Congratulations Britain

Your future ruler may very well be an it.

Attached: what if it's half dog.jpg (798x527, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

purewow.com/news/queen-elizabeth-grandchildren-custody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so progressive!

>The future kang/quang will have a transgender surgery ensuring that the monarchy will not continue
Pottery.

The Royal Family is beyond illegitimate at this point.

Lost all rights to the crown, no one cares, mutt wife wants to try be relevant so she comes up with bullshit to keep trashy tabloids taking pictures of her.

Just nuke my shit up senpai.

Harry has the worst mommy issues ever
Or he's being forced into this nightmare.
Me, I'd have picked the most fertile British woman with giant milkers. And just spent all day making babies.

great news, maybe they royal niglet will chop it's cock off then an hero a few years later

Attached: katet.jpg (570x768, 127K)

Surely the citizens will put a stop to this

fucking jews,

FFS he's not anywhere near in line for the throne. Harry is the second son, and William has children. He, nor his offspring will ever be king

Unless an (((accident))) occurs

that's not how it works, they wont ever be the ruler

Queen Elizard is going to get that mulatto bitch before it's all said and done

Attached: lizard queen.jpg (832x1200, 217K)

She literally stalked him @ St Andrews
A University, not a finishing school for semi literate dingbats

When was the last time a member of Britbong royalty committed suicide?

This (((accident))) would have to kill Williams entire family, while leaving Harry's intact. No one is going to believe that. And besides, worst case, put pressure on Harry to get a DNA test. He's probably Hewet's lad anyway

What is it with the Royals and having shit taste?
Edward married a roastie that it's rumored was a tranny.

You've GOT to be fucking kidding me

Attached: 1467302821985.gif (300x224, 631K)

The Rothchilds decide who sits upon the Royal throne, not the Royal family.

Attached: 1460401533786.gif (444x711, 2.65M)

Maybe cos they're inbred nutters?
FFS no-one can circumvent proper order to the throne, not even the Rothschilds

Stranger things have happened. But you do have a point about the DNA testing which Harry would never be put through.

You can thank Cromwell for that.
The Stuarts were vastly superior to the Saxe-Coburgs.

Yeah Harry would preemptively abdicate his position so that mess doesn't have to happen ( it he would be forced to)

It's already half space-lizard half nigger, I already considered it an it.
Now it can be the first tranny lizard nigger on Earth to chop up its genitals.
Congrats!

I read something a few weeks ago that Kate was angry at Megan for giving her "parenting advice"
Then today Im reading that Megan and Harry are raising their kid "gender neutral"

At least we know Harry the Ginger little faggot will never sit on the throne. And that William and Kate aren't buying into all this new age PC degenerate filth.

Megan could have them all whacked. I wouldn't put her past her with how fast Britain is degenerating into a 3rd world country.

Why the fuck would Kate need parenting advice from a nigger divorcee?

Attached: mick and mutt.jpg (1080x1401, 452K)

Thankfully this removes the nigger from the royal gene pool.

People are getting sick of Meghan's BS. Not to mention the fact that the Queen is the defecto guardian of all her grandchildren/great-grandchildren until they are 18.

purewow.com/news/queen-elizabeth-grandchildren-custody

Attached: MEagain.png (1098x1460, 232K)

>Burger'd

The Royal family is completely dependent on the British population still idolizing them. Without that, they wouldn't have a purpose and the people would revolt against the amount of tax payer funds they spend.

This is why you see the one son with a beautiful wife and the other son with something to please the leftists. They must cover their bases.

It's all an act.

>The prince who is the least likely to be king's daughter will be the queen one day
Lol no, she's going to be part of the royal family nobody knows.

All hail their baby Xir Pat the Xuke of Xirchester!
Also your future leaders will be of nigger tier intelligence.

Attached: IQ-is-genetic.png (802x661, 60K)

There's way more people in the line of succession before the niggerbaby so unless they all her killed one day we're not going to have a nog monarch

Is this real or a Jow Forums LARP? I CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE ANYMORE PLZ HELP

ALL HAIL THE ROYAL FAG

If that were true then the stuarts would be on the throne. All charlie #3 had todi was convert to anglican, and the crown would have been his....but nope
>muh popery
Fucking loser didn't deserve it. Died in poverty as well.