Prince Harry's child will be gender fluid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least they're not Muslims ahahhahahahaha

Attached: 2E878954-122D-4FB0-9510-2F7DDB5F908B.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Lmao Brit cucks are so pathetic

The red heffer has been born so Jesus is on his way. Can't come soon enough.

What is wrong with this?

Nothing wrong with this.
I am happy for them and wish them all the best, nothing wrong with them helping foster a more world positive view in their child.

The Brits are so weak they're practically asking to be invaded and colonised.

I lean more towards polytheism, but if your god is willing to kill us all I'll convert right now.

>MFW the royal Xir becomes monarch after Prince William and his children die in an (((accident)))
The UK is doomed

Attached: images (15).jpg (647x474, 20K)

God damn, the west has fallen so far in just a few decades

Attached: 1551394878599.jpg (720x482, 33K)

I hope you never have children user, for their sake

She isn't pregnant. She wears a 'moon bump' pillow. It slips, folds in half when she bends over and changes size from large to small.
So the kid is being bred by a surrogate. She hangs with the Clooney's who are alleged to run a surrogate farm. I doubt the woman will be allowed to live. Harry the bastard being cucked by his mulatto divorcee is not a story the Royals want being spread. It may not even be Harry's. She was married to a Jew, was a hooker, spoke at AIPAC and was introduced to Harry by a Jew. Harry does the satanist fingers trick when with the Trumps. I'm guessing this is bloodline infiltration in action.

You left out the past tense were. Its already happened.

Yeah, and just like 99,9% of other children this kid will identify with their sex with no problems.

It's just virtue signaling.

>God save the Kueeng!

oh this is priceless

>royal Xir

Attached: 1548446505937.jpg (687x472, 81K)

100 years of scheming and kikening,

Attached: eternal_merchant_anglo.jpg (620x421, 39K)

Jesus Christ what a turbo cuck

The answers you seek are encoded within your comments. Figure it out and win a prize.

Here's the clue: Ask yourself, why does the world think Britain is beyond repair?

she's American you faggot, LMAO LOLOLOLO fucking BTFO yourself LOLOL

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

When Britain first, at heaven's command,
Arose from out the azure main,
This was the charter of the land,
And Guardian Angels sang this strain:

(Chorus)

The nations not so blest as thee
Must, in their turn, to tyrants fall,
While thou shalt flourish great and free:
The dread and envy of them all.

(Chorus)

Still more majestic shalt thou rise,
More dreadful from each foreign stroke,
As the loud blast that tears the skies
Serves but to root thy native oak.

(Chorus)

Thee haughty tyrants ne'er shall tame;
All their attempts to bend thee down
Will but arouse thy generous flame,
But work their woe and thy renown.

(Chorus)

To thee belongs the rural reign;
Thy cities shall with commerce shine;
All thine shall be the subject main,
And every shore it circles, thine.

(Chorus)

The Muses, still with freedom found,
Shall to thy happy coasts repair.
Blest isle! with matchless beauty crowned,
And manly hearts to guard the fair.

(Chorus)
Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Attached: GodSaveTheQueen.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Following the will of their Jewish masters

uhhh i don't think that means jesus is on his way quite yet

DELET

Attached: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (275x183, 5K)

He's a fucking cuck alright bro, holy shit he's clowned out

>mutt
>genderfluid
>soon to be divorced parents

This kid is gonna be fucked up

>England fucks Europe over by declaring war on the reich
>helps slaughter millions of Europeans for the sake of "saving the British Empire"
>Instead saves a Liberal, degenerate, gender fluid, tranny and migrant filled Europe.
Great job guys.

Reminder

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.53M)

>dad is ginger
>mom is a spook
>they want it to be a tranny
>grandmother assassinated

Yep, he's going to be a psycho

Serves the eurocucks right.

Attached: 1550859609767.jpg (465x413, 112K)

Okay I'm convinced of the theory that the marriage was forced on Harry as a punishment for something he did in the past.

Attached: 1526859425074.png (463x444, 248K)

says the yank

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 51K)

Its going to be Sprem
Its going to be pussy juice

How fucking strange and stupid are these people?

Yes ROyal Family. Im calling you strange and stupid. Im sure the master lizards wont like their stupidity. They're about to get replaced,

Trump is respecting g a people who have faced nothing but discrimination and hate where ever they have been. They deserve their own nation after the horrors the Nazis and Communists laid on them.

You think?

Attached: images (16).jpg (222x573, 18K)

Looking more and more likely. If I was William I would not be taking any rides through Paris tunnels. Maybe avoid plains as well.
JFK jnr was shoahed in a plane. Ditto Prince William of Gloucester in 1972, Prince George Duke of Kent in 1942, Prince Mansour bin Muqrin in 2017, Grand Duke George & Princess Cecilie of Greece in 1937, it seems to be a trend.

