Why are white supremacists usually white trash?

Why are white supremacists usually white trash?

Attached: 1551487495632.jpg (640x494, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90nyz0GmWCw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because before the internet, the only reason people had to hate minorities was just pure, meaningless hate.

Nowadays, a quick google search can show you well-sourced statistics that prove minorities are bad.

Attached: SAT.png (676x528, 35K)

The obvious ones are. Hiding your power level is not a meme and a lot of professionals do it given our current western culture. You have to play the game to move up and declare belief when reputation and clout has already been formed.

>because thats the only thing they have to make themselves feel relevant in this world where intellectuality praised above all other characteristics

Because the smart ones wear suits and thus aren't easily identifiable via photographs?

>the only reason people had to hate minorities was just pure, meaningless hate.
Based on what?

Isnt that Yiddish on their shirts ?

Attached: 1551231632972.png (560x407, 40K)

It wasn't meaningless its called living life, interacting with minorities is red pilling enough once done regularly.

1400 SAT reporting in

That's exactly what is NOT happening anymore. That's the problem. If some low class whites can appreciate greatness and meritocracy, they deserve credit for it.

Some people just want a simpler life.
No niggers and Jews. Is that too much to ask?

>Why are white supremacists usually white trash?
The ones who have nothing to lose will out themselves first. The rest are just quiet about it.

No, before the internet the only whites who hated niggers learned to hate them from being around them. You're only around niggers if you live in a ghetto and you only live in a ghetto if you're a nigger or a scumbag white.

Because they are from the South and have to interact with blacks more than anyone.

Supremacist ideologies and bad education/lower socio enonomic segemets of society go hand in hand

What a surprise

lol that's not true white flight remember lol it was all propaganda by the media that set the narrative, whites didn't even know many blacks personally before the Internet age and many still don't know more than a handful personally.

SAT measures how good of a goy you are.

>The tramp stamp

Devilish!

>why are zionists usually kike scum
Sounds a bit different when you races doesn't it?

>Nigs move in
>normal whites move out because nigs are gross
>scum whites are all thats left, join klan

y'know, just like i said?

Attached: 1536534148492.png (499x554, 100K)

I'm never gonna throw whites under the bus unless they start acting like actual niggers. I love hanging out with poor whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=90nyz0GmWCw

Because those of us who are white trash live shitty lives, and therefore, we see through anti-white propaganda easier than our brainwashed wealthier brethren.

They are not and you know but you are a sperg ass flaky liberal fuck who uses propaganda because you lack any real values character or morality. your kind will be hunted down and killed i promise

no you idiot that's not how it went all the whites moved the banks paid them too lol learn some history

the idea of whites running in terror for their bed sheets when they see and black family moving in next door is hilarious

The entire redpill on race was a common subject of discussion among academics and the elites before WW2, it's really just a product of dogma, mass social coercion and the surety of ostracization that left only the outcasts and social rejects to hold the lines.

Even White trash are special and unique :3
youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4

Because we chose not to know them you fucking twat

why are black supremacists usually niggers?

you like heroin/pills/meth?

/thread

that is a truly thoughtless question..... coming from a fellow leaf to boot. yarg. must be trudeau looking for some advice

It's actually he other way around. If you've actually seen and talked to blacks you would understand how normal they were.

kek

Attached: 1549260655393.jpg (293x301, 11K)

That’s not even the white mans language (English) on their shirts. What kind of nigger runes are those anyways?

>Why are white supremacists usually white trash?
They arn't, most are lowkey enough to not lose their nice jobs by sperging out and going full 1488 in public

Before the internet, white trash still had to live near blacks. Their muh lived experience tells them minorities are terrible.

I’m from a upper-middle-class background (zero shitskins in my neighborhood growing up) and I was taught to hate niggers by my dad at a very yong age (practically since I was able to talk and understand people) I know I am far from the only one too

Pretty sure there were well sourced statistics written in books before the internet, but the boomers probably destroyed all of them because it went against their multicultural dogma. Not gonna work when the sources are immortal.

Russian

>tramp stamp
>probably younger than the number on her shirt
wew

Thats cyrillic you fucking mong

1400 SAT, 130+ IQ, 100k+/year

damn.. nazis get all the best girls

Attached: klq5sxr72ugz.jpg (640x480, 47K)

the same reason niggers are usually trash, right?

So the banks worked against their own interests just to fuck black people over? Easy there, big guy. I'm gonna need a huffington post/vox source on that.

Shaddup leaf
You’re talking smack on Dixie and you’ve never even been, it’s because when we grew up we were told the truth about the civil war. It’s our rebel nature. The media has always demonized us, but we’ve always been here. White nationalist as hell and never sorry about it

Attached: ABBD1705-8DB1-4BCA-B349-15BAC6AB2B3A.jpg (299x187, 16K)

>Stamp tramp.
Ruined.

wew nice cunny

White Trash are still better than rich niggers.