Why is Jow Forums so aggressive?

why is Jow Forums so aggressive?
having a civil discussion on here is nearly impossible

Attached: 1502444935106.png (796x398, 82K)

because white bitches only act though on the internet

>Muslims
>Being capable of human speech
Kek

brown bitches only act tough when you're surrounded by 5 other brown cunts. when you're alone, you're quiet as a mouse, and you try your best to look annoyed at my presence.

Attached: 1546623175642.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

The whole fucking internet is aggressive. Civility is impossible.

Attached: 399EB851-F490-430E-84CE-26884AAE8B9B.jpg (500x383, 40K)

Attached: 1537569430251.jpg (255x250, 17K)

Attached: 1544670507993.png (805x1174, 487K)

Attached: 1529384714942.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

>t. faggot

>Krautbro:Why such anger?
>PakiShitstain: *angry ululating*

Shouldn't you be getting glassed right about now PakMan?

Krautbro: It's Jow Forums. Anger is the default. I'm down for civ convo. Stupidity and ignorance just make me angry. What's on your mind?

HOO HAA
NIGGER
HOO HAA

Attached: 1489397029886.jpg (354x423, 83K)

kill yourself you fragile german flower bitch faggot nigger go suck more muslim dick and raise more tanned children for your cunt wife you fucking starts-and-loses-both-world-wars piece of shit scat fetishist.

there's no need for civility here, don't expect it, fight for it

Go to safe space than.

Dub.s of truth

When your day to day requires you to be as suppressed as possible because showing your power level will end your academic/professional career as liberals and MSM spam you across social media for saying “nigger”, it needs an outlet somewhere

aggressiveness is how we have civil discussions, nigger

Fuck off bitch

Attached: pepe_boxing_npc.png (732x712, 84K)

do you think insulting others makes you tough?

Attached: 1502444935106.png (796x398, 89K)

not politics, meta thread

MODS

Aggression is at the core of politics. Every political act is an act of aggression.

proposing a political change isn't the same as calling your opponent a jew or cuck because you don't like his opinion

jewry dogs spam the board

I did not say they are the same.
I said politics is aggression.
It should not surprise you that political discussions are also aggressive.
Correctly used aggression in a discussion helps you win. The issue on Jow Forums is that many do not understand the concept of "correct use" .

Time for debate is over.

Default state of human interaction on the internet is aggression; because that's humanity's fucking default state.
The everyday pleasantries are a mask.

so now you act by calling others cuck on Jow Forums?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

This

>t. newfags

No, we just call people like you cucks.

Passivity doesn't get shit done or cause even blatantly necessary changes in a political system.
You have to aggressively fight to get the right to put up a fucking sign you pay for on your own property in a lot of places for fuck's sake. Only natural it gets amplified as issues actually take on increasing importance.

so how do you act?
if the time for debate is over, what are you doing on Jow Forums?

Because this site has been board has been dropping in quality with time as younger newfags flood it that are more familiar with Twitter format shitposting than forum posting. That and this place is circle jerk for people's egos masquerading LARPs as solutions to real world problems.

Fuck off, slavshit. Halts maul, du, Untermensch.

This is pretty true. It's always a Twitterfag or Discordfag when you see someone who can't hold a sentence, or someone who uses multiple linebreaks for what should be one sentence.

>Why isn't Jow Forums low energy and low testosterone like me?

Neither does blog-posting about how you're saving the white race just because you had 3 average 'white' kids in modern day Sodom and Gomorah :^)

And how would you know, fucking passive-aggressive memeflaggot. Go back to discord tranny kike.

The constant trolling makes people quick to go on the attack.

>civil discussion on Jow Forums, on pol of all places

>insulting people anonymously means you're high test
lmao

You learn to deal with it or fuck off to lovey-dovey places like Reddit. Get used to being called nigger, you faggot.
Hell, just fuck off anyway. Literally anywhere else has cleaner discussion, if you're hung up about that shit.

It's not so bad if every time somebody calls you a faggot you just pretend they called you a cool guy

Absolutely nothing is stopping you and someone else from having a civil, nuanced discussion. Oh no, some idiot replies to you and says "fag", surely you will perish!!!

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1546017352466.gif (834x870, 327K)

That would require you to have something interesting to talk about though. Its a lot easier to complain, to say Jow Forums is dying, like people said every single year of its existence.

you just proves OP's point stupid sandnigger.

>why is Jow Forums so aggressive?
Because we are all shitskins with low impulse control

I take what I dish out, where did I say anything about being tough? This is why you fags are so fucking annoying, you take what people say and then completely turn it into something else

>why doesn't Jow Forums treat my shitty ideas with the undeserved respect I'm accustomed to?
>don't we all deserve trophies for participation?
Fuck off, faggot.

here have an upvote, frendo

Attached: 1551463979166.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Lol all pakis I've met have been scrawny timid pussies

gentle reminder

Attached: eventhebergsaredisgusted.jpg (1048x720, 116K)

It’s not aggressive here, OP, you’re just a cocksucking faggot that’s basically a fucking imbecile because only a retarded fuck like you would say something this stupid.

Grow a set of nuts instead of gargling your boyfriends pair.

Shut the fuck up nigger roach. This is how real ideas get hammered out.

As you can see it's mostly Americans. If we want at least moderately intelligent dialogue and a semblance of white solidarity we have to get rid of the mutts.

seems you're right tbqh