Yeah Harry is the cuck obviously. Girls are rarely cucks.

>Communist
>Jew
I don't see the difference

Attached: rkzmmZq.png (1136x640, 517K)

his son/daughter/thing will never be king/queen so who cares. there have always been bad eggs in any royal family

>Britannia
uhmm, no sweety, it's BritanniX

based

The plane crash that killed the Polish president as well as a shitload of important Polish officials was also most likely caused intentionally by Russia. Nigel Farage also suffered a plane crash at a key point in his political career and there's a theory that it was due to sabotage.

Attached: putin12.jpg (600x372, 184K)

Once your mind is lost in madness, there is no going back.

Not if (((they))) have anything to say about it.
If William and his family suddenly die the Xir mutt will inherit

>The point in a Royal Family is that they reflect the larger population
>You can look at them and say "just like me"
>As the (((trend))) changes then the Family has to change to reflect that
>Though they aren't interested in actually soiling their own bloodline
>So who better to use than Harry
>His mother wasn't a Royal and neither is James Hewitt
>In effect, it wouldn't matter if Harry had a Muslim child that identified as fishkin and was half African instead of a quarter
>Because Harry has literally no claim to the throne, nor do any of his children (unless one of them is to a Royal)

I still don't know how people fell for it. How they actually thought the Queen would ever allow her lineage to be destroyed.
Just think about it sensibly for a second. These are a people who've done literally nothing except inbreed for fucking centuries to keep their bloodline as pure as they can (or so they think). And they're just going to destroy that by allowing a non-white, never mind a non-Royal, to enter into the fold because it's the current year?
Protip: Did you not notice how many (((celebrity))) children are also mentally ill with (((non-binary))) and wearing dresses etc, but the children are 9 times out of 10 adopted? Why? Because they (celebrities) aren't interested in destroying their own genes. But someone they share literally none of their personal genetics with? Sure, have a ball. I can spend money like it's going out of fashion too, as long as it isn't my own.
Niggers need to give your fucking heads shake or at least switch your brain on.

cope harder

Good segue for you Bongs to finally ditch your welfare royalty.

Attached: 1546292088604.jpg (826x606, 106K)

>He doesn't know

>And they're just going to destroy that by allowing a non-white, never mind a non-Royal, to enter into the fold because it's the current year?

yes

The royal family should be beheaded like the french monarchs were.

What's wrong with this?

So the British are now the French? Again?

Attached: 9ECEA837-82FA-483D-98CC-6178B1BAD95E.jpg (800x580, 81K)

Never denied it

his kid is a mutt, so who cares?

>What's wrong with this?

Attached: 1550459504297.jpg (290x290, 24K)

25They exchange the truth about God for a lie; they worship and serve what God has created instead of the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever! Amen.

26Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts. 27In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.

28Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do. 29They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip 30and speak evil of one another; they are hateful to God, insolent,+ proud, and boastful; they think of more ways to do evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no conscience; they do not keep their promises, and they show no kindness or pity for others. 32They know that God's law says that people who live in this way deserve death. Yet, not only do they continue to do these very things, but they even approve of others who do them.

Attached: 82111E4E-318C-4623-94DB-511A309407F4.jpg (1479x1099, 337K)

If they cut him before puberty he may make a good singer.

Attached: 4566252.jpg (200x190, 11K)

would you like it if your fucking half-nigger mother had dressed you up in a fucking frock and forced you grow your hair long while playing with dolls? What if she threatened to sever your penis and pump you full of estrogen so she could be trendy and talk about it on jew-book to her retarded faggot friends?

Attached: mental_illness.jpg (480x480, 27K)

So basically the average American child

Fucking reptiles. I'm actually slowly becoming glad that we are being eradicated, if we let this happen we don't deserve to survive.

Attached: 1546119176351.png (425x531, 341K)

I was looking through the lost of famous people killed in crashes quite a lot of US reps, senators and governors.
South American presidents didn't do to well in the 80s.
One that wasn't listed that I remember from the 80s, IIRC is the heir to Sun Oil, newly elected and now the richest man in Congress, died when a Rockefeller owned light plane disobeyed air traffic control and collided with his chopper.
No man, no problem.

as enticing as this theory is, the banner-towing technique employed by the farage aircraft is notoriously dangerous and I would have to say that it was a legitimate accident cause by the banner becoming tangled. I'd say since he survived it was a real accident. If it was an (((accident))) there's no way he'd be alive

Let me in the royal family and I will fix it.

lmao

Hahahahahahahaha

This is all just part of our plot to destroy the british monarchy, and therefore britain, from the inside.

