I look a lot younger than I am. I'm 25, but I basically look 18 at most

I look a lot younger than I am. I'm 25, but I basically look 18 at most.
My boyfriend is almost 30. His colleagues went to the HR about the fact that he brought his "underage girlfriend" at work (I brought him lunch and talked to him a bit, we kissed goodbye)
How do I fix this? He's furious.

Attached: 1545095724727.jpg (1576x1260, 368K)

Have him complain to HR.

I'll tell him to. Can I do something? I feel really bad about this, I didn't want to cause him trouble.

Do it again. Many times. To piss off those people.

start act like a 25

I don't act like a kid at all.
I'm very cheerful around him, but I'm just in love. I can't help smiling or laughing at his jokes.

If they spread a rumor that he is dating someone underage when that is actually false information, it could be considered slander. Report to HR, or, if you want to keep it personal, show them some credential that proves your age , like a driver's license. If they still joke about it, then it's just them giving your bf a hard time.

As a 5'2 womanlet, I know that feel.

is right. Dress extra nice next time you visit him to piss 'em off.

Don’t do anything. I suspect there was more to the report than just “his girlfriend is underage”. That makes no sense to report that to work HR. You’re thinking like someone in high school.

They’re probably uncomfortable by your public displays of affection in their workplace. That’s not unreasonable, since you don’t even work there.

Answer my questions:
>Was he on lunch or company time when you showed up?
>Is this the first time you’ve showed up?
>How long did you stay?
>Did you display physical affection other than a quick peck goodbye?

Holy shit.

Roasties in the office got so mad they reported him to HRip

>he doesn't know that people go to HR for all sorts of irrelevant shit now

if only you knew how bad things really are

> I suspect there was more to the report than just “his girlfriend is underage”.
I'm going off what he told me. That they told the HR that he has brought an underage girl to work and was inappropriate with her.

>Was he on lunch or company time when you showed up?
On his lunch break. I know when he starts his break and showed up with food because he had a meeting in the morning and I wanted to cheer him up.
>Is this the first time you’ve showed up?
For lunch? Yes. I go pick him up sometimes after work if we are planning on going somewhere together.
>How long did you stay?
All his lunch break, we had some food together and then I left.
>Did you display physical affection other than a quick peck goodbye?
Not much. Maybe a couple of light pecks and some light touches, but we're not very touchy in public.

Yeah, it's a pain. I'm 5'1" myself, and super petite. And I have a very youthful face.
It's even worse because I work with kids so I'm often not really dressed my age, especially during the day. Plus no make up (kids are allergic and they tend to kiss me/touch me so I can't wear it), hair is always braided and stuff.
I feel horrible about it to be honest, he got called a pedo more than once.

I'd just keep on trucking, HR are demons with no soul but they'll see that that's pretty stupid, even if it's occasionally on company time.

Then this is a non-issue. Still do nothing. HR will do nothing and that’s the end. Maybe just go out for lunch instead so as not to fuel the fire.

all of your questions are irrelevant
>They’re probably uncomfortable by your public displays of affection in their workplace. That’s not unreasonable, since you don’t even work there.
no indication OP lives in saudi arabia
fuck outta here with your bullshit dude

They’re not irrelevant questions. If she was showing up and hanging out while he was being paid to work, they’d have every right to complain. Also, I’ve been a manager a different companies for many years. Most have actual policies about public displays of affection in order to handle situations exactly like these. I asked these questions to find out if HR actually had an issue they’d have to deal with. But she answered them honestly, and now I know they don’t, so my advice is to just ignore it all and keep being a grown up.

Youf bf might be a closet pedo if most of his ex gf are as petite as you.

Being short is not the same as being a child, dude. That's weird of you to say.
He's not a pedo in any way.

I’m 25 and my husband is 30 and no one says shit!

I'm sure that if I looked my age, no one would comment. But I don't.
Maybe you don't look like you're 16 like I do.

dress like an adult and keep your ID around, not much else you can do

O no, I'm a 5'3 male, AM I LOOKED AT AS A CHILD OOOOOH NOOOOOO.

Eh who cares. It's height. If anyone assumes or judges you based on your height (for example your problem) just DONT GIVA FUCK. Sure you feel bad for your bf but hey, he's putting up with it for you. I feel bad for my gf because people probably say stuff about her dating a guy shorter than her, but honestly, it makes me happier knowing she can put up with it

Take something bad and make something good with it

The absolute state of America. Where pedo hysteria means co-workers tattle on each other for having young looking adult girlfriends. Not even 10-20 years ago celebrities like Paul walker or Seinfeld dated 16 year olds openly. And only the extreme SJWs cared

It's not the height itself (even if it doesn't help), it's mostly the face. I have friends shorter than me that don't get this shit because their faces look their age.
I just look like a child. I have super chubby cheeks, huge eyes, not even a wrinkle, I don't wear make up, etc.

I don't care about what other people think by itself, it's a shame that my boyfriend gets shit about it all the time. I understand the weird looks, but I was scared he'll lose his job because of me.

>His colleagues went to the HR

How pathetic.

How is it even a HR problem?

I guess they wanted the HR to call the cops on him or some shit.

His private life is non of his colleagues business, especially if they are kind enough to frame him as a pedo. If hr questions him, or give him a hard time, just talk to them and prove your age.

He's just really mad and I feel terrible about this whole situation.

You shouldn't feel terrible because it's not your fault. The only people he should be mad at is his colleagues, and not you.

He should be mad but neither of you should feel terrible about this. If you bf hasn't already, just set HR straight but I would ask HR if this is the kind of gossip they think is conducive to a productive workplace. What you have is employees more concerned with peoples private lives than they are their own work. Most HR departments frown on that.