What other jewish product scams are around today that our grandparents had much simpler...

What other jewish product scams are around today that our grandparents had much simpler, cost effective and longer lasting solutions for?

Attached: TheCartridgeJew.jpg (490x306, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name an industry

Hookup culture and sex

Cleaning supplies in general.

Plastic

Lol I pay 1$ a month for a new blade. I can make a blade last about 6 months. After a year paying $12 I’m good for the next 6 years.

The abacus.

Attached: BEFD277E-BA92-4159-91D2-8F4438E26386.jpg (1471x867, 75K)

Food
Canning

Automotive
New vehicles are disposable

Housing
Typical new houses are disposable

Cast iron skillet and cookware. Lasts for ever and when seasoned correctly is non-stick.

Attached: 926AF9F4-7F77-4728-BB8B-C6D7B8E385AF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

This. I love cooking steaks with it.

>sear it to get a nice color
>finish it off in the oven

Pretty sure aluminium nonstick pans can't do that

foreskin harvesting

>Automotive
Good one user. The number of points of failure has increased in almost every component along with the ability of the owner to make repairs. The carburetor versus fuel injection. Automatic windows versus the hand crank. Etc.

>posts picture of teflon coated bullshit pan.

Cast iron cookware deserves a bump.

Cars are much more reliable now and not any more difficult to fix.

My cast iron collection is in my will. Buy once and keep forever! I love the way the heat transfers uniformly.

correct. vinegar, hot water, a scrub brush, a rag. those tools will work for all household cleaning and are not noxious.

eggs. have chickens, give them vegetable scraps and good feed, and you get steady high quality eggs.

large anounts of new clothing

regularly purchasing new household goods to follow trends

shampoo/conditioner

Jay Leno did a sketch about this - aluminum can crusher, works by foot.

>I pay 1$ a month for a new blade
dumbass, I just paid $7.88 for one hundred double sided blades, get on my level

Attached: Merkur-180-Long-Handled-Safety-Razor-4.jpg (1440x960, 249K)

socks
always getting fucking holes lately

It’s cast iron. Cooking a cornflake omelette in it.

Attached: 1461034763716-1.jpg (220x255, 6K)

I respectfully disagree. Have a 65 mustang and can sit in the area under the hood. There is nothing on that car I can not fix myself except for bodywork.

Try it in reverse my friend. Put it in the over then sear that bitch.

Kek

It's because you're very active.

>Not any more difficult to fix
You're outta your goddamn mind if you think cars are "easy" to fix now. If anything they've gotten even more complicated to fix.

Oh shit, you are right. Fuck me.

Attached: 3DEC7B78-A2BC-4DE1-83A1-474939665433.jpg (1024x810, 48K)

>$7.88 for one hundred double sided
damn bro you got ripped, that shit is 2.98 at my wall mart, stop being a fatcat and finish your plankton

>Cars are much more reliable now
no, they definitely aren't

I mix water, ammonia, vinegar, drops of dish detergent, and a squirt of lemon juice to make my own cleaner. Shit works good.

Buy a sock liner and wear it under your socks. It will keep your feet insulated and prevent the holes since your sock will rub against the liner instead.

Imagine the sme

This. In the 60s it was VERY RARE for a car to get past 100k miles. You were expected to buy a new one at least every 5 years, and only the very poor and kids were driving around in 10 year old cars.

might as well buy new socks at that point

It's okay senpai, just go pickup one from these guys.

Attached: logo[1].png (650x283, 24K)

That’s my brand fren. I’ve picked a couple from thrift stores too.

gold toe, get some. Dunno if you can get them is aussieland thou

Retarded, no point in searing it after you cooked the juices out.

proof

It works great with salmon too (don’t move/flip the salmon once it’s in the pan, just sear on one side and when you see the crust forming put the cast iron in the oven)

I started doing this as well. Water, vinegar, dish soap and essential oils (lemon and lavender). I have a spray bottle of the stuff plus I put some in an a jar and stuff it with cloths made from old T shirts so I have wipes ready to go.

I don’t know about all of you, but I hate all the computerized shit on ovens and other appliances. I don’t need it and it offers me little to no value.

yeah but i have socks from over 15 years ago that while very used and worn have no holes, same brand too.

