ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
[YouTube] The Unspoken “Secret” to EVERY Transformation! (embed)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: asktheoppositegender1.png (1000x1000, 485K)

Okay... so if a girl isn't interested in you, she'll make that CLEAR, right?
I know that immediately kinda makes it sound like I'm stalking or obsessing over a girl, but I'm not really, its just I did something a little stupid and know I'm worried.
I don't wanna talk about what it is, that's not important to me right now.
I just want to know... if a girl isn't interested it would be DENIAL or something related to that or maybe some desire to keep trying to convince someone who directly said no to my face that would make me think like OK I still have a shot?
Like... so...

I mean what are some examples of times you've rejected a guy, ladies? Have you ever been too nervous to reject a guy? What if a guy spammed you with text or he said something odd in a text would you say something back if you wanted him to stop or you thought he was creepy or you weren't interested? You would right? Generally? And that wouldn't change based on whether you initially fell for him or not?

We assume this isn't a Tinder situation, by the way. Fuck Tinder.
Tinder/Bumble is part of the reason I'm worried about texting women now. A major part actually...

This would be a situation with a guy you physically met.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, should I text her tomorrow? It makes sense she didn't respond to my text, because there was no prompt to respond, but should I just text her tomorrow?
But then what do I say? Do I acknowledge it? Do I ignore it?
I don't know what to do.
Do I just wait until I can physically meet her in a couple days?

Most of the time, unless someone directly asks me out, I don't directly reject them.
I normally just ignore someone if their texting got too much and I felt uncomfortable.

Do you have a reason to text her tomorrow? If no, no.

Just met a high school senior at my first college party yesterday. We're both 18, one month apart. I like her a lot and I got her Snap. We talked for a couple minutes over text and I wanna continue things but I don't know how to behave.

I already messaged her asking if she wants to grab food tomorrow but IDK if she likes me. My older friend says I have a chance/she might/probably likes me.

Attached: 1547790063402.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

I'm a college freshman, by the way

...That doesn't help because under the circumstances, I can see a very clear reason why she might not respond that isn't related to rejection or annoyance.

She told me to 'hit her up' about study grouping, and I felt like there was more to what she was saying at the time, but I didn't really do that.

I guess I would take successive lack of response as a hint to...
That's a really shitty way to handle it though especially since it just makes the guy wonder if you lost your phone or something. I mean honestly if she's not any more mature than that, then...

I mean, you can't really tell everyone who texts you "I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with you, in case you were wondering". I signal it by avoiding further contact with the person.

I mean if she thinks I'm a creep then that sucks but fine. I think there's other girls I could try and talk to.

Man I really wish those psychologists would get back to me. The internet is becoming an increasingly worse medium for this.

Hey, random question here.

When I write the Education Part in my CV, should I also mention my High School's and my other School's names?

Or is just the name of my college enough?

College is enough.

REEEEE SOMEONE HELP ME

Thanks user. Have a nice day.

Yeah well

I mean I wouldn't even be bothered if she just wanted to be friends.
In any case, I guess I'm just worried. Maybe I really should try and see what happens if I try to talk to her next class just so it involves a human to human thing instead of text under a piece of glass.

Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions.

What do girls think about guys who have been abstaining from sex until they find the right person?

I'm 26 and have focused on my career to the point where I've never had a girlfriend, so much as had sex with a girl. Does that make me more or less appealing to a potential mate?

A female friend of mine, when I met her seemed like a really fun, confident person, with lots of friends. Now I know her better, and I realize that she’s just lonely and insecure, and kinda just feeds off of male attention.

She has some wonderful qualities but like should I bother keeping her around? I feel like I should, but I can also see how she’s kinda a toxic person.

What does this have to do with
>Ask the opposite gender anything
?

I'm sorry but I needed a quick help and figured this thread is the best to get fast replies.

What did she say to getting food?

As long as you're aware of her issues and don't get dragged into them, and as long as you're getting a decent friendship out of it, I don't see the issue with being friends. Everyone's got their own shit to deal with.

Depends on the girl and on your hang ups.
If you're the kind of guy who expects to find a 26 year old virgin and makes women feel like shit if they had a couple partners, heh, less appealing in general.
If you're nice, it could be appealing to some girls.

...No? The best thread for that is GIOYC
You can sort by post count in the catalog, you know.

How do people normally find their footing sexually and start forming healthy sexual relationships?

Girls who are nervous around guys
Do you still have guy friends?
I have a female friend who jovially greets other females but acts nervous around me.

She's not into me, and I don't think I've seen her do that with other guys either, so I'm guessing she's just nervous around guys, but we hang out all the time together.

