Is there anything more cringe than ‘Irish’ Americans?

I mean look at them. They don’t even know kilts are British, not Irish.

Attached: 0B287BA3-318D-44B8-9DEC-FE158FFDEBDC.jpg (737x436, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/22/britain-tribal-millennia-anglo-saxon
nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
tenontours.com/history-of-scottish-and-irish-kilts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italian American is even more cringe

>kilts are british

Attached: 1437220063164.jpg (1000x963, 215K)

just wait until we get Northern Ireland back you British cuck. At least we didn’t let our entire culture get run over by dirty Roman niggers.

You seem to be forgetting you cucks literally voted against your own independence

No, you just got run over by the people who got run over.

this
irish americans are only irish on st. patricks day or when thoroughly drunk
Guidos are guidos 24/7, to this day the Jersey Shore people have never stopped LARPing

you could have just said niggers

>liking collecting ww2 books
>hate eating dinner at the table with my family
>hate hair gel and gold chains
>hate the sopranos and jersey shore bullshit
>like steak and beer more than pasta

Yeah I'm such a guido. Get lost niggers.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Let the mutts have fun with their own made up ethnicity.

The Cajun like to claim french roots despite the fact that they don't speak the language and are more non-french europeans than french.

35% italian is not that same as the classic east coast town where every last person's family came over from italy, they're basically full blooded italian

yea buh italians are white

>t. Tryonius O'Garcia

Attached: 1518966595372.png (900x900, 39K)

I can smell you from here

Attached: ADF248CA-9A78-4116-8D45-200EE00A9A3C.jpg (654x571, 76K)

too late, you already accepted gay marriage and abortions. You shall now follow the path of Americanism and the cock of your anglo overlords.

We know what you like

Attached: coons_.jpg (525x700, 96K)

fuck off nigger. Inbred midwesterners like you don't know any italians.

Keep watching tarantino.

they originated among brythonic northumbrians

>Is there anything more cringe
German Americans, 90% of the Americans I have met are "muh prussian heritage direct descendent from Hitler himself" kinds of people

Hello amerimutt

i'll bite.

Britain is the biggest island in the British Isles.

is there anything more cringe than an island of faggots who think they're citizens of a country?
it can't be nog 'heritage' month all year long
go fuck yourself

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

t. "white" southerner with 5% negroid blood

how aren't italians white again?

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Yeah? Did you know that bagpipes are originally Iraqi/Mesopotamian?

Didn't know E.T. was real until now

Actually, if foreigners didn't vote in their referendum then Scotland would have voted out. The Scots voted for independence.

The only people in New England who do that are massholes, every one else just goes to the Irish pubs and gets piss drunk

Everyone actually still in Northern Ireland.

Attached: northern-ireland-belfast.jpg (615x409, 87K)

Cope

t. country with an italian's name in its title.

feels good to be a 100% white, european and single nationality unlike amerifags and englandcucks

>The Scots voted for independence.
Realistically, Scotland will always be reliant on England in some capacity. Defence and military spending first and foremost.[

So why shouldn't we just move a nuclear sub to Loch Ness and take it? What makes low IQ inbred Scots think they actually get to LARP as independent until some threat shows up and they come crying back?

Attached: fightingIrish.png (748x207, 36K)

>serbroach
>100% white

My grandfather told me that Italians came into existence when a nigger fucked a goat.

I'm a Yorkshireman you tard, don't give a fuck if the Scots stay or leave.

Cope repliers always assume wrong.

amerifags have shit eyes too lul

My family has been in America for more than a 100 years.
I bet Im more Irish than the average person living in Ireland.

Attached: Whitepower.png (1218x605, 191K)

You're 36% Irish you fucking mong. Most people living in Ireland and Britain still live in the same communities their ancestors lived in under the Anglo-Saxon Heptarchy before England was even a unified state.

I stand by what I said Mohammad

I highly doubt that Achmed.

dont be a retard

They look like fucking trannies

Yes, jews.

