Here we go again: They din du Nuffin

Write PITTBULL in google: Check whats first thing that comes up

Attached: pitbull-emotional-support-animal-attack222s.jpg (618x410, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfcKZ18QxFg
youtu.be/AZS5cgybKcI
youtu.be/jBvnJ7Iv4tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it pitbull apologists are usually white people?

Because White people are too much Empathic to animals: Niggers, spics, mudslime, pits...etc
Too much empathy kills people

Attached: fds.png (786x504, 180K)

why is Jow Forums so afraid of pitbulls, grow a fucking pair of bollocks and stop being scared of pets ffs.
Dogd, and I'm talking about all dogs now, can smell fear, they can sense weakness, unless there is something specifically wrong with them (starving, rabid etc) they will never ever attack a man who isn't afraid, even gentle tempered dogs are capable of attacking pathetic weak people, like humans they are triggered by weakness and fear to feel anger and disdain, this often manifests itself in a so-called attack.

I had 3 pitbulls in my life, they only ever attacked wankers, you know the type I'm talking about, shifty eyed rat faced cowardly types who put everyone including dogs on edge, but my dogs never attacked calm confident people or kids, I think the only kids that any dogs attack are the stupid kind who tease and push things too fucking far, it's Darwins law.

>Gonzalez
Oh lol thought I needed to care for a minute there

Attached: 7D1CEEE9-9E47-496D-9E02-25516F5006B1.png (750x1334, 1.08M)

not really, the problem is the old line: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." after WW2 we have a really calm and peaceful time and because this + not educating the kid the right way that do not understand the basic of act And Consequence we have retarded white people that think money grows in trees and never take action only play the role of victim

so if not smart to create strong man through education we need a WW to show those dumb fucker how the real word is cruel and play the victim role did not protect you

Attached: 1bpxyu[1].jpg (315x315, 28K)

(they) really do enjoy hiding the truth.

Attached: 1548829971309.jpg (380x301, 20K)

>majestic pit bull travels upstream by canoe over 2,000 miles to savage man living alone in log cabin

Attached: for ants.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Attached: euthenize.jpg (700x519, 187K)

Why does this maniac keep mauling children and pets to death? Is there nothing we can do to stop him?

Attached: pitbull.jpg (220x330, 13K)

checks out, Muslims just murder all dogs because they eat resources.
Its basically sharia law.

Nigger apologists are white people too.

Pitbulls are a direct metaphor for niggers. Even for those who don't consciously realize it. Simply look at any white female pitbull owner and it's obvious she would or has fucked niggers

These dogs work in the favour of the Jews, all I see these 4-legged niggers doing is killing white children. Why haven't they been made extinct yet? We have extincted other species for far less.
Wtf man.

Basically Pits are enemy of muslims because they maul little children that they like to rape?

>MYTH: Pit Bulls are all inherently vicious.
>Reality: This is a stereotype that is biased toward generalizing and condemning an entire breed based on the actions of a few bad people. The truth is that each dog should be evaluated by his own merits and not by his breed. A corollary truth is that there truly are no bad dogs, only bad people. In his essay Troublemakers, Malcolm Gladwell discusses what Pit Bull stereotypes can teach us about the wrongness of racial profiling of both humans and dogs.

LMAO, they are literally the dindos of the dog world

You can't just fucking attack people you don't like, we're trying to live in a society here

>emotional support pit bull

youre a nigger that chooses the most ugly beast over literally any other dog breed.
when dumbshits get these dogs and walk them with 27feet of slack leash yet at the same time a break stick which sole purpose is to pry open their jaws off children and other pets youve got a fucking problem. i walk my collie with a .45 i fucking wish some nigger would let their shitbull loose so i can magdump into its head

Attached: babysitter.png (611x869, 467K)

I live near a kid that had his face fucked up from a pit that came into the family's backyard while the kid was playing outside. This has to be bait though "my pitbulls have only ever attacked people that are uncomfortable around them, but any dog will do that!"

I've breed pitpulls. They are indeed loyal and good dogs if you treat them right. The last pit I had was a fucking teddy bear. His name was Jake. He was a good dog.

Thing is; pits are fucking strong. Really strong. They were breed that way. They were breed to bring down large animals like bulls and pigs.
Pits love their master but if they don't know you? They'll rip you up real good.

Also the males will go at each other if there is a female around. It doesn't matter if these two males were raised together as puppies. If there is a female around; they'll fuck each other up something fierce.

>pitbull pulling large weights
youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E
TL;DR
Pits are a good breed, but don't go around thinking there a fucking lab.

>This has to be bait though

The poster might just be a nigger or the white trash equivalent.
The "dat bitch had it comin" attitude is a match

i booted a collie last month, should of heard the yelp.
i did not need a .45 to fend off an aggressive dog
my pitbull thought it was amusing

Because white pitbull owners actually know how to raise dogs and get annoyed when people try to ban them because of nigger and woman irresponsibility. Kind of like guns.

xD

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

Wrong. Many of the owners of vicious pitbulls are white. Look up almost any case and it was a pitbull owned by a white family. The owner and his level of responsibility is irrelevant. The breed is the problem. You are a sorry pitbull owning cuck so you'll try and rationalize it any way you can.
If you come home and catch your wife fucking a pitbull don't be suprised. You basically let this happen.

Attached: 1550851056559.jpg (704x960, 166K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfcKZ18QxFg

Yo

I think it funny when it's the so called friendly breeds that bite more people like the cattle dogs and labs and terriers. Just because 1 or 2 pits kill a person doesn't mean there all killers
Just like just cause one hajji rapes kids doesn't mean they all do.

youtu.be/AZS5cgybKcI

Whitey bad. Pit good.
Mixed race couple good.

Yee

pitbulls are not family pets. a 110lbs woman should not be allowed to walk around with one, she might as well be walking around with a fucking tiger

This

>pic
what the fuck is that? Is that a mix of a pit and a dachshund?
>If you come home and catch your wife fucking a pitbull don't be suprised. You basically let this happen.
Lay off the fucking meth man. It's not good for your health

Attached: dale nope.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>it's another retarded Canadian episode
Pitbulls don't just "bite". They attempt to kill whatever they're attacking 100% of the time.

I was walking to the gym last night and saw a lady with a pitbull down the street. As soon as the thing saw me it just started howling and barking at me for no reason and tugging her owner towards me. It wasn't incredibly aggressive but what the fuck? Hard not to be wary of this breed

>no argument
Yep.

Type in "alt right" and see what comes up.

Exactly.

fuck you stupid newfag, the shitpull question is a dogwhistle about the nigger question. If you fail the shitbull test you're likely to fail others too, drop the womanly instinct to defend people or shitbulls against generalizations.

White peepul commit crimes too right? Not all nigs.
Generalizations make the world go round.

Attached: helpful labrador noticing.jpg (840x659, 107K)

The only people who defend shitbulls on Jow Forums are the niggers who own them LMAO

Attached: 488459_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 214K)

>Because White people are too much Empathic to animals: Niggers, spics, mudslime, pits...etc
>Too much empathy kills people
Hear. Hear.
I've never understood how people could become so attached to a fucking animal.

I know. Even niggers know niggers can't be housebroken.

Write "American Family" in google and look at the images.

Attached: 1540139037720.jpg (249x250, 6K)

why this obsession to ban pitbuls? Those dogs are amazing - loyal, an the most intelligent dogs ever. Those who complain about pitbuls, are real pssies.

youtu.be/jBvnJ7Iv4tw

Attached: 1525887377_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I don't own one and I'm a white girl.
Your a bigot.
No they don't. Keep projecting Chang.