Sounds like my ex. Threw me out once she found new boy toys.

You know what what? No.

I need to stop. When I think about what I did, what I said, I can see some very clear line of thought for why its not that bad.
I can also see how she might think it was weird.
But the reasoning for why I would send such a text is still there.
I need to calm down and see what happens next class. Act like nothing happened.
It was just additional information like that other user said in a different thread and fuck it I'm owning the fact that this is a repost too.

But if she thinks otherwise, then fine. I just have to accept that I could've worded it better and, even though I sincerely can't really do anything about how upset I would be about that, I need to just accept that and talk to someone else.

It just sucks because its been so long...
Yeah. So if anything, the creepiest I've ever been is worrying about it so much.
My worry in a way borders on obsession, and that's when its really a problem.
So I just need to stop worrying about it and try and talk to her.

I'm not sure what words to use, but I'll just act like nothing happened and I intended for it this way. I think that should work best.

>girl asks to not get ghosted
>makes you promise
>ghosts you

Well then

Dude. I hear I'm not supposed to talk to lame ass 26 year olds here but shut up and decide which church to larp in. Find a young farmers daughter. A young lady will appreciate the pizza and Netflix that you can afford and the father will be happy for a responsible older but young man who can take care of the girl. Find a young one. Do something like this.

And it can't be that weird if I ask her whether or not that was weird.
I just need to ask it the right way with the right expression and the right smile and conversational transition and I think I can do that if that's how I choose to do it.

Every time.

Unless there's a good reason, pack your bags and try your luck elsewhere.

Girls

I've been seeing a new girl for the last few months. I've never been so madly into someone before. (No im not a KHV)

I pretty much oggle over her through text, and say tons of cute witty things. I was never like this before her.

I just started thinking im doing it too much, but it never feels like a chore. I say nice things because I get excited when I think of her. My question is, at what point does it become a turn off?

Except I'm not really going to ask. Its really more like dismissal but yeah.

Time to redirect everything I learned and all this motivation from becoming less of a human shell to and somehow now really feeling more that there is more to do in this life than what I do for myself to other things.

If I am to love someone, I should try also to live my life appropriately and succeed at my goals. This is some dumb crush right now, but if I think about my homework and exercise and everything as something I'm doing for someone else I feel like that's motivation now.
So that's what I'll do.
Enough.

she said she was busy that day

She's not interested.

Next time my advice is not to just jump straight to asking a girl out. No matter what advice you hear around here about how you shouldn't make friends with girls or that you should be direct, the fact is that dating random dudes is high risk for women. If you spend a couple of weeks chatting to her and building a base line relationship she is far more likely to want to hang out with you than some girl you just met.

damn, ok. Just for a safe chance, should I ask again for next Saturday?

No you should take a hint.

A girl who is interested but sincerely busy will offer you an alternative. "hey I'm busy tomorrow but what about the day after?"

Failing to take the hint makes you look creepy. Right now you're find but as soon as you miss that signal you're a creep.

This.
Women are cowardly so you gotta understand their passivity means that they’re not interested.

ok. my friends also added her on snap at the party. should i just unfollow?

As long as you don't let her take advantage of you and stay aware of her shortcomings, things should be fine

confidence breeds confidence
You WILL be rejected. Often. Keep on and you'll find where you fit in.

Unfollow. Move on. Work on yourself. The shit will happen and you won’t even realize it. Trust me.
Don’t force it. Be patient. Youre a man, you only increase in value past your 30s.

I wouldn't bother unfollowing. It's more petty and rude than anything. Just don't speak to her unless she speaks to you. You can be friendly and all just don't go out of your way to talk to her.

ok. I guess I feel bad. Makes me feel unworthy. I hate college dating.

>I hate college dating.
In that case I've got some bad news for you about what dating after college is like. Right now you have several years worth of opportunities to meet and talk to girls with all the pretext you could ever ask for. It only gets harder after this.

At the end of the day though you aren't unworthy because one girl turned you down. Unlike us, girls are more selective up front about dating. You and I might chance a date with a girl we've only talked to a little if she asked us out, and then ditch her later if it didn't go well, but girls will ditch you sooner rather than going on the date.

Disagree.
You have the right to remove people that don’t do anything for you at any time.
You’re feeling unworthy is probably why you shouldn’t deal with her. Work on yourself and why you feel that way. She ain’t royalty and she has the same problems as anyone else.
She’s probably also hella unremarkable.

>You have the right to remove people that don’t do anything for you at any time.
Of course. It does still look petty and/or rude to her though.

