day?
Here's another film from London.
You can see plenty of hats on men and woman, as was the fashion back then, not headscarfs

>do the same in saudi arabia

the difference here is that women chose to do it because they wanted to. it wasnt punished by whipping or something like in islam.

They work in a factory.
It's to stop their hair from getting dirty

youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

Yeah and yet Saudi princes snort coke and fuck animals anyway.

>do you think Europe will ever accept your religion
Isn’t it already the official religion of your lost nation?

Not true. There is no prescribed punishment in this worldly life for not wearing hijab in Shariah.

I don't know about Saudi they have their own Luciferian agenda. I'm speaking of Islam, not some Zionist created bastard nation.

I said it was the NORM.

Which is clearly was. That does not mean there weren't outliers.

I live in N.England and my gran used to wear one sometimes, she called it a shawl I think.

Also, they probably used to wear it because it was cold and they didn't want coa dust in their hair

coal dust

Is that from the same footage series that shows all the black people fighting for king Arthur?

Thats actually Al Joelson, an American kike.

lol, I'm actually surprised they didn't just colour them all in brown and say northern england had always had muslims living there.

Ok Abdul

Muslims aren't degenerate
>Rape kids, Public Execution, destroy history, and reject academic pursuit.

weird how you're not getting any replies from the shit skins...kek

Fish market scene, still hijab.

Fish dust? Fish rain?

Why is wholesome modesty such a hard concept on a board that is supposedly conservative and against degeneracy?

Attached: fishy.png (1262x673, 449K)

They covered their hair to not get coal soot from the mines, it wasn't traditional garb.

They're just trying to get you to see hijab as native.

>The west is a century ahead of muslims
Makes sense if you consider just how much fucking progress we made in the last 100 years

Attached: B33-oQ2CMAApteW.jpg (530x412, 63K)

Answer: Racial groupthink and tribalism.

It is literally the achilles heel of an otherwise intelligent, sincere, well meaning board, is the obsessive racial narcissism which prevents them from the plain truth:

That total submission to the one and only God is the only way to salvation (as opposed to trinitarian polythiesm and child sacrifice glorification)

>proof it!

Whats her reason?

Attached: download (1).jpg (311x162, 13K)

LOL make up your mind /pol

Is degeneracy progress or not?

Who gives a shit her reason, this thread is about Northern England 100 years ago.

Consider how I said modern day Europe?

Attached: KillitwithFire.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>Edwardian period
>Be working class Christian woman
>Buy shawl because its affordable and is fashionable
>Use shawl to cover hair because its fashionable and shows Christian modesty
>Get filmed and smile at person recording
>100 years into future
>Get shawl compared to oppressive clothing

Attached: welshfisherwomen.png (1000x781, 1.97M)

>north of england
>north
Key word her being north, as in cold, not exactly a hot desert climate.

So basically your saying that we already tried that and it sucked. Why would we do something that our ancestors already tried and decided was shit? Good thing we know our history elsewise we might repeat it.

this is how men dressed a few hundred years ago

Attached: crusader_.jpg (800x450, 44K)

and why do we need Islam for that? Natsoc is more suitable for the European mindset because it´s based in facts and reality.

but it does not matter, there will be a fight between our two ideology's anyway

because only one intolerant ideology can take over a tolerant society

Attached: 4637034.jpg (510x333, 29K)

More news to break to you my good brothers, I know there are sincere ones among you.

True men of God, including Jesus, pray like muslims do, on their hands and knees

youtube.com/watch?v=uUrf7K_UL00

Genesis 17:1-4 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4 As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Deuteronomy 5:6-9 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7 Thou shalt have none other gods before Me. 8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them nor serve them...

Psalm 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.

Deuteronomy 9:24-25 Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you. 25 Thus I fell down before the Lord forty days and forty nights, as I fell down the first; because the Lord had said He would destroy you.

Attached: fishy.png (1426x633, 570K)

Revelations 7:11-12 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Joshua 7:6-7 And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the Lord until eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. 7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast Thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? Would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side of the Jordan!

Numbers 16:20-22 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 21 Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. 22 And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt Thou be wroth with the all of the congregation?

Numbers 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.

Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.

You have a lot of work to do on your tangled, complex, broken mess of a brain if you think its modesty when Christians do it but oppression when muslims do it. You are bending over backwards to not let go of your preconceived, race obsessed notions of superiority. Wow. Remarkable to witness.

That is what Glenn Beck and the globalists want, to see the idea of "inevitable" clash between Islam and the West. Bravo for falling for it.

> implying it was state enforced

Youmust be an actual faggot haha

there is no other way, if your country is filled with muslim, then there is nothing left to negotiate.

live or die

So did the Pakis steal this style of dress from slavic babushka's in the first place?
>or are mutts just retarded, and common core is not, infact, a meme.

Attached: 1547.jpg (600x404, 97K)

>clash between Islam and the West.
Dude Islam doesnt belong in the west or anywhere in the world. Growing up muslim is the worst form of brainwahing and when you leave it simply sucks cause your name is Ahmed or Mohamed and the world thinks your some kind of low IQ rapist.

Attached: based khamemi.png (617x609, 79K)

he is not so wrong

That's a whole lot of hooey.

Again, to repeat, in the Shariah hijab is not meant to be state enforced. Accounting for it is done in the afterlife.

where is the lie tho

Attached: saladin_quote.jpg (850x400, 67K)

I was gonna say he is no spokesperson for Islam but in this instance he is obviously correct. Nice way to double the income tax producing work force.

Based and hat-pilled

I feel sad for you bro. I really do

Christian women chose to do it

Muslim women have to do it

See the difference Amerimutt?

>Fishwives are the same as muslims
kek

only in the smell

Why? I feel sorry for how confused people are about Islam. The luciferians haven't been as orchestrated about anything as they have been about slandering and propagandizing against Islam. So exquisitely that you even believe they are trying to deceive you into it. Rather, reflect on your gut reaction to open boarders policies - one of disgust against Islam. Its exactly what they were after.

Not to say they aren't gonna manipulate a fake imitation of Islam (LGBT friendly, love tradition type crap), but thats never was and isn't Islam.

Neither are the ISIS types, who the zionists also created (to depopulate greater Israel and stir up hatred for Islam)

There is an Islam in betwen that is lost in the noise, not moderate" or "refrmed" but rather traditional and orthodox, and not extreme (the prophet was against extremism)

Britain's multicultural history started in 1948 when the New Zealand Shipping Company, owned by (the Jewish) Isaacs family, brought 400 black men from Jamaica to London at the behest of Britain's Minister of Transport, Harry Nathan, (who was also Jewish).

All babushkas in russia wear them too, are they muslims then?