If Athiests don't believe in religion citing logic and reasoning then why do they believe there is 50 genders...

If Athiests don't believe in religion citing logic and reasoning then why do they believe there is 50 genders, that all men and women are equal, niggers and Muslims are not violent or stupid all contrary to evidence otherwise

Attached: soyboy01.jpg (720x720, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/nationalisttv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor kid, he's gonna end up like them

Attached: Dy_LJFEWoAEJqla.jpg (688x594, 73K)

I am an atheist, and do not believe any of those things

Please stop generalisation from limited (retarded) examples

We don’t. You obviously don’t know many atheists. For most of us our disbelief in god is as important to us as our disbelief in unicorns.

Attached: 5AAD4C91-11F6-4816-9660-F8058B58AB75.gif (500x269, 922K)

>implying atheists believe in leftist garbage
Ooof

Believeing such shit has nothing to do with being an atheist on it;s own. It's just that atheist saw leftist support against the church and took it.
Most atheist intellectuals, like Dawkins, are calling them out on their bullshit too.

Attached: Dawkins.jpg (599x382, 60K)

is that the maga hat gobina who got deported?

proclaiming theres no god is as ignorant as saying there is one.

agnostic is the only way to be.

>intellectuals, like Dawkins

Attached: laughable.jpg (800x1031, 121K)

Gervais dresses like a faggot kys

Why do liberals/sjw faggots always have that same expression/pose in photos? it's always that "Oh shit I'm not ready for the photo" shocked thing. It's odd and disconcerting.

Athiest here. I don’t believe any of that shit. I never was your enemy but if you insist.

Onions deniers of reality

>Reminder

Japheth is the European race,
The race God promised to beautify
Beautified through Christ spiritually and through physical beauty...

Don't race mix smash atheism

Fuck off intellectual milquetoast

>he attacks my sky daddy religion so he's stupid
Go back Achmed

That is less of strictly an Athiests thing and more a leftist thing in general.

Attached: 1529295055696.jpg (1000x1243, 254K)

Instead of acting like butthurt snowflakes and making it all about you, admit that virtually all lefties champion being athiests while simultaneously believing in the insane liberal propaganda they push

Atheists only say there is no God. Rest of it is your bullshit.

#notallathiests

Those faggots you are talking about are apart of what is called "Atheism+", which is just a fancy roundabout way of saying "Im an npc just like the rest of society, minus a religious belief system".

Attached: 1546615601865.jpg (474x272, 20K)

I'm surprised you never heard of Christopher Hitchens, author of "God is Not Great".

>cant handle the truth

agnostics are atheists, your logic is fucked. look it up.

I'm a catholic.

Atehists are cancer.

Attached: 1502062143948.jpg (198x254, 10K)

>Atheists saying their God is not real. Rest of it some lefty bullshit.
No agree with me, you atheists are all leftists.

You seem to be retarded. Get help

Attached: 1532885402609.png (981x981, 2.01M)

Seriously what is it with that open mouth thing?

Attached: 1499340414555s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

>yes goy, you need the religion us Chosen People gave you

Attached: 1511759881291.jpg (797x925, 290K)

Attached: atheistschristchan.jpg (573x591, 111K)

Attached: 1540984927151.jpg (1429x1552, 137K)

theres agnostic atheist and agnostic theist.

im purely agnostic, i dont care what anyone says. theres no god, sure. theres a god, sure. there's 10 gods, sure.

no one knows and never will. theres no point to putting an ounce of effort trying to figure it out.

Attached: 1342373721302.jpg (712x956, 135K)

God gave them over to a reprobate mind.

>calls me a kike
>worships a kike

this is why christcucks are a laughing stock

Attached: christkikes.png (1085x808, 1014K)

because they take pictures like this, its a sickness of the mind
i give you when really stupid people are brain washed to believe they are intelligent and that they're worth a fuck

that pic is retarded.

Attached: Trumps says Fuck You.jpg (527x504, 61K)

>t. kike wannabe

That's just called lying to people. Say both of your answers to the two people you'd give them to while all 3 of you are together, and see what happens.

>memeflag

Attached: ankike.jpg (277x320, 28K)

If i agree with you on many things yet you reject me because of s singular thing you chose to give up an ally. That makes you stupid. I am not butthurt. You should be though. Youre so dumb that you subdivided your own faction. You automatically loose

Maybe youre a leftist shill.

>t. fanny flustered agnostics

that really flips my fedora

GYPSY

So far only a handful of religions have actually built societies that people want to live in.

theres no point. no one does thinking on their own. theyre just sheep being the religion their parents were. too afraid to admit to themselves a possibility of there being no god.

Same reason a lot of leftist atheists rabidly align themselves with religion substitutes like veganism, nerd culture, new age spirituality (astrology, crystals) and social justice movements.

To be fair, the same phenomenon also occurs on the right, just probably to a lesser degree.

Attached: pepe_boxing_npc.png (732x712, 84K)

There are retarded theists and atheists alike, this is no news. I'm an atheist but I don't force my views on others, let me believe what I want.

