Tfw I got made fun of for spending 4 years in Wyoming

>Tfw I got made fun of for spending 4 years in Wyoming
>Tfw Cheyenne was one of the best places I’ve ever lived
Do you like Wyoming?

Attached: 749316B4-69C1-430A-BD34-C651D5C0EB05.png (250x155, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbSmMeJN8tc
google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna149455
youtube.com/channel/UCM8fUqXSiVVED84-HllUXbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from what I've heard it is based except the southwest where the Mormon influence is felt

Sounds like a comfy place. Lots of fat people though and no cool concerts.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbSmMeJN8tc

I've never been there personally, but I haven't met anyone from Wyoming that I didn't like yet. That has to count for something.

Attached: 1509582517729.gif (140x140, 904K)

>tfw Wyoming

Attached: E3BA7F77-8674-495A-9D6B-F55C5871522C.jpg (344x341, 19K)

Wyoming will be ours one day

Attached: C284BE74-5C4D-4C7B-A774-C9D3AB6DF8E4.png (1500x1200, 78K)

Same as thing for me in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Attached: 1627.jpg (1280x770, 196K)

Ive never been but have an infatuation with moving there because mostly white and is windy there and love the wind in the plains areas of the country.

This article was on drudge the other day....... the HAPPIEST states in the US.... and I had an instinctive feeling that Wyoming would be number 1 on the list.

It was actually number 2 to Hawaii which really makes it number 1 since Hawaii is such an outlier state.

google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna149455

By the way this is the meme pic that I used when I made the thread "is this state the last hope for white men?" A few weeks back

Grew up in Cheyenne. Left at 21.
Wyoming is fucking based if you can stand the cold and the wind.

Also the ironic thing about Wyoming is people love it because it's constitutional carry state and you can protect yourself. But it's so white that you don't even need a gun.

I drive cross country a lot and when I drive through Oklahoma, northern Texas, and New Mexico..... and you get out of your car in the middle of nowhere to get gas and the wind is blowing. To me there's nothing more American than that. Wind in a big city sucks but love it in the open plains.

I lived in idaho for 2 years. it was awsome. would move back.

I lived in Laramie for 2 years.
>Cold as fuck.
>Little shit town with nothing to do unless you’re into hunting pronghorn.
I could see living in Jackson but the rest of the state is nowheresville.

Attached: 1BCB26E3-A854-4F16-81E1-678B155F02CC.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

Planning in moving to Sandpoint or somewhere in the North. Looks real cozy.

Attached: C75D5224-659E-4830-94BD-FB7FC742007D.gif (360x264, 94K)

How did a sheboon get state office then

I used to live in Colorado. The thing most people don’t realize is that most of Wyoming is even more boring geographically than Nebraska, just at a higher elevation. It ain’t all Jackson Hole. In fact, Jackson Hole is more of a suburb of LA than any part of Wyoming.

>80% natives
>wind
> shit weather
Definitely don't move there, you would hate it

I spent a summer between Jackson Hole and Yellowstone in college. I went there to drink and shoot guns and whatnot.

By the end of the summer I was riding horses, watching nature, exercising, reading and generally enjoying living in a state with no Black people. It was the best four months of my life.

Sure it's fine for a few minutes.
But it never stops. It blows so hard sometimes you literally have to lean into the wind or you get blown over. In winter it drops the temperatures to crazy shit like - 50.
I will agree with you, there's something right about standing on open Prarie with the wind blowing.
But it slowly drives people insane. The desolation, isolation, cold and wind are the reason the suicide rate is so high.

you sound like you have lived in Guymon

Honestly thinking of moving there. There’s no where white left.

This. It's just so fucking bleak, cold and windy in the winter. Good people though.

Looks bitchin except they like killing wolves which is harmful and ignorant. Still at least they didn't mow the last pack from helicopter like the governor of my state did.

Wyoming is the 2nd happiest state in America. How is that?

Yeah I agree in the winter the wind would suck hard. I'm talking the next other 7 months

I love Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.

Just posted an article above. From USA Today of the happiest US states. Wyoming is #2. And when I saw the article in drudge the other day i guess and somehow knew Wyoming would be 1 or 2 and I've never even been there

Because stupid people are really happy

Hi washington bro.

