What makes you get up in the morning?

what makes you get up in the morning?
i don't want to do anything
i just want to sit in my room and jerk off and shitpost all day
worst of all, im content with myself

Attached: 1547070977172.png (840x854, 545K)

>what makes you get up in the morning?
That today will be the day that I change and I won't spend all day jerking off and shit posting. Been saying that for the past decade.

A few things:
1. I'm in college and I need to get shit done in order to get my degree and my dream job.
2. I have a girlfriend and I need to get shit done for her to keep liking me. I also like her a lot and I enjoy spending time with her and making her happy.
3. I need to get shit done because I want others to hold me in high esteem. I like being nice and helpful to others, because I will increase their standarts and they will try to be nice in return. I feel like I'm helping my society get better.

fuck i wish i was in college. i got near perfect math sat score and i was applying for stem but wasn't accepted anywhere, even the safe choices. i bet its the jews fault for making diversity quotas or muh evil russians

habits. I'm used to my alarm going off and heading in for a shower then breakfast and by then I'm pretty much ready to start my day.

The fact that I like coffee and enjoy doing a combination of isometrics and yoga upon waking up.--- Don't know what I'd do without this kind of psychosis.

i like coffee
how did you develop the habit in the first place?

a lot pills, my mother cries about everything, father yells to everybody in this house and look like he want to kill me but acts normal around other people besides that ones he lives with, my brothers don't talk to me, I don't have friends and I really think that somebody will kill me if I leave my house because I look weak and I know people who hates me to death, my answer is pills dude.

I gotta pay the fucking rent I don't have the luxury of living with mommy and daddy who pay for everything

Why not do something to eat out of that situation instead of becoming a toxic person? You should grow out of it and become the best version of you. Just smoke weed, don't abuse pills.

Move the computer out of your bedroom, dummy.

hmm ill try that

Honestly this

Fucking this.

Most people don't get to wax and wane about how pitiful their situation is and how hard it is to get out of bed because they have jobs and responsibilities and bills.

I have little sympathy for people like you, OP.

The one thing that gets me up in the morning is my boyfriend and our beautiful house together
It’s my only motivation for getting up and going to work- so I can help cover the rent and do we can afford food and nice things
He’s doing a traineeship so he doesn’t earn much money so for the next few years I need to stay in a job I absolutely hate working so we can get through.

The thought of him doing what he loves gets me through it.
Otherwise I’d probably be in the same boat as you user..

This one is comfy.

Attached: 1547182125820.png (814x764, 886K)

>I’m content with myself

You and I both brother. This is the worst part.

Attached: AE86C567-DAF0-4D13-A253-AE8975F95DB4.jpg (444x444, 31K)

The only thing that gets me up every day is looking forward to messages from the guy I love... that and coffee.

If you're content, then what's the problem?

I don¿t really know. I'm still here because I love someone very dear, and my failure isn't up to debate.

I wake up because I think I want to know what my life could be like if I gave everything I had. I'm curious.

>how do you form habits

I’m not that guy
But you form habits by forcing yourself to do it until it becomes natural

I was working a 5am job and had to get up at 4am

Now I can’t sleep in past 6 even if I have nothing on

I have a "save the world" complex

the cortisol rush when i realize i'll get fired if i don't get to work in 30. if you do well with caffeine, try half a pill on awakening, then wallow for another 20 mins until it kicks in.

supplements. I take a caffeine pill, l-theanine, NAC, a whole food multivitamin, and a digestive enzyme/pre/probiotic, and I take it with some small amount of food or a beverage, and I basically don't have shit days anymore, just "off" ones

I have lots of shit I want to accomplish, and after wasting years rotting away playing video games, I want to get the most out of every moment of the rest of my life

Pure anger and will power.

That picture accurately describes the state of my soul for the past year and half

Ive been working a 6am job and have to wake up at 4:30 for a bit over a year and I still have yet to develop a habit.

I guess it’s also the fact that my body refuses to sleep early and I hate who I work for.

Idk even tho i have no friends, i'm shy and don't know how to talk to people i still wake up hating myself and trying to change myself. I guess that's what keeps me going

Good luck man. You can do it.

>rent
I hope you mean mortgage. Otherwise you don't own it. I mean even with a mortgage you don't really own it until you have it paid off, but at least you are working towards ow worship.

I dunno i just do

Why does it matter.. lol
It’s our first time living out of home

I have chronic illness that puts me at risk for clots, am on blood thinners for life and have fucked up legs - the right one broke a couple of years ago and has permanent nerve damage and swelling, and I got diagnosed with a large DVT in the left one half a month ago that is still in there.

I don’t know what it is, but some force makes me get up everyday and run and do everything I can in all areas of my life although I feel like fucking Sissophys and am screaming internally. A big middle finger to adversity I guess, I spit in the face of hardship and will kick and scream all the way to the grave. It’s some weird primal force inside us that keeps us going.

Because I like that I am universally small. It make me fell better. In my opinion you are content because you are used to it. simply force yourself I guess to do stuff, just for the sake of not feeling like shit.

I'm trying to diet. That makes me get out of bed and weigh my breakfast and log it. Makes me feel like I'm doing stuff. Lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks.

My dogs and cats. Also my internship that I really love and my supervisor. The guy inspires me to do more than just sit in my room and play video gamesmanship all day.

>what makes you get up in the morning?
my alarm clock and my parents

I stopped having "dreams" and instead started to make plans.