Are we a fetish now Jow Forums?

?

Attached: 372FAF42-734B-487F-BE9A-C5FC766CE4A1.png (608x367, 38K)

yeah basically all the feminists are actually tsunderes and want to be fucked hard by white chads

No. You should really take a break from this place. White people aren't as oppressed as Jow Forums makes it seem

You got it pretty easy if you're a good looking white guy

MOGGED

Attached: 4A8A3C2F-3226-4697-8320-FA5C509954F7.jpg (960x720, 139K)

That gook should’ve known better than to stand next to chads

Tragic

Thats actually funny to think about. Whores fell for the BBC meme because niggers used to be "off limits" in 10-15 years white guys will have the same "exotic and forbidden" status. Fucking horseshoe theory is accurate

Imagine

America is fucked

.... I'm already a kissless virgin at 22. I have to wait another 10 to even have a chance? I should just kill everyone around me and then myself right now.

if you're desperate to lose your virginity just use tinder. you won't find gf/wife material there but if all you want is pussy that's where you'll find it

>Implying I'm good looking enough for tinder
I tried user. Feels bad man.
I let women walk all over me and do everything, EVERYTHING they ask, and still nothing. At this point I'm owed so much pussy from these bitches it's ridiculous, for how much money I've spent helping them out.

If you leave america its pretty much this.
An exotic foreigner is still a exotic foreigner in other white countries.

We basically get like one white immigrant family in America every 10 years or so we dont notice it. But any white dude that comes to USA with an accent from anywhere in Europe will be dripping with burgerVag immediately.

Wait so you’re saying that me being a bong makes me “exotic” in burgerwomens eyes?

Yes.
Only if you are white.
American white women havent seen a young british white man in centuries.
All our immigrants are niggers.

I’m gonna fill all those mutt women up with my bong seed then high tail it across the pond. Good luck with your eternal Anglo babies

Based bong creating business for the next generation of American dentists.

>ext*nct
>*

Why do they do this?

It's actually worse. The toll just hasn't arrived, yet.

>my bong seed then high tail it

I told you being a nigger doesnt work, a bong nigger is still a regular nigger here. Only white bongs are special.

To avoid Twitter censorship?

Nah I’m a white bong, just a nigger at heart is all

Twitter doesn't censor anti-white hatred.

Fucking feather nigger Canuck

of course we are

We dont even get canadian white dudes below border states.

stick to your own race, you'll thank yourself in 10 years, trust me. Nothing better than a happy white family.

>horseshoe theory
Sorry sweetie fish hook theory is the last red pill. Hook. Line. Sinker.

Attached: e63xazb.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

Explain

Subconciously (beneath all the jew programming) they want to make beautiful white babies.

Attached: 1551297823573.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Fetish implies something niche and limited to a small number. There's nothing more mainstream than trying to date white for females of all races tho

they are sexually perverted, sexual perversion leads into ever more freakier shit, the freakier the better they broil in madness, the last step or near it after perverting wholesome things, daughters, moms, your own family, religious themes, is the polar opposite of yourself usually the iconography of far right or even "white" symbolism all the this is for the truly degenerate, sexually perverted, usually a step past pedophilia

I call it sexual hegelianism...hence the crazy asian "i wanna fuck white people" too bitch screaming at harvard niggers a few years ago...its accelerating...its like the jews in israel in the 70's and their nazi bondage bullshit, same holohoax liars, same deluded sickness...same cult like fetishization of imaginary archetype lust.

ikr
>be me
>have choice between nonwhite ho, fapping, or dating a white girl
>fap

Kek I've always told you guys this.

White girls constantly get a bad rep for getting with black guys, but that's usually by white girls themselves or by permavirgins. They absolutely love us, look at any university's greek life for proof.

Attached: 66246.jpg (1080x1170, 1.37M)

That’s your problem lad, don’t let them do that.

Based

they owe you money for money not pussy
if pussy was what you wanted, should've let'em know openly