I’ll try the wipes. Like it. Ammonia cleans like it is nobodies business. Cheap as shit too.

>Ammonia cleans like it is nobodies business.

and your lungs appreciate it.

>being so pleb he's never heard of reverse searing

Point taken. My mixture isn’t too strong.

To my understanding, Bongland used to have a much higher rate of circumcision for white British people in the early 20th century compared to today. Now the only people who circumcise are sandniggers.

Attached: circumcision deaths.png (660x581, 453K)

fuck off
when my car mechanic of a father can't figure out what the fuck is wrong with the car and the only person in town who can is the kike at the dealership, then you're full of shit

Shoes,clothing,cars,electronics,literally everything around you or everything you buy is made or designed to not last as much as they did before so you have to shell out new shekelbergs to BUY BUY BUY! NEW NEW NEW! Good goy

Voting rights

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

It’s called a reverse sear and it’s pretty interesting, if you like steak a little less red it’s the way to go, it makes it dry out less for some reason I forget why

Because cars were cheap and easy to replace. Convenience. But even still, there were people maintained their vehicles. Nowadays they cost a fortune so the everyman is more invested in keeping the vehicle, but he can no longer repair everything himself.

>get cast iron pans and pots
>make top tier boomer frozen lunches and dinners for weeks at a time on sundays and just unfreeze when i need them
>roommates just eat expensive (((instant food))) and other kike food like frozen tv dinners and whatnot

quite literally feels fucking good man

even heating at a lower temp makes the toughest of meat, melt in your mouth

>freezing your nutrients on the regular

Attached: 116_year_old_light_bulb.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

There was a company that made belts and harnesses so good they practically never break. It went out of business because no one comes and buy replacements.

This is why planned obsolecence is a thing.

That’s the way I roll user. Pic related.

I also can. Not as much as I used too though.

Attached: 6354AFC2-4C78-4B5F-9AC3-05AAF3FCC92A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

speaking of this

shoes and clothes in general

remember when you'd go to a tailor and to a cobbler to get your wearables for the next 10 years? shit, even jeans were good back then with indigo and whatnot, nowadays if a piece of clothing lasts more than 6 months i consider myself lucky

i got myself a custom made woolen coat from a tailor for 400 bucks in 2012 and it's still like new. stop falling for the mallrat consumerist clothing store jew meme and support your local tailors

THE AGE OF ELECTRONICS HAVE COMPLICATED
>cars became replaceable and harder to fix
>phones are more likely to crack and break now
>appliances are now subject to software bugs
>dating
>diet
>exercise
AGE OF THE JEW HAS COMPLICATED
>shaving
>dinner wear
>cars
>phones
>clothes
>WATER

...ect.
Everything is becoming replaceable instead of appreciated in value

This! Slow cook is the based method.

And thats how user found out that he and his dad are morons.

purchased a corsair mouse that just died after a year, was not impressed. plugged in my old faithful mx500 and it is still going strong.

It gets really hot and stays hot too. That equals a nice color on a steak.

This basically proves the meme that white people don't season their food. The fuck is wrong with your plain ass mashed potatos? I don't see salt, pepper,seasoning....dude

i'm a student, i aint got much time. Besides, stuff like steaks and meats i try to eat fresh but i can't stretch the budget that much and again, time is what it is. If i can get a good meal i made myself in 15 minutes and continue doing what i must instead of going to a restaurant or buying a frozen pizza i already won.

Besides, that doesn't include fruit and vegetables. Takes literally 8 minutes to steam some broccoli/spinach/etc.

user's bland food keeps him pious in the eyes of the Lord.

The bicycle is still holding it’s own. Sure, you can spend a lot on a top end Trek, Litespeed, etc. You can still spend little on something that will last.

I was fortunate enough to have grandparents who showed me how things work. I can make the same products at home for a fraction of the cost and they last many years longer. I buy vintage tools and home appliances at estate sales for just a few dollars, and restore them. Learned to sew and now if I see something I like I take measurements and make it at home. Grow most of my own food. Life is good.

Looks like prison food, so I don't think seasoning is the issue here.