It's just what I'd do in his shoes. If this were a girl he had been dating a while then yeah I'd delete her but for a random he asked out once it doesn't seem worth the effort. All it does is boost her ego that she affected him so strongly, and then it becomes a story she tells her friends about some dude who got super butthurt after talking for a couple of minutes.

Rejection is actually much lower on my list of concerns than you might think

You don’t know what it looks like to her. She may not care. You also shouldn’t care about looking petty of rude for removing people. If she wants to tell a story about someone dropping her then she’s the one who’s actually butthurt

>girl will be flirty and warm to me
>im not really interrsted in her because she has own things going on
>but i crave physical contact cuz im lonely and developmental issues i guess
>ask her for hug
>shes reluctant or outright repulsed

Weird
Coming from holding eachother by waist and heavily flirting and now shes cold to me. But still craves my attention

Shes just leading me on right

Back in my highschool days, me and my guy friends would basically turn into animals once we entered the lockerooms before and after PE (hence "lockeroom talk", a good amount of bullying, and overall "broness"). is this something that only guys do or do girls do something like this too?

I've developed a lot of feminine mannerisms after being the only male in the household for almost my whole life. How much do girls care about this? My looks are 8/10 and I don't have much social anxiety, just in case that's relevant.

Please bawss gib me the pussy please?!

Guys, you know how some butts have little folds under them and some have big folds and some don't have any at all? Do you have a preference for one or does it not even register in your mind? Pic related.

Attached: DDF2AC70-0260-4FAA-9D5A-EFE01FE344F0.jpg (640x684, 120K)

as long as you're not fat it's all good

I'm assuming you're a triple wide

when were actually studying an ass. yes. we judge it but it doesnt matter THAAAT much. like its not a sexual make-or-break, but more of a ?man i would like her ass a bit more if it was less flabby"

Doesn't register. I like the woman I'm crushing on's ass because it's hers and I want her.

I'm dating a guy and we act and behave like boyfriend and girlfriend, we hold hands, talk about our lives, kiss and cuddle, spend days and nights together. But he says he's not ready for a relationship, even though he always keeps saying how I'm the right kind of woman to date. Is he just lying then?

That depends on the girl.
For me personally, it would probably be at the point where it looks like you're obsessed

Dudes

Say you're a virgin in your late twenties. Maybe a KHV. This is 50% fussiness and 50% laziness / having no motivation / being occasionally turned down. Is there anything a woman who isn't your preferred type can do to maybe get a chance?

I'm not assuming desperation, I just know I have no idea what's going on in other people's heads.

>Say you're a virgin in your late twenties. Maybe a KHV.
hmm let me get into my mind palace to visualise this bizzare and foreign concept.

for real though depends on the person, if they are holding out for the perfect human there's not much you can do till they take them self out of that mind set. You may be totally able to get through to them and go out and be a couple but every bit of trouble is going to end in "I wouldn't have this problem if you were perfect"

More info: he said we're fwb, which feels like a slap in the face after all we've done and said. I know we have to talk about it and we're gonna, but if I'm gonna be fully honest, I think I'm going to cry. And that might make things even worse by making me seem clingy and not worth keeping. I just feel so hurt.

It's an awful feeling, but now you know how serious he takes you - he doesn't. Back off accordingly, and when he starts getting lovey dovey tell him
>I'm not comfortable with that if we're just fwb.
He'll get the message right quick.

On the other hand, if you're good at separating emotions and sex + he's good, ONLY hang out when you guys fuck and then leave.

Shouldnt have out out so easy

Hahaha very witty, I like it. Ah that's fair, so nothing really unless they decide for themself?

I waited for over a month, by which time we had spent nights together and dinner dates and all sorts of things

tell him you're wanting a serious relationship, if he isn't completely down with that or gives you some wishy washy "maybe" bullshit tell him he's back to wanking.

So that's how girls get into relationships? Withhold things until guys get serious about them?

Are you saying that if you were uncomfortable with someone else, you'd continue to spend intimate time with them?

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. I'm comfortable with my guy and he with me, and we spend lots of intimate time together. I don't get how we're suddenly fwbs and nothing more.

I always see this chica in the library and she doesn't seem to be a Stacey.

She never looks at me even though I'm not ugly by any means. Am I just not her type?

>I don't get how we're suddenly fwbs and nothing more.
I told you what happened, jesus.
>but now you know how serious he takes you - he doesn't
If you had made a post about being totally nonchalant about the matter, I'd tell you to just enjoy the ride. But you've made it known you're hurt enough to cry, so don't get any more tangled with this guy if he's not going to be as serious as you want a guy to be about you. I'm not telling you this as a ploy to get him to want you, I'm telling you this so you can go do other things and not waste your time.