We'll maybe in Wyoming you don't have to worry about much shit which is basically the secret to happiness

shhhhhhhHHHHHH!
do not let the nigs know about Wyoming. best they think of it as a desolate wasteland full of angry weather.

that said, best place in the country for long-range shooting, hands down.

Have you seen the movie Wind River with Jeremy Renner? Really good movie... based in Wyoming.

That's fine, please stay gone.

In fact, everyone in this thread trashing Wyoming is correct. It's cold and windy and the winter lasts 6 months out of the year. We're about to get hit with another snow storm, predicting 12 inches or more. It's flat and boring and there are no combination juice bar/sushi places or synagogues. Everyone just stay away. It's just a boring state full of boring white people. Don't even bother coming.

Attached: WyomingStateFlagwaving.jpg (1024x683, 360K)

I'm always surprised how many Wyoming bros are on this board. I've also met more Jow Forums in real life in WY than anywhere else.

Who the fuck makes fun of you for Wyoming?? The state is fucking amazing

As a liberal I have no idea where that state is but fuck anyone who is not in large cities

why don't people there like Hell's Half Acre, user?

Attached: 20150610_163522.jpg (5312x2988, 2.66M)

anyone making fun of the upper midwest has never spent time there. i would know, it used to be me. wyoming, the dakotas, 'sota up until you hit the cities == underrated as it gets.

the average person is of a higher quality. simple as that. the wide open spaces are mind-blowing. i learned to hunt and shoot. men say fewer words, but mean what they say. but it gets fucking cold.

Stay away, we are fucking full!

Look I know you're being sarcastic. But you have to drive at least to Ft. Collins to have a nice selection of places to eat. Maybe Loveland. And if you want concerts you're going to Denver.
Yes Wyoming is filled with white people except for the few blacks that pop up on FE Warren. But the ethnostate is boring as fuck.

>tfw live in central illinois
>Tfw my grandpa has now passed so I have nothing holding me here but a job, friends, and contacts
>tfw I have no certs in IT, but I'm damn good at what I do - network and sys admin for an MSP
>tfw no one will hire me because no way to prove my worth other than being an army veteran and did IT there
>Tfw I can't move until I know I have a job lined up

I was so close to a job with magpul in Cheyenne, but I got beat out by someone in house. I was so disappointed.

Attached: 1551276081552.jpg (720x768, 105K)

Moving there in 2 weeks for a job.

The question is

>d'yer like wind?

Joo off

Remarkably low number of niggers present.

For those who can't cook and need to listen to niggers and white people trying to sound like niggers, that's probably true. Perhaps LA would be the best place for you.

Here's your average Wyoming resident:

youtube.com/channel/UCM8fUqXSiVVED84-HllUXbg

Cheyenne is basically north denver, stop pretending you know the wyoming experience

But while we are on topic, DONT FUCKING SPEED in wyoming, you will get caught. Colorado drivers on i25 go over speed limit like its normal but the second you cross state lines beware

Pretty much. And then there's this guy, Dino Costa

Attached: 12121.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Born and raised small town Wyoming. Best place I've ever lived. No crime, nice people, harsh freaking weather...nothing to do, cool girls, beer and oilfields. Good if you like to hunt and fish. 98% white, so of course it's a little slice of Heaven.

Because it’s closed and the parking area looks like it’s about to fall in. Too bad, I wanted to check out klendathu for myself.

that's a shame. I got to see it a few years back driving from Denver to Cody, and it was pretty cool looking. I thought it was funny that the sign was all shot up, though.

Attached: 20150610_161329 (2).jpg (5312x2602, 2.72M)

I fucking love Wyoming. I have family in Casper and Rock Springs. Although, Rock Springs seems like it turned into a meth-town in recent years.

My dream is to retire to some Burt Gummer like house in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming and be left the fuck alone.

Utah is dying. Soon the californication of the capital will be comeplete, and everything from Ogden to Provo will be a cancerous sprawl. Enjoy yourself while you can because no where is safe

Attached: BA21622E-7602-4F34-A754-72EC4F7A3714.jpg (970x526, 61K)

Jackson blows. It's nothing but a tourist trap for Chinese and rich commiefornians.

>Hated sleeping in a hot bed
>Had a snowstorm outside
>Was in the negatives
>Opened the window
>Put a box fan in the window frame
>Blew the air directly into my room
Anyone able to withstand the temp?