Damn /pol normally I’m disgusted by niggers...

Damn /pol normally I’m disgusted by niggers, but today I saw this nigger with a really hot body and apart of me wanted to fuck her, how do I deal with degenerate thoughts like this? How do I not want to fuck niggers with great knockers? Red pill me

Attached: A1253C7B-E4A6-45C1-818C-1B8E0673412F.png (750x1334, 887K)

Someone once said you can only see the extent of a man's racism when he hasn't got a boner.

>Jow Forums please think for me I can't bear to

Here's the red pill. It's called estrogen. Estrogen is any of a group of steroid hormones which promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body. Such hormones are also produced artificially for use in oral contraceptives or to treat menopausal and menstrual disorders. What you need to do op, is take these estrogen pills dipped in red paint thrice daily. Wear women's clothing and watch makeup tutorials. You also need to masturbate, but only with your ass and prostate. If you even touch your dick during one of these sessions then you will most certainly be considered to be a homosexual in the eyes of hitler and cast into the Anglo district of hell where you will be raped by Oswald Mosley and Lawrence of Arabia. But, if you work hard enough, you can get a fuctional boyfriend who can breed your boi-puccy. Dont you want your ass pussy to be bred? Dont you wanna get boi-pregnant to further the white race? This is most certainly your best bet, as you will never think about black women in a sexual way ever again.

ask your rabbi

^this

Is it true that there are only 12 fundamental types of troll threads and that this is 8) I'm attracted to nigresses?

Fucking a sexy nig is less degenerate than jerking it to traps you monkey fucker. But at least your not a faggot

Attached: 1551498307745.png.jpg (750x1334, 133K)

Stop being a degenerate only thinking of 'fucking' ANYONE with 'great knockers'

You sound like an autistic jew, and probably are one

Man the fuck up and use your Gilette razors to vivisect yourself

You could always just give in and be happy

Also this

This. I now have a black wife and 8 beautiful mixed children

nothing wrong with great knockers... no matter the color

Well done friend

>muh dick
KYS

Attached: 1548567185105.jpg (764x938, 124K)

based

noice

Attached: Bxg9Qt-IgAAZm3d.jpg (600x600, 20K)

>how do I deal with degenerate thoughts like this? How do I not want to fuck niggers with great knockers? Red pill me
Wanting to fuck women you are attracted to isnt degenerate. Black women are actually pretty nice if you actually get them to fall in love with you and generally go out of their way to try and please you.

Truth

>pol

Attached: 2wAWR35.jpg (981x816, 151K)

> apart

They can’t have great tits because they have black nipples. Disgusting

Yeah that bugged me too

Kys

this is how i feel but with gay guys

Are you serious?

You know what, have fun out there

A great way to put you off nigger puss forever is to smell it for the first time. If you're Euro, your brain will tell you the smell is off-putting because the genetic distance confuses your brain into thinking this might not be human.

At that point you can choose to ignore it and continue, in which case well maybe you're just not as white as you thought or you're just that desperate. If you're not desperate and you're white you will be turned off by the smell to the extent that you'll walk away. Keep in mind this will even happen for black women that are not 100% black either. There is just something about African genes that produces a smell that is just very off-putting to the average white person. It doesn't smell the same as nigger sweat, but it produces the same sense of revulsion that makes you want to get away.

Which one are Madokathreads?

Fuck niggers (literally)

Attached: 1548050354153.png (270x344, 52K)

If you fuck her, there is a 75% chance you'll catch and STD and a 99.9+% chance she is not a virgin so she'll make shit wife material.

If she is a virgin nigress with a hot body and no STDs, then....go ahead....but the odds are so astronomically low, it's like playing russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver and hoping the bullet misfires.

That's the spirit

Puss? From where?

Two s's buddy

Yeah, there isn't anybody who's THAT racist.

This bitch is a couple years away from being obese. I mean look at her flabby arms. Never...

You're such a fuckin hoe... I love it

Mommy gib milkies plox

You need to strip off the clothes to check the body. Blacks often have very saggy boobs.

Oh..right. Long work day. my bad

I’ve wondered that, as well as the sweat thing. I never grew up around blacks but in high school there was a literal wannabe crip nog who couldn’t make it a year in my private catholic school. Other than that, their behavior in the media is enough to be repulsive. I’ve never had the bad luck to be close enough to smell them though. Kind of wish I could just to say I know what that dank smell is.

I think it's just a matter of proper hygiene, which should be high on the list for picking a partner regardless

The best way I can describe it is the smell of an old house filled with mold but cranked up to 11. Conversely, nigger puss smells like low tide.

Attached: 8BB9E064-D538-4045-946F-7A488DB71674.png (1000x666, 331K)

>.png
>.hng
>hnnngggg

>/pol
>Red pill
3/10 lurk more before you shill, retard

is that a wig? (is she bald?)
what's wrong with her hairline?

the problem is that your kids will be niggers...

Would you, Jow Forums?

Attached: would you.png (833x797, 1.75M)

what's wrong with her forehead?

You don't. Biological drives to impregnate beautiful women of any race will always overpower racial prejudices. Have fun OP. Have fun.

Attached: sexyLightEbony.jpg (1061x1611, 618K)

100% true fact right here

>I think it's just a matter of proper hygiene, which should be high on the list for picking a partner regardless
This, its way more about hygiene than anything else and ive never encountered a woman of any race who smelled bad and wasnt a total slob
Too skinny/flat, also weird face

It's fun while you do it but after you feel disgusting. They smell weird at a pheromone level and their hair and skin is weird.