I could easily stop having sex with him. But if I stopped hanging out with him, I would miss him too much. If he really cares about me like he said, would he still want to see me if I took some distance?

But the thing is, I'm lonely and he kind of is my best friend. I have other friends but others haven't consistently wanted to spend time with me, take me to do fun stuff, or just stay in for days. Nobody else has had that kind of time for me, and my other friends aren't even that busy.

>If he really cares about me like he said
he said you're FWB, aka a fleshlight with a heartbeat

Don't hang out with someone out of desperation. When they leave, you will be left in despair.

You really wanna see how good of a person he is? 1000 USD says if you cut off the sex he'll want to hang out less. That's how much of a friend he is. You don't need that kind of person.

>Ask out coworker last week.
>Rejected.
>Ask for advice here on how to handle it and if I should avoid her.
>People say no and to just act normal like its no big deal.
>See her today
>Ask her how her weekend was
>"Oh good, I went to X restaurant"
>I reply "Oh I've never been there, I've heard it is great and I've always been meaning to go"
>She replies "We should go together sometime."

??????????????????????

how did she "reject" you

you her and her boyfriend of course silly

Right, i will do that then. I'll stop having sex.

I guess he was lying about caring about me. He just really didn't seem like a fuckboy at all, but I guess he just played me.

Is she British?

I said that I really enjoyed our conversations at work and if she would like to get dinner or drinks sometime. She said "that sounds really sweet but i'm not looking for anything like that right now."

Did she reconsider over the weekend or something?

She has never mentioned a partner but who knows at this point.

You are in a library you massive autist. What are you expecting??

>Did she reconsider over the weekend or something?
Maybe. What'd you say to her
>We should go together sometime.
?

Accidental eye contact I guess.

She's very pretty.

(attention whore alert)

You're the same one from the last thread? Are you not satisfied with the responses you got there?

Me and other anons really broke it down for you, what more do you want?

I this point I think you're grasping for free attention. Single mom/crazy cat lady in the making. Stop taking so much from others and maybe your man will like you more.

Fuck I hate it when women lie to me.
I made an unusual exception for you for some reason and really tried to help you. Next time I'll be smarter.

You really can't let your guard down around women. They stab you literally 100% of the time.

Yeah, I am. Sorry. I guess I'm just asking if I should assume that he played me and continue on with my life. You told me yesterday that I should keep seeing him, but upon reflection I don't know if I can trust him anymore. He says he cares, but doesn't. Do men really go to all that trouble and fake affection just for sex? I'm not all that experiences, and I'd just like to know all I can...

I'm still really grateful for your help, don't get me wrong. But you gave me some hope last night that maybe I should try to get this man. Now I'm not so sure.

It feel like testing and playing to withhold sex to see if he really cares, when all I ever wanted to do was to be real and honest.

>Do men really go to all that trouble and fake affection just for sex?
some do yes

I really want to stop taking so much from others and expecting things from them. I don't want to be this way really, it does hurt.

wow we were almost having a comfy thread there

Are you talking about

Nah she is Japanese/Australian mix.

"
I said "Definitely, how about next weekend?"

She said she would get back to me because she doesn't know the roster for her 2nd job yet.

>She said she would get back to me because she doesn't know the roster for her 2nd job yet.
Ball's in her court. Don't remind her about it or bring it up unless she does.

how would you plan to ease into his life and how far do you plan to go with him?

I asked cause in Britain we do that shit a lot. I think she was being polite, but meant nothing more than that. I could be wrong though.

Listen to this user.

Meant this user, mb.

At which point is a guy who's lacking behind career-wise a no-go? I'm currently failing college and have no clue what to do with myself, and it makes me feel like I may aswell not even talk to women right now

I can understand why women have to be, to an extent, judgemental in those regards (especially with "weed'n Netflix lmao" types that lack ambition and introspection).
But how judgemental can I expect (and grant) the average woman to be? At which point am I just stressing it too much, or even making up excuses not to try?

Checked.

If you feel like you're not in a good spot, you ought not to be dating. You oughta be getting your shit together.

I'll wait it out and see where it goes.

Is it about being comfy or helping others?
I'll take comfort as a desired bonus only.

I'm talking about last thread. She and I spoke for hours and wrote many long posts to each other... only to see her unwind everything and start her question anew in a new thread like no advice helped her.

She's just an attention whore, and I was just gullible.