Question For White Men

>Return to God and Christ, forgive your parents, find inner peace, and free yourself of anger.
>blame others for the pain you feel. Direct your anger towards others and never address where your anger comes from.

What do you choose?

Attached: ColumbiaDude.png (998x1186, 873K)

>Implying you'll hear me answer over all the dicks you're sucking

I choose Christ

Attached: 5e578ce97d7a15512de51e1561890939.jpg (1358x2210, 315K)

>>Return to God and Christ, forgive your parents, find inner peace, and free yourself of anger.
i already have a great relationship with god.

>>blame others for the pain you feel. Direct your anger towards others and never address where your anger comes from.
being stared at and shoved over by niggers on the street evidently at the fault of the yidden.

Was in this guys class at Columbia. Bit of a sperglord to be honest, not an icon

Attached: CHRISTCUCKS.png (844x1052, 90K)

Attached: ggyugyuhhuih.png (895x446, 49K)

>>Return to God and Christ, forgive your parents, find inner peace, and free yourself of anger.
done this, doesn't get me laid

>>blame others for the pain you feel. Direct your anger towards others and never address where your anger comes from.
women are to blame though. anger comes from women

Imagine how much of a pussy my dad was. He had a mom who didn't let a heeb doctor mutilate his dick. He then married a narcissistic cunt of a woman who persuaded him to get mine cut just because "it looks better". I can forgive but I won't forget.

atta boy user.

you are literally a retard if you think that the jewish religion of Jesus' time was anything like it is today, and you are somehow even more of a retard if you think that Jesus was ethnically a European Jew

...who was also killed by jews. What's your point?

looks like you chose the blame others and never realize where your anger comes from route.

thats not an argument

These are empty vessels user. They do not know humility.

did you even read the bible?

Attached: CHRISTCUCKS2.png (870x782, 66K)

not an argument

>you are literally a retard if you think that the jewish religion of Jesus' time was anything like it is today,
Historical records indicate you are completely and utterly wrong.
> and you are somehow even more of a retard if you think that Jesus was ethnically a European Jew
Historical record of kike behavior indicates that all of the kike groups behave in the same way and genetic evidence clusters them all together regardless.

Attached: 1540688989943.png (754x941, 436K)

The entire accusation and trial was from the Sanhedrin as detailed in the synoptic gospels. The Roman authorities received a "convicted" Christ and carried out the will of the Jewish Pharisee.

Attached: Lul.jpg (1484x1079, 285K)

Mossad did 9/11 real Christians know this and Lavon, USS Liberty, King David your days are numbered kikes

>im finally free of ang...
>trannies now allowed in olympics

>the Jews killed a super duper powerful jew but he was cool with it even though he could have done magic shit and it was carried out by a person in absolute power who ruled the place but wasn't powerful enough to stop the bad jews so you should still worship a jew who died and was too weak to fight back or was suicidal
WOW WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THE KEKING

Attached: 2.png (241x209, 7K)

free of anger
WHATS THAT? A GAY
KILL HIM

>Return to God and Christ, forgive your parents, find inner peace, and free yourself of anger.
>t. jesse lee peterson