Attached: 1545315750250.jpg (624x624, 103K)

>they believe there is 50 genders
The number of genders is fluid user. Today 50, tomorrow 1000, next week 15. Its sexist to state otherwise

> everything I disagree with is a shill

Do you realise how stupid you sound? Actually you sound like a NPC with pre programmed scripts. My point is whether you believe in God or not, The West has turned it's back on God and welcomed in hedonism and insanity.

Name one successful athiest civilisation

lmao retarded athiest btfo

they believe there are 50 genders because they block, hide, ban, and report anyone who disagrees with them. Their entire life experience is nothing but people who agree with them (or are afraid to disgree with them).

Attached: 0F83B388-5544-4110-A118-A467BC4CDB47.gif (500x210, 510K)

It's stupid people despising what they don't have, so they try their best to emulate it. Why do you think so many people believe in "chakras" and healing crystals? Retard acts like a genius and other lesser retards believe it.
>pic related, Deepak Chopra. Watch his arguments with Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins

Attached: 395FC4A5-91E5-4823-BFE5-4DFBD4B25A8F.jpg (1200x1200, 64K)

The KKK is a Christian organization.

Give me clay and i will make one. You can pretend that religious people didnt murder doubters throughout history if you want but you just come off as silly.

You observe many examples of atheists views here in this thread. The common theme is “just leave me alone”

And here you building enemies and demons from atheists. Nothing ever changes with thiests. You are all just varying degrees of muslim.

I'm an atheist, what makes you think I believe all or any of the other things you listed ?

WATCH NATIONALIST TV 24/7

NATIONALIST VARIETY STREAM RECENTLY BANNED FROM TWITCH, NOW ON STREM.ME

FRESH CONTENT FROM THE DISSIDENT RIGHT 24/7

stream.me/nationalisttv

Attached: IMG_20181130_161825.jpg (236x236, 29K)

they are tho you retarded libtard

I don't believe there are 50 genders, I don't believe men and women are equal, etc., etc.

Because they see other hipster/sjw fags do it...so they have to copy the behavior because they are so desperate to cling to the hipster/sjw identity. They are incapable of forming their own unique identity because they are basically an empty shell of a human. Welcome to the life of a NPC.

>he

all i did was post a couple of memes, god damn your retarded
fuck kikes
fuck jesus
i hate both
now what, faggot?

I'm an atheist and I don't like retards perpetuating fake science propaganda from both the left and the right.
>muh 50 genders & gender fluidity
>muh race is a social construct
>muh evolution isnt real
>muh global warming is a chinese hoax

Attached: 1511655050546.jpg (480x320, 31K)

So there's more than 3000 faiths agreeing that there is an god. But you're right, because Bill Nye said so.

It's not about you it's your athiests brothers that believe in insanity and claim only a idiot could believe in God

You are stupid

All Christcucks swallow Jewish fairtytale bullshit and fuck kids.

libtard go back to tumblur

The butthurt is real. Everyone is such an over sensitive bitch these days. You have more in common with liberals then I do

Most atheist are insufferable assholes who are just miserable.

tumblr is shit, i've been lurking pol for years, fite me faggot

Attached: 1444933649738.jpg (400x460, 36K)

sure thing tumler faggot we know you post about your genders and shit

holy shit you're dumb, i'll say this in your native tongue then

أنا لا أؤمن بالسيولة الجندرية ، اللعنة مرة أخرى إلى رديت

Attached: 1513301985636.jpg (536x536, 51K)

Please, photoshop black child instead of white.

libtard mad lol go back to your trany discord

mad? LOL fucking dumb bong. looking at your post history, it also appears you have fuck all to contribute to this thread other than to call others libtards, get a fucking clue, JIDF shill

Attached: 1530024049146.jpg (970x545, 96K)

sure thing athiesm is the bigest digenerecy in the west it inocrages homosexuality and gender bs thta you belive

>t. Achmed Abdul al-Londonistan

Czech Republic is atheist and they hate blacks and Muslims.
China is atheist and they hate blacks and Muslims.
Western Country are cucked so they love blacks and Muslims

Wait what happens when a basedboy and basedgirl mate? What happens to the poor kid?

No it doesn't you tool. It says one thing and one thing only: I don't believe in god. Anything else has precisely dick to do atheism.

And once again, since I have to point this out for you a second time, I don't believe in the gender fluidity garbage because it is utterly debunked by science. Anyone who trusts the scientific body of knowledge, atheist or not, will have a problem with it because it is inherently untrue, NOT because it's from the left. This is an example of untrue things perpetuated by the left sure, but atheism is not the cause of it. There are atheists who are dogmatic and indoctrinated by liberals sure, but there are far more atheists who just want people to leave them alone with religious nonsense. There is literally nothing else atheist have in common with each other, other than their disbelief in a god.

Attached: 1531443107169.jpg (288x270, 25K)

Clearly there are only two choices: my god is real and the others are fake, or they're all fake.

There couldn't possibly be a third choice, that many of them are real because beings not of this world have repeatedly visited Earth and interacted with humanity. Nah...a false dilemma that tips your fedora MUST be it.

ah, the eternal question. troll or really this retarded?