Depends on what part of the country you're in. I'm in California and was friends with some Italian-American people back in high school. They weren't NY/NJ stereotypes, the only cultural thing one of them did was sing an Italian song at a wedding.

nobody thinks i'm white.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Go look it up. It was used to show how tribal white people are because white people suck but its from a real studies done over the course of like a decade. Anglo-Saxon kingdoms were culturally Anglian or Saxon, but genetically Germanic and Brythonic.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/22/britain-tribal-millennia-anglo-saxon

The actual study without biases

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

I know it's true personally because I have an ancestor who died in the Battle of Newburn in 1640 something, which happened like within view from the window of my house.

They keep the traditions alive more than actual potato niggers

Post more Celtic cringe

Attached: D0A69696-F3F2-4D36-B323-760519286B47.jpg (730x516, 99K)

Why do so many Americans want to be Irish? They're irrelevant failures who never accomplished anything

Neil Armstrong's family was from Northern Ireland.

Attached: 1531999451921.gif (467x398, 70K)

at least they're white. nobody in america thinks italians are white.

Also I hate winter.

They are all a bunch of fags. All they do is get drunk as fuck and suck cock in restrooms

>They don’t even know kilts are British, not Irish.
This and it's hilarious. Shame they didn't get the idea to wear Lederhosen instead.

*goes to the moon in NORTHERN IRISH body*
'One small step....'

Attached: 5388.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Americans

and its a pile of shit

Loses

but they are, they come from Scotland

who's we?

>we

Wave check

the hibernian conspiracy

Irish American here , encountered many of these people. Irish Americans are experts at portraying themselves as these jolly people looking out for everyone's best interest. You will think they have your back, I mean they were so nice to you! Then they take everything they can get and bail. Then the next time you see them its like nothing happened, and you just figure it's a misunderstanding. Eventually you realize you got conned, but there was never one case in American history where an Irish person ever ate their words and held themselves accountable. It will always be somebody else. Abandoned their kids? It was the mom! Fired employees? It's an economic necessity! I only talk shit because you talk shit!

A lot of this could be explained by their terrible genes. Irish smell, have bad skin, ugly ginger hair, bad teeth, wife beaters, short leprechauns , alcoholics. By mere chance they survived this long and are now just kind of there.

Of course this applies to many people but spics or blacks won't prevent to be like a family member. Jews, Italians, Whites, they will fuck you from afar. Irish will essentially commit fratricide without a second thought, but unlike jews who deny and deflect then depart, they will fuck you in the ass then be right back there pretending like they are your blood brother. It takes a fucked up sort of vampire to befriend somebody just to suck them dry

As an Irishfag from Northern Ireland whos family have been meme raiding the British since 1798 I can say that Irish Americans can fuck off. Literally have no idea about Irish politics or Irish history. I would quite literally take another hundred years of British Rule before I saw one single "Irish American" on our shores.
Irish people can live in NI without paying literally any attention to the UK-many parts of NI are indistinguishable from the Republic.

When Ireland does unite the first fucking thing we should do is limit the citizenship rights to people who were born in Ireland and reside in Ireland to Irish Parents who also had parents born Ireland.
Irish Americans somehow forget the second word in their """identity"""

Fucking retarded bongs.

tenontours.com/history-of-scottish-and-irish-kilts/

>Scotland isn't part of Britain
American education

whiter than you ahmed

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Irish master race checking in:
We kicked Britain's ass in the Revolutionary War then kicked their ass in our own country with the IRA. Fuck off kike shills and take your brown hook-nosed asses back to the desert thanks.

Attached: 3395837_1382792696758.46res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 116K)

Never said it wasnt you cock garbling mongaloid.

Point is the kilt was worn by Scots and Irish for centuries but bongs dont know this because their schools are too busy teaching them to bow to their new muslim overloads.

