I was bored and made a fake tinder with Chad pics. Within 4 hours I got 20 matches and almost all who swiped me first...

I was bored and made a fake tinder with Chad pics. Within 4 hours I got 20 matches and almost all who swiped me first. And the thing is they’re all 9/10’s. Where did my genetics go wrong /adv?

Attached: D557603E-7CC8-4817-9E44-CFDF5A9F1D92.jpg (750x700, 211K)

You can't blame genetics if you don't bother going to the gym.

>Where did my genetics go wrong
at your birth

why do you care about those STD ridden whores

dunno man, there's mountains of evidence supporting the idea that women prefer to date tall, white guys even over shorter, jacked brown dudes

No it's not "all women" but it's enough that it's affected how the dating market works in 2019 and well before

Maleena and Grace are generous 7s after extensive cleanup.

This is why your guys' lives suck: your perspective has been blown the fuck out by Jow Forums or whatever crack you're on. Amazing too, though, considering these girls probably have the personality of pufferfish-- great until something goes slightly wrong and then they're toxic.

And yeah. Imagine finding shallow girls by doing something shallow. Simply flabbergasting.

Being short unironically isn't that bad.
It works as a pleb filter so you can filter out dumb roasties and not waste your time with them.

Then again I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend.

Tinder has done irreparable damage on society, and even though it's dying now, it's still ruined us.

Of course they prefer. Just like you probably prefer a stacked blonde girl to a petite brunette.

Doesn't mean either of you will get one.

>genetics

Show me these chad pics. I bet there is a naked 6 pack of a fanatic lowfat% bodybuilder + expensive hairstyle/barber + expensive clothes

All achievable without genetics.

>Attractive men are attractive
More news at 10.

>dunno man, there's mountains of evidence supporting the idea that women prefer to date tall, white guys even over shorter, jacked brown dudes
And where is your proof? Women do not prefer lanky men over strong men, but they do prefer their own race

post chad face

>mountains of evidence

Show me where Mount Evidence is so that I can see it and climb through it myself, cause this just sounds like more r9k bullshit.

>society
>us

You would have been unable to get a 20 years ago.

>You would have been unable to get a 20 years ago.

*get a date 20 years ago

all these meme apps made dating for losers waaaaaaaay easier than having to walk up to girls and call them on their house phone and shit in the 90s. Plus online dating had been around for 15 years easy. Tinder didn't destroy society you're just looking for more excuses you zoomer

Do people even use Tinder for dates?

That's is actually what people use it the most for.

Maybe not the most, but the wild west days of OH BOY I CAN HAVE SEX WITH THIS BORED COLLEGE STUDENT DOWN THE ROAD AND THIS ASIAN CHICK WANTS TO FUCK IN THE WOODS are pretty much gone.

Sure a lot of people use it just to hook up, but probably as much if not more of them also just use it as a regular dating app.

It's literally the same thing as meeting girls in bars. Some want some fucc before the night is over & never want to see you again after the night is done, and others are there just take things slow and go on nice dates after getting your number

>brown
If you are brown, you should date brown people. If you like the looks of white people, your should not part take in diminishing their numbers.

how would one write bio with intention to date

>muh genocide
The jews need to pick up the pace and just end the whites.

>fake tinder account

It’s tinder you retard women only go on there for self esteem boost and when there bored don’t take that shit serisouly.

this OP

Don't get too riled up. They would probably block you after they find out you are a retard anyway.

They're prolly all fake as well (or dudes posing as girls, which would still be fake).

As a guy who's had a lot of success using tinder as a dating platform, from my experience your bio shouldn't reflect anything more than your sense of humor or little tidbits about you;
>I'm user,
> 6'1",
> Accounting Major,
>swipe right and I'll let you pet my dog
putting what you're specifically looking for is off putting to a lot of girls because a lot of girls on tinder don't exactly know what they want. Your first and foremost goal is getting them to meet up with you, otherwise there is 0% chance of you being able to date them. In my experience when a girl meets a guy she likes, she will basically mold herself and her expectations of the relationship to whatever the guy wants it to be, That's why I'm saying you should focus your energy on making that initial spark, once you get their attention you will be surprised how easy it is to get what you want.

>women like attractive men
holy shit no way how is that possible