US Admits to Aiding ISIS

In exchange for 40 tons of stolen gold the US army aided and abetted a known terrorist organization and openly admitted to it.

Wew lads!

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-01/us-army-takes-50-tons-gold-syria-alleged-deal-isis

Attached: download (6).png (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMplqEpfGhs
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-01/us-army-takes-50-tons-gold-syria-alleged-deal-isis
bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/bank-of-england-tears-up-its-gold-custody-contract-with-venezuelas-central-bank/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The USA is in serious need of someone who will come along and drain the swamp of zionist neocon scum. Not holding my breath though.

This story is fucked up but pol doesn't seem to care about certain stories for some (((reason)))

So basically (((America))) just stole 50 tons of gold from Syria.

Attached: 1534382345970m.jpg (328x1024, 82K)

America is Muslim
There are no doubts
Got to be brain washing there citizens

nice try (((shill))) GTFO

>Trump explains his globalist agenda - support rebels and terrorists in return for 50% of their oil
youtube.com/watch?v=VMplqEpfGhs

Oil, gold, whatever the neocons can get their filthy paws on.

>zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-01/us-army-takes-50-tons-gold-syria-alleged-deal-isis
This thread is being slid hard.
Read the article. Discuss it here

Attached: 1548478562151.jpg (1060x1174, 290K)

Who cares they have money and allies enough to bomb them later anyway

Interesting what Syrian Observatory of Human Rights has to say. Normally, they are just full-on propaganda for the US and its proxy armies.

Not a shock, the US government is a back stabbing piece of shit.

As soon as the bulk of the US military is gone from Syria, ISIS will make a surprising come back (thanks to US funding).

They created ISIS too. Hello!

Attached: UNIPARTIES.png (352x254, 180K)

>Syrian Observatory of Human Rights
that organisation is one guy who has not set foot in Syria for over 15 years,

That would be like you serving as a news source about mother china, your homeland, while you are living in Australia

Yep, than the so-called 'rebel's engaged in fighting the Syrian troops and ISIS are the remnants of Al Nusra etc etc - the guys we spent a decade fighting in Iraq.
Bastion of Democracy my arse!
WHY!?

>find huge gold stash
>create isis
>destabalize country
>muslims killing muslims LOL WHO CARES
>destablize Europe
>germany gets gold back
>get 50 tons of gold as payment
You're welcome world!

No, I understand that - my point was normally they would state the opposite of claims like this, just like a good far-away based propaganda source would do.
But this time, they added support to the claims which is bizarre

>Implying this isn't how the world has always worked

I'm happy someone finally came out and just said it. Enough with this bullshit tippy toeing around about "helping" people. That's never been anyone's intention ever. People who are pissed are pissed they didn't get what they wanted. Everyone was acting shocked when Trump said Afghanistan has a bunch of shit we want and we are going to get it one way or another. "But muh road, muh schools...". Please.

>germany gets gold back
>You're welcome world!
Huh?

Many countries that produce gold have been stacking it in their reserves, while countries that don't produce gold (or additionally to producing) have been stealing it all over the planet. Especially UK stolen like over 100 tons in the last 5 or so years.

>Especially UK stolen like over 100 tons in the last 5 or so years.
Where from?

all smoke and mirrors.
But I see what you are saying...something fishy is going on.

>something fishy is going on.
Agreed.

Libya and Venezuela comes to mind,
bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/bank-of-england-tears-up-its-gold-custody-contract-with-venezuelas-central-bank/

>bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/bank-of-england-tears-up-its-gold-custody-contract-with-venezuelas-central-bank/
Thanks heaps for that. I had no idea that this was going on.

Attached: 1551423366063.jpg (720x809, 54K)

>neo-colonialist, neocon manifesto = a couple of sentennces of pure greed

One day there will be so many people sick of this they will tear down the lazy, decadent elite just as the "barbarian hordes" did with the Roman empire

Attached: Elliott_Abrams03.jpg (980x551, 89K)

>still doesnt ISIS was made, supported by the CIA and mossad
come on son

Attached: Pelosi Kazar Milkers.jpg (900x702, 282K)

I knew something was up when we gave them "Safe Passage". We should of taken the gold and killed them.

"Safe Passage" ensures they can be re-cycled and re-used again in the future

Obama doesn’t represent us, nigger.

Which is it? The kikes or the sand niggers!?

When the FUCK will king nigger Obama be arrested for TREASON!? You know goddamn well he approved and ordered this.