>you're a moron because you need an engineering degree just to change the water pump anymore
eat shit kraut

Not really. T 20yr+ technician mechanic and electrical. The sweet spot is early 90s toyotas and maybe hondurrs but toyotas for sure will last forever are easy and cheap to repair but with regular maintenance they just keep going and going (300k on my corolla and 200k on highlander hybrid) master race

>Plastic

Attached: 1550740396219.jpg (720x656, 62K)

>toyota and honda early 90s
based
my brothers 86 accord is still running at 350,000 whereas im about to sell my 04 rav4 because the head gasket blew at 150,000 miles

Fuck this gay earth

i'm afraid he's somewhat right. cars can't be serviced as easily as before because of all the electronics and awkward engineering practices they do to avoid people not depending on the dealership. Cars aren't hard to understand so you need to artificially make them complicated and daunting so you don't fix 'em.

You still can learn though if you buy the proper equipment but it's gonna be a crap shoot most of the time anyway. I have a 2006 Megane MK2 and even changing a front light requires wheel and inner bumper disassembly. Cars are just kiked nowadays.

Look up "planned obsolescence"
Everything is made to break so you keep buying it again and again.
Hell, even light-bulbs have been fucked for 100 years:

>The Phoebus cartel existed to control the manufacture and sale of incandescent light bulbs.
>The cartel conveniently lowered operational costs and worked to standardize the life expectancy of light bulbs at 1,000 hours[6] (down from 2,500 hours),[6] and raised prices without fear of competition.

Google incandescent light-bulb lifetime:
>Incandescent bulbs typically have short lifetimes compared with other types of lighting; around 1,000 hours for home light bulbs

They had bulbs lasting 2500 a hundred fucking years ago and we've been sold shit for all this time. All sorts of industries practice this type of scam.

Anything from Japan during the early-mid 90s (except the RX7) will last forever, and you only need a handful of wrenches to tear them down.

When freezing or canning I use little to no seasoning. I can season before I eat if wanted. The meatloaf in the pic is seasoned as it has to be.
I use little salt on my food. Get away from it for a week and everything will taste salty.

My favorite foods are Cajun and Thai. Both are seasoned foods.

This. Unironically after that Gilette ad I checked out the Wilkinson Sword safety razor (always been brainwashed into gilette). Fucking gilette blades I swear are designed to dull after 5 shaves at most, completely fucking useless. Then the replacement blades (which are proprietary) fucking cost like $5/cartridge or more, so you're spending $20 a fucking month on a shit-tier razor

Now I can a safety razor blade for 10 cents or less, the shave is way closer, and ironically the safety razor blade lasts me 2-4 weeks. I can't believe I got jewed so hard.

I wanted to like straight razors but cartridge razors are faster and shave better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light

Looks like someone took a shit and drowned it in milk, disgusting

Only advantage is that it doesn't need electrical power.

>eggs. have chickens, give them vegetable scraps and good feed, and you get steady high quality eggs.

I got chickens, they are fucking tiny dinosaurs. They will eat everything.

I believe this concept applies to everything. I'm tired of computers being put on fucking everything for little to no reason other than to charge more because it's "high tech".

Kek, it looks fine when pulled onto a plate. Mashed potatoes are pushed around to fill air gaps.

a roll of paper towel or toilet paper equaled one roll. now one roll equals two rolls, somehow

>needing flavor to eat your food
look at him, look at him and laugh

Attached: 1549306488726.jpg (720x539, 46K)

it's all that unisex shit that they force on you because it's cheaper to produce for just one consumer group. skinny jeans are a prime example.

I guess you're just autistic and probably favor certain socks.

I'll continue to use gillette products they are simply too good to leave behind.

Tech has paid my bills over the years, but I prefer most things to be analog.

this
if you buy your toilet paper or paper towels anywhere other than the dollar store, then you're an idiot.

whites literally conquered countries and traded with savages just for the chance of exotic spices.
You're gross

My grandparents bought an AT&T model 500 telephone in the 1950s. They literally never bought another one as long as they lived. Never needed to.

Today we are pavlovian conditioned to buy a new phone every two years, and they're getting ever more expensive. The newest Samsung phone costs two thousand dollars. And they'll expect you to buy another in two more years.

Attached: Model500Telephone1951.jpg (1916x1658, 379K)

>used to have stinky feet because cotton socks + sweat
>replace them with more expensive wool socks
>no more stinky feet