Should of rape her

That's what I've been saying

With that flag I'm less than surprised

congrats, you caught jungle fever. Now contribute to their genocide by diluting their gene pool with your better genes.

Have you ever been laid ever?

Nevermind. I completely misread what is possibly the most based advice ever on pol...especially the stuff about only masturbating with your ass. This is a must fucking do.

that one look like a tranny...
is it a tranny?

>three inches of hairline covered by wight strands of hair

there are more blacks on earth than whites user...
when whites mix it's only genocide to whites...

I have smelled 100s of pussies and this is based. Africa pussy is like panther musk sprayed over sulfur springs. It goes great with coke, but sober or anything else is instant bonerkill.

this
the Dionysian principle always wins the Apollonian

Attached: caravaggio-bacchus-1596.jpg (600x686, 170K)

this

>How do I not want to fuck niggers with great knockers?
Look at their ugly monkey faces and the disgusting rat nests they call hair.

Attached: 1455738124977.png (807x700, 445K)

Then you're both autistic. He's using the word correctly.

Nevermind. I misunderstood. You were right. Pls no bully. I'm sorry. I thought he wanted to tear her ass apart or something.

think of the 56% meme and dont make shit worse

Hang yourself

Do it. Fuck the negress and give her your seed. I know this sounds degenerate but, if we cuck and impregnate as much mongrol women as possible than the mongrol men will become more distrustful and aggressive towards their women. Paranoia and reprisal sets in and the race starts to break apart and fight itself. Just like what muslims are doing to the local European population, we need to also play the seeding game. I've fucked 4 different mongrols and 2 of them got disowned by their families and all the males in their social circle started chimping out due to sexual insecurities. One ended up becoming a single mother and married a cuck male who is now raising my bastard. The forth one was a sand nigger and had an abortion and became sterile. She got disowned by her muslim community and cannot breed in the future. Cucking the enemies' women or bleaching them isn't as bad as it seems.

Attached: 1135b8eb5af0d6408563f767a8da8913.jpg (236x342, 13K)

Niggers aren't human. It's bestiality basically.
Same genus as us but different species.

thanks for the encouragement schlomo

Attached: 1538896107149.jpg (735x750, 56K)

>be me
>born in bundy
>raised racist like my parents
>happy that my parents taught me segregation and racial standards
>move to city for good career opportunity
>find rental share house for a decent price
>same day that I move in this nigress moves in that came to australia from baltimore for a working holiday
>a few weeks pass
>she begins walking around in leggings like pic related (I guess she just felt more comfortable around the house)
>walks around the kitchen like that while I make coffee most mornings
>pop boner while looking at her 10/10 ass
>walk away always facing away from her so she doesn't notice
What the fuck is wrong with me I used to have standards, I was raised better than this. I am seriously considering making moves on her but I will be betraying everything I do. Fuck my life.

Attached: tease.png (1224x1220, 1.78M)

colonize that ass u fag

This, stop being a whiny faggot and fuck girls that you find attractive when given the chance. Life is too short to worry about minor ideological issues and worrying about the opinions of other people so much that you turn down sex is literally letting them mentally cuck you.

>posts pic of ugly people
>implies most mixed people are ugly
Here's a fact:
Most people aren't truely ugly, most people are average and there are some who are beautiful.
That bell curve distribution of attractiveness is true in all demographics

>this cope
kys mutt
race mixing rarely gives us good looking people
thats why they always hire those people as models instantly
CAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING RARE

>posts pic of race mixed '''people'''
ftfy

it's no accident they're ugly

Married a nigger myself and I pound sweet black pussy whenever I want. Get on my level.

Based eesti

Attached: 1426903478310.jpg (422x750, 75K)

I mostly watch Ebony's get fucked by BWC then look at the comments and there 2 kinds. 1 is "OMG! I wish I had me some BWC right now! Whites are so fcking hot!!!" Then the other is "Racist!!! How dare u insult my black history filthy race traitor, and racist whitoid!!!!"

>Get on my level.
sorry, can't drop that low

Imagine raising black children. Imagine being the white kid who will go to school with them.

Use protection I guess. If you have to come to an autist hive for self validation you probably need to rethink your life tho.

Black girls are just more feminine and fertile. It comes from the Eve gene.

Attached: 1550036675497m.jpg (1024x1024, 117K)

The only nigger I'd fuck is Cody Rhodes' wife.

Attached: 327a369e5a9e8ac4c4d917e8759db300.jpg (817x1024, 99K)

Like niggers know how to run a home and raise a family. What are you, some sort of nigger immigrant who's invaded Estonia? Go home, Baba Tunde.

>I now have a black wife and 8 beautiful mixed children
I can only imagine how much money such a gaggle of niglets will wind up costing me over my life in taxes.

There is nothing wrong with ivory and ebony, low test homo pajeet

Attached: 2fcd278016c4f0041c8321981df3ca23.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

I would rather fuck a redpilled negress than a feminist commie white bitch. But you do you.

lol big gay. suck a man's tit then, if its white its 'aight

Maybe you should stop falling for the meme. Soap exists, not all black bitches are unwashed baboons. lel.

>Like niggers know how to run a home and raise a family.
Far more black women i have met are willing to cook and clean and act like traditional housewives than white women i have been with

You fucksticks don't even know the joy of fucking an ex-muslim nigger whose vagina is so tight from circumcision that it feels like I'm fucking an ass every time. I'm a fat fuck with man boobs and I'm way more Chad than any of you. She's 39 years old.

Attached: MVIMG_20190117_160325.jpg (703x937, 227K)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL