25 y/o white male police officer who works in a black and hispanjc dominated police department in a >90% black and...

25 y/o white male police officer who works in a black and hispanjc dominated police department in a >90% black and hispanic city/town. AMA

>Most of the higher up supervisors are white, go figure

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

not politics faggot go open your throat with a butter knife

How do you not shoot fucking retards everyday? Seriously you must have the restraint of a kindergarden teacher.

How many dead or severely beaten mudsharks since you started?

I hope you arrest for weed possession at every chance. It gives a permanent mark on their record, keeps them out of college and without 2A rights, and they stay on their side of the tracks.

The amount of lowly educated, inarticulate, arrogant, selfish, childish, and just flat out stupid people I've dealt with has made me lose all faith in "the black community's" ability to ever dig themselves out of the cultural and economic hole they're in. Stupidity breeds stupidity and these people aren't going anywhere, so be prepared for the same bullshit 50 years from now. Here's a good story:

>Do traffic stop
> Black guy has like three violations including speeding, cell phone usage, and heavily tinted windows.
>Me and my (black) partner give him a break on the more serious cell phone and speeding charges, instead give him the 75 dollar tinted window ticket and call it even
> Guy starts complaining about how we have nothing better to do
>We tell him we gave him a break and pretty much to deal with it
>We hop back into the cruiser and get ready to pull off
>Guy aggressively and quickly hops out of car
>Me and partner remain calm and hop out quickly, without our hands even near our guns, knowing that there's a very small chance this dude is actually gonna start shooting and more likely than not he's just pissed
>He starts ogga booging and I basically tell him to shut the fuck up and leave.
>Demands our badge number
>Despite what you see on TV we are not required to give that stuff.
>Lolno.jpeg
>He smiles and says he's glad we "did that", implying he has us on something.
>He drives away and 20 minutes later we find out he went to the police department to say we drew our guns on him
>Body camera footage reviewed by sergeant, guy is told to fuck off. The end

Somehow this retard thought us jumping out now gave him a open and shut case to say we drew our guns on him, despite the fact that we were wearing body cameras. If he wanted to say we drew our guns on him he could have without "baiting" us into jumping out, as if though we had to do certain steps first in his mind to build a good case against us. I have a million more like this

tell more i want to know

One post

How do black/hispanic police officers view their own communities?

We do. Will be legalized in NJ soon though

>these people aren't going anywhere

What would they do if we simply stopped all welfare?

How was the academy? Any plans to promote?

Are the muds you work with retarded like the ones you serve in the community? Has your black partner fucked any women you've pulled over? Are you on the take?

Hispanics are honorary whites when it comes to policing. Never had a race issue with one of them and they are redpilled as fuck on their cultures shortcomings. Blacks not so much; they seem to just accept it for what it is, and accept their place as one of the rare few who keep their own under control. They're all still ghetto as fuck and absolutely hate whittey and bring up the race card in a joking/passive aggressive way whenever they get the chance. Nigs gonna nig

Some guy came into the police department attempting to make a police report regarding 10,000 dollars he sent to several twitter accounts over the last year claiming to be associated with, and on occasion to actually be, Soulja Boy. They claimed they'd get him a record deal but needed money to set it up first. It's obviously a form of fraud but because he willingly sent them the money it's not criminal in nature, but rather a civil matter . He left the police station yelling fuck the police

Attached: TuckerCarlsongasprices.jpg (800x461, 43K)

Do you have any funny stories? like people so retarded you just laugh at their stupidity

Yes they are. No he hasn't but he fucked a pregnant and married security guard of a housing project. And no I am not on the take. Even if there was a "take" in that shithole city it'd consist of kfc coupons and 40's, these guys ain't rich you know

Was alright. They're leaning much more towards academics/knowing the law nowadays then just making you run and do push ups. And we just had a huge promotion spree with 9 officers

How corrupt are spic cops?

One time I went to a call for an active domestic, I got there and the dude was on the front lawn hollering about his prepaid card his girl had, so I got it for him from her and he thanked me and proceeded to say his life was "gonna do a full 360" while walking away all happy. The urge to call him a retard and explain directional rotation was strong, but it was also funny as hell

>Body cameras
I remember back in the Bush administration when they were first suggested that they would completely revolutionize policing black and brown communities. What do you think the real effects of body cameras are? Do they help you more than they help the nigs?

Did he get charged with filing a fake report?

I was a cop for 15 years dude. Finally switched to the private industry and will never look back. Put in a few more years and then gtfo.

Do you keep a scatter gun at the ready?

Attached: side_gun_mount2.jpg (350x248, 33K)

>you must have the restraint of a kindergarden teacher
And in kindergarten the kids throwing the tantrums don't have guns. (Except in Shitcongo.)

I too admire OP's restraint.

Overall I feel they hinder us. What is absolutely true though is the number of citizen complaints have dropped dramatically, as they know with us wearing body camera's will disprove their bullshit claims. However I feel they hinder us in that EVERYTHING has to be done by the book now. Chasing a guy in a foot pursuit? Better yell "stop police" several times or their lawyer can claim in court they didn't know it was a police officer chasing them. Got a guy clearly fighting and resisting? Better yell "stop resisting" 20 times while you're fighting so the lawyer can't claim in court the guy didn't know what to do and was scared. Gotta get loud and tell a rowdy family member to shut the fuck up and let you handle the volatile domestic situation? Better be careful because that whole family that was fighting is now down at the police station reporting you. Need to choke someone fuck out because hey you're in a fight right? Fuck it let's fight? Chokeholds are forbidden now you're getting sued or disciplined and its on camera.

Fucking faggots

Do you realize that you are the front line of the ZOG keeping the White man from defending his future?

>AMA
you have to go back.

You realize because I'm on /pol I know about the (((problems))) in our society, and me locking up hood rats isn't helping (((them))) at all?

What would you say the percentage of officers that have this awareness is though?

In relation to the (((question)))? Not many, requires actual looking into and knowledge of histor. In relation to things race relations and race realism however, all of them.

OK Thanks

Your people will need more like you

if you really are a cop I hope you are found out and fired.

Imbecilic antisemite

Stfu faggot

how hard is it for white men to become cops these days?

>arrests people for weed while knowing his superiors and local politicians are involved in child trafficking and doing nothing
>enforces NJ unconstitutional gun laws

I know you are larping but it is still my duty as an American to tell you to kys. You do more to subvert our country and help (((them))) than some 15 year old with a dimebag

Attached: kumiko_fuck_you.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Look ma, i spotted the kike