Attached: 1547321288071.jpg (279x318, 36K)

In semi-suburban Twickenham, Eddie Booth is a passionately left-wing, ignorant Mancunian bigot who's not afraid of a racial epithet or two. When his new neighbours, Bill and Barbie Reynolds, turn out to be Trinidadian, he's far from pleased. But even worse than their colour - they vote Conservative.

Understandably, Eddie puts Bill's back up right from the off. From football to politics, they support opposing teams. But despite their differences, each man is far more alike the other than either would admit, and a begrudging respect develops between them. After all, there is a common enemy: their wives!

>Britain will have its first Qu-ing.

I'm inclined to believe it was a legitimate accident, too. Hence why I stated it's a theory.

Have to agree here. There's some weird shit going on here and for some reason the masonic powers that be want an 'IN' to Britain's royal bloodline. Gives me hope actually because it implies we're not yet slated for complete destruction, they have some sort of plan for us

>BritanniX
Wasn't that Markle's stripper name?

>id is literally my Cock

Might be because who he is or is not.

Attached: hewitt-diana-.jpg (2000x1333, 502K)

>Because they (celebrities) aren't interested in destroying their own genes. But someone they share literally none of their personal genetics with.

Jazz Jennings.

The Phonecian leaders bought orphans and children of the poor to subsitute for their blood children when called on to make a sacrifice fo Moloch. Looks like its back in style with their current year equivalents.

Prince(ss) Cheddar person is a tranny.

Attached: 1547286381705.gif (560x400, 242K)

this is the ultimate blackpill

most white people are stupid/mentally ill that's why this shit works in the first place

need to cull the herd

Duchess of Nachos

just like brad fuck my shit up pitt

Attached: broken.png (960x1214, 1.6M)

Gender fluidity doesnt exist. That's whats wrong with it, you are raising your child and depriving him of the most basic identity building block

Attached: IMG_4846.png (2048x1536, 573K)

Attached: marklefeet.png (1077x1639, 301K)

absolutely royal

Attached: marklefeet.jpg (388x366, 17K)

J U S T

Attached: marklefeet1.png (285x177, 39K)

>at least they are not muslims
...yet.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: 793a341b.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

And thats a girl in the middle that Jolie claimed has wanted to be a boy since she was 3.

Valid point. Survival tends to argue against assassination.
I forgot to mention the non-shootdown of Jacob Rothschild who hasn't been seen since the mid air collision over his estate. An user claimed their was a NOTAM closing the airspace for an hour when this happened.
Then there was the crash that killed the woman who released Obama's photoshopped birth certificate, the crash that killed Maggie Nix, the little CP girl who holidayed with Obama, another user recently mentioned a Glow Nigger asociated with Paddock whose plane blew up over LA. Hillary's body count needs a spreadsheet, there were two air crashes in there, IIRC.

I'm not a theist, but positing thst there are satanists who do believe and have access to power, killing by making someone fall to earth in flames would be a religious rite for them.

>magazine claims
You gotta be careful and watch how they word things like this.

They killed based princess Diana.
They will kill her too if she goes full retard right?

ShhhhhhhhhhShut the fuck up

No American wanted her.
She wound up with a ginger Brit that has Mommy issues.

tekashi69 just opened up a line of combination
hospital and car shop, iffy lube.

Attached: itsmaam.jpg (450x450, 106K)

Man what a fucking waste of genetics that baby ginger tranny mutt will be an abomination

Attached: 9E4926AD-A7F0-40C6-AF9F-39A620B27DD8.jpg (485x600, 103K)

>no gender """stereotypes"""
>is a literal prince

Mayer Rothschild was Court Jew for the Prince of Hesse. The Princes descendents included Lord Mountbatten, whose daughter was supposed to marry Prince Charles. She refused after her family was blown up by the IRA.
Mayers son Nathan moved to England and 4 years later joined the Grand Lodge Masons.
He married his daughter Hanna to Henry Fitzroy, a descendant of the Dukes of Grafton and three of the major Dutch American families.
His granddaughter Hannah married Lord Primrose, who rose to Prime Minister.
Dynastic infiltration is a slow process.

>The Princes descendants included Lord Mountbatten, whose daughter was supposed to marry Prince Charles.
Good lord the Royal family is incestuous enough but that would have been even more familial marriage.
No wonder they're a weird looking sickly bunch.

Could be worse. Could be The Hoof.

Still, the guy didn't fucking deserve that mutt of a wife. Or having his children grow up being taught their gender doesn't real.

Attached: royalweddingplate.jpg (460x718, 90K)

They killed Diana for being Blacked. Also for being Gingered.
Markel is bleached.

What will it take for you guys to end the monarchy?