So was Andrew Jackson’s family arguably one of the most based and redpilled presidents ever

How the fuck do we not know this?
Are you retarded?
Everyone knows Scots and Irish wear kilts you fucking retard

>All the britcunts who are salty about everyone wanting to be Irish instead of english

Attached: 1551217297224.jpg (249x250, 4K)

noice

Attached: 1538863294636.jpg (924x1018, 176K)

Literally 100% of people in the UK know that. Britain is the island. Kilts are Scottish, Scots are British. You're a retard.

Reminder that these threads are made by buttmad mutts who are angry their nation got micked so they false flag as us. Irish people and British people don't hate each other.

Deep fried alligator is way better than the snails you creepy fags eat.

Nice divide and conquer thread.
But you are like a little baby. Watch this.

Cats are gay and so are their owners

Attached: image.jpg (500x616, 77K)

And so are you, but you don't hear us bringing attention to it. I assume you come from a piece of shit cause I can't see your flag and most places are piles of shit.

Catholics are very cucked. What can you expect from a people that let themselves be ordered around by some old kikes in Rome, and worship them too, whilst those same kikes kiss the feet of niggers.
Protestants aren't much better, but atleast the kike they worship is long dead and can't actually order them to do anything.

The Anglican church was literally founded by some fat fuck who wanted a divorce
And then they started worshipping him instead.

Well, overrun by the overrunners of the overrunners of the people that got overrun.

Andrew Jackson is probably the best US president. Would have he died in those murder attempts, the world would have been a different place. He is the only American I have admiration for.

>All Protestants are Anglican
Scotland and Northern Ireland are Calvinist Presbyterian and Baptist.

/endthread

That makes no sense, i'm Scottish with heritage going back to Northern Ireland during the Scoti times, i know i'm not English and don't want to be. Doesn't mean i have to like the Papist part of Ireland. And being British doesn't mean you want to be English, English is it's own ethnicity, being British just means you come from one of the nations that comprise Britain.

Did your fancy east coast dago schools not actually teach you what 'inbred' means?

American education on this matter is atrocious. We did not wear kilts like in the pictures in this thread, those were an invention for Highland Regiments that were created after the Jacobite rebellion was put down.
Most Scots historically wore trousers or leggings like any other nation, the Highlanders however would wear a plaid, a big fucking sheet they would tie around themselves that could also be pulled out for use as a cloak or covering of sorts.

He meant whiter than the average Dubliner

Born and raised in America,never left the USA,think they're Irish because their ancestors came from Ireland 10 generations ago.Americans who think they're Italian are almost as bad.

Not even close to being as bad as magic dirt retards that think if a black african is born in Scotland then it makes them a Scot.

Did the bad Irish man touch you user, show me on the doll.

Irish Americans are basically niggers to an already shitty group of people. Ireland belongs to Britain. I’m not even of Anglo ancestry and even I know this. Without the Brits, America wouldn’t even exist today. I respect them more than niggers or spics. Amerimutts have no respect for European culture and I’m sickened more of them are being created by the day. The once free nation of America will doomed to collapse. Because most countries with tons of ethnic groups end up failing.

Attached: F00E6B6D-4378-409F-8811-585E2292E09E.jpg (800x1000, 118K)

>>All Protestants are Anglican
>Scotland and Northern Ireland are Calvinist Presbyterian and Baptist.
And America formed because they couldn't get rid of you fast enough

NI will have a Catholic majority in like 4 years. The two biggest cities are already Catholic.

I’m an Italian-American, groups of us tend to differ from what region. Jersey niggers are basically subhuman in nature and I wouldn’t even count them as actual Italian people. York Italians are known to be greedy and tend to fend for themselves. Pittsburgh and Philly Italians however integrated the moment they migrated to America.

England are the ones who forced Ireland to be Catholic in the first place. Irish Christianity pre-Norman invasion didn't give a fuck about the pope

basketball-americans are maximum cringe.

I don’t understand either, At least the Germans and Italians contributed to this country’s history. Irish Americans are whinny and constantly demand everything. Not to mention the